Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 2:28:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I too enjoy the natural smell of a healthy, clean, young woman OP.  It ain’t a candle you want to burn when your mom visits, but it’s nice.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yes, OP is a bit buzzed right now. However, I confidently speak the truth. My own wife has impeccable hygiene, eats well, drinks a lot of water and exercises regularly. I swear, in the morning her armpits and crotch are the most comforting smells I can imagine. Warm, comforting and clean. There is some common knowledge out there that one of the key factor to finding the right one is a compatible ‘smell’. I feel her and I got it.

Yes, an odd topic to be sure, and one that could quickly go south if discipline isn’t applied

What reactith the hive?
View Quote

Pheromones done fucked your shit up, sonny.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:50:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
True:  Healthy women give off pheromones that attract men.

Science!
View Quote
Yup.
But in my admittedly small.sample size, vegan women STANK!
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:52:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My wife of almost 32 years past a little over 2 years ago , I still miss her aroma.
View Quote
My deepest condolences brother.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:53:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yup.
View Quote
Mmmm smell like old asparagus
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:58:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I dated a insanely hot vegan chick that was by far the best smelling person I’ve ever been around.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I dated a insanely hot vegan chick that was by far the best smelling person I’ve ever been around.
View Quote
Do you work/live in a:
A) Prison
B) Sewage plant
C) High school gym locker
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe.......but body odor is just something that disgusts me. I like the fresh from the shower smell of soaps and shampoos and lotions on a girl.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yup.
View Quote
^^^
That. Walk into a Whole Foods. It reeks of hippie stank of all kinds.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:17:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, OP is a bit buzzed right now. However, I confidently speak the truth. My own wife has impeccable hygiene, eats well, drinks a lot of water and exercises regularly. I swear, in the morning her armpits and crotch are the most comforting smells I can imagine. Warm, comforting and clean. There is some common knowledge out there that one of the key factor to finding the right one is a compatible ‘smell’. I feel her and I got it.

Yes, an odd topic to be sure, and one that could quickly go south if discipline isn’t applied

What reactith the hive?

Sig line worthy material right there!
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What reactith the hive?

Sig line worthy material right there!
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:20:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Pics of wife
View Quote
Apparently you need scratch and sniff pics.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:21:08 AM EDT
[#13]
What a weird thread.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:21:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What a weird thread.
View Quote
I was literally going to type that exact thing
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:23:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Oops......wrong thread.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:24:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I am off the belief that my Irish born and raised wife was touched by the wee folk or something because she NEVER smells bad. Never. Ever. She even has amazing breath when she first wakes up. She eats pretty clean, only drinks water and the occasional (once or twice per year) bit of wine or liquor. Plus her sorta Americanized after 26 years her brogue is still the sexiest sound in the world to me.

Wife:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/300324/saoirsebabyroom_jpg-1259404.JPG
View Quote
Oh. This guy. What was his last wife thread about?

Seems to like the attention.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#17]
I saw this nice-looking young woman (easily a 8) at a field party all alone and sided up to her and I swear her scent was so terrible that I just kept going.

Thinking back on it I'm reminded of that movie WW-Z where the zombies avoided the sick.

I'm thinking she had some kind of perfume on that did not go well with her body chemistry.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#18]
My wife smells like my wife.  As she was curled up on my chest this morning, her hair is the best aroma in the world.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ugh more woman worship.

They’re okay I guess but I have to be in the mood
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:45:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Dove smells better than ass. And girls fart too.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:48:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Dove smells better than ass. And girls fart too.

Kharn
View Quote
No they don’t. They also don’t poop.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:48:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Mine slept with my friends and left a ragged hole in me
View Quote
Ha she dated you to huh?

High five
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:54:30 AM EDT
[#23]
From the first time I woke up with her, till this morning. The smell of my wife still makes my heart beat faster.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Found the Fed
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 10:00:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I guess I'm just weird then because I prefer the smell of soap or body wash of a freshly showered woman.
View Quote
Snatch snacks are best this way.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Some people smell really right and some smell really wrong.  I imagine the majority fall into the *ambivalent* category though.

My husband always smells amazing.  He never stinks.  He could work out in the 100 degree heat for 12 hours and I can't get enough of nuzzling his neck and breathing him in.

Supposedly we're attracted by scent to those with opposite immune systems from ours to ensure offspring have that hybrid vigor.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I guess I'm just weird then because I prefer the smell of soap or body wash of a freshly showered woman.
View Quote
I'm in this camp as well.....
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 11:55:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Consider yourself lucky.

My most recent ex was a serial tooter and her poots could clear out an auditorium.

Her diet was just fine.
View Quote
Her gut bacteria wasn't.  And actually her diet may be fine/noraml or whatever, but probably in reality not that great
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What reactith the hive?
View Quote
Yes!

A clean, healthy woman who has worked in the yard all day in the summer or exercised hard smells WONDERFUL! Kissing the back of the neck of a sweaty women, there's NOTHING better!

Pheromones rule!
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#31]
I had a gf once and while physically clean, had a stanky cooter. It was just overwhelming. It was just her scent.

Yuck total turn off
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Scent of a Woman - Cheap Trick
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Flavor crystals.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My recent ex could shit in an essential oil diffuser and it’d probably smell like lavender.
View Quote
Who says romance is dead?
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Consider yourself lucky.

My most recent ex was a serial tooter and her poots could clear out an auditorium.

Her diet was just fine.
View Quote
So she broke the barrier.....

https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/82235/Breaking-The-Barrier/
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:24:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
True:  Healthy women give off pheromones that attract men.

Science!
Yup.
My neighbor is vegan, she moved here from france a few years ago. She also owns a resturant and doesn't wear deodorant, because according to her it's unhealthy. She flat out stinks, 15 minutes after shes out of the shower she stinks. Her cars smell like her armpit.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, but there has to be exceptions, oversees, in the field, etc
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Pheromones and "BO" are two different things...  someone can smell bad but their pheromones can still kick start your ding-dong.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#39]
I have been in some nasty smelling locker rooms in my day but the worst smelling human beings I have ever come across are women, I have been in grocery stores where you could smell them three isles over and so pungent it could singe nose hairs.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:34:39 PM EDT
[#41]
we had an Eastern European girl in college who showered every day or two but only shampooed her hair weekly.  She wafted this glorious musk of pheromones that made guys stupid if they got within 10 feet of her.  It was amazing.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Pics of wife
View Quote
Scratch and sniff?
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I remember what my 4ft 10 redhead girlfriend who had a 40 inch ass and C cups smelled like in high school after soccer practice.I totally agree. Take me home country roads
View Quote
I've long opined that a bit of natural odor and a subtle "musk" is an arousing smell on a women.

Just not on a plane dammit.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#44]
I swear, in the morning her armpits and crotch are the most comforting smells I can imagine

Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:39:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
OP likes the scent of
day-old precious.....
View Quote
Preferred when it's been stewing in a pair of bikini bottoms at the beach all day.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:45:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I have been in some nasty smelling locker rooms in my day but the worst smelling human beings I have ever come across are women, I have been in grocery stores where you could smell them three isles over and so pungent it could singe nose hairs.
View Quote
Where do you live?
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:50:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I swear, in the morning her armpits and crotch are the most comforting smells I can imagine

View Quote
The man knows of what he speaks.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:55:01 PM EDT
[#48]
OP is an actual Bull Elk I suspect.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
we had an Eastern European girl in college who showered every day or two but only shampooed her hair weekly.  She wafted this glorious musk of pheromones that made guys stupid if they got within 10 feet of her.  It was amazing.
View Quote
Most women skip days.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 4:06:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Glad I missed this thread while I was drunk last night.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top