then burn them to a crisp. trash like this does not deserve any quarter
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rope dance 'em both.

then burn them to a crisp. trash like this does not deserve any quarter

I've encountered a similar creature that caught itself on fire in a drunken stupor... unfortunately,  fire doesn't always kill...
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 7:51:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell your white/asian/Hispanic kids the facts of life.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Youth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rope dance 'em both.

Youth.

Then do the parents.

Oh.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Jesus, killed after he let them into his car in 12 degree weather and offered them a ride.. that's fucked up. Somebody should have had "the talk" with the poor kid and made sure it sunk in.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]
There’s mighty good odds he’d still be alive if he was a racist.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Good grief. Scott Adams is right. It seems any interaction, no matter how benign, has the possibility of exploding into violence.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus, killed after he let them into his car in 12 degree weather and offered them a ride.. that's fucked up. Somebody should have had "the talk" with the poor kid and made sure it sunk in.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Yup.

Can't comprehend savages who can't appreciate compassion, like the thread a year or 2 ago, where the old white guy stopped to give a ride to a couple, and they stab and carjack him, and the guy who was shot and killed when he stopped for the psycho bitches.

Talk to your kids. Teach them well.

*** Can't/won't blame the victim though. 13 and 14 year old kids, 12 degrees. Sad that a kid who was raised to he a decent human is gone because he encountered kids who weren't. I'd be OK with removing the kids AND their parents from society.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
All those kids in the Baltimore schools who can't keep up with their already low education standards will also be running the streets like feral animals.
View Quote

That is the entire point of their " education" the only thing they leave with after 18 years is the idea that their lack of opertunity is someone elses problem.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:56:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Christian Right Wingers again?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 11:03:09 PM EDT
[#10]
"youths" - same as "teens" - I know before I even click
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 11:06:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Of course not...can't show pics of "minors"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any pictures of pos killers

or "those people"
Even when it's adults, when the media tap dances around a description, we all know what it means
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
or "those people"
Even when it's adults, when the media tap dances around a description, we all know what it means
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any pictures of pos killers

or "those people"

Yes we do.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 11:51:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Christian Right Wingers again?
View Quote

Amish
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 11:55:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There’s mighty good odds he’d still be alive if he was a racist.
View Quote

Sad but true.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:18:26 AM EDT
[#15]
In Reno this week and I hear on the news a 14 yr old girl stabbed another 14 yr old girl to death. It’s not just guns. :-(
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:28:38 AM EDT
[#16]
No pic or references to the killers.  Just the victim.

I wonder why?
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:31:28 AM EDT
[#17]
This is a Darwin Award. He should have known what he was picking up.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:39:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s a really shitty thing to say.

It’s hard to tell how someone looks in a snowstorm with winter clothing on.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:46:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's a really shitty thing to say.

It's hard to tell how someone looks in a snowstorm with winter clothing on.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:26:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No pic or references to the killers.  Just the victim.

I wonder why?
View Quote

Still in the juvenile system.  It will be intersesting to see if the GD assumptions are correct.  I'm not jumping to any conclusions.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:30:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It was nearly 12 degrees out Friday when Snyder was driving home from his girlfriend's birthday party, according to Sergeant Jeff Case.

Jack Snyder, 17, died in a fatal shooting Feb. 17, 2023. A memorial is located at the corner of Battle Creek Avenue and Capital SW in Battle Creek, Feb. 21, 2023. (Autumn Pitchure/WWMT)

"At that time two teens walked by and Jack offered them a ride because of the temperatures outside," Case said.

When Snyder offered a ride to the 14-year-old and 13-year-old, the two suspects attempted a carjacking. Snyder was shot twice and died, Case said.

"I think it's very tragic on a lot of different levels. When a 17-year-old Good Samaritan's passing away is very sad," Case said.

The two boys were arrested in connection to the killing, according to police.

Passing Away?
View Quote
Im thinking cold blooded killing is more fitting.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:38:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It was nearly 12 degrees out Friday when Snyder was driving home from his girlfriend's birthday party, according to Sergeant Jeff Case.

Jack Snyder, 17, died in a fatal shooting Feb. 17, 2023. A memorial is located at the corner of Battle Creek Avenue and Capital SW in Battle Creek, Feb. 21, 2023. (Autumn Pitchure/WWMT)

"At that time two teens walked by and Jack offered them a ride because of the temperatures outside," Case said.

When Snyder offered a ride to the 14-year-old and 13-year-old, the two suspects attempted a carjacking. Snyder was shot twice and died, Case said.

"I think it's very tragic on a lot of different levels. When a 17-year-old Good Samaritan's passing away is very sad," Case said.

Passing Away?

Why’d you shoot the boy for offering you a ride?

We wanted a car.

How would you feel if someone did that to you?

I don’t understand.

How would you feel if you were that boy you shot?

I’m not him though. We shot him because we wanted to take his car.

People don’t think 70IQ be like it is. But it do.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy enough to drive off once you see their face.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:26:35 AM EDT
[#24]
IQ has very little to do with anything. I know many people with a low iq and they live normal/civil lives. It has do with the evil in their hearts and political leaders allowing them to get away with anything they want without repercussions. We turn our back on good and cling to darkness.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:47:16 PM EDT
[#25]
This thread is sad AF.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

"Be racist"

Yeah, a white kid was the shooter.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:00:27 AM EDT
[#26]
nevermind
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:01:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Don't let this be your son or daughter.
View Quote

#DerbyshiresRules
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:03:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Victim would still be alive if he was a racist.
View Quote

LOL

Well, in this case, shooter was a wypipo, but I get what you are saying.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:07:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Not surprising racists are generally illiterate.  

It might be amusing to see what this thread would look like without voice to text and spell check.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:32:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This thread is sad AF.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

"Be racist"

Yeah, a white kid was the shooter.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:43:36 AM EDT
[#31]

Sometimes kids act out when their dad knocks up some new bitch....

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:50:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
IQ has very little to do with anything. I know many people with a low iq and they live normal/civil lives. It has do with the evil in their hearts and political leaders allowing them to get away with anything they want without repercussions. We turn our back on good and cling to darkness.
View Quote

It has a lot to do with it.

If you can’t empathize or understand the concept of consequence then you are more likely to act on your emotions or act driven by irrationality.

You don’t know the bad ones because they are in prison, mental institutions or living on the streets.

That you know only the good people is a  sign that you have a functioning civil government. Nothing more.

The parents of the shooter are almost certainly aware of what their son was and it ended with this.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:58:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Apparently the appropriate action was to run them sown with the car to save them from having to walk in the cold.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 1:06:02 AM EDT
[#34]
When the majority of the US population has nothing or little to lose, it's going to get really ugly.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 1:33:56 AM EDT
[#35]

Nothing good ever comes with teenagers that have that stupid ceasar haircut.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 1:42:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not surprising racists are generally illiterate.  

It might be amusing to see what this thread would look like without voice to text and spell check.
View Quote

That’s a cheap take.

If you live in an area where 80 to 90 percent of crime is committed by minorities, it’s not racism to make assumptions based on mathematical probabilities from your personal experiences.

The problem is that minorities commit the vast majority of crime in many areas. Randos coping with the deteriorating state of their communities aren’t the problem beyond the taboo of contradicting political correctness.

Hen pecking people doesn’t helping anyone. It might feel good but If anything it obfuscates that the vast majority of victims of minority crimes are other minorities.

It makes it about a meaningless social taboo based on ignoring your life experiences. Which is a cope itself.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 1:47:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That’s a cheap take.

If you live in an area where 80 to 90 percent of crime is committed by minorities, it’s not racism to make assumptions based on mathematical probabilities from your personal experiences.

The problem is that minorities commit the vast majority of crime in many areas. Randos coping with the deteriorating state of their communities aren’t the problem beyond the taboo of contradicting political correctness.

Hen pecking people doesn’t helping anyone. It might feel good but If anything it obfuscates that the vast majority of victims of minority crimes are other minorities.

It makes it about a meaningless social taboo. Which is a cope itself.
View Quote

But hes not wrong. Theres a few racists here but for the most part mostly awesome people. Because of gd, I’ve learned to wait for more facts before making assumptions. And by here, I mean arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 1:53:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 1:53:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

But hes not wrong. Theres a few racists here but for the most part mostly awesome people. Because of gd, I’ve learned to wait for more facts before making assumptions. And by here, I mean arfcom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a cheap take.

It makes it about a meaningless social taboo. Which is a cope itself.

You can make educated guesses based on crime trends but you should not put yourself in the position to die for what amounts to a nicety.

Don’t pick up strangers when you’re not in a position to defend yourself is a good lesson.

I promise you that people knew what this kid was.

Where I grew up it was the poor predominantly Irish part of the area that produced a majority of crime. The town was mostly not Irish.

I tell people moving out of Urban areas to check the police and court blotters of any perspective town they are looking at. If it’s got a lot of Irish sounding names for crime associated with drugs and domestic crime to skip it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 8:35:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That’s a cheap take.

It makes it about a meaningless social taboo based on ignoring your life experiences. Which is a cope itself.
View Quote

I lived in a place that the population was 80% black.

Of course 80%of the crime was minorities. If I dismissed people on race, I would never make friends, have the wife that I do, etc etc. I went and played basketball in Atlanta on Memorial Dr. last week, and *gasp* I was the only white guy on the court. You'd have thought I'd have never made it out alive!!!!!!

Instead I had an awesome time, exchanged numbers with a couple guys and cashed out a game with a 3 pointer, so it was a good day. Of the probably 500 basketball games I've played in the hood, I've had one cellphone stolen by some kids, and we got it back.

I had more issues on the court on the white side of town with macho BS, and that's no lie.

So no, its not hen pecking. Its calling all of the people in this thread out on their prejudicial bullshit.

Link Posted: 2/25/2023 8:44:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Of course 80%of the crime was minorities. If I dismissed people on race, I would never make friends, have the wife that I do, etc etc. I went and played basketball in Atlanta on Memorial Dr. last week, and *gasp* I was the only white guy on the court. You'd have thought I'd have never made it out alive!!!!!!

Instead I had an awesome time, exchanged numbers with a couple guys and cashed out a game with a 3 pointer, so it was a good day. Of the probably 500 basketball games I've played in the hood, I've had one cellphone stolen by some kids, and we got it back.

I had more issues on the court on the white side of town with macho BS, and that's no lie.

So no, its not hen pecking. Its calling all of the people in this thread out on their prejudicial bullshit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a cheap take.

Pretty sure that you’re just saying that your feelings and experiences count for more than everyone elses .

That’s a pretty normal thing for people to do.

Your wife didn’t factor into the experience of other people. I doubt that she is the person that they have in mind when it comes to how they look at people most likely to carjack and murder them or their children.

In the places where I have lived the person most likely to do that would look uncannily like the person who did this, age 15-50. I would still date/marry an Irish woman, but I think I would skip the midnight basket ball sessions on the pickled side of potato town for the reasons you’ve mentioned.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 9:20:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your case is the exception, not the rule, and you have to know that. Doesn't mean you have to admit it, but you sure have to know it. Gaslight us all you wish, but you're showing your own bias if you refuse to admit the facts.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 9:34:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Your case is the exception, not the rule, and you have to know that. Doesn't mean you have to admit it, but you sure have to know it. Gaslight us all you wish, but you're showing your own bias if you refuse to admit the facts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Technically he’s right to shit on people for figuring this was done by black kids when the perp was known to be white. But chances are that if someone is killed in a carjacking the victim and perp will be minorities. In the cases of white victims the chances are that the perpetrators will be white.

The same is true for virtually every type of violent crime. Like 7 to 3 in general. Meaning that 7 in ten cases it will be minority perp and victim the other 3 represents white victims of crime. The majority of perpetrators will be white.

The FBI stats only count cases resolved by arrest. You can’t get a good picture from that because Amerindians are counted as white and rural white areas have better crime resolution rates than urban minority areas.

But the minority on white crime is nuts. It’s something like 100 to 10. If it was a disease you’d have to wear a mask and follow the arrows on the floor at the supermarket.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 9:37:25 AM EDT
[#44]
“At that time two teens walked by and Jack offered them a ride because of the temperatures outside," Case said.

View Quote
Fucking global warming climate change.

Link Posted: 2/25/2023 9:39:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

“At that time two teens walked by and Jack offered them a ride because of the temperatures outside," Case said.

Passing Away?
View Quote

Yes. Passed away.

As in, died of natural causes.

Natural causes as in the nature of the teens if you get my drift.

Link Posted: 2/25/2023 9:55:56 AM EDT
[#46]
That's very sad for all involved, but at least 2 need to be put down.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It does seem like the scorpions are fast becoming unable to control their behavior at all. If not, in fact, being encouraged.
View Quote
Isn't the moral of the story that the frog is at fault for trusting the scorpion?
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Good grief. Scott Adams is right. It seems any interaction, no matter how benign, has the possibility of exploding into violence.
View Quote
I have been saying that, right here in GD, for years now.
One of the reasons why whites are victimized so routinely by blacks is because of the profound cultural differences between the two groups.
Whites expect everyone to behave like them; to react to things like they do. After all, that's what they've been conditioned to believe.
This makes them especially vulnerable when interacting with other groups. Predators recognize vulnerability. It helps them choose prey.

When shit kicks off, whites are often down for the count before you can say "OODA" because they didn't, couldn't, envision the situation becoming violent.
On a subconscious level, they thought they were safe because, "Who would possibly become violent in this situation? It simply wouldn't make sense."

I often use this incident (Beaten To Death At McDonald's) as an example of how modern whites'
cultural development and socialization leave them dangerously unprepared for the world they live in.
Back when I was a college-aged kid, my friends and I went out late all the time.
We would never have put ourselves in this situation.

Link Posted: 2/25/2023 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Supposedly, there was a gang initiation where you drove around with your head lights off at night, and the first car than high beamed you was the victim.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 10:30:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got into a gunfight with black teenagers.

Even then I refuse to dismiss an entire generation of young men based on the color of their skin.

And I'm not gaslighting anyone, I'm calling you out on glaringly obvious racism when the shooter was white.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top