Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cat_with_Newspaper.jpg

I should buy a Draco
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:00:58 PM EDT
[#2]
The guy that bought the gun for the murderer is in trouble. They have footage of him buying the gun and then handing it directly over to the murderer in the parking lot afterwards! Can’t get a more obvious straw purchase than that.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Obviously why Switzerland is such a shithole.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love how so many of these peole honestly believe that it's guns making their communities so violent.  

Obviously why Switzerland is such a shithole.

A couple of 13 yr old "teens" beat a 72 yo guy to death with a traffiic cone in Philly.
They don't need guns
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Better parents and less absentee fathers would give you less dead people all the way around.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Some people think they're not responsible enough to own a fire arm. This guy apparently doesnt trust himself or his kids around one. Bro just doesnt have the mental resiliance not to fall into a lapse of insanity and start shooting people apparently. I understand.

He made the correct decision.

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I had a Yugo ZPAP or whatever it was, pistol, in 7.62x39...even had the correct stock kit for it; I was going to SBR it. But...it was loud, ugly, not as handy as you'd think, and expensive to feed...after a while, an 8.5" AR in 300blk seemed like a better idea

I kinda wish I had kept it and followed through with SBRing it...oh well.
View Quote

Blasphemy

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Dracos always seemed gross to me but now I want one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cat_with_Newspaper.jpg

I should buy a Draco

I have 2 I never shoot.  They are way to loud.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:07:30 PM EDT
[#8]
If only somebody more competent than interordinance made these...

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cat_with_Newspaper.jpg

I should buy a Draco
View Quote

Why not?  I did...

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cat_with_Newspaper.jpg

I should buy a Draco

Easy to find in these parts.  A demographic analysis of the ownership of that firearm would be hilarious.  
If you have a truck in this town it is easy to look over at a stop light and see one on the lap of a passenger in the car next to you if the sun is right and the windows are not too tinted.  Or they will crack the windows down some to let the pot smoke out.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:16:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How many times have you’ve seen a woman, or a minority woman purchasing a firearm for her thug man? If you pay attention, lots of times, but the FFL wants to make a sale, or doesn’t want to make anyone upset, or catch a civil suit…doesn’t have to be a woman, just a buyer that sends off a bad vibe….

How about enforcing laws against straw buyers…..and hold FFL licensees harmless if they refuse to sell to a buyer that they don’t want to sell to because the transaction makes no sense?
View Quote

Dude, you better have ironclad objective reasons to deny a sale to an otherwise eligible Black (TM) woman.  
Gun store dude would be torn to shreds for forming any opinion about her.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:20:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No more dracos? Maybe I'm missing something but that short barrel AK pistol thing seems like basically the worst possible gun to commit crime with. I'd think if the criminals are gonna have a gun, that's pretty much the one you'd want them to have, no?
View Quote

Here, they use them for shooting people in cars next to them.  You can rest the muzzle on the window sill of the passenger door and light up the car next to you, often on the highway.
Done here all the time.  I have seen these on the laps of passengers in cars at stop lights.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Michigan handgun private sale to a 19 year old is legal
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Cat_with_Newspaper.jpg

I should buy a Draco
View Quote

Next month
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:59:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's where authorities allege Sheldon Thomas, 26, purchased a 7.62-caliber Draco pistol last month and illegally sold it to 19-year-old Ehmani Davis for a profit of $50 outside a White Castle

Lolololol
View Quote

Sheldon caught a felon, bye shithead.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:03:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:29:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So LAWS didn't stop this....

It's where authorities allege Sheldon Thomas, 26, purchased a 7.62-caliber Draco pistol last month and illegally sold it to 19-year-old Ehmani Davis for a profit of $50 outside a White Castle.

View Quote

Would you look at that!
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:35:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They sure like dracos in the hood.
View Quote
           Do they have a stupid nickname for them yet ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:37:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why did the shooter have to buy a gun from a third party?
My money says that he was a prohibited person out on the streets because of a liberal DA.
View Quote

Was also underage to buy a handgun from an FFL.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:46:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doesn't sound like he went through the permit/registration process for MI

Either way private sale being legal has nothing to do with it as it was a straw purchase from the FFL
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Jist of article: "Remember, PoC can't be expected to exhibit any self control, helpless to resist the allure of murdering people when in the presence of firearms." See soft bigotry of low expectations....
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Seen it multiple times throughout the years where some hoodlum is finger banging the guns at the counter and the wife/gf is the one buying.

You would they would look internally at the culture of gang banging and glorification of guns, money, and crime. But yeah nah, it’s the Draco and store’s fault
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Everyone involved in that story is a dipshit.
View Quote

Yep, they are part of the societal problem.  It's not a gun problem.  

How many fucking laws were broken before the shooting.  Proof right there they don't do a fucking thing.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe they should stop letting their kids belong to drug gangs.

Or maybe the police should clear out the fucking drug gangs. If they can’t maybe the FBI should.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You cracker ass honky homophobic cisgengered shitlord racist.
View Quote

Nailed it
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well it is Detroit
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#27]
If only there was some common thread in all of these stories.....
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 6:40:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.

Every

Single

One.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

So they can "be" little Bin Ladens!
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Cat_with_Newspaper.jpg

I should buy a Draco
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 6:48:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought nationally you had to be 21 to BUY a handgun (not to own one).

Are you sure?!?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Draco" is apparently good enough. They refer to any AK pistol or SBR as a "Draco" or "Baby Draco".
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So LAWS didn't stop this....

It's where authorities allege Sheldon Thomas, 26, purchased a 7.62-caliber Draco pistol last month and illegally sold it to 19-year-old Ehmani Davis for a profit of $50 outside a White Castle.

View Quote

The dems know the laws do not work that is why they want to ban everything and when the killings continue their next move is to confiscate what is still in the hands of the people.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
"I'm tired of seeing our kids in the ground," said Cofield, 59, of Detroit.

I’m unclear. Is Cofield referring to the young cop that was killed or the young person that was killed after killing the cop? Which kid is he upset about?
View Quote

I think they're upset about the kid that killed the cop getting killed.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:16:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#36]
So, people broke laws, people committed multiple felonies, and Liberals STILL blame the inanimate object and think "more laws" are the answer???  

Figures.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#37]
In michigan ffl sale only to 21 year Olds private sale 19 is ok according to Michigan's gun laws
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Ban ford escapes.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:27:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I had a Yugo ZPAP or whatever it was, pistol, in 7.62x39...even had the correct stock kit for it; I was going to SBR it. But...it was loud, ugly, not as handy as you'd think, and expensive to feed...after a while, an 8.5" AR in 300blk seemed like a better idea

I kinda wish I had kept it and followed through with SBRing it...oh well.
View Quote

You must reload.
.300blk cheaper than 39?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:31:40 PM EDT
[#42]
I can’t count the number of calls I’ve gotten from black guys asking if we have Drakes or Drakies. Last week I had a group of black boys under the age of 13 dropping f-bombs all throughout the store asking for them.  

We don’t carry them, as a policy, nor will we order them. Time-to-crime is too short.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:36:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
They should make murder illegal.
View Quote

It used to be.   But lax sentencing has made it so it isn't such a big deal anymore.

We should be executing car thieves and election fraudsters, let alone murderers.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 11:35:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
How many times have you’ve seen a woman, or a minority woman purchasing a firearm for her thug man? If you pay attention, lots of times, but the FFL wants to make a sale, or doesn’t want to make anyone upset, or catch a civil suit…doesn’t have to be a woman, just a buyer that sends off a bad vibe….

How about enforcing laws against straw buyers…..and hold FFL licensees harmless if they refuse to sell to a buyer that they don’t want to sell to because the transaction makes no sense?
View Quote

I wonder could the FFL just say the transaction was denied without actually running the check if they had a bad feeling about the buyer and didn't want the heat from the buyer?
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 11:38:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Maybe they should raise their kids better??
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 12:02:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Better idea... Hear me out....

Stop fucking shooting each other, stop shooting at police, and stop acting like fucking thugs!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 3:46:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Are you sure?!?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you sure?!?

21 to buy from FFL.

Not private purchase or acquisition.
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 4:15:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're probably just the thing for drive-by shootings. Powerful and very compact to be maneuvered inside a car. It's not like they'd use a stock anyway.  And then it has a cool name so they'll request it because it has street cred or something.
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 4:24:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

FFLs are in a very tough place. We're talking about a constitutional right here. Refusing a sale just for a feeling is a tough call. Should someone be deprived of a constitutional right just because he gives off an odd vibe? And all to enforce a law that probably isn't constitutional anyway?

How about we scrap all laws about straw buyers since they're an infringement anyway and hold the shooters responsible exclusively?
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 4:27:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

FFLs are in a very tough place. We're talking about a constitutional right here. Refusing a sale just for a feeling is a tough call. Should someone be deprived of a constitutional right just because he gives off an odd vibe? And all to enforce a law that probably isn't constitutional anyway?

How about we scrap all laws about straw buyers since they're an infringement anyway and hold the shooters responsible exclusively?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see it as denying a constitutional right. They have a right to own a gun yes, but no guarantee to be able to buy that gun from that dealer if he is uncomfortable. They are free to buy elsewhere. Same as you have the right to free speech but that doesn't stop a private property owner from disallowing certain speech on his property.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top