User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

Completely unrelated. Though at this point, who the fuck knows what this thread is about anymore.

I should be booking my plane tickets for my next Japan trip this afternoon.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:32:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By W202fan90:
Antifreeze is actually a commonly consumed “recreational” beverage and as a sweet taste……

*PSA: DO NOT DRINK. EVER.
View Quote

Blue Maui, vodka and pineapple juice. Looks just like what goes into a radiator.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#3]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rtlm:

Completely unrelated. Though at this point, who the fuck knows what this thread is about anymore.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/542569/60191216-E7BC-4526-94B9-6A567B5E7CE5-2235563.jpg

Moved a bunch of Amex points to ANA... so the flight is free
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rtlm:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/542569/60191216-E7BC-4526-94B9-6A567B5E7CE5-2235563.jpg

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 4:42:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Fill a glass measuring cup with white vinegar and microwave it for a couple of minutes. Wipe it out as soon as it's done.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 4:43:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By djkest:

Throw two cups of water in a pyrex.  Microwave for 8 minutes. Wipe the steam/condensation off the inside with a paper towel.
View Quote

This guy's suggestion is good
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 4:47:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Antifreeze on his hands?

Pfft. You should be more concerned about doo doo on his hands , because you know he had to scratch his ass a couple times during the day and got a fingernail full off doo doo buried in there.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

Most usually do, no offence taken on my part.

I think a big part of it is that I don't like group activities or socializing in a group setting. So two girls is worse than one, and 3 girls would be even worse than that. (ARFCOM needs a scared and anxious emoji)

Even putting myself out there for a one on one type of meeting with anyone for any reason is a monumental effort on my part.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTX:
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:

Ummm....if I'm gonna feed and booze up 180 pounds of female, it's gonna be two little 90 pound spinners.
@556Cliff

are you taking notes here, bud?

Noting that even at only 90 pounds each, that two women at the same time is not something I'd be interested in (and honestly not something I could handle). Not that I could ever get two... We all know I can't even get one.

What the fucking fuck?!?!?!?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/200-816.gif

I feel like I'm probably the most bizarro world guy that's ever existed in my thoughts/feelings about these kinds of things.

Yeah, not wanting two chicks at once is all kinds of weird. I don't think I can call you a fag without getting a warning, but the impulse is there.

I think a big part of it is that I don't like group activities or socializing in a group setting. So two girls is worse than one, and 3 girls would be even worse than that. (ARFCOM needs a scared and anxious emoji)

Even putting myself out there for a one on one type of meeting with anyone for any reason is a monumental effort on my part.

So are you gay or not?  Not that there's anything wrong with that...
I don't recall you ever making that clear.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Bronsonburner:

View All Quotes

Ummm....if I'm gonna feed and booze up 180 pounds of female, it's gonna be two little 90 pound spinners.
@556Cliff

Noting that even at only 90 pounds each, that two women at the same time is not something I'd be interested in (and honestly not something I could handle). Not that I could ever get two... We all know I can't even get one.

I feel like I'm probably the most bizarro world guy that's ever existed in my thoughts/feelings about these kinds of things.

Yeah, not wanting two chicks at once is all kinds of weird. I don't think I can call you a fag without getting a warning, but the impulse is there.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:32:09 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

@556Cliff

Totally not gay, but at this point I don't think anyone believes me.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes

@556Cliff

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/wow-727.gif

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:32:55 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

@556Cliff

I believe you, princess.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:35:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#14]

I believe you, princess.
View All Quotes

@556Cliff

I believe you, princess.

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top