Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 321
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

Asked the wife if she had heard anything about this the other night and it enraged her. It’s definitely a line in the sand. I’m not housing anyone or paying some stupid tax. Put it on my property taxes and let’s see where it goes. I’m not playing globalist games.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:
Originally Posted By darg508:

Wait until they place a family in a home where somebody lives alone and has  "space" to accommodate that family. They have the data from the census :-)

Dr Zhivago returns home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ikX1e7TrQ

We all saw it coming but things are still moving a an alarming pace.  

Adams floats idea of New Yorkers housing migrants in ‘private residences’

https://nypost.com/2023/06/05/adams-wants-new-yorkers-to-house-migrants-in-private-residences/

This can’t be real….

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/139/781/147/original/abc99f549b10f775.png

https://nitter.net/DowdEdward/status/1666234060161835008#m

Asked the wife if she had heard anything about this the other night and it enraged her. It’s definitely a line in the sand. I’m not housing anyone or paying some stupid tax. Put it on my property taxes and let’s see where it goes. I’m not playing globalist games.

I completely agree. I've posted it before and I don't care. If I got that knock at the door ordering me to take in illegals, I'll burn my house down to the ground. That is a hard fucking no for me.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By KillerDyller:

Fortunately I don't believe it is real. Can't find any evidence online other than the tweet above.
View All Quotes

Fortunately I don't believe it is real. Can't find any evidence online other than the tweet above.

Yeah, I did a search yesterday and found nothing.  It does indicate the direction this is all going though.  NYC seems pretty desperate right now.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/07/eric-adams-migrants-gracie-mansion-00100381

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/06/07/mayor-eric-adams-housing-migrants-in-churches/70297260007/

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/lawmakers-condemn-nyc-mayor-for-housing-illegal-immigrants-in-public-schools/

https://nypost.com/2023/06/05/adams-wants-new-yorkers-to-house-migrants-in-private-residences/

NYC migrant crisis: Housing asylum seekers

There were commercials running a few months ago in the UK asking residents who have vacant rooms to volunteer their use to migrant families.

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:25:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By wjoutlaw:

I completely agree. I've posted it before and I don't care. If I got that knock at the door ordering me to take in illegals, I'll burn my house down to the ground. That is a hard fucking no for me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wjoutlaw:
Originally Posted By darg508:

Wait until they place a family in a home where somebody lives alone and has  "space" to accommodate that family. They have the data from the census :-)

Dr Zhivago returns home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ikX1e7TrQ

We all saw it coming but things are still moving a an alarming pace.  

Adams floats idea of New Yorkers housing migrants in ‘private residences’

This can’t be real….

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/139/781/147/original/abc99f549b10f775.png

https://nitter.net/DowdEdward/status/1666234060161835008#m

What could go wrong?

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Safest cities in Mexico

The Safest Cities in Mexico for 2023

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:12:24 PM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes

trial baloon to see fhe response.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#6]
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING | China has the largest in existence!

China has tamed the world’s most powerful explosive, military scientists say

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3222649/china-has-tamed-worlds-most-powerful-explosive-military-scientists-say
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:37:08 PM EDT
[#7]
3 weeks from end of quarter two and is there evidence of any first world country suffering from "Massive Food Shortages"?  Africa does not count.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:59:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#8]
Originally Posted By jb1001:
3 weeks from end of quarter two and is there evidence of any first world country suffering from "Massive Food Shortages"?  Africa does not count.
View Quote

And here I thought we had made some progress with constructive dialog a couple of months back, but here you are again,  throwing out the same snarky comments as before.

Africa does count because of the vast migration issues that are taking place in Europe and in North America right now.  Bob Geldof & Bono ain’t gonna save Africa and your government ain’t gonna save you.

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:08:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Speaking of Africa….

It's Over! South Africa is F*&$d - Failed State

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I do not see any massive food shortages yet, that's all I am saying.  And I'll check back in around September for Q3 and ask again, and I'm not bet my house certain that no global famine will have occurred, but I'm 5 billion internet points certain no global famine will have occurred.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:03:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Brief Common Sense from a New York City Liberal.

What's NYC Mayor Adams Thinking? | Profiling Evil

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By jb1001:
I do not see any massive food shortages yet, that's all I am saying.  And I'll check back in around September for Q3 and ask again, and I'm not bet my house certain that no global famine will have occurred, but I'm 5 billion internet points certain no global famine will have occurred.
View Quote

I have been seeing random pockets of food shortages in the grocery stores occasionally for the past couple of years, though.  No, I’m not starving but I see the weakness in the supply chains and the jump to a much bigger problem is not beyond reality and out of the question, either.  No one can deny that the food packaging is continually shrinking as the prices are continually increasing noticeably.

Yon’s biggest weakness is his expectations on timing.  No one can predict exactly when something occurs but that’s no indication not to take their warnings seriously.  My immediate concerns are war & the economy.  Catastrophic events on both fronts could change America’s food security issues overnight.

The major takeaway from all of this and what should have been learned during COVID is just how volatile society is and how quickly it can be impacted.

Even without a major event, longterm effects from weather and government policy intrusions will have an impact of food availability at some point, too.  War & the economy cannot be ignored.  Starvation isn’t just an indication of available food supply, it’s also an indication of access to that food supply.

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:09:20 AM EDT
[#13]
BRICS has expanded its membership so dramatically lately that it is now referred to as BRICS+.  BRICS+ is set to unveil their new gold backed currency on August 22, 2023 at the BRICS+ Summit in South Africa.

China’s Persistent Gold Accumulation: A Seven-Month Surge in Holdings

In an unabated buying spree, China has continued to expand its gold reserves for a seventh consecutive month, reinforcing the sustained global demand for the precious metal among central banks.

As per Wednesday’s data from the People’s Bank of China, the nation’s gold holdings saw an approximately 16-ton increase in May. This surge brings the total stockpile to roughly 2,092 tons, following an addition of 144 tons from November through the previous month.

In the wake of escalating geopolitical uncertainty and persistent global inflation, central banks worldwide set a record in gold purchases last year. Despite experiencing a significant drop in the first quarter of this year, according to the World Gold Council, market analysts expect the strong buying trend to persist.

A recent council survey disclosed that around a quarter of global central banks plan to bolster their holdings over the forthcoming year. This comes amidst mounting skepticism regarding the future role of the US dollar.

Ruth Crowell, the Chief Executive Officer of the London Bullion Market Association, in an interview with Bloomberg TV, predicted that this robust demand from central banks is set to continue through the year.

The collective purchases of central banks accounted for nearly one-fourth of the global gold demand last year. This ongoing procurement is expected to provide support to gold prices, which hit an all-time high in May. In the first quarter of the year, only Singapore outpaced China in terms of gold purchases.

China’s intensified gold acquisition, which commenced in November, is the first since a 10-month rally that concluded in September 2019. The previous significant inflow ended in late 2016.

In the meantime, the People’s Bank of China reported a decrease in the country’s end-May foreign currency reserves, which dropped from $3.20 trillion to $3.18 trillion compared to the preceding month.

https://www.goldtelegraph.com/chinas-persistent-gold-accumulation-a-seven-month-surge-in-holdings/
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Economic wars tend to lead to kinetic wars and there a monstrous economic war coming.

Saudi crown prince threatened ‘major’ economic pain on U.S. amid oil feud

Last fall, President Biden vowed to impose “consequences” on Saudi Arabia for its decision to slash oil production amid high energy prices and fast-approaching elections in the United States.

In public, the Saudi government defended its actions politely via diplomatic statements. But in private, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman threatened to fundamentally alter the decades-old U.S.-Saudi relationship and impose significant economic costs on the United States if it retaliated against the oil cuts, according to a classified document obtained by The Washington Post.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/saudi-crown-prince-threatened-major-economic-pain-on-us-amid-oil-feud/ar-AA1cjtGB

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:33:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Sharyl Attkisson puts out some good stuff.  China segment starts at 8:45 mark.

Full Measure: June 4, 2023 - Season 8 Roundtable
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:53:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Cuba gives China permission to build spying facility on island, US intel says

Cuba has agreed to allow China to build a spying facility on the island that could allow the Chinese to eavesdrop on electronic communications across the southeastern US, two sources familiar with the intelligence told CNN.

The US learned about the plan in the last several weeks, the first source said, and it is unclear whether China has already begun building the surveillance facility.

The second source familiar with the intelligence says it suggests that a deal has been struck in principle but there hasn’t been any movement on building the facility.

It would not be the first time China has attempted to spy on the US’ electronic communications, known as signals intelligence. A suspected Chinese spy balloon that transited the US in February was capable of gathering signals intelligence and is believed to have transmitted back to Beijing in near-real time, sources told CNN at the time.

In that case, the US took steps to protect sensitive sites and censor intelligence signals before shooting down the balloon. But it is unclear what the US can do to stop the construction of a Chinese spying facility in Cuba.

“This report is not accurate,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said in a statement on Thursday afternoon. “We have had real concerns about China’s relationship with Cuba, and we have been concerned since day one of the Administration about China’s activities in our hemisphere and around the world. We are closely monitoring it and taking steps to counter it. We remain confident that we are able to meet all our security commitments at home and in the region.”

Kirby initially told the Journal on Thursday morning that he “cannot speak to this specific report,” but that US officials are “well aware of—and have spoken many times to—the People’s Republic of China’s efforts to invest in infrastructure around the world that may have military purposes, including in this hemisphere.”
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/06/08/politics/cuba-china-spying-facility/index.html
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#18]
The West is trying to out-communist the communists.

‘I’d rather stay in Communist China than return to inheritance tax Britain’

Paul Mosely is desperate to return to Britain with his wife. After a life mostly spent working in Beijing, China, the 70-year-old yearns for “England’s green and pleasant land”, but the looming threat of inheritance tax is keeping him away.

He says: “We would consider it fair enough to succumb to UK taxes on our pensions and investments, as being a price worth paying, but there is no way my wife, upon her eventual demise, will donate 40pc of her assets to the Government for them to waste.”
Mr Mosely married locally in the 1980s, and together he and his wife Xiaomo raised a bilingual family while he invested his earnings without the threat of capital gains tax.

Conscious that any money he left after his death would be taxed at 40pc, Mr Mosely, who is still domiciled in the UK, transferred his money to Xiaomo, now 63.

Ms Mosely has invested the funds, making sure to keep them outside the UK.

China has no inheritance tax laws whatsoever. The only taxes that apply after death are to property: a wealth transfer fee that accounts for roughly 10pc of a property’s value. In addition, beneficiaries who sell an inherited house must pay 20pc tax on the income.

Britain’s basic allowance for inheritance tax has been frozen at £325,000 since 2009. This, combined with a boom in house prices over the past decade, has dragged a rising number of ordinary families into paying the tax.

Among Tory MPs urging the Prime Minsiter to axe inheritance tax here in Britain is Craig Mackinlay, the Conservative MP for South Thanet.

He says: “The Treasury’s attachment to inheritance tax is looking increasingly out of step with any internationally comparative tax system.

“It is a tax on aspiration, a brake on growth and not consistent with Conservative values.

“If social democratic Sweden and Communist China can manage without it then so can we. We should be bold enough to scrap it.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/d-rather-stay-communist-china-050000943.html

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

while these prices are more than most of the population can afford to pay, it will have consequences back down the supply chain and end up at the primary producer, the farms which supply the processors and retailers.  if people stop buying,  what will happen to the farms?  they have profit margins like any other business and can go bankrupt if their produce doesn't sell.  will the processors and retailers lower their profit margin?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By barsik:

while these prices are more than most of the population can afford to pay, it will have consequences back down the supply chain and end up at the primary producer, the farms which supply the processors and retailers.  if people stop buying,  what will happen to the farms?  they have profit margins like any other business and can go bankrupt if their produce doesn't sell.  will the processors and retailers lower their profit margin?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By barsik:

I suspect that’s part of the strategy, too.  Feed, hay, etc… are already at high prices.  If this trend continues for a good length of time, we’ll probably start seeing ranchers greatly scaling back their operations or go out of business entirely.  

The same goes for farmers.

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:29:29 AM EDT
[#21]
French Fries.

Over the last several years, French fries in my local supermarket have gone from $3.00 to $6.00/bag and have been out of stock or low stock most of the time.   On Monday I went and they are now fully stocked and the price on sale was now $2.50/bag.    What happened, are potatoes now in season or did we have a bumper crop or ?????
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

We had this problem at work shortly after they started importing a lot of Indians on H1B visas. It took some major complaints to HR with threats to go to OSHA to get them to do something. Indian H1Bs must be getting better cultural orientation in the past few years because the bathroom problems stopped and also they got better and adopting American standards of bathing.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:23:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Michael Yon
@MichaelYon
9 hours ago
Foreign DHS expanded Invasion Camp
LEFT IMAGE: Drone footage of US Secretary of Homeland Security Mayorkas arriving at San Vicente invasion Camp in Darien, Panama, in April 2022. RIGHT: Same camp 13 months later after US more than doubled capacity of this and other Darien invasion camps. Up to 200 Chinese flow daily through San Vicente camp alone. Mostly military aged males. Total aliens through Darien Gap in first 90 days of 2023 about 170,000. 5x more over same period 2022.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Part I

Part II

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By dp226:
French Fries.

Over the last several years, French fries in my local supermarket have gone from $3.00 to $6.00/bag and have been out of stock or low stock most of the time.   On Monday I went and they are now fully stocked and the price on sale was now $2.50/bag.    What happened, are potatoes now in season or did we have a bumper crop or ?????
View Quote

People quit buying due to the price, now, they have no choice to move product to make room for new.

I used to buy a bag occasionally but quit when they hit the BS price point in my head. Potatoes are CHEAP. Nothing about potatoes is expensive. It's a damn easy crop to pick, it holds up well, it doesn't get damaged easily, it stores well compared to most other produce and it can be used in many different ways.

Fries at restaurants are a HUGE money maker, same as drinks, that meal deal is a great deal.............for the restaurant. They got you to buy their cheapest products and even made you feel like you got a 'deal.'
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:37:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#27]
This occurred in 2018.

We need to end The Great Reset with The Great Purge.

DHS Sought To Assign Social Credit Style “Risk Scores” To Social Media Users

In a sharp spotlight on the interplay between national security and individual privacy, newly disclosed documents have unveiled that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) entered into a contract with the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) in 2018 to develop a project, dubbed “Night Fury,” designed to analyze and assign “risk scores” to social media accounts.

The Brennan Center for Justice procured these documents through a public records request, and Motherboard was the first to report on them. Project Night Fury aimed at utilizing automation to detect and evaluate social media accounts for connections to terrorism, illegal opioid distribution, but also disinformation campaigns.

The DHS document stated, “The Contractor shall develop these attributes to create a methodology for developing a ranking, or ‘Risk Score,’ associated with the identified accounts.”

Project Night Fury had also planned on incorporating involvement from Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to provide “cross-mission operational context,” according to one of the documents.

Experts had warned DHS about the inherent difficulties and biases involved in automated judgment for these matters, citing that characteristics like being “pro-terrorist” have no concrete definition.

Notably, DHS terminated Project Night Fury in 2019. However, it underscores the agency’s continued interest in social media as a resource for analysis. This comes in the wake of earlier reports of CBP utilizing an AI-powered tool, Babel X, for analyzing travelers’ social media at US borders.

While Night Fury’s focus was initially on “counter-terrorism, illegal opioid supply chain, transnational crime, and understanding/characterizing/identifying the spread of disinformation by foreign entities,” the documents indicate that UAB’s work was intended to “scale to other DHS domains” and “build next generation capabilities.”

https://reclaimthenet.org/dhs-social-credit-style-risk-scores

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#28]

RFK, Jr at Southern Border: 'Dystopian Nightmare'
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:22:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Kansas Wheat Harvest Will Be the Smallest Since 1957 and U.S. Corn Is Being Absolutely Devastated by Drought

Significantly higher food prices are coming, because U.S. food production is going to be way below normal levels this year.  That is really bad news, because food prices are already absurdly high.  In some cases, people are paying as much for a full shopping cart full of food as they did for a used vehicle in the old days.  I wish that I was exaggerating, but I am not.  Unfortunately, food prices are only going to go higher because farmers and ranchers are being hit extremely hard from coast to coast.  For example, it is being reported that wheat farmers in Kansas “will reap their smallest harvest in more than 60 years”…

https://discernreport.com/kansas-wheat-harvest-will-be-the-smallest-since-1957-and-u-s-corn-is-being-absolutely-devastated-by-drought/
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:40:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Global Health Passport? YOUR Health Now in the Hands of WHO | Crossroads

World Health Organization’s Global Health Passport
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:14:07 PM EDT
[#31]
From the big Ukraine war thread, a Hungarian speaks…

“They are not happy with the war because it is effecting food, gas, electricity. EVERYTHING WENT UP almost 70 percent and its crushing everyone.”

Link
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Kansas Wheat Harvest Will Be the Smallest Since 1957 and U.S. Corn Is Being Absolutely Devastated by Drought

Significantly higher food prices are coming, because U.S. food production is going to be way below normal levels this year.  That is really bad news, because food prices are already absurdly high.  In some cases, people are paying as much for a full shopping cart full of food as they did for a used vehicle in the old days.  I wish that I was exaggerating, but I am not.  Unfortunately, food prices are only going to go higher because farmers and ranchers are being hit extremely hard from coast to coast.  For example, it is being reported that wheat farmers in Kansas “will reap their smallest harvest in more than 60 years”…

https://discernreport.com/kansas-wheat-harvest-will-be-the-smallest-since-1957-and-u-s-corn-is-being-absolutely-devastated-by-drought/
View Quote

Drought?  In Kansas?  Here in Oklahoma, this seems like the wettest year we have had in a while. I know we are one state south. But I watch the weather reports, and the same big systems that are hitting us affect at least the southern part of Kansas.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:53:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#33]

Drought?  In Kansas?  Here in Oklahoma, this seems like the wettest year we have had in a while. I know we are one state south. But I watch the weather reports, and the same big systems that are hitting us affect at least the southern part of Kansas.
View All Quotes

This was brought up several pages back when another story about a drought in Kansas was posted.  It’s been pretty wet down here in Texas, too.  In fact it’s supposed to storm pretty good this afternoon.

Kansas is indeed in a drought and even parts of Western Oklahoma.

https://www.drought.gov/states/kansas

When I was pretty young, I remember my great-grandmother telling me about her experiences while living on a farm in Southwestern Oklahoma during the Dust Bowl and Great Depression.  She said she remembered several times of seeing storm clouds off in the distance and even seeing that it was raining pretty good “over there” but it never moved over their farm.  It was always “over there.”

I wish l could remember more about what she told me of her experiences but that part sure stuck with me for some reason.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#34]

This was brought up several pages back when another story about a drought in Kansas was posted.  It’s been pretty wet down here in Texas, too.  In fact it’s supposed to storm pretty good this afternoon.

When I was pretty young, I remember my great-grandmother telling me about her experiences while living on a farm in Southwestern Oklahoma during the Dust Bowl and Great Depression.  She said she remembered several times of seeing storm clouds off in the distance and even seeing that it was raining pretty good “over there” but it never moved over their farm.  It was always “over there.”

I wish l could remember more about what she told me of her experiences but that part sure stuck with me for some reason.

View Quote

I remember some years ago I was on a boat on Lake Thunderbird. I saw a big thunderstorm on the western side of Oklahoma City and decided to get off the lake in a hurry. We sailed back to the marina. Drove back home about an hour away. When we got there, we looked at the weather report, and saw the thunderstorm was over Weatherford 100 miles away.  We thought it was maybe 20 miles.

Storms on the Great Plains can fool you with their great distances.  Some of them are huge.

Oklahoma is kind of on the bottom of a loop of the Jet Stream. Wichita about 3 hours north of Oklahoma City can have blizzard conditions while we still have 80 degree weather. That applies to east and west of us too.  The Texas panhandle can still be balmy when Oklahoma City is getting snow.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:12:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#36]

Michael Yon segment starts at 5:33:00 mark with Dr. Li-Meng Yan adding more on the CCP influence at the 6:04:00 mark.

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Everyone paying attention knew this would be a part of the plan.  

WEF Calls for AI to Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’

According to Harari, the power of AI can be harnessed and used to reshape spirituality into the WEF’s globalist vision of “equity” and inclusivism.

Speaking with journalist Pedro Pinto in Lisbon, Portugal, Harari told the elitist audience:

“It’s the first technology ever that can create new ideas.

“You know, the printing press, radio, television, they broadcast, they spread the ideas created by the human brain, by the human mind.

“They cannot create a new idea.

“You know, [Johannes] Gutenberg printed the Bible in the middle of the 15th century; the printing press printed as many copies of the Bible as Gutenberg instructed it, but it did not create a single new page.

“It had no ideas of its own about the Bible: Is it good? Is it bad? How to interpret this? How to interpret that?”

Harari then revealed that he and his allies at the WEF have a solution to the supposed problems he’d just highlighted.

“AI can create new ideas; [it] can even write a new Bible,” he declared.

“Throughout history, religions dreamt about having a book written by a superhuman intelligence, by a non-human entity,” he added

Video at link -

https://slaynews.com/news/wef-ai-rewrite-bible-create-religions-actually-correct/

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#38]

I remember some years ago I was on a boat on Lake Thunderbird. I saw a big thunderstorm on the western side of Oklahoma City and decided to get off the lake in a hurry. We sailed back to the marina. Drove back home about an hour away. When we got there, we looked at the weather report, and saw the thunderstorm was over Weatherford 100 miles away.  We thought it was maybe 20 miles.

Storms on the Great Plains can fool you with their great distances.  Some of them are huge.

Oklahoma is kind of on the bottom of a loop of the Jet Stream. Wichita about 3 hours north of Oklahoma City can have blizzard conditions while we still have 80 degree weather. That applies to east and west of us too.  The Texas panhandle can still be balmy when Oklahoma City is getting snow.
View All Quotes

That is interesting.  Your story does put a recent experience of mine in perspective now.  I’ve seen something similar with extremely dark rain clouds on the horizon and it does look like it’s over the next town but when I get there, not a single hint of a drop of rain or puddle of water anywhere.  

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Over 10,000 single Chinese men detained at US border from October to now

Nearly 13,000 Chinese nationals have been apprehended trying to cross the United States' southern border illegally since October 1, 2022, A nearly 1,000 percent increase from last year's total.

According to Breitbart, approximately 84% of those apprehended are single adults who are eventually released to pursue asylum in the US. The apprehensions grew steadily over the last year. In March 2022, 74 Chinese nationals were apprehended, 146 in April, and more than 1,000 a month by January 2023.

The Chinese government opened its ports of entry and loosened travel restrictions in January 2023 for the first time since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. The information that agents can get from migrants indicates that they are fleeing from an oppressive Chinese regime and economic hardships caused by their pandemic policies.

An anonymous Customs and Border Patrol agent told the outlet that due to the language barrier, they are struggling to find a definitive reason for the increase.

"Having to use third-party translation services, Border Patrol agents and intelligence officers who are already struggling to cope with thousands of migrant apprehensions daily are getting limited intelligence information from the migrants,” the agent said of the challenges brought by the language barrier.

Dr. Kenneth Allard, a retired Army intelligence officer and author of "Warheads: Cable News and the Fog of War," said he is concerned about the lack of intelligence coming from the influx. "Totalitarian governments like China are great exploiters of opportunity,” he said. "They recognize weakness and capitalize on it immediately. What we are seeing reflects a deliberate policy choice by the regime.”

According to Reuters, many of the migrants learn how to make the trip to the US via the Mexican border using the Chinese version of TikTok. on Top of economic conditions, the US making it harder to obtain a visa, and the Chinese government's tightening of religious freedoms have led Christians to flee the country and use the alternate route to the US.

https://thepostmillennial.com/over-10000-single-chinese-men-detained-at-us-border-from-october-to-now

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:29:12 AM EDT
[#40]
In the initial warning from Michael Yon, he predicted price controls would be rolled out in the United States.  Now, Peter Schiff is warning the same thing (25:00 mark).

?? French Style Price Controls Are Coming to America - Ep 900
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

This is shaping up to be a helluva fight on US soil if that’s the plan. And it’s hard to believe this is anything but that. Ask yourself why so many military aged males would choose to be leaving China without family, girlfriends etc.

And with the smuggling costs being stated at around $50k where in the heck did all these young guys get that kind of money? If they had the kind of job in China to earn and save that why would they be leaving in these numbers?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:07:34 PM EDT
[#42]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/B44CEC37-4966-4902-B2E4-0ABB8017A18B_jpe-2847604.JPG

This is shaping up to be a helluva fight on US soil if that’s the plan. And it’s hard to believe this is anything but that. Ask yourself why so many military aged males would choose to be leaving China without family, girlfriends etc.

And with the smuggling costs being stated at around $50k where in the heck did all these young guys get that kind of money? If they had the kind of job in China to earn and save that why would they be leaving in these numbers?
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/B44CEC37-4966-4902-B2E4-0ABB8017A18B_jpe-2847604.JPG

I know I’ve said it many times in this thread to the point I may sound a little like the boy who cried wolf, but I’ll say it again - If there’s something you feel you need or may need later, get it now while you still can.  It’s not like we haven’t seen aspects of this even in the past few years.  The difference is those were just dress rehearsals.

America is not invincible and our lives could literally change dramatically in an instant.

Food, water/water filtration and an alternate power source would be my top suggestions as all of these will be targeted by sabotage in the beginnings of a kinetic war.

Some other potential items from a video that popped up in my recommendation list last night.

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:21:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FALFOX] [#43]
An anonymous Customs and Border Patrol agent told the outlet that due to the language barrier, they are struggling to find a definitive reason for the increase.
View Quote
BS. They simply are playing dumb and not telling CBP that they are spies. I wouldn't doubt that the majority of them speak pretty decent english but are pretending not to understand.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:29:15 PM EDT
[#44]
The government openly supports drag in most every federal department. It’s a way to divide and bring down our country. Price controls will ruin the economy and that’s what the government wants so yes I see that coming. Anything that will bring about the destruction of the United States is on the horizon.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
BS. They simply are playing dumb and not telling CBP that they are spies. I wouldn't doubt that the majority of them speak pretty decent english but are pretending not to understand.
View All Quotes

Michael Yon even talks about testing their understanding of the english language while walking through the Darien Gap by occasionally shouting, “ Watch out! Snake!” to observe their reactions.

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:41:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By yodude:
The government openly supports drag in most every federal department. It’s a way to divide and bring down our country. Price controls will ruin the economy and that’s what the government wants so yes I see that coming. Anything that will bring about the destruction of the United States is on the horizon.
View Quote

It’s a full-on assault from all directions and we are slow & weak to react on just a few of those attacks.

“Quit buying Bud Light and boycott Target.  That’ll show ‘em we really mean business!”

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#47]
This is a terrifying analysis, especially if you live in a wildfire prone area.

(1/2) Uninsurable Future (Brighteon.Tv)

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes

I’d say more likely saboteurs / combatants than spies. The spies have been here forever on student visas and working in our defense contracting industries. I bet the infrastructure (contacts, transportation, safe houses, weaponry etc) to support these guys is already in place too.

People can point and laugh all they want about this tinfoil but NOTHING about this adds up to anything but that.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Potential shortages and supply chain problems pertaining to medications and prescription drugs.

What to Do When Medicine SHORTAGES Hit America

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#50]

I’d say more likely saboteurs / combatants than spies. The spies have been here forever on student visas and working in our defense contracting industries. I bet the infrastructure (contacts, transportation, safe houses, weaponry etc) to support these guys is already in place too.

People can point and laugh all they want about this tinfoil but NOTHING about this adds up to anything but that.
View Quote

There’s zero better explanations, that I’ve seen, for how and why so many Chinese nationals (particularly males of a certain age) have ended up in that part of the world, trying to cross into the U.S.

My main question is: How are they getting there from China?
Page / 321
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top