Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 50
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Asking for EOD to check out the suspects vehicle.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn’t seem to be anything happening on the south side of Stacy Rd.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:29:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:30:34 PM EDT
[#4]
If anyone is local with a scanner they are on PAWMCo P25.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So it was Ray Epps?
View Quote

More likely Jelipe from CJNG.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:31:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Please explain the mechanics of this vast conspiracy to create and activate mass shooters to be used at the left's convenience....
View Quote
The mechanics don't have to be complicated.  Look at Nikolas Cruz, the Parkland shooter.  He had made claims to be in training to be a professional school shooter.  The mechanics could be as simple as doing nothing.  Cruz complained of hearing voices.  The mechanics could be as complicated as manipulating the music that shows up in his playlist (violent lyrics), or introduce him to specific FPS video games.  But, this is diverging from the main topic of this thread.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Holy crap, what time did this happen??? Just got home in Northlake, and I was there with my eldest (10) son!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Please explain the mechanics of this vast conspiracy to create and activate mass shooters to be used at the left's convenience. I'll wait

The copium is real, and it's kind of a pathetic look. The simple fact is that firearms are readily accessible and the moral center of our culture has been dissolved entirely--along with the infrastructure we need to properly deal with the severely mentally ill.
View Quote

If you cain't see and recognize the machine currently run'n and in the works....theres no blueprint/ diagram/ picture I can come up with that'll make things clearer....
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:32:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Those who understand that lingo know precisely what I meant even if being somewhat tongue in cheek.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Those who understand that lingo know precisely what I meant even if being somewhat tongue in cheek.

No. It’s you being absolutely stupid.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:32:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm just two miles away.  Yes, I always carry.

Checking in to get info before the media gets it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Prayers for the victims. Hope the shooter rots in hell.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I honestly don't understand why all of these are happening. It almost seems like the The DemonRats want these to push their agenda - which is obviously to disarm us!
View Quote

Every shooting is now an “active shooter”
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:34:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Is the mall posted against carry?
View Quote

It’s an outlet mall. All individual stores in strips. Would be on a store by store basis. Likely most stores not posted.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Trans Strikes Again
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Holy crap, what time did this happen??? Just got home in Northlake, and I was there with my eldest (10) son!!
View Quote
May an hour and a half ago
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you cain't see and recognize the machine currently run'n and in the works....theres no blueprint/ diagram/ picture I can come up with that'll make things clearer....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please explain the mechanics of this vast conspiracy to create and activate mass shooters to be used at the left's convenience. I'll wait

The copium is real, and it's kind of a pathetic look. The simple fact is that firearms are readily accessible and the moral center of our culture has been dissolved entirely--along with the infrastructure we need to properly deal with the severely mentally ill.

No. That’s a lazy cop out. If it’s so obvious, show me your proof that led to your conclusion.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:34:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Damn
That's right around the corner from where I'm working right now
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Its been years since I've been over there and Allen has changed a bunch. Is the area still nice ?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Trans Strikes Again
View Quote
You know who the shooter is ?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:37:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No. That’s a lazy cop out. If it’s so obvious, show me your proof that led to your conclusion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn’t something you can really prove.

But mass shootings tend to pop up at very convenient times for left-wing agendas.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:37:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

If it’s that clear, it should be simple to explain. My explanation was all of a couple sentences.

So please, enlighten me. Who are “they”? How are “they” training mass shooters? How are “they” coercing them to be complicit in a wickedly immoral act that will end up killing them? How are “they” activating them?

If it’s so clear, it should be able to be clearly explained.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#23]
LIVE: 9 dead, many more injured after shooting at Allen Premium Outlets on Saturday
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Its been years since I've been over there and Allen has changed a bunch. Is the area still nice ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I live in Allen.  It’s very nice.  The area around the Allen outlets is 500k-1.5 million homes.  It’s not ghetto even if the outlets bring it in.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:38:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It isn't something you can really prove.

But mass shootings tend to pop up at very convenient times for left-wing agendas.
View Quote
So its an easy claim to make that is near impossible to back up.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Nothing found at lazy dog per scanner
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:39:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I live in Allen.  It's very nice.  The area around the Allen outlets is 500k-1.5 million homes.  It's not ghetto even if the outlets bring it in.
View Quote
Thank you I thought it was nice.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I fixed it. You are all correct. This is part of their plan!
View Quote

Talking to yourself?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dammit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Fuck....
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's true.

And I can't prove Joe Biden did not get 81 million votes, but I'd sure bet a lot of money he didn't.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:42:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

If it’s not something you can really prove, it’s bullshit. And you can argue that ANY time is convenient for the left-wing agenda. Mass shootings can be easily turned into propaganda regardless of the political climate.

Enough with the nonsense. It’s cope, and it’s cringey AF. Only until we acknowledge the simple realities of the situation can we begin to respond appropriately. Saying it’s all some unprovable conspiracy by the left ain’t it, and it admits to no clearly explicable solution, so on top of being bullshit, it’s simply unproductive.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry I rustled your jimmies.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:43:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn't something you can really prove.

Most conspiracies and conspiracy theories are.

Problem is there really were government mind control experiments like MKULTRA.  But good thing all the bad people are out of government and they would never do anything like that again.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Hispanic male possibly related to shooting being investigated.  Seen near Legends.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:45:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Another democrat losing it. All these investigations and whistleblowers got them riled up.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:45:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If it’s that clear, it should be simple to explain. My explanation was all of a couple sentences.

So please, enlighten me. Who are “they”? How are “they” training mass shooters? How are “they” coercing them to be complicit in a wickedly immoral act that will end up killing them? How are “they” activating them?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

have you not been paying attention to the deep state corruption by lefty the last 15 years?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If it’s not something you can really prove, it’s bullshit. And you can argue that ANY time is convenient for the left-wing agenda. Mass shootings can be easily turned into propaganda regardless of the political climate.

Enough with the nonsense. It’s cope, and it’s cringey AF. Only until we acknowledge the simple realities of the situation can we begin to respond appropriately. Saying it’s all some unprovable conspiracy by the left ain’t it, and it admits to no clearly explicable solution, so on top of being bullshit, it’s simply unproductive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have any of the shooters been in contact w FBI? Did the Muslim shooter in TX blasting the Mohamed cartoon guys get a ride? From who?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#39]

At least five victims. Graphic video.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#40]
It will be exploited to the maxx by the dem nuts just like every other time something happens. It is the evil guns fault never the operator.

That video above is very graphic makes it look like a domestic, women and kids
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
May an hour and a half ago
View Quote

Ah. We’d left by 3PM.  Had a 9AM baseball game and after we went to Sheels and then the mall looking for close out athletic clothing he can take to baseball camp.  I was in coach gear and NOT carrying… literally dodged a bullet — this time..
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I rustled your jimmies.

https://5a16e3562a7eea4e5253857e99c4f622.s3.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/images/1572991856_81JK5rHGYCL.jpg

If it’s your contention that the Government is behind planing, training and executing mass shootings then please, by all means offer up some proof. Because right now you- and those like you- are nothing more than crazy assed 911 troofers.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:46:56 PM EDT
[#43]
They’re checking on a Hispanic male on the greenway by Texas Legends
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It’s an outlet mall. All individual stores in strips. Would be on a store by store basis. Likely most stores not posted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is the mall posted against carry?

Just went to the outlet collection here south of Seattle and didn’t see any signs against carry. It can get the unwanted there at times too.

I carried as usual.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

have you not been paying attention to the deep state corruption by lefty the last 15 years?
View Quote

Vague, nebulous, incredulous insinuations are what the left uses to “prove” that we’re all racists. Lets maybe not do that.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:47:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Ah. We'd left by 3PM.  Had a 9AM baseball game and after we went to Sheels and then the mall looking for close out athletic clothing he can take to baseball camp.  I was in coach gear and NOT carrying  literally dodged a bullet   this time..
View Quote
I'm glad it worked out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#47]
this thread sure has brought out the posters worthy of ignore. almost as much as the election validity thread.

Godspeed Allen. shooter is rotting in hell apparently
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tear up Texas  do it for you.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

At least five victims. Graphic video.
View Quote

Rifle casings on the ground
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Shooter is dead.  It's unlikely they'll ever know the motive.  Unless it was a white guy and then we'll have everything including his credit score before the late news broadcast tonight.
Page / 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top