BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sodomy is sex with the anus or the mouth.

Why is everyone here talking about ass raping? He probably put his little pecker in their mouths while they were in the chair.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait I have questions.

How did we get to 8 former employees when the word sodomy is used?

How do you get to 8 and not have police involved after say, 1?

So these dental hygienists are working and he's like"I'm going to need to stick something up your ass"

Then they quit, and police didn't get involved?

I feel like there's some details missing

Sodomy is sex with the anus or the mouth.

Why is everyone here talking about ass raping? He probably put his little pecker in their mouths while they were in the chair.

A recent thread asked the same question. Because there is a definite fixation here with anal stuff. To the point where our one openly gay guy says this is the gayest site he surfs.

Makes me feel weird that I am not interested, not curious, and actually repulsed by guys constantly bringing it up. WAP for me!

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
wait is it not normal for dentists to do rectal exams after they check out your teeth?
View Quote

Better than when they do it before checking the teeth.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Dental Insider Her - gives Cox interesting reviews for "patient satisfaction".  

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:10:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's in their culture, they can't help it.
View Quote

Yeah, there’s none of that in the hills of Virginia
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah there is some really sick MFing people.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Have to admit, I always wondered about people who always want to be put under general anesthesia for any dental procedures.

A) it may be small, but there’s always a chance of complications
B) especially for women, it seems an awful lot of faith to have, that you aren’t leaving yourself vulnerable to a pervert.
View Quote

Last time I had n2o was when I was 10 to have a tooth pulled. Not completely understanding why a grown adult needs n2o. I had 3 root canals done a couple years back with no n2o. They didn't even offer it to me.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:22:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
GD jokes about prison rape often, when really it's unlikely to occur, but in this case in Alabama he's going to get turned into a woman. He's going to get turned out or raped and beat to death.
View Quote

You are correct.  Don't go to prison here. This is the prison rape capital of the US so I've heard.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:25:15 PM EDT
[#9]
wtf?
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Now GD has me wondering if it's unusual to be put out by your chiropractor
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
wait is it not normal for dentists to do rectal exams after they check out your teeth?
View Quote

It's actually the best way to clean the back of your teeth.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top