Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why would that be classified in the first place
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Why would that be classified in the first place

Off the top of my head, it was likely the result of a classified program evaluating using the paranormal, psychic abilities, or remote viewing for intelligence gathering.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Giant copper mine in Michigan???

That explains all the copper arrowheads I find in SC. Wait, they are all knapped flint. I guess the Aztecs couldn't figure out what to do with it. They fought the Spanish with stone edged swords.

Any technological civilization would have depleted easily accessible coal, copper, bronze, zinc, iron, and oil deposits leaving us one hell of a difficult start to the industrial revolution.
View Quote

There are a number of copper discs and such that have been found in the Midwest and upper South. From memory, I believe they are associated with Cahokia and the "Mound Builders". Some have even been found in Arkansas.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There is nothing new under the sun.
View Quote

Well, no shit.

The sun is the most massive thing in our stellar system. By definition, "down" is toward the sun within its gravity well - so everything new must be "up".
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 2:05:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, we can see who your real authority is and it doesn't seem to be the God of the bible.

On a different note, OP, how did they date the ruins?
View Quote
Dinosaur bones are planted by the Devil?

<<< Catholic, BTW.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 3:09:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Wait until y'all learn about what the Hyperboreans accomplished during the last Ice Age.

This is what Big Arceology (aka Klaus Schwab et al) don't want you to know about.

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:44:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Someone else might find this interesting.

I'm almost halfway through this very long exploration:

https://saturniancosmology.org/
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:26:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:49:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wait until y'all learn about what the Hyperboreans accomplished during the last Ice Age.

This is what Big Arceology (aka Klaus Schwab et al) don't want you to know about.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/038/662/hyperborea-exodus.jpg
View Quote

That’s more advanced than modern Sweden. What went wrong?
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:18:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There are a number of copper discs and such that have been found in the Midwest and upper South. From memory, I believe they are associated with Cahokia and the "Mound Builders". Some have even been found in Arkansas.
View Quote

Ohio mound builders had copper and mica artifacts. I think serpent mound is the recreation of a sperm cell viewed under a microscope.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Indo-Europeans destroyed my WHG ancestors after they left Hyperborea.

Evil colonizers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indo-Europeans destroyed my WHG ancestors after they left Hyperborea.

Evil colonizers.

They only destroyed the males.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:30:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is that the Aesir or the Vanir?

I've read that they didn't get along too well with their Cimmerian neighbors.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:44:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Advanced civilizations once lived on Earth prior to the Younger Dryas Event.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:13:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Couple of interesting articles
artnet/news
architecture digest's version

Oldest wooden structure found, dated to 476,000 years ago. For those who aren't aware, homo sapiens as a species is believed to have emerged 300,000 years ago, meaning this wooden structure is older than we are as a species by quite a bit. And the 300,000 year old mark is calculated not from any actual finding of objects or bones etc, but through genetic drift calculations. While I don't think genetic drift calculations are truly reliable, I do think they are accurate enough that they shouldn't result in a 50% error after only a few hundred thousand years. So they found a building that is older than homo sapiens, so who built it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:14:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
artnet/news

Oldest wooden structure found, dated to 476,000 years ago. For those who aren't aware, homo sapiens as a species is believed to have emerged 300,000 years ago, meaning this wooden structure is older than we are as a species by quite a bit. And the 300,000 year old mark is calculated not from any actual finding of objects or bones etc, but through genetic drift calculations. While I don't think genetic drift calculations are truly reliable, I do think they are accurate enough that they shouldn't result in a 50% error after only a few hundred thousand years. So they found a building that is older than homo sapiens, so who built it?
View Quote

Older homos.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:36:04 AM EDT
[#16]
The original research paper of the pyramid they found and investigated, including with ground penetrating radar and carbon dating in Indonesia. Lots of photos, it is 100% man made.

Geo-archaeological prospecting of Gunung Padang buried prehistoric pyramid in West Java, Indonesia

Journal: Archaeological Prospection

First published: 20 October 2023

Abstract:
The multidisciplinary study of Gunung Padang has revealed compelling evidence of a complex and sophisticated megalithic site. Correlations between rock stratifications observed through surface exposures, trenching and core logs, combined with GPR facies, ERT layers, and seismic tomograms, demonstrate the presence of multi-layer constructions spanning approximately 20–30?m. Notably, a high-resistive anomaly in electric resistivity tomography aligns with a low-velocity anomaly detected in seismic tomography, indicating the existence of hidden cavities or chambers within the site. Additionally, drilling operations revealed significant water loss, further supporting the presence of underground spaces. Radiocarbon dating of organic soils from the structures uncovered multiple construction stages dating back thousands of years BCE, with the initial phase dating to the Palaeolithic era. These findings offer valuable insights into the construction history of Gunung Padang, shedding light on the engineering capabilities of ancient civilizations during the Palaeolithic era.

Conclusion:
4.1 Gunung Padang is a multi-layered prehistoric pyramid

This study strongly suggests that Gunung Padang is not a natural hill but a pyramid-like construction. The pyramid's core consists of meticulously sculpted massive andesite lava (Unit 4), enveloped by layers of rock constructions (Unit 3, Unit 2 and Unit 1). The carbon dating analysis further supports the multi-layer construction's long history, spanning successive periods.

The oldest construction, Unit 4, likely originated as a natural lava hill before being sculpted and then architecturally enveloped during the last glacial period between 25?000 and 14?000?BCE. (Figure 14). Afterward, Gunung Padang was abandoned by the first builders for thousands of years, leading to significant weathering. Around 7900–6100?BCE, Unit 3 was deliberately buried with substantial soil fills. Approximately a millennium later, between 6000 and 5500?BCE, a subsequent builder arrived at Gunung Padang and constructed Unit 2. Lastly, the final builder arrived between 2000 and 1100?BCE, constructing Unit 1.

It is intriguing to note that during the construction of Unit 1, Unit 2 likely remained relatively intact and well preserved. However, in a peculiar turn of events, Unit 2 was subsequently buried, possibly to conceal its true identity for preservation purposes. As a result, Unit 2 now lies concealed beneath Unit 1, which comprises simple superficial stone terraces or punden berundak representing the latest visible manifestation of Gunung Padang.

Concluding remarks and further studies

This study sheds light on advanced masonry skills dating back to the last glacial period. This finding challenges the conventional belief that human civilization and the development of advanced construction techniques emerged only during the warm period of the early Holocene or the beginning of the Neolithic, with the advent of agriculture approximately 11?000?years ago (Harari, 2014). However, evidence from Gunung Padang and other sites, such as Gobekli Tepe, suggests that advanced construction practices were already present when agriculture had, perhaps, not yet been invented.

The builders of Unit 3 and Unit 2 at Gunung Padang must have possessed remarkable masonry capabilities, which do not align with the traditional hunter-gatherer cultures. The burial of these structures around 9000?years ago adds further intrigue for reasons not fully understood. Given the long and continuous occupation of Gunung Padang, it is reasonable to speculate that this site held significant importance, attracting ancient people to repeatedly occupy and modify it.

To further advance our knowledge of Gunung Padang, it is essential for future research to undertake comprehensive and systematic excavations that delve into the characteristics of Unit 2, Unit 3 and Unit 4, as well as their cultural significance. Employing advanced geophysical imaging techniques and directional drilling can prove instrumental in exploring underground structures, including potential chambers. In the event of encountering a chamber during drilling operations, the use of downhole cameras can provide valuable visual documentation. Furthermore, conducting more extensive radiometric dating studies will contribute to obtaining precise age estimates for the constructions, enhancing our understanding of their historical timelines.

Gunung Padang stands as a remarkable testament, potentially being the oldest pyramid in the world. Further investigation and interdisciplinary research will uncover its hidden secrets and shed more light on the ancient civilizations that thrived in this enigmatic site.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:39:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Older homos.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:42:55 AM EDT
[#18]
The earth is only 6000 years old.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:26:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Dinosaur bones are planted by the Devil?

<<< Catholic, BTW.
View Quote
Well, no they weren't.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:33:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:46:33 AM EDT
[#21]
I doubt a high technology civilization existed before us.  But I think it's reasonable to believe that civilization existed way back before known history.    The difference between us and them is we harnesses electricity.  We control our environment rather than adapt to it.  

A civilization tens or even hundreds of thousands of years ago could be wiped off the map from catastrophic events such as meter or comet impacts that drastically change climate. Think nuclear winter with no electricity.  No civilization would survive that.    Nasty virus could also take out 90 percent us humanity and destroy civilization if they hadn't invented a microscope and learned about viruses bacteria ect.  

Our technology would allow civilization to last through everything but a mass earth extinction and we might even survive that as long as we were somewhat prepared .  Food can be grown in green houses.  Warmth can be generated indoors.  As long as we have the means to generate power well survive damn near anything.  

It seems odd to me that civilization wouldn't exist for hundreds of thousands of years with earlier humans having the same intelligence we have.  Civilization would just be very fragile without current technology.  Could have been several resets that the earth swallowed up evidence of over thousands of years.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 3:59:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Anybody follow boneyardalaska on Instagram? Awesome stuff on there, he is calling bullshit on a lot of their "facts" as well.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 7:18:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Older homos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
artnet/news

Older homos.

Finally got a chance to read that. It seems that wooden structure predates the first known homo migration to Texas.

All this could revise what anthropology currently knows about homo migration patterns that continue to this day!
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 7:22:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I doubt a high technology civilization existed before us.  But I think it's reasonable to believe that civilization existed way back before known history.    The difference between us and them is we harnesses electricity.  We control our environment rather than adapt to it.  

A civilization tens or even hundreds of thousands of years ago could be wiped off the map from catastrophic events such as meter or comet impacts that drastically change climate. Think nuclear winter with no electricity.  No civilization would survive that.    Nasty virus could also take out 90 percent us humanity and destroy civilization if they hadn't invented a microscope and learned about viruses bacteria ect.  

Our technology would allow civilization to last through everything but a mass earth extinction and we might even survive that as long as we were somewhat prepared .  Food can be grown in green houses.  Warmth can be generated indoors.  As long as we have the means to generate power well survive damn near anything.  

It seems odd to me that civilization wouldn't exist for hundreds of thousands of years with earlier humans having the same intelligence we have.  Civilization would just be very fragile without current technology.  Could have been several resets that the earth swallowed up evidence of over thousands of years.
View Quote

This pretty much sums up my thoughts as well.

Do I have proof?  No
Am I fond of the idea?  Yes
Is it probable?  I think so
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 7:36:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If there were highly advanced civilizations that disappeared, then where are the glass and stone artifacts left behind?
View Quote

And garbage. Tons and tons of garbage accompanied every civilization that has ever existed and that will ever exist.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 8:04:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yeah, that has always been the thing I get caught up on. Where are the quarry's and mines?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Advanced civilizations once lived on Earth prior to the Younger Dryas Event.

And yet there is no evidence of mining activity. (holes in mountains)
Yeah, that has always been the thing I get caught up on. Where are the quarry's and mines?

That's how the pyramids were constructed ; literally carved out of a mountain or hill . The blocks were not stacked ....just carved out to look that way ....test of it sent down the river .
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not my ancestor.

Dude must have been badass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They only destroyed the males.

Not my ancestor.

Dude must have been badass.

The fact that you are progeny, speaks to this perfectly. Or a pregnancy went undetected and assumed to be the HorseLords.

I like to believe the former.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 8:41:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Anybody follow boneyardalaska on Instagram? Awesome stuff on there, he is calling bullshit on a lot of their "facts" as well.
View Quote

I did, I was genuinely interested in what they were finding, but his insufferable teasing about what he is finding, blue tubs, and how academia screwed the company over turned me off.

It’s a giant safe thread. He quite likely is sitting a massive piece of the puzzle we are discussing and he’s playing games.

I hope something comes out of the cut bones he found.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:30:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
artnet/news

View Quote
That genetic drift dating stuff is based on "what we see now" type stuff.  The problem is getting genetic samples from "then" is really rare.  There hasn't been adequate calibration for humans or any other species yet to count on it.  For fucks sake, humans do self-organized selective breeding like we do to dogs.

Also, being human is not a switch where you can say "boom there's one" and it's distinct. There are people wandering around Walmart right now that are basically fucking Neanderthals. Humans could very well be much older and what they looked at was just late bloomers.

Don't be thinking those metrics are what they say.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:00:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They probably tried using the Danish system for numbers

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Within the first 5 sentences, I knew this was a dumb Graham Hancock or Hancock-adjacent claim. Oh look, it was exactly that. "Big archeology"

Real archeology: "This site has XYZ evidence. Here are conclusions we draw from it."

Hancock archeology: "This site lacks ABC evidence. Therefore, the only possible answer can be aliens/pre-cambrian humans/the nephalem yadda yadda despite no actual evidence being present to support that claim."

We conservatives have become so gullible and lacking in critical thought in the last few years. We've let our (righteous) disdain for academia, climate change, and FDA "science" overcome all of our faculties to the point that we buy into every dumb counterclaim conspiracy posted by outright hucksters and conmen, including Hancock and his sycophants, as long as they point at some bad guy with the words "Big" or "Mainstream" in them.

The rocks at the site are old. They are relatively organized. That is not enough evidence to conclude that the entire body of archeological study to date is wrong.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now that you've read the book, are there any portions that you take exception to?
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:17:39 PM EDT
[#33]
That picture to me indicates recent geological activity created a bulge.

Trees grow straight up not at angles even on inclines. I'm thinking that was flat land not too long ago and something under the surface pushed it up "recently".

Or it's just a really good photoshop.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:31:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take it you've never heard of asteroid/comet explosions mid air? There is no crater, only a field of debris. Think air burst nuke, similarly throwing materials on the ground and into the atmosphere that are signs of what caused it.

I have.  Tunguska rings a bell.

Now do one with enough energy to drop kick a civilization, even a Bronze Age one.  Go look at impact calculators.  (I like this one.)

You're going to have some evidence, somewhere of the strike.  Isotope enrichment from global distribution of the debris (vs normal terrestrial matter.  Even if it's not as glaring as Iridium) and analytical chemistry is good enough to find that signal.

From the link I posted further up this page…you can read the papers.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/125849/IMG_7922_jpeg-3044098.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/125849/IMG_7923_jpeg-3044099.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/125849/IMG_7924_jpeg-3044101.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/125849/IMG_7925_jpeg-3044102.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/125849/IMG_7926_jpeg-3044111.JPG

Biggest thing about that;

People have game theoried diverting asteroids that have the potential for devastating impacts, but what chance would we have against a shotgun blast like that?
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:31:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Older homos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
artnet/news

Older homos.

Yes but possibly phrased differently

Pre 'sapiens' were people too. Quite sapient.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:21:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Within the first 5 sentences, I knew this was a dumb Graham Hancock or Hancock-adjacent claim. Oh look, it was exactly that. "Big archeology"

Real archeology: "This site has XYZ evidence. Here are conclusions we draw from it."

Hancock archeology: "This site lacks ABC evidence. Therefore, the only possible answer can be aliens/pre-cambrian humans/the nephalem yadda yadda despite no actual evidence being present to support that claim."

We conservatives have become so gullible and lacking in critical thought in the last few years. We've let our (righteous) disdain for academia, climate change, and FDA "science" overcome all of our faculties to the point that we buy into every dumb counterclaim conspiracy posted by outright hucksters and conmen, including Hancock and his sycophants, as long as they point at some bad guy with the words "Big" or "Mainstream" in them.

The rocks at the site are old. They are relatively organized. That is not enough evidence to conclude that the entire body of archeological study to date is wrong.
View Quote

Hancock gets a bad rap. He's inarguably a better speculative author than journalist. And enjoyable, if you take it for what it is. Part of his appeal is his casting himself the outsider and truth keeper.

The problem is less with Graham than discernment in general, but that's not a recent or localized trend.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Hancock gets a bad rap. He's inarguably a better speculative author than journalist. And enjoyable, if you take it for what it is. Part of his appeal is his casting himself the outsider and truth keeper.

The problem is less with Graham than discernment in general, but that's not a recent or localized trend.

View Quote

Graham himself will state he was high as a kite on weed, 24/7, for decades.

It’s okay though, he put down the pot needle and took up hallucinogenics.

Ayahuasca will clear this confusion right up.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Finnish admixture.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That species, whether it be early Homo sapiens or something else, disappeared. Most of the evidence suggests an asteroid impact destroyed them. And there’s almost a 100% certainty an asteroid will destroy our civilization at some point in the future.

View Quote

Well, you see there was this guy named Noah....

NEXT TIME it will be an asteroid.  Revelation 8.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:32:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Finnish admixture.
View Quote

Oh. I’d see how that’s a problem. I’m proud of you for admitting to it. That takes courage.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spell out 1658 in Danish.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Oh. I’d see how that’s a problem. I’m proud of you for admitting to it. That takes courage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Finnish admixture.

It explains my autistic streak.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, that’s from the lead in the tins of all that canned fish.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It’s okay though, he put down the pot needle and took up hallucinogenics.

View Quote

In that case I won't be hiring him to run any heavy equipment.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:43:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No lead, only botulism and cadmium.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:46:40 PM EDT
[#48]
"Ancient Apocalypse" is on Netflix.  

This is a multi-episode, Gordon Hancock show.  He does not claim to be an archaeologist but is a reporter, so don't forget that.

The show discusses Dunung Padang (the Indonesia site), as well as Gobekii Tepe, the various Mexican and North American sites.

I found it entertaining and informative.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's okay though, he put down the pot needle and took up hallucinogenics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's okay though, he put down the pot needle and took up hallucinogenics.

He's a fun guy

The fact the most zealous of his audience fails to factor is kinda my point.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
https://images.dailycaller.com/image/width=1280,height=549,fit=cover,f=auto/https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/shutterstock_1749038003-scaled-e1701181767712.jpg

Big Archaeology seems to be doing everything in its power to silence data released in late October that suggests an ancient pyramid site in Indonesia is significantly older than mainstream science wants to admit.

An article published in the journal Archaeological Prospection detailed evidence that the Gunung Padang prehistoric site in West Java, Indonesia, could be roughly 27,000 years old. This would make it one of the oldest archaeological pyramid sites in the world, predating the likes of Gobekli Tepe (11,000 years old) and the Great Pyramids of Giza, which mainstream archaeology still claims is only 4,600 years old, despite absolutely no conclusive evidence suggesting this is true.

The journal Nature was one of the first outlets to decry the researcher’s findings at Gunung Padang, spewing the same Big Archaeology BS we’ve heard a thousand times. Apparently this highly complicated stone structure formed through “natural weathering” and “movement of rocks,” according to a guy called Flint Dibble, who I personally think is about as reliable as a chocolate brake disc.

“This object’s regular geometry and distinct composition, and its materials unrelated to the surrounding rocks, signify its manmade origin,” the study’s co-author Hilman Natawidjaja noted, countering Dibble’s seemingly redundant, borderline repetitive word vomit.

The debate over the human timeline has raged on for decades. But in recent years, thanks to renegade researchers and writers like Graham Hancock, Jimmy Corsetti, and others, the lies told by leaders within mainstream archaeology are finally falling apart. It turns out the human story is significantly older than you’ve ever been told, and the evidence is expansive.

But I also know there’s a lot of evidence suggesting a highly advanced technological species once ruled a globalized planet, much in the way we do today.

That species, whether it be early Homo sapiens or something else, disappeared. Most of the evidence suggests an asteroid impact destroyed them. And there’s almost a 100% certainty an asteroid will destroy our civilization at some point in the future.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/28/gunung-padang-27000-years-old-nature-debate-graham-hancock-jimmy-corsetti/

View Quote

There is a show on netflixs that talks about and shows this structure

It is called Ancient Apocalypse.  Apparently using ground radar, they are voids inside this structure.

There is a fair amount of evidence that there was at least one civilized human society before the last major ice age that was destroyed by something either before or during the last major ice age.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top