Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 311
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#1]
The video below points out how Nigel Farage has missed the point of what has happened in the last week and who the real enemy is.

Martin Armstrong:  The Riots in the UK – Coming to the USA Soon

Our computer has been forecasting a major rise in civil unrest on a global scale. We are witnessing this from Nigeria to Europe and even in Britain. It will migrate to the United States, and we should be prepared for NOBODY to accept this election REGARDLESS of who wins. The mainstream press will only fuel this anger as they continue to call anyone who opposes the WOKE agenda “far right,” for we have lost anything that was once just the middle of the road.

UK Column News - 7th August 2024

https://youtu.be/rGQWwv8SG8U?si=4X46QZi8VGxnKIT2

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/britain/the-riots-in-the-uk-coming-to-the-usa-soon/

Link Posted: 8/8/2024 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Bangladesh

Link Posted: 8/8/2024 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Lately, I’ve heard several bring up the question of how would today compare to the Great Depression if the EBT and other government programs didn’t exist?  I think the lockdowns in 2020 and the years afterwards were more devastating than we will ever know.

Link Posted: 8/8/2024 11:42:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Doug Casey's Take [ep.#339] Michael Yon: The Life You Had Before is Over...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2H0PQRq7pw

Today we're joined by Michael Yon, a former Green Beret and Independent War Correspondent, to explore multifaceted threats confronting the United States and the world. We delve into global migration patterns, the influence of China, and the erosion of Western cultures, with Yon providing on-the-ground insights from his travels to critical geopolitical hotspots such as the Darien Gap, Okinawa, and Panama. The discussion addresses impending civil unrest, the role of information warfare, and strategic global power manipulations, highlighting the urgency of recognizing and addressing these escalating threats. And we examine the dire cultural and societal issues within the United States, focusing on the rampant drug epidemic, its impact on society’s susceptibility to control, and the strategies for individuals to safeguard their future through preparedness and organization.

Chapters
00:00:00 Introduction: The State of the Nation
00:00:45 Interview with Michael Yon: Background and Expertise
00:01:13 Global Hotspots: Key Locations and Issues
00:02:40 Japan's Health Crisis and Chinese Influence
00:04:42 Migration and Information Warfare
00:08:39 The Situation in Canada and Europe
00:21:58 The Tribal Dynamics of Conflict Zones
00:41:17 The Strategic Importance of Panama and Colombia
00:47:59 Understanding Cultural Substrates
00:48:28 Migration Issues in the Western World
00:49:08 Election Integrity Concerns
00:49:51 Border Security and Migration Patterns
00:53:18 The Role of NGOs in Migration
00:54:14 Economic and Social Impacts of Migration
01:01:18 Cultural and Societal Changes
01:03:27 The Role of Media and Influencers
01:15:56 Military Perspectives and Leadership
01:20:18 Preparing for Future Challenges
01:28:04 Final Thoughts and Recommendations
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 11:50:32 AM EDT
[#5]
UK Totalitarianism

Silkie Carlo: Get ready for the crackdown

https://youtu.be/H-Uj6-Furgo?si=h6LlvTHF4BC3oiEH

Silkie Carlo: Get ready for the crackdown

UnHerd's Flo Read meets Silkie Carlo of Big Brother Watch.

Could Keir Starmer exploit the summer riots to curtail civil liberties? From the return of the Counter Disinformation Unit to the start of live facial recognition, Big Brother Watch's Silkie Carlo joins UnHerd to discuss the UK crackdown.

//TIMECODES//
00:00 - 00:55 - Introduction
00:55 - 02:50 - Reaction to Keir Starmer’s announcement
02:50 - 10:25 - Facial recognition
10:25 - 15:27 - the National Security Online Information Team
15:27 - 26:21 - Free speech vs criminal activity on social media during the riots
26:21 - 33:27 - Free speech and advertising pressure on social media
33:27 - 37:01 - Is there a shift in the psychology of the British people as a result of the riots & conclusion
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 11:55:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#6]

FUTURE WORLD ORDER: Michael Yon Forecasts Global Power Showdown Between China and the West, Who Will Be Left Standing?

Link Posted: 8/8/2024 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Neil Oliver: We’re being played!!!

https://youtu.be/5zdXRvcnP-g?si=qIGyja6Na-O9NcHz

‘...a country in flames - who benefits from the chaos?!?
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 4:56:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RV-1] [#9]
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

If Bill and Melinda Gates gave a shit about "malnourished children", they wouldn't be pushing depopulation efforts all over the place and giving poison vaccines to 3rd World countries.
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 5:49:45 PM EDT
[#11]
CDC advises vulnerable groups to limit contact at fairs due to bird flu risk

WASHINGTON (TND) — Your trip to the county fair might look a little different this year all because of avian influenza also known as "bird flu."

Organizers across the U.S. are working to ensure their events do not lead to the spread of the virus.

Children under five, people 65 years and older, pregnant people, people with certain chronic medical conditions, and others are at a higher risk of developing serious flu complications and should limit contact with animals that could carry influenza viruses, if possible, according tothe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC also has recommendations for fair exhibitors including reducing the time pigs, poultry, and cattle are on display to 72 hours or less.

If bird flu outbreaks, the Allegan County Fair in Michigan will have a virtual cattle show.
https://wgme.com/news/nation-world/cdc-centers-for-disease-control-and-prevention-advises-vulnerable-groups-to-limit-contact-at-fairs-due-to-bird-flu-risk-allegan-county-fair-vaccine-fairgoers-health-alert
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#12]

ISRAEL RAPIDLY PREPARING FOR SIGNIFICANT ATTACK

Israel continues to rapidly prepare for a likely Iranian attack in the coming days, with its military remaining on high alert and hospitals stockpiling critical supplies. Factories and warehouses have been instructed to move hazardous materials to fortified locations, bomb shelters have been re-inspected and remain open, and water supplies are being increased.

"I know that the citizens of Israel are on alert, and I ask of you one thing - keep patient and cool," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Wednesday.

Local municipalities across Israel have issued statements to their citizens, asking them to stay near bomb shelters, avoid large gatherings, and reduce non-essential activities.

The Bank of Israel is increasing its on-hand stockpiles of currency, anticipating mass withdrawals if a major attack unfolds.
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

WASHINGTON (TND) — Your trip to the county fair might look a little different this year all because of avian influenza also known as "bird flu."

Organizers across the U.S. are working to ensure their events do not lead to the spread of the virus.

Children under five, people 65 years and older, pregnant people, people with certain chronic medical conditions, and others are at a higher risk of developing serious flu complications and should limit contact with animals that could carry influenza viruses, if possible, according tothe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC also has recommendations for fair exhibitors including reducing the time pigs, poultry, and cattle are on display to 72 hours or less.

If bird flu outbreaks, the Allegan County Fair in Michigan will have a virtual cattle show.
https://wgme.com/news/nation-world/cdc-centers-for-disease-control-and-prevention-advises-vulnerable-groups-to-limit-contact-at-fairs-due-to-bird-flu-risk-allegan-county-fair-vaccine-fairgoers-health-alert
View Quote

You know, there are numerous things to be legitimately concerned about.

I don't believe for a second that bird flu is one of them - no matter what government says.

I now pretty much believe the opposite of everything they're saying nowadays.

Gosh! I wonder what made me so cynical!
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

I don't believe for a second that bird flu is one of them - no matter what government says.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I take it you’re not going to tune in for the virtual cattle show, then.

Some major health crisis will be needed within the next several months to legitimize the wearing of masks when the Left does their protesting.

Link Posted: 8/8/2024 6:33:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#15]
Evidently, Charlie Kirk forgot about the filmmaker blamed for Benghazi.  This has already happened in America.

Tommy Robinson Exposes What the Regime Doesn't Want You to Know About What's Happening in Britain

Blamed for Benghazi: Filmmaker jailed after attack now lives in poverty, fear

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blamed-for-benghazi-filmmaker-jailed-after-attack-now-lives-in-poverty-fear
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Evidently, Charlie Kirk forgot about the filmmaker blamed for Benghazi.  This has already happened in America.

Tommy Robinson Exposes What the Regime Doesn't Want You to Know About What's Happening in Britain

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blamed-for-benghazi-filmmaker-jailed-after-attack-now-lives-in-poverty-fear
View Quote

Huh! I can understand Robinson not remembering it, but Kirk should've been all over that!

Was that guy's case ever heard by SCOTUS?
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Huh! I can understand Robinson not remembering it, but Kirk should've been all over that!

View All Quotes

He was technically arrested and jailed for violating his parole requirement in a previous conviction of not posting online but we all know the real reason.
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 7:23:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Israel continues to rapidly prepare for a likely Iranian attack in the coming days, with its military remaining on high alert and hospitals stockpiling critical supplies. Factories and warehouses have been instructed to move hazardous materials to fortified locations, bomb shelters have been re-inspected and remain open, and water supplies are being increased.

"I know that the citizens of Israel are on alert, and I ask of you one thing - keep patient and cool," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Wednesday.

Local municipalities across Israel have issued statements to their citizens, asking them to stay near bomb shelters, avoid large gatherings, and reduce non-essential activities.

The Bank of Israel is increasing its on-hand stockpiles of currency, anticipating mass withdrawals if a major attack unfolds.
View Quote

To me the delay says one of two things either Iran is backing down or it’s going to be significant and more than just a show of force to appease their people.
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:

To me the delay says one of two things either Iran is backing down or it’s going to be significant and more than just a show of force to appease their people.
View All Quotes

Interestingly, the Iranian People are running away from Islam at an astounding rate. 2/3 of their mosques have shut down in recent years due to non-attendance: 50,000 of 75,000 are now defunct.

I don't think the Iranian People are in a big hurry to defend a start WWIII. It seems the majority ain't buying the 12th Imam bullshit narrative.
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Or ... their just biding their time and letting us burn hundreds of billions of dollars keeping ships on station . Then when we've exhausted sufficient resources and leave the area they can cut loose.
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

True.  In the meantime, The whole country of Israel will be wearing themselves down by constantly being in condition red.

I’m still keeping an eye on Aug. 12th.

Link Posted: 8/8/2024 8:10:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: grinning_bob] [#22]

Interestingly, the Iranian People are running away from Islam at an astounding rate. 2/3 of their mosques have shut down in recent years due to non-attendance: 50,000 of 75,000 are now defunct.

I don't think the Iranian People are in a big hurry to defend a start WWIII. It seems the majority ain't buying the 12th Imam bullshit narrative.
View All Quotes

I have not heard that before.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Interesting, too, that the Iranian people have had at least two notable uprisings against their government yet seemed to get no support from the American CIA.  

Now here we are in 2024, looking at a major war in the Middle East involving two countries that America has poured billions of dollars into.

Link Posted: 8/9/2024 12:10:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Is U.S. Dollar Becoming an ‘Unhinged Paper Currency’? ‘It’s Worst It’s Ever Been!’ –  Art Laffer

Is U.S. Dollar Becoming an ‘Unhinged Paper Currency’? ‘It’s Worst It’s Ever Been!’ –  Art Laffer

Michelle Makori, Lead Anchor and Editor-in-Chief at Kitco News, interviews Dr. Arthur Laffer, Founder & Chairman of Laffer Associates and Former Economic Advisor to President Reagan and President Trump. Laffer says the U.S. dollar is moving towards becoming an “unhinged paper currency.” He discusses de-dollarization, the implications of the weaponization of the U.S. dollar, and the competing global payment alternatives gaining traction, including Bitcoin and gold. He also shares his thoughts on Bidenomics and the failed policies of the current administration.

Chapters
00:00:00 Coming Up
00:02:07 Introduction: U.S. Dollar
00:04:27 Global Economic Decline
00:07:23 U.S. Economic Indicators
00:15:18 Trade and Sanctions
00:19:24 De-dollarization and Global Monetary System
00:26:06 Economic Policies and Future Outlook
00:40:46 King Dollar and Global Prosperity
00:41:24 U.S. Economy
00:43:14 Sanctions vs. Military Strength
00:47:02 The BRICS and Alternative Currencies
00:52:53 Bitcoin as a Strategic Reserve Asset
01:10:14 Global Economic Prosperity
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 5:50:34 AM EDT
[#25]

Today we're joined by Michael Yon, a former Green Beret and Independent War Correspondent, to explore multifaceted threats confronting the United States and the world. We delve into global migration patterns, the influence of China, and the erosion of Western cultures, with Yon providing on-the-ground insights from his travels to critical geopolitical hotspots such as the Darien Gap, Okinawa, and Panama. The discussion addresses impending civil unrest, the role of information warfare, and strategic global power manipulations, highlighting the urgency of recognizing and addressing these escalating threats. And we examine the dire cultural and societal issues within the United States, focusing on the rampant drug epidemic, its impact on society’s susceptibility to control, and the strategies for individuals to safeguard their future through preparedness and organization.

Chapters
00:00:00 Introduction: The State of the Nation
00:00:45 Interview with Michael Yon: Background and Expertise
00:01:13 Global Hotspots: Key Locations and Issues
00:02:40 Japan's Health Crisis and Chinese Influence
00:04:42 Migration and Information Warfare
00:08:39 The Situation in Canada and Europe
00:21:58 The Tribal Dynamics of Conflict Zones
00:41:17 The Strategic Importance of Panama and Colombia
00:47:59 Understanding Cultural Substrates
00:48:28 Migration Issues in the Western World
00:49:08 Election Integrity Concerns
00:49:51 Border Security and Migration Patterns
00:53:18 The Role of NGOs in Migration
00:54:14 Economic and Social Impacts of Migration
01:01:18 Cultural and Societal Changes
01:03:27 The Role of Media and Influencers
01:15:56 Military Perspectives and Leadership
01:20:18 Preparing for Future Challenges
01:28:04 Final Thoughts and Recommendations
View Quote

Matt Bracken

@Matt_Bracken48

I rarely do this . . . but I'm doing this.
Reschedule your night, and watch/listen to this 1.5 hour
@Michael_Yon
podcast video instead of what you were going to do.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=v2H0PQRq7pw
BLUF: shitcan your [hypothetical] international studies degree. This podcast is worth 10X more. No, 100X. This is distilled essence. The pure water flowing out of the rock spring. No filter, not needed.

Yon is a month into fasting and reading century+ old books on Okinawa. His autodidact genius is 2+ next level. Built upon living and traveling in 100+ countries during most  of his adult life. Not in safe Western "green zones" but out with the local farmers on every continent [except in Antarctica. No farmers.] In real combat, as a civilian war photographer. After being a very young Green Beret. [Which was too boring---in peacetime---I can relate.]

Please, just listen to this podcast. Twice would be better. Take notes. PhDs are quiet when Yon is speaking from the top-front of his mind without a script. Share it to everyone you know who you think has a 110+ IQ. [Don't waste your time with normies.]

Link Posted: 8/9/2024 8:37:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: amannamedjed] [#26]
Alacran,
Thank you for providing a timed summary for the videos you give us.  I get really tired of posters dropping a long video with no summary.  Even a short synopsis of the primary point is helpful. You go beyond that.
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#27]
This thread really is THE thread for up to date information about the coordinated destruction of the world as we know it.

But don’t forget,

John 16:33

33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:
Alacran,
Thank you for providing a timed summary for the videos you give us.  I get really tired of posters dropping a long video with no summary.  Even a short synopsis of the primary point is helpful. You go beyond that.
View Quote

If the originator provides it, I do make a point to copy their notes.  Like you, I’ve been very disappointed to see a long video that doesn’t have timestamped chapters included.  

Once upon a time in this thread, I’d try to make a point to listen/watch a video before posting and put my own emphasis on a particular a timeline but life has gotten a little more complicated since then and I’ve posted mostly lately without previewing first.  Most of those are from sources I’ve gotten to somewhat trust, though.
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Silas:
This thread really is THE thread for up to date information about the coordinated destruction of the world as we know it.

But don’t forget,

John 16:33

33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
View Quote

Thank you for the complement and thank you also for including the perspective that this subject matter needs and really requires.

While ‘famine’ may be in the title, it’s merely  a symptom of a greater evil that didn’t just begin with covid or the manipulation of an election.  It’s been raging for decades, centuries, even millenniums before now.  

This thread has taken me down some very dark holes and it’s hard not to come away being black-pilled beyond the blackest of black, but I’ve also come to realize that the future is much, much bigger than any of us and no one will get through it without help from a Greater Source.  

Those dark holes that this thread has taken me has confirmed to me that that Greater Source is only through Jesus Christ.  There’s a very real reason why the world of today is trying so hard to eliminate Christianity.  That’s the real reason the world is growing darker and darker at this point in history.  For me, the more I look at it, the more obvious it becomes.

Link Posted: 8/9/2024 11:05:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#30]
4 signs the peaceful transfer of power is in danger
Six months from now, our nation should start a new streak of peaceful transfers. Yet, if Trump loses, President Biden is “not confident” of one. Here are four signs why January 2025 could be turbulent.

First, there is a dangerous expectation that if Trump loses, the election will have been rigged or stolen. I receive countless Trump campaign or Trump-allied organization emails, texts and social media messages warning how the Democrats are planning to steal the election, so “donate now.” Since Trump’s followers believe that only Trump can “save America,” he cannot lose by any fault of his own. Hence, the prospect of another “stolen” election is a fundraising bonanza, sowing the seeds of inaugural political unrest.

Second, in an interview during the Republican National Convention, Trump campaign co-manager Chris LaCivita said about his boss: “It’s not over until he puts his hand on the Bible and takes the oath. It’s not over until then. It’s not over on Election Day, it’s over on Inauguration Day, cause I wouldn’t put anything past anybody.”

LaCivita is gearing up for an epic electoral fight, blatantly warning that only if Trump wins will he accept the election results. Trump has made similar statements — our Founding Fathers’ worst nightmare — because the transfer of presidential power requires acquiescing to the will of the people.

It is immoral and un-American to assume without evidence that the opposing team will cheat and rob your guy of the presidency. Yet LaCivita’s message barely made a political ripple. Even just 20 years ago, such a statement from a major-party presidential campaign manager would have outraged the candidate and the nation, resulting in his termination.

Third, on July 29 Trump was interviewed by Fox News host Laura Ingraham. She asked about remarks he made at a Christian voter gathering that some interpreted as dictatorial— eliminating the need for voting. Trump told the Christians, “You have to vote on Nov. 5. After that, you don’t have to worry about voting anymore. I don’t care, because we’re going to fix it. The country will be fixed …”

Such bravado prompted Ingraham to ask Trump, “But you will leave office after four years?” He replied, “Of course. By the way, and I did last time. I kept hearing, he’s not going to leave. He’s not going to leave. Look, they are the ones that are a threat to democracy.”

Who are “they”? Again, imagine pre-Trump presidential campaigns. If either candidate called the other a “threat to democracy,” voters and the media would have been outraged. Moreover, the irony of Trump accusing his opponent (“they”) of being a “threat to democracy,” after he was indicted for trying to overturn the 2020 election, proves that Trump has mastered projecting his behavior onto others. Should he lose, this does not bode well for a peaceful transfer of power.

Fourth, both parties are shying away from featuring Jan. 6 in 2024 campaign ads. Has Jan. 6 been normalized and baked into the firmament of the election? Voters appear to have moved on and could explain why Trump announced he would “pardon the J-6 hostages.”

With the delay of his trial and the July boost from the Supreme Court’s confounding presidential immunity ruling, Trump has managed to turn himself and the Jan. 6 attackers into victims while Republicans applaud. Furthermore, the Supreme Court justices have diminished the importance of Jan. 6, which could jeopardize the next transfer of power.

Win or lose, Kamala Harris will be the star on Jan. 6, 2025. As vice president, she will certify the Electoral College and announce herself or Trump as president. If the latter, given the Supreme Court ruling that nearly everything is an official act, presidential guardrails have been removed. Democracy is fragile, so voters beware: “Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4818341-january-6-election-trump/
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Average consumer now carries $6,329 in credit card debt. ‘People are stretched,’ expert says

- Collectively, Americans owe $1.14 trillion on their credit cards, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York reported Tuesday.

- The average credit card balance is now $6,329, a new report by TransUnion found.

- As consumers lean on credit cards, more borrowers are also falling behind on their payments, both reports show.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/08/08/credit-card-debt-and-delinquencies-are-on-the-rise-reports-finds.html

Link Posted: 8/9/2024 11:16:59 AM EDT
[#32]
The Rise of Luxury Doomsday Prepping

Fears of escalating political instability are driving some Americans to buy bespoke bunkers or spend big for citizenship in other countries

In an era of political tumult, some affluent Americans are quietly orchestrating a Plan B in case all hell breaks loose.

Their elaborate and often pricey strategies include snagging citizenship in countries such as Malta or securing the ultimate sanctuary: a bespoke concrete-fortified bunker.

“They think civil war or revolution is coming to America,” said Atlas Survival Shelters CEO Ron Hubbard, noting an uptick in inquiries following the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump during a Pennsylvania rally in July.

Atlas’s “super-luxury” bunkers boast an array of high-tech features: bulletproof hatches, gas-tight marine-grade doors, tamper-proof air pipes and decontamination rooms. Yet they don’t skimp on style, featuring granite countertops and oak flooring. An escape tunnel is standard on larger models, which can top $200,000.  

“They’re made to be a biosphere,” said Hubbard, who let Kim and Khloe Kardashian climb into one of his steel bunkers for an episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”

https://archive.ph/MPkb2#selection-2507.0-2527.248

Original article link -
https://www.wsj.com/us-news/the-rise-of-luxury-doomsday-prepping-bd34e901
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 11:23:40 AM EDT
[#33]
NY Resident Convicted as CCP Spy—How the CCP’s Overseas Spy Operations Work

NY Resident Convicted as CCP Spy—How the CCP’s Overseas Spy Operations Work

A New York resident has been convicted of spying for the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The individual, who was known as a pro-democracy activist, was found to be providing information on Chinese dissidents to the CCP. Similar cases are being increasingly uncovered, where the regime is finding ways to extend its surveillance and abuses abroad.

Link Posted: 8/9/2024 11:32:37 AM EDT
[#34]
?? LIVE: Starmer’s New Blasphemy Laws To Back Islamists Against Criticism

Starmer’s New Blasphemy Laws To Back Islamists Against Criticism

Link Posted: 8/9/2024 11:35:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Black Farmers Celebrate "Historic" $2 Billion Payout for USDA Discrimination, Still Seek Debt Relief

Black Farmers Celebrate "Historic" $2 Billion Payout for USDA Discrimination, Still Seek Debt Relief

We look at the historic $2 billion payout by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to farmers who experienced systemic discrimination when applying to the USDA's farm loan programs. The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights has documented how USDA administrators routinely denied loans to Black farmers and other farmers of color for many decades, contributing to a massive decline in the amount of Black-owned farms in the United States. "This is a very, very historic payout for Black farmers," says John Boyd, a fourth-generation Black farmer and founder of the National Black Farmers Association, who notes the application to receive the payout was 40 pages long. He says the group is also still fighting for a related $5 billion debt relief program. "I want people to know this is a big win, and don't never, ever give up. The arc of justice bends slow; it bends slower for Black people, but I never gave up."
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 11:52:50 AM EDT
[#36]
@Fantomas. Here’s another documentary you may find of interest.  I think this may be more of an indication of Europe as a whole.

BERLIN ON THE BRINK: How criminal clans and extremists are taking over the German capital | WELT

BERLIN ON THE BRINK: How criminal clans and extremists are taking over the German capital

New Year's Eve: street fights with fireworks. Most of the rioters have a migrant background, and their hatred and violence reveal the widespread failure of Berlin's integration policy.

Berlin is turning into a capital city of criminal parallel societies that skim from the welfare state and openly challenge the rule of law. A climate where criminal clans and Islamists can easily go about their business and schemes.

Left-wing extremism/theme pictures Left-wing extremists are also combating the free and democratic system of values, with the protection of Berlin's politicians.

Police and the courts are constantly called upon to respond. Criminals and drug dealers in the city have long since discovered how to use the Berlin system for their own ends. While politicians just watch.
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#37]
The stakes of the election are high.

Here's The Proof Kamala Harris & Tim Walz Will Try To Confiscate Your Guns

Here's The Proof Kamala Harris & Tim Walz Will Try To Confiscate Your Guns

Kamala Harris & Tim Walz could become the most anti-gun president in U.S. history, even more extreme than Joe Biden.

She’s been so extreme on gun control that even Biden, who’s spent his entire career pushing for stricter laws, had to tell her to ease up.

If Harris becomes president, she’s likely to push for aggressive gun control measures, potentially stacking the Supreme Court with justices who go against your Second Amendment rights. With aging pro-2A justices like Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito nearing retirement, this could reshape the court for generations.

In this explosive episode, we dive deep into the alarming anti-gun agenda that Kamala Harris could bring to the White House. While Joe Biden has been no friend to gun owners, his VP, Kamala Harris, takes anti-gun extremism to a whole new level.

We break down the facts behind her extreme views and what it will mean for the future of gun rights in America.

If you care about your constitutional rights, this is an episode you can't afford to miss.
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 12:06:23 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 8/9/2024 12:14:47 PM EDT
[#39]
UK

🇬🇧JUDGE WHO JAILED MAN FOR COMMENTING ON RIOTS REFUSED TO SEND A CHILD SEX OFFENDER TO PRISON

Judge John Temperley yesterday sentenced Billy Thompson to prison for 12 weeks after he replied "Filthy ba**ards" on a post about the police issuing a dispersal order to try and prevent protests from becoming violent.

2 years ago, he gave Christopher Emmens a non-custodial sentence for possessing 46 illegal images of children.

3 images were classed as Category A – the most serious kind; 11 of Category B; and 32 at Category C.

He told Emmens: “You have displayed remorse and an acceptance of the need for help and you are willing to engage with any non-custodial sentence which the court can impose.”

In contrast when he was sentencing Thompson for his online comment he said: “It may be right that the starting point [sentence] is a community order for this offense, but I am afraid this has to be viewed within the context of the current civil unrest up and down the country.”

Source: News and Star

Brighton, England, Aug. 7 — At the leftist protest in support of migrants, a protester held up a shirt in front of @sussex_police that urged for the murder of “Nazis.”

The left-wing protesters say that anyone who opposes mass migration are Nazis.

Link Posted: 8/9/2024 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 8/9/2024 12:27:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#41]

SOUTH KOREA UNSURE ON NUCLEAR PROGRAM

In an interview with Reuters, South Korea’s Defense Minister Shin Won-sik said that the domestic development of nuclear weapons could damage relations with the US and disrupt financial markets.

"You'll face a huge crack in the U.S. alliance, and if we withdraw from the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, it would bring various penalties, starting with an immediate shock in our financial market," he said.

The domestic debate around nuclear weapons in South Korea has intensified in recent years, as some question the US’ future deterrence capability.

Shin also said that the rapid changes in geopolitics have put South Korea in a difficult position. "Even in Northeast Asia, there are forces who are openly seeking to change the status quo by force, and we are at the forefront, directly affected," he said.

US, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, PHILIPPINES DRILL

Naval drills between the US, Canada, Australia, and the Philippines were completed Thursday, marking the first time all four countries conducted exercises together. A statement by Manilla said the drills were intended to promote a free and open Indo-Pacific. AFP Chief General Romeo Brawner Jr. told media, “The seamless coordination and execution of the planned activities highlight the strong defense relationships we share and our collective commitment to ensuring a stable and secure Indo-Pacific region.”

The exercises were largely around communications, division tactics, cross-deck landing operations, anti-submarine exercises, and contact reporting/maritime domain awareness.

Chinese warships did trail the coalition ships, and monitored their activities throughout.

After the exercises, Vietnam and the Philippines’ Coast Guards conducted exercises for the first time. These were “more on the humanitarian side,” said Lawrence Roque, commanding officer of BRP Gabriela Silang. "We hope for more of these activities because the sea is large and many will need assistance from the coast guard."

UPDATE: WAR IN SUDAN

The ongoing war in Sudan has now driven over ten million people from their homes, the UN is reporting. About half of those are facing food insecurity, mostly in RSF-held areas. The war, which began in the spring of 2023, is between government forces and the Rapid Support Forces which is attempting to overthrow the current authorities.

Several accounts indicate that small militias are taking advantage of the conflict by looting villages in areas far from the conflict zones. These looters are increasing food insecurity and overall violence, as there is no available authority or law enforcement to focus on their activities.

Sudan’s government said Friday it will send a delegation to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to discuss the war with United States officials and a proposed ceasefire discussion in Geneva. The RSF has agreed to attend the talks in Geneva, which will be held 14 August.

DAY FOUR: UKRAINIAN FORCES IN RUSSIA

Russia appears to be moving significant forces to the southern Kursk region, in a reaction to Ukraine’s invasion of the area which began Tuesday. Russia’s Defense Ministry said its soldiers "continue to repel an attempted invasion by the Armed Forces of Ukraine into the territory of the Russian Federation.”

Interfax is reporting that Russia is sending in significant numbers of reinforcements along with Grad multiple-launch rocket systems, artillery, and tanks.

Ukrainian authorities have remained silent on the operation, outside of President Volodymyr Zelensky saying his military has an ability “to surprise.”

Geolocated footage continues to indicate that Ukrainian forces are advancing in Russia, despite claims by the Kremlin that the advance has been halted.

Meanwhile, a large cyberattack struck Kursk Oblast regional services the Russian Ministry of Digital Development told media.

MICROSOFT: IRAN INCREASING CYBER ACTIVITIES IN US

A new report by Microsoft was released today, and detailed Iran’s attempts to sow discord around the upcoming elections in the United States.

“Looking forward, we expect Iranian actors will employ cyberattacks against institutions and candidates while simultaneously intensifying their efforts to amplify existing divisive issues within the U.S., like racial tensions, economic disparities, and gender-related issues,” Microsoft wrote.

“We share intelligence like this so voters, government institutions, candidates, parties, and others can be aware of influence campaigns and protect themselves from threats,” said Clint Watts, who heads Microsoft’s Threat Analysis Center.

Microsoft found that Iran has spent months creating fake news sites, impersonating activists, engaging in email phishing campaigns, and similar. These disclosures claim greater activity by Iran than has been announced by other cybersecurity researchers or the US intelligence community.
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#42]
The endgame to the crisis…

Link Posted: 8/9/2024 12:46:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#43]
America’s Looming Cattle Crisis

America’s beef cattle herds have fallen to their lowest levels in more than 70 years.

As America’s ranchers struggle to earn a living, domestic cattle herds are shrinking to the lowest numbers in 70 years, and cattle farmers are exiting the business by the tens of thousands each year, leaving the United States ever more dependent on imports, agriculture analysts say.

A new report from the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City highlights the plight of cattle farmers, stating that higher interest rates are now putting many of them into the red.

Ranchers say escalating loan expenses are just one of several factors driving them to sell off their herds, which may herald even higher beef prices for consumers in the years to come.

“It’s hard to trust this thing, keeping herds or buying more,” Kansas rancher Kyle Hemmert told The Epoch Times.

Rather than borrow to invest in new herds, many ranchers are opting to simply sell off their cattle, he said.

While cattle prices are currently at nominal highs for farmers, prices were also high in 2014, spurring many ranchers to borrow money and expand their herds in expectation of profitable years to come.

However, what happened next was a flood of imports from Mexico and Brazil that hit the market starting in 2015, driving down prices and putting many American farmers into the red, according to a report by Ohio State University.

Ranchers refer to that time, selling into an oversaturated market with prices plummeting, as “trying to catch a falling knife.”

With cattle prices now rising again, agriculture economists say that, according to what is known as the cattle cycle, farmers would typically invest in expanding their herds at this point.

However, many ranchers are liquidating their herds, and thousands are leaving the business altogether.

“They’re liquidating because, one, long-term lack of profitability; two, widespread drought; and three, lending institutions just refusing to carry them any further because of the long history of depressed prices and losses,” Bill Bullard, CEO of R-CALF, told The Epoch Times.

R-CALF is an organization of cattle farmers that calls itself “the national voice for independent cow-calf producers and feeders across America.”

“Once a rancher liquidates, there’s a high likelihood that they won’t get back into ranching,” Bullard said.

“There’s a loss rate of over 20,000 ranchers per year for the past five years, and you add that to the fact that we’ve lost 655,000 beef cattle operations just in the last four decades since 1980.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/americas-looming-cattle-crisis-5697192?rs=SHRFLCRVF&instaaccount=secb64a2VuenlyYW5jaEB5YWhvby5jb20%3D&utm_source=ishare&utm_medium=Medium&utm_campaign=Campaign&utm_term=eet&utm_content=tt_1606_Share-joshvid_v2
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#44]

The new Democrat nominee for President, Kamala Harris was one of the earliest advocates of the 30×30 agenda, long before most Americans had been made aware of the international land grab. To implement socialism in America they must gain control of our land, and therefore our liberty — the clear intent of 30×30. #privateproperty #30x30 #freedom

Learn more here: https://americanstewards.us/where-is-kamala-harris-on-the-30x30-agenda/
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#45]
I believe Michael Yon has mentioned that China has purchased many crematoriums in Japan.  This may explains the intent behind that.

Astonishing! New Form of Evil in CCP China!

Pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, and funeral homes colluded to illegally sell bodies. At least 4,000 bodies were trafficked, involving at least 75 institutions.

On August 8, Chinese lawyer Yi Shenghua exposed on the Internet that Shanxi Aorui Biomaterials (山西奧瑞生物材料) is suspected of illegally acquiring more than 4,000 stolen and dumped corpses, making a profit of RMB 380 million ($53 million).

In his post, Yi said, "A pharmaceutical company in Shanxi cooperates with funeral parlors in many places to buy corpses of 20-60-year-olds who did not die from diseases.  These bought corpses would be roughly cut up and some of the bones would be used to make biological tissue materials for sale to hospitals.

"The case was investigated by the Criminal Investigation Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security and involved Shanxi, Sichuan, and Guangxi. The number of corpses involved in one place in Sichuan alone is as high as several thousand, the amount of money involved is more than three hundred million yuan, and there are more than seventy defendants on the case.

"What does this mean? After the remains of their loved ones are sent to the funeral parlor involved in the case, the ashes they receive may not be those of their loved ones (God knows whether they will be any other animals), and even if they are those of their loved ones, they may not be intact (they will have to be dismembered after their deaths, and can't even keep an intact body). What kind of sins did they commit! I shuddered as I listened!

"However, according to the existing law, what kind of punishment will the defendants receive? They are suspected of the crime of 'theft, insult, and intentional destruction of a dead body,' which carries a maximum sentence of only three years!"

The official media, The Paper, has confirmed this. The paper said that the case materials made public by Yisheng Hua, were compiled by the Public Security Bureau of Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province, on May 23 this year. The case was transferred to the Procuratorate of Taiyuan City for examination and prosecution.

The Paper report said,  "On Aug. 8, the reporter was informed by the relevant person in charge of the Taiyuan Municipal Procuratorate that the case involved a wide range of issues and had not yet been concluded."

The case has a total of 75 suspects, involving units including Shanxi Aorui Biomaterials, Sichuan Hengpu Technology Company Limited, Shandong Qingdao University Hospital Liver Disease Center, Guilin Medical College, Guilin Funeral Parlor, Pingle County Funeral Parlor, Yongfu County Funeral Parlor, Yunnan Shufu City Crematorium, Chongqing Banan District Crematorium, Guizhou Shiqian County Crematorium, Sichuan Daying County Crematorium and so on.

The number of illegally stolen and trafficked bodies involved in the case is as high as over 4,000. During the investigation, the police seized more than 18 tons of human skeletal raw materials and semi-finished products, as well as 34,077 finished products from the companies involved.
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 1:17:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#46]

Youtube has been messing with imbedding features, so just click the red link to open another window that should work without verification.  I’ve also included a larger link to make it a bit easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fk0-AqRDWs

https://youtu.be/0Fk0-AqRDWs?si=eQxPxiXmZJGT2IP9

Does Dr. Phil Think Texas Should LEAVE America?

Welcome back to the Texas News Podcast. It’s been a little while, and we have some exciting things to catch up on. The mainstream media is finally taking notice – I was featured on Dr. Phil Primetime to discuss TNM and the TEXIT movement. It’s vital that we go over and discuss what was edited out, if it was fair coverage, and my response to Dr. Phil’s closing remarks that called me “reckless.” We also show you a clip of Dan Golvach’s video testimony, Carla Gericke’s remarks, and talk about how hard it is to truly convey a message when a panel is as large as it was and a show is restricted to an hour.

It all boils down to this: We were set up for success with the people on the panel, and editing is a natural part of media, whether it helps the cause or not. As much as I appreciate Dr. Phil's invite onto his show, his closing remarks showed an unrealistic and perhaps delusional approach to fixing America. There’s a danger to assuming everyone will link pinkies and sing kumbaya without an amicable solution. Texans are suffering and it continues to be true – we need political independence.
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaYEecJAOjM

Dr. Phil: Could This New Change Ignite a Civil War?

Is America heading for a split? Discover the shocking views of those pushing for Texas and New Hampshire secession. Learn about the personal tragedies fueling this movement, the economics of independence, and the federal government’s role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaJps2BWN5E

Dr. Phil: Why The U.S. Won't Survive The Next 5 Years

Is America heading towards a second Civil War? Explore the warnings of economic collapse, rising political divides, and the threat of secession. Join the discussion on whether we can fix our issues or if it's time for a drastic change. Don’t miss this crucial analysis.

Youtube has been messing with imbedding features, so just click the red link to open another window that should work without verification.  I’ve also included a larger link to make it a bit easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fk0-AqRDWs

https://youtu.be/0Fk0-AqRDWs?si=eQxPxiXmZJGT2IP9

Does Dr. Phil Think Texas Should LEAVE America?

Welcome back to the Texas News Podcast. It’s been a little while, and we have some exciting things to catch up on. The mainstream media is finally taking notice – I was featured on Dr. Phil Primetime to discuss TNM and the TEXIT movement. It’s vital that we go over and discuss what was edited out, if it was fair coverage, and my response to Dr. Phil’s closing remarks that called me “reckless.” We also show you a clip of Dan Golvach’s video testimony, Carla Gericke’s remarks, and talk about how hard it is to truly convey a message when a panel is as large as it was and a show is restricted to an hour.

It all boils down to this: We were set up for success with the people on the panel, and editing is a natural part of media, whether it helps the cause or not. As much as I appreciate Dr. Phil's invite onto his show, his closing remarks showed an unrealistic and perhaps delusional approach to fixing America. There’s a danger to assuming everyone will link pinkies and sing kumbaya without an amicable solution. Texans are suffering and it continues to be true – we need political independence.

Texas secessionist savages 'delusional' Dr. Phil for denying America's looming civil war: 'We're not gonna link pinkies and sing Kumbaya'

- Texit leader Daniel Miller calls Dr. Phil 'unrealistic, delusional, and dangerous.'

- Dr. Phil said a 'Texit' or any other state's secession was 'beyond belief'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13724563/Texas-secession-Dr-Phil-civil-war.html

EXCLUSIVE How a Kamala win would 'fuel' this key Red state's bid to break away from America

- Harris' popularity is 'somewhere between leprosy and a colonoscopy,' it is claimed

- Veep's record on climate change and immigration will drive support for 'Texit'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13672279/Kamala-election-state-secede-America-Texas.html
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#47]
More bad news for the tech sector…

Exclusive-Cisco to lay off thousands more in second job cut this year, sources say

(Reuters) -Cisco will cut thousands of jobs in a second round of layoffs this year as the U.S. networking equipment maker shifts focus to higher-growth areas, including cybersecurity and AI, people familiar with the matter said.

The number of people affected could be similar to or slightly higher than the 4,000 employees Cisco laid off in February, and will likely be announced as early as Wednesday with the company's fourth-quarter results, said the sources, who were not authorized to speak publicly.

Reuters exclusively reported the job cut that San Jose, California-based Cisco announced in February, prior to the company announcing it.

The company employed around 84,900 people as of July 2023, according to its annual filing. That number does not account for the February layoffs.

Cisco did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Its shares fell nearly 1% after Reuters first reported the cuts. The stock was down over 9% this year as of Thursday's close.

Cisco, the largest maker of the routers and switches that direct internet traffic, has been grappling with sluggish demand and supply-chain constraints in its mainstay business.

That has pushed the company to diversify with moves such as its $28-billion buyout of cybersecurity firm Splunk, which it completed in March. The acquisition will reduce its reliance on one-time equipment sales by boosting its subscription business.

The company has been trying to incorporate AI products in its offerings and in May reiterated its target of $1 billion worth of AI product orders in 2025. In June, it launched a $1-billion fund to make investments in AI startups such as Cohere, Mistral AI and Scale AI. The company said at the time it had made 20 AI-focused acquisitions and investments in the last several years.

The layoffs are the latest in the tech industry, which has been cutting costs this year to offset big investments in AI.

Over 126,000 people have been laid off across 393 tech companies since the start of the year, according to data from tracking website Layoffs.fyi.

Earlier in August, chipmaker Intel cut over 15% of its workforce, or some 17,500 people, as it tried to turn around its money-losing manufacturing business.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-cisco-lay-off-thousands-145733209.html
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Trump warned us the Liberals were coming after us. If what has happened to others like the Jan.6 folk and others hasn't sunk in by now, there is no way you are going to make it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#49]

Tommy robinson, Britain's banned documentary - SILENCED
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Chisum:
Trump warned us the Liberals were coming after us. If what has happened to others like the Jan.6 folk and others hasn't sunk in by now, there is no way you are going to make it.
View Quote

You are exactly right!

The scary part is this extends well past the boundaries of America to include citizens in other countries, too.  While Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, Peter Navaro, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Catherine Austin-Fitts, Sharyl Attkisson, and Lara Logan are a few well- known examples here in the United States, Jordan Peterson (Canada), Monica Smitt (Australia) and Tommy Robinson, Mark Steyn, David Icke, Posie Parker (Great Britain) are just a few well-known examples from other Western Nations to have endured the same struggles.  

If America falls, the world falls.

Page / 311
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top