Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
If they are not burning every mosque in the area they are accomplishing nothing.

Burning police vehicles and setting fires in the streets changes nothing.
Their gov't isn't going to budge one bit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Our forefathers won a war so we wouldn’t have to give a shit about this. And I don’t
View Quote

We know you are trying to sound edgy, but your comment just makes you sound ignorant and foolish.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#3]
All we need to remember is that we worked our jobs to buy expensive houses and cars and watch exceeding amounts of sportsball and autoracing to get too involved in determining the course of our nation.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He was a white kid born in Wales...
View Quote

Oh really? A white kid whose parents came from Rwanda? With security/cellphone pictures of the attacker with black skin? A white kid with black skin from Rwanda?

Is it still okay to call people retards?
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Rubble to the Sea Brits…rubble to the sea. Taking care of business that the .gov won’t.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#6]
If you don't understand the crusades by now, you simply aren't going to.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Here's their take: Western culture is incompatible with Islam. Any infidels should be murdered.
View Quote

Funny thing is half the Rop'rs think the other half are infidels and should be murdered.  How the F did anyone think they could function in a western society?
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Oh really? A white kid whose parents came from Rwanda? With security/cellphone pictures of the attacker with black skin? A white kid with black skin from Rwanda?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post up links.  All that's been released is that he was born in Wales.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lying in the bed they made.
View Quote

So, just like the US.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Didn't they let them in?

If so, ZFG.

And when Karen in NY gets it up the ass I won't care about that either.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hope so
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:21:33 PM EDT
[#12]
The irony is that the people fighting for open discussions and prioritizing citizen’s rights were also fighting for peace.

The people who caused this will not own it.

The outcry will be for the mosque not the dead children
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I think the crowd is too restrained.
View Quote

A lot of mosques would look better with a molotov facelift.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Our forefathers won a war so we wouldn’t have to give a shit about this. And I don’t
View Quote

So edgy! So shortsighted and foolish.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If they are not burning every mosque in the area they are accomplishing nothing.

Burning police vehicles and setting fires in the streets changes nothing.
Their gov't isn't going to budge one bit.
View Quote

Didn't they just elect a left wing government?  If so those protesters will get the Jan 6th treatment.  Stabby guy will just go to juvie.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cy68z9dw9e7o

The BBC understands the teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, moved to the Southport area in 2013. His parents are from Rwanda and he has an older brother also born in Cardiff.

She said the family had said they had come from Rwanda. Helen told the BBC: "They were a lovely young couple. They were little boys, they were boisterous. Mum was a stay at home mum, Dad was nice, he went to work every day. They had a small family car, a little hatchback."

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A lot of mosques would look better with a molotov facelift.
View Quote

At some point you have to do what is needed to save your country.  The point made about a modern day Crusades makes sense.   Start in the UK and purge the country of the virus.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you post up yours
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:27:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you had a membership I imagine this would be your avatar
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:29:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Derp

Go ahead and post your sources.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:30:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Now you post up yours
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you post up yours

Wasn't disputing.  Had read a BBC article at work, left work, went to gym  wanted better link for info.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:30:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Muslim ideology is incompatible with Western cultures/nations.   Any illegal/ non-citizen muslims should be deported.
View Quote

This point is fully known to those that are behind this mass immigration policy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Am watching some Brit talking heads discuss this attack. They seem to mainly focus on "knife crime" as being the culprit. Gotta get those knives off the street.

As usual, blame the object.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:33:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The attacker was black. His nationality was Rwandan. Rwanda is overwhelmingly Christian; I'm not sure that he was actually Muslim.

Regardless, all of them need to be deported, Muslim or not. They are culturally incompatible and that difference exists regardless of religion.
View Quote

Maybe not so much a religion thing as it is something else.  It’ll come to me. Hold on.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wasn't disputing.  Had read a BBC article at work, left work, went to gym  wanted better link for info.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you post up yours

Nope, you told everyone they were wrong and needed to post links. You were disputing. You are a disputer
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:35:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

coming soon, to a neighborhood near you.
View Quote

Beat me to it.  
Probably already across the border by the thousands.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:35:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Keep smoking that good stuff.

Yep, no illegal aliens killing anyone here. No Muslim terrorist coming across our border unchecked.

View Quote

This. It’s the checked terrorist we should be concerned with.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#29]
They need a Chancellor Sutler and some Fingermen loose on the streets
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Maybe not so much a religion thing as it is something else.  It’ll come to me. Hold on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The attacker was black. His nationality was Rwandan. Rwanda is overwhelmingly Christian; I'm not sure that he was actually Muslim.

Regardless, all of them need to be deported, Muslim or not. They are culturally incompatible and that difference exists regardless of religion.

Maybe it's poverty? Maybe poverty explains the disparity in violent crime rates?

Maybe he stabbed all these kids because of poverty?
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Sucks to have to have your daughter slashed to death before you get pissed off about your country selling it's own people down the river.

Get ready USA!  They are already here!

VOTE KUMALA
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They're burning the wrong shit...

Burn that fucking mosque down. Burn every copy of quran you can get your hands on. Fuck. Go burn down the muzzies own subsidized home.

Don't burn your own shit... jfc..
View Quote

Yup. That’s how you end up with food deserts, and needing to take the El just to get new Jordans.

P.S.

Good time to plug the book Life At The Bottom by Theodore Dalrymple, recommended by an arfcommmer during the 2016 riots.

The book is an entertaining collection of a Drs experiences doing social work with the ‘Underclass’, and how they repeatedly make shitty choices that keep them in the Underclass, but never accept personal responsibility for their position. It’s always everyone else’s fault.

The Dr is a Brit, recounting his experiences working in the UK from the 70s to 90s, and the UK Underclass he wrote about, was mostly white. It’s the parallels in mentalities, that were particularly fascinating.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:45:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yeah! That shits absolutely not on it's way here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah! That shits absolutely not on it's way here.

Maybe but we have more immediate threats. Leftism and globalism and the government they bring is a bigger threat to us, the US is a pretty big country population wise and across the ocean so I don't think we will be overun will muslims the same way Europe is. If we are its likely many years off and by then the leftists will have totally destroyed this country already.

The muslims are a much bigger existential threat to Europe.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:50:26 PM EDT
[#34]
They were warned.  So were we.

“We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre.”

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood'.
? Enoch Powell
View Quote

[Full]- Enoch Powell Rivers of Blood Speech
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Religion of peace strikes again.
View Quote
I haven't seen any confirmation as to the identity or religion of the suspect which leads to certain assumptions. Same as news censorship here to shield the protected classes. Certainly seems as if the locals have more information than the media is reporting.

ETA: After seeing links in other posts it seems the outrage would be  appropriately targeted if the bobbie's would just get out of the way. They also need to replace the politicians who are responsible. Killing people's children is a damn good way to make them unmanageable.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Enjoy your Diversity.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Brits are too big of pussies to do shit. Just like us. Little flare ups and then prep H.
View Quote
Maybe this is the thing that wakes them up.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#38]
If it were my child that was murdered, and I see you grabbing your crotch and taunting me, that might set me off. I’m surprised there has not been any shooting. I know there are some FAL’s hidden in basements there still. This has potential.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It's amazing that they are a large enough voting block that politicians feel like they have to cater to them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are not compatible.
And I have been saying it for 30 years. No one believed me back then, I'm starting people to realize now.

What a huge, huge mistake it was to take them in in the hundreds of thousands. What a shame.

It's amazing that they are a large enough voting block that politicians feel like they have to cater to them

I'm not sure that is why they are catered to so much. It is because many of our politicians want to destroy this country and dilute it with anti American people and ideas.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Extermination is past due.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is okay to call it like you see it. And it sounds to me that you know exactly what your talking about.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#42]
It's racist to care about your country.
And you wouldn't want a bunch of degenerates to label you racist now would you.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you also one of the Arftards that act like the "War of Northern Aggression" still affects your daily life also?

There's a proclivity towards violence here that you should more focus your efforts on.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Muslim ideology is incompatible with Western cultures/nations.   Any illegal/ non-citizen muslims should be deported.
View Quote

All of them

Because

“Muslim ideology is incompatible with Western cultures/nations. “

There are two types the ones who want to murder us and the ones who want the others to murder us.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yup. That’s how you end up with food deserts, and needing to take the El just to get new Jordans.

P.S.

Good time to plug the book Life At The Bottom by Theodore Dalrymple, recommended by an arfcommmer during the 2016 riots.

The book is an entertaining collection of a Drs experiences doing social work with the ‘Underclass’, and how they repeatedly make shitty choices that keep them in the Underclass, but never accept personal responsibility for their position. It’s always everyone else’s fault.

The Dr is a Brit, recounting his experiences working in the UK from the 70s to 90s, and the UK Underclass he wrote about, was mostly white. It’s the parallels in mentalities, that were particularly fascinating.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Look forward to the read. My grandfather had some rather..... interesting... takes on his experience during the 68 Detroit "riots". This subject has kind of stuck with me.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:59:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Maybe it's poverty? Maybe poverty explains the disparity in violent crime rates?

Maybe he stabbed all these kids because of poverty?
View Quote
They actually make this argument. With a straight face. It's mind-boggling.

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you don’t think that shit is not making its way here, you aren’t watching.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:59:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Post count
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

P.S.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They're burning the wrong shit...

Burn that fucking mosque down. Burn every copy of quran you can get your hands on. Fuck. Go burn down the muzzies own subsidized home.

Don't burn your own shit... jfc..

P.S.

He had a talk with Jordan Peterson a couple years ago that was interesting.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm not sure who is who and who is doing what.

Lots of shit going on here.

Are the non Muslims protesting and rioting because of the ROP that went Stabby Stabby, or are the ROP'ers Rioting because they are finally being called out on their shit of killing or maiming anyone who dares disagree with them or challenge the mighty Allah?

Who lit the ambulance on fire?

And how does one guy injure or kill that many people without getting knocked out???
View Quote

I can answer your last question:  Because that is a place where no one thinks they should do anything to be able to defend their children.  They will tolerate a society that will do nothing and will do nothing themselves; because they are not allowed to. They will cry and lay flowers, but they will do nothing; except that maybe the men in these videos may start noticing that this is situation they are in and it is intolerable.  They have a useless police force, a useless judicial system, and a government that does not really give a shit if some muzzie slaughters their young daughters with knives.  If someone had a knife and stabbed the 17y/o attacker--they would also have been charged.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top