BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's all turned into a giant tourist trap.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to avoid the main metro area if at all possible.
Easy to do.  There's nothing worthwhile there.
It's all turned into a giant tourist trap.
With shitty music.

Texas Outlaw Country is mo betta than Nashville Country.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#2]
We need all the good ol' boys that still have Nathan Airchimes on their rig to show up and 'express themselves' every time Antifa tries to say something on their bullhorn.

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:45:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
DAMN IT!  I was personally predicting Austin after Portland, then Asheville, NC, then San Fran.
View Quote

Oh, I would love to see Austin.

I live on the outskirts of it. It would be amusing to say the least.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Pick me up on the way
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Banging on pots and pans is a 3rd world thing.  Kind of like burning tires.  I saw both when I was in Venezuela during Chavez's election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
express yourself
banging on pots and pans?

that kind of self expression is usually found in zoos

Banging on pots and pans is a 3rd world thing.  Kind of like burning tires.  I saw both when I was in Venezuela during Chavez's election.
I saw the same thing go down when I was stuck in the middle of two different riots in Bolivia.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Beautiful.  Loot the dispensaries, Apple stores, Starbucks, and every other virtue signaling business.  Eat yourselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have a big BLM/ANTIFA thing scheduled for my little town tomorrow. They’re already discussing ransacking the local pot dispensary grow houses on FB.

I’ll be interested to see what happens since it’s supposed to be nothing but thunderstorms tomorrow. They can burn the whole town to the dirt for all I care, as long as they stay on that side of the highway.

Beautiful.  Loot the dispensaries, Apple stores, Starbucks, and every other virtue signaling business.  Eat yourselves.

The pot dispensaries are the single largest employer of minorities in the county - it’s big business here. But by all means, go ahead and loot and burn them all down...
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:53:22 PM EDT
[#7]
They forgot to add "bring rocks to throw" as part of their third world strategy.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:53:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I know where a bunch of them are over by Maryville/Alcoa.

View Quote
I'm pretty sure there are lots of armored vehicles right up the road at Clarksville. Lots of helicopters and Air-Mobile assets too.

Some of them old boys I know around Big Rock and Oak Ridge are probably thinkin', "I reckon I'll round up Jed and Cooter, load up a few AR's, a jug of Weller and a couple cases of beer...and take a little road trip down to Anitfastan to see what them commies are doin'."  

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:54:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am going to predict this will not go as they hope.
View Quote

That might be a first, no?
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We'll start seeing this more and more until they get smacked down hard. Seattle is setting a terrible precedence that is emboldening them.
View Quote

I agree, their little experiment should be ended.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Send them to the 38320. Not far from Nashville. They would be well received by the river rats.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You don't think they could organize some shit like this Florida? MIA, FTL, and WPB governments would welcome them with open arms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone seen this yet? I have family in middle TN. If this shit can happen there, it can happen anywhere.

False.
You don't think they could organize some shit like this Florida? MIA, FTL, and WPB governments would welcome them with open arms.

True dat !
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They forgot to add "bring rocks to throw" as part of their third world strategy.
View Quote

They all but did...Read the flyer that you posted. The items to bring list ends with "and any other ways to express yourself".

Code word for Soros bricks, etc.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Cool! I express myself and my art by making cool designs on paper.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IlEvzhjpowI/S8_Dn8QArZI/AAAAAAAAARk/g8_6ZxXWOpQ/s1600/002.JPG

Can I come for some self expression in your group?
View Quote

Looks like ya were a little low in one of those shots. It’s a nice quantity, looks like a solid 10 shot group too. What’s the range on it?
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#15]
They are desperately trying for Kent State 2.0.  If no one gives it to them I figure they will push until the desired result is achieved.

Is there a good way to look up their riot schedule other than using google and facebook and hoping to get a hit?
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure there are lots of armored vehicles right up the road at Clarksville. Lots of helicopters and Air-Mobile assets too.

Some of them old boys I know around Big Rock and Oak Ridge are probably thinkin', "I reckon I'll round up Jed and Cooter, load up a few AR's, a jug of Weller and a couple cases of beer...and take a little road trip down to Anitfastan to see what them commies are doin'."  

View Quote

I don't remember the exact law but one of the few really restricting gun laws in TN is open carry for a long gun.  Hope they don't let the cat out of the bag before they get to ground zero.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They are desperately trying for Kent State 2.0.  If no one gives it to them I figure they will push until the desired result is achieved.
View Quote

This is correct and they want that moment so badly, recorded by 15 cell phones immediately posted to Twitter.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#19]
TN has a lot of historical civil war racist statues. TN hosted a lot of civil war battle sites.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:26:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
TN has a lot of historical civil war racist statues. TN hosted a lot of civil war battle sites.
View Quote

And they are getting lots of signatures on petitions to have them taken down.  a LOT of signatures
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:27:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They all but did...Read the flyer that you posted. The items to bring list ends with "and any other ways to express yourself".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Good point.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:36:38 PM EDT
[#23]

I live about 5 miles from Nathan Bedford Forrest state park. Couple years ago the radicals were trying to force a name change. A bunch of the good ole boys in the area got together and waited for the protesters to show up. Somewhere along the way they lost their nerve and never showed....
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Drums, pots & pans? This looks more like a 4chan prank than anything else...
View Quote

The pots and pans things is very popular throughout South America.  All these junior commies see themselves as little Che Guevaras, so there you go.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:39:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I know, I lived there until very recently, but if they plan on camping there, that's against state law. Bill Lee announced this morning that the law would be strictly enforced.

I predict every THP officer available will be there along with multiple teams of TDOC Strike Force along with Metro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nashville is very close behind Seattle, Austin, Portland, etc.

Leftists invaded effectively.

I know, I lived there until very recently, but if they plan on camping there, that's against state law. Bill Lee announced this morning that the law would be strictly enforced.

I predict every THP officer available will be there along with multiple teams of TDOC Strike Force along with Metro.

The mayor woudl let them stay but Gov. Lee has stated that shit like this will not fly after BLM/Antifa fucked up lower Broadway. In addition to THP, TDOC and Metro PD I would expect Davidson County Sheriff, and TBI as well as TWRA officers. Possible mutual assistance from Hendersonville PD and other surrounding areas.  I talked to a friend on Hendersonville PD yesterday and he wants to bust skulls over this shit.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:41:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm sorry. Which are the good states to move to again? Just for my notes thats all.

That's what I thought
View Quote

MT and WY. Just hurry up and change your license plates as soon as you get here.

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There's been a major influx of commies from California and the Northeast due to the music industry and low taxes. The demographic in the city of Nashville has drastically changed since I left the state 16 years ago. It's so hipster I could puke.
View Quote
I left Nashville in 07.
Never looked back.
I was amazed to be the only southerner on your street in the home of country music.
I can't imagine how much it must suck now.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's included in the "means to express yourself" section.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The mayor woudl let them stay but Gov. Lee has stated that shit like this will not fly after BLM/Antifa fucked up lower Broadway. In addition to THP, TDOC and Metro PD I would expect Davidson County Sheriff, and TBI as well as TWRA officers. Possible mutual assistance from Hendersonville PD and other surrounding areas.  I talked to a friend on Hendersonville PD yesterday and he wants to bust skulls over this shit.
View Quote

I agree...If they think some shit will possibly go down, then I would imagine several hundred THP are already there...TDOC has four "Strike Forces" located throughout the state...Much more highly trained than a regular officer and mobile...They were used in the Occupy bullshit a few years ago....Several hundred of them available if needed.

Wildlife doesn't too many, but Park Rangers are certified and could be used....Davidson Co. SO is a little different in that, all they run is the DC jail, but they are considered LE and have supposedly really good training.

I just think these jerkwads picked a bad state to do this in, (or at least pick a city owned area where the dipshit mayor would have control).

Unless I am wrong, if they try to camp there, you'll see evictions....They beat pots and pans and all that shit, but whatever.

Shoulda picked Memphis...They would have better support there.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:56:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Nashville is California.  The country music industry has been fully taken over by leftist producers from CA...who in turn, have tried to make Nashville into San Fran without the assless chaps.  They have the $, own the gov, and make the rules.  

This will succeed in Nashville...the organisers knew it would before they started.
View Quote

Same with Atlanta.

We imported the movie industry, now get to reep the "rewards"
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Getting pretty close to Hickok45 country.

Time for hardworking, law-abiding tax-paying folks to get the fuck off the fence.
View Quote

Give me a letter of the marque

Cops will kill the conservative citizens protecting monuments and protect the liberal communists destroying them.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They WANT violence.   Or, at least the puppet masters do.
View Quote

Sooner or later, the puppet masters are going to have to be dealt with.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:02:20 PM EDT
[#33]
That wording is so stupid on their poster.

The representatives the entire state voted for and selected by majority, do not represent the wishes of the people, for the people?

Do they believe their group is above the law in declaring they do not represent them, therefore they will seize it themselves.

Does that mean California 2A advocates can seize their capital grounds in protest for 2A rights? Just sickening. Those who vote and participate in lawful assembly and governance are being screwed by these holier then thou attitudes.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:02:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Cool! I express myself and my art by making cool designs on paper.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IlEvzhjpowI/S8_Dn8QArZI/AAAAAAAAARk/g8_6ZxXWOpQ/s1600/002.JPG

Can I come for some self expression in your group?
View Quote

That flyer really bugs me.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Send them to the 38320. Not far from Nashville. They would be well received by the river rats.
View Quote

Go ahead..
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Should have chosen Memphis.  I'm sure they would have been welcomed by the community there.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
express yourself
banging on pots and pans?

that kind of self expression is usually found in zoos

racist statues .....aka American statues
View Quote

Pots & pans in Nashville? WTF?

Who's protecting the Ryman?

They could loot the pawn shops and get enough musical equipment to supply an army. Just goes to show none of them are classically trained. Fucking heathens.

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#38]
All cities are run by democrats and filled with people completely dependent on the government. Some more than others but all are in some way. In the projects everything they have is from the government. In the high end neighborhoods they still depend on the government for stuff like safety and transportation.

Go into the rural areas in any state and the people know how to fend for themselves and protect themselves.

In the city people's self defense plan is to immediately dial 9-1-1 and wait. In rural areas 9-1-1 is sometimes part of the plan but it is at the end so the cops can come and clean up.

Antifa, BLM and other terrorist organizations know this and focus on cities. If they march into rural areas the residents will not stand by and watch them Burn, Loot and Murder.

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Is there a live feed of this somewhere?
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:57:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nashville is very close behind Seattle, Austin, Portland, etc.

Leftists invaded effectively.

Good to hear.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Any live streams?
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:09:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Any live streams?
View Quote
I just asked my brother if he's found any live streams. I don't have Facebook or social media other than ARF.

i just saw this though:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tennessee-gov-lee-nashville-autonomous-zone
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:11:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Dont worry, georgia- florida line will defend the city
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:17:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Is this "Occupy Wall Street" on steroids?  No body gave a shit back then.  Love to see them put down this time but it won't happen because of "feels".
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#45]
So the Antifarati are protesting by seizing property that is not theirs.

Can the good people of tennessee protest by showing up with one brick each, and walling them in?

Eta: Memphis has a pyramid, maybe Nashville can have a legit pyramid that is also a tomb?

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Should have chosen Memphis.  I'm sure they would have been welcomed by the community there.
View Quote

You keep thinking that.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I just asked my brother if he's found any live streams. I don't have Facebook or social media other than ARF.

i just saw this though:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tennessee-gov-lee-nashville-autonomous-zone
View Quote

I'm in the same boat.
I refuse to use facebook, my girlfriend on the other hand...
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Since it has worked so far in Seattle, they are going to do this in every major city.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:24:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You keep thinking that.
View Quote

It's true....Beale St has had metal detectors for several years.

The city is a virtual shithole and most convicted murderers serving time in prison from Tennessee are from the Memphis area.

Or "Memphrica" as we called it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:30:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

False.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone seen this yet? I have family in middle TN. If this shit can happen there, it can happen anywhere.

False.

We can only say that so many times before it actually HAS "happened anywhere".

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top