Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:36:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You need to see a therapist. Constantly whining about trump can’t be good for you. Or don’t because you don’t matter to me
View Quote

" />

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Interesting

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:44:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No one ever responds when I bring up GA-14th district results from this last Georgia election.

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Hershel Walker
Brian Kemp
Brad Raffensberger

All won handily on the same ballots.

I guess dominion can now change just half the ballots….but not the ones they REALLY hate?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread has aged, interestingly

Reeee, election fraud!

Oh, the MEGA MAGA candidate is winning?

[cricket noises]

No one ever responds when I bring up GA-14th district results from this last Georgia election.

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Hershel Walker
Brian Kemp
Brad Raffensberger

I guess dominion can now change just half the ballots….but not the ones they REALLY hate?

You're proving the opposite of your intended statement.  They all won handedly, but somehow Biden won.  There have been multiple reports, eye witness statements, etc that indicated thousands of ballots with presidential election votes only.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Hershel Walker
Brian Kemp
Brad Raffensberger

View Quote

I am fairly certain they can pick and choose which races to dial up the cheat in. We also have a few cases where we can tell they got lazy and used copy and paste directions to shift things: same time for drops, sane percentage, flipped votes, etc.

Bottom line is that the process is far from transparent. In many cases votes were counted illegally and possibly would have changed the final outcome, such as Wisconsin, against the rules set by the legislature. People are told it will get fixed next time. Very few are getting held accountable and I don't see much changing.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/6p9BkGCm/Screenshot-20220802-201412-Brave.jpg

RINO 10 points up in the only county that matters.
View Quote

ya some RINO cunt no one ever heard of and endorsed by one of the most hated republicucks of all time is "ahead" or even close!
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:49:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I thought that she was going to concede last night. Fox 10 seemed to be pleased with that.

She then said to wait and see.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite a swing in votes for Lake from last night. She was behind around 10% points the last I looked. Looks like the only potential obstacle is ~18% of the vote remaining for Maricopa County, but it's tight. She's winning everywhere else.
I thought that she was going to concede last night. Fox 10 seemed to be pleased with that.

She then said to wait and see.

Did you see Robson starting to party? Giving the we are winning big speech?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yea…Romney or the democrat.

Take your pick; I’ll take mine.
View Quote

ya no shit...no one who says that has EVER lived under a demonrat regime....geesis, they're fucking 10x worse than a Rino...well maybe 2x worse....
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I am fairly certain they can pick and choose which races to dial up the cheat in. We also have a few cases where we can tell they got lazy and used copy and paste directions to shift things: same time for drops, sane percentage, flipped votes, etc.

Bottom line is that the process is far from transparent. In many cases votes were counted illegally and possibly would have changed the final outcome, such as Wisconsin, against the rules set by the legislature. People are told it will get fixed next time. Very few are getting held accountable and I don't see much changing.
View Quote

people to dumb to figure out how to properly cheat wthout making it look like you're cheating, think there's no way they can cheat because their limited minds can't figure the shit out

demonrats and the worthless republicucks have been fine tuning their cheating process for over 60 years....why are people so willfully ignorant....the world is  not a kindergarten binary decision tree for everything
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm sure Maricopa county can scrape up 12000 votes. That's child's play for them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Who's counting these votes?  The lady for Where's the Beef commercials?  Slow... It's the Super Bowl.  C'mon man.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#15]
So what’s the deal with the stalled vote count?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's giving the wrong answer.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:10:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have to find a way to get the RINO back ahead
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:11:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Can we expect the McCainites to put their support behind Kari Lake?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:13:21 PM EDT
[#19]
While this is on AZ voters mind, go to SERVICE ARIZONA and update your voter registration.  It takes only a minute.

Remove your phone number to prevent spam text.  At the end, check VOTE IN PERSON.

Mail in ballots offer too much opportunity for fraud.  They are also the last counted, and often not counted if they decide they won't change the outcome.  Signature verification is slow and unreliable and your vote may not be counted because of it.

Vote in person, you can still vote early, you will receive a ballot to fill out and it will be counted.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:14:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Can we expect the McCainites to put their support behind Kari Lake?
View Quote

Not based off the fat cunts twitter posts today
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:22:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Does anyone have a current update on AZ  race between Lake and Robson? Been flipping between Fox and Newsmax all morning and it's like the Primarys never even happened! They haven't even mentioned them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You're proving the opposite of your intended statement.  They all won handedly, but somehow Biden won.  There have been multiple reports, eye witness statements, etc that indicated thousands of ballots with presidential election votes only.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread has aged, interestingly

Reeee, election fraud!

Oh, the MEGA MAGA candidate is winning?

[cricket noises]

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Hershel Walker
Brian Kemp
Brad Raffensberger

That sounds like a possible case for the traditional fraud and not from dominion switching votes. Sounds like desperate people in a hurry filling in ballots for only Biden with no time for down ballot races. Dominion is mostly a red herring to distract from the actual fraud.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You need to see a therapist. Constantly whining about trump can’t be good for you. Or don’t because you don’t matter to me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, the Trump Endorsement clearly carries SO much weight...

... in a state that Trump lost.

Bigger_Hammer

Just in general, remember, there are mentally ill people with internet access.

Don’t assume you are talking with rational individuals.

If the shoe fits.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Does anyone have a current update on AZ  race between Lake and Robson? Been flipping between Fox and Newsmax all morning and it's like the Primarys never even happened! They haven't even mentioned them.
View Quote
Lake campaign already put out that Robson called and said they mathed it out and have no path to victory.  Official announcement will come soon if no shenanigans.

With the millions Robson spent on buying the election, I am not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:39:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Hershel Walker
Brian Kemp
Brad Raffensberger

View Quote

GA-14th is what happens in an open primary and all the Dems vote in the R primary.  But surly you knew that?  That's why no one responds to you.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Lake campaign already put out that Robson called and said they mathed it out and have no path to victory.  Official announcement will come soon if no shenanigans.  

With the millions Robson spent on buying the election, I am not holding my breath.
View Quote

Where did you see the info from the lake campaign?  Not finding anything about it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:11:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Just in general, remember, there are mentally ill people with internet access.

Don’t assume you are talking with rational individuals.

If the shoe fits.
View Quote

The slipper seems to fit you Cinderella...  Have a great time at the ball 21'er.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#32]
We LOVE YOU President TRUMP !!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:16:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Are they still accepting fax-in votes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are they gonna update results any time today? lol

Are they still accepting mail-in votes?
Are they still accepting fax-in votes?

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:26:00 PM EDT
[#35]
So who should I hate and why?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Lake wins, at least my wife said they called it. Big wins this primary season for liberty and the future.
Lessons were learned about showing up even when polls are lopsided in your favor (2016 for dems style). Gotta ensure that there are too many votes to overcome by cheating. People need to be actively discouraging fraud where and how it occurs while promoting legit voting.
Everyone needs to get involved personally in their local elections to fix things and clean up the sleaze.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#37]
It's all so tiresome.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everyone. Because GD.

In this case, Robson though because this primary was a Proxy war of RINO vs MAGA. Robson being a huge RINO.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Lake wins, at least my wife said they called it. Big wins this primary season for liberty and the future.
Lessons were learned about showing up even when polls are lopsided in your favor (2016 for dems style). Gotta ensure that there are too many votes to overcome by cheating. People need to be actively discouraging fraud where and how it occurs while promoting legit voting.
Everyone needs to get involved personally in their local elections to fix things and clean up the sleaze.
View Quote

This is outstanding news !
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

And?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:42:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Everyone. Because GD.

In this case, Robson though because this primary was a Proxy war of RINO vs MAGA. Robson being a huge RINO.
View Quote

So if Big Hammer loves Robson and I love Trump, I should take a swim in the Lake?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#42]
If Lake is still leading and on a path to victory, Fox and Newsmax, who both supported Robson, probably are not reporting to minimize any embarrassment. Seems pretty newsworthy that this far into the day following an election, no winner has been proclaimed!
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#43]
I moved out of AZ 10 yrs ago...out of Pinal 12 yrs ago
Got this yesterday....as well as a robo call

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

RINOs. Because they are cunts.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/y8pYmnj2/Screenshot-20220803-150740-Chrome.jpg

View Quote

Congratulations! You probably voted.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 3:27:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In every election
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

In every election
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 4:41:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I get that kinda crap from California almost every election cycle and I haven’t lived there since 2010. It always makes me wonder.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Are they still manufacturing mail in ballots?  I bet they are pumping them out faster than Pfizer can make vaccines.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Although no one would be so stupid as to get caught doing that a second time…would they?
View Quote

Why would they care if they get "caught"... nothing happened before, nothing will happen now.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top