Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 70
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:08:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
God damn - Miami's on a fuckin roll in here.  
View Quote

he must have been pulled over on his way home

or lack of sleep

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:09:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Mount up Cowboy. Go out, wrangle a posse, and show us how its done. I ain't stopping you. How about you head on into Dallas and get that Texas Ranger back on its pedestal.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:09:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
LOL....

So you admit you're too afraid to actually do something. If you live under a system of oppression and you're some patriotic freedom fighter. A little felonious history on your rap sheet is street creed. But you're afraid of getting your peepee slapped and you losing your dental plan or nerf gun privileges.
View Quote

This is bordering on pathetic, if not an outright invasion upon it
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:10:08 AM EDT
[#4]

I knew the CIA did some sketchy shit, but damn
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:11:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I support the police around me because they generally do a damn good job and are reasonable.   I also live in an area where I am surrounded by good reasonable people.  Funny how that works.  I have seen enough this year in other places that I do not blindly support the police because they are police.  I support the idea of police and they serve an important part of society, but they can't be window licking retards.  They need to be able to use their judgement and stand up for themselves, their decisions and have an outlet for their department concerns that takes them seriously without repercussions. Denial of their rights or retribution should be a prosecuted crime.  On the other hand, if independent review shows an officer to be unfit for their job, they should be terminated without hoops to jump through.  Pensions should go away (for all public employees).  Unions should go away or should have some financial interest in paying out judgements against their members.  Frivolous lawsuits should be a prosecuted crime or judgements against the plaintiff made.

The police community brought some of this on themselves for letting politics dictate action/inaction against those that want to support them in favor of those that don't. That presents horrible optics for police and puts them on an even smaller island and exacerbates the us vs them mentaility.  I think we have all been getting played.  I think we all know it, but don't know who to side with.

Walking out in corrupt departments/municipalities should be encouraged and is a good idea as it removes police from the equation and leaves the citizens and politicians as the objects to scrutinize under the microscope.  

View Quote

There has always been politics in policing.  Elected Sheriffs or Chief's picked by elected / appointed officials.  

In the military, will you face punishment for disobeying an order and engaging people?  No different here but everyone hates you for using too much or not enough force.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:11:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
man, what emo bitches.
Guess cops don't have anything akin to "I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved."
flame me, I really dont care. I'm not a cop bootlicker. Never was, never will be. The rest of y'all might as well wipe your ass with the Gadsen flag.
View Quote

That's retarded.

And it doesn't even have any relevance to this?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:11:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

To me this was a great thread somehow....but your analogy is also spot on
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread drift was more cringe than a Civic on plastic Taco Bell trays.

To me this was a great thread somehow....but your analogy is also spot on
Junior slid it into a light pole in the parking lot, is on the phone trying to convince his Dad it wasn't his fault, and now the Cavalier guys are arguing with everyone else about EcoTec being superior to V-Tec.

I'm going to bed. Y'all enjoy your shenanigans.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:11:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

he grew a pair after bitch tits in NY waved his badge around and screamed like a Howard Dean/ Eric Cartman mashup.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:11:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's on a war path for damn sure
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:12:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don't necessarily agree with the other fella...but how is this not a COC 4 or 6 violation?
View Quote

Hyperbole to make someone STFU?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:12:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:12:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't necessarily agree with the other fella...but how is this not a COC 4 or 6 violation?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Light the fuse big man! What are you waiting for? Come on.... DO IT! Why are you talking and not doing what needs to be done? You got a dental plan or something you don't want to risk losing? Why are you waiting on someone else to light it and you're just smacking your gums?

“Yeah I don’t really like cops, they only really exist to collect revenue and enforce the will of the state, or to draw the chalk outline around my corpse after I cal 911 and can’t defend myself”

Cops on ARFCOM: “WELL YOU DEFINITELY DONT HAVE BALLS LIKE ME IF YOU DID YOUD BLOW UP A FEDERAL BUILDING LMAO”

Classic
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:13:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The statism around this place is sickening.  Just a few days ago I saw someone defend the NFA.  Seriously what the fuck is this place when self proclaimed 2nd Amendment advocates are defending the infringement of said Right?

These constant threads where a video is posted where there was a officer involved shooting and dozens of people reply with "good shoot".  You people ever stop for a second and think about what you've just said?  Especially if you're Christian.  

For a bunch of self proclaimed patriots, the mentality of a lot is pathetic.  We're supposed to be a free nation, yet so many here will defend the million and one reasons that the State will use to throw your ass in a cage, up to and including, the idea that you should keep 100% of the money you earned.  

All men are created equal, endowed by their creator with certain inalienable Rights.  Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  It will cost you X percentage of your paycheck, though.  And shall not be infringed except for if the barrel of your rifle is 15.99" or the barrel of your shotgun is 17.99".  Then it's totally cool and the FBI just might shoot your wife.  Dog is definitely fucking dead.  

Voting someone to rule your life, and them being republican. Doesn't make you patriot.  It makes you a statist.
View Quote

What does voting democrat make you?

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:13:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Lol some of these dumb bastards have tried so hard to be "gadsden" they painted themselves into a corner where they support antifa over their local beast cop. A full circle.

God help us all.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:13:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

The MOD icon next to the avatar.

It was a somewhat informative thread until napoleon complex showed up.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:13:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Well before they amended the constitution to gift us with the income tax it may not have been 100% but it was a hell of a lot better than it is now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering Kentucky passed a law in 1813 that banned concealed carry of pistols, for everyone. Im not sure where you get the deluded idea that the US has been some gun law free utopia.

Do you want to delve into powder storage laws as well?

Your keep 100% of the money you earn bit, has like wise never existed in the US either.

Well before they amended the constitution to gift us with the income tax it may not have been 100% but it was a hell of a lot better than it is now.

No doubt. There are way too many taxes these days. But weapon laws and taxes have existed since the inception of the US.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:14:15 AM EDT
[#17]
If I keep blocking tards, this thread is gonna slow way the fuck down
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:15:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nah, all good. But the gum smacking by some gets tiring. All the internet tough guy bravado and chest thumping. If they're sooo Billy Badass why aren't they out doing what they claim?
View Quote

Because we are paying taxes for you to do it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:15:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lol some of these dumb bastards have tried so hard to be "gadsden" they painted themselves into a corner where they support antifa over their local beast cop. A full circle.

God help us all.
View Quote

I still question the gadsen types who are all about some fantasy showdown with  cops trying to shoot their dog over an instagram photo showng a third pin hole, up till three weeks ago and now they're all about some thin blue line.

Miami JBT is always fun to trigger too.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:15:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Agree with the ban able offense 100%. They didn't necessarily like the NFA but if it went away the value of their run of the mill class III toys would tank as manufacturers started cranking out new ones and that they don't want.
View Quote

Oh I can see if for sure.  There is a company that makes some sweet looking new MGs off old registered stemple tubes for example that would lose out big time.

Who are we kidding though, it ain't going nowhere, and that's why they are truly retards for outing themselves on a gun forum over it.   Ban able....no, Ignore list.....100%!
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:15:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:16:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm not a cop. Or other law enforcement. I don't enforce illegal gun control and if selected and placed on a jury wouldn't convict for it.

Can't say the same for lots of people on this site.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves.
Unlike you and I?

I'm not a cop. Or other law enforcement. I don't enforce illegal gun control and if selected and placed on a jury wouldn't convict for it.

@EggyMean , go be a cop, and do it better.  Do it to your standards, fight the "system of oppression" from within.  Make the change.  Nut up or GTFO.  Those that say and those that do, you're clearly in the camp that always wants to point fingers but never let your nuts drop.  Just stay on the sideline, we don't need you.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:16:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You seem butthurt about losing power. So many cop videos/post show some fat fuck that can’t control a situation or have lint build up in their carry piece. Maybe it is in your best interest to move out of the way for a bit and let nature take its course? Especially since you all seem bound to protecting this destruction by way of higher power cuckery? There isn’t enough people on your side; just your wives and some weirdos, and you know this is all wrong... I understand you’re shook, and that sucks, but you’d rather be here chatting shit to people that actually support you in some little way. YOU get tf out there and do something. That’s YOUR job.  Else, move out the way and shhhhhhhhhhhh
View Quote

I’m certainly no fan of Maimi’s, but he’s obviously not the guy you’re painting him to be.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:16:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Mount up Cowboy. Go out, wrangle a posse, and show us how its done. I ain't stopping you. How about you head on into Dallas and get that Texas Ranger back on its pedestal.
View Quote

Really, a mod actively trolling for a response so he can drop the ban hammer on a user. WOW just WOW..

Is this really what this place has mutated into..
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:17:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

You’ll be all alone.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:17:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The MOD icon next to the avatar.

It was a somewhat informative thread until napoleon complex showed up.
View Quote

When the fuck did that happen ? Why the fuck are mods trying to get people to engage in illegal activities?

What the fuck is happening here?

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:17:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Ima head out. This thread got super cringe.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/GZHd6Sp-56.gif
View Quote

ya no shit.. Im out..
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:17:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Perfect example of “glowing in the dark” here. A self-admitted cop encouraging someone to commit and admit to a felony because they weren’t respected as much as they think the badge entitled them to.

I know what “JBT” stands for in your username. In my opinion anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves.
Unlike you and I?

Oh, so that's your excuse? You got no tin in your wallet so you got no lead in your pencil too because of it?

Strange, I got the badge and the balls. I stood up before the very lawmakers that hand me my paycheck and I told them in a polite manner "FUCK YOU AND YOUR GUN CONTROL". I haven't enforced gun control.

Again.... you just gonna talk or you gonna walk?

Perfect example of “glowing in the dark” here. A self-admitted cop encouraging someone to commit and admit to a felony because they weren’t respected as much as they think the badge entitled them to.

I know what “JBT” stands for in your username. In my opinion anyway.

I havent seen any conspiracy to commit said felony.

None of what he has posted is encouraging anything.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:18:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
@EggyMean , go be a cop, and do it better.  Do it to your standards, fight the "system of oppression" from within.  Make the change.  Nut up or GTFO.  Those that say and those that do, you're clearly in the camp that always wants to point fingers but never let your nuts drop.  Just stay on the sideline, we don't need you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unlike you and I?

I didn’t realize being an enforcer for the state was a requirement for manhood. You gonna tell me to blow up the ATF too?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:18:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Junior slid it into a light pole in the parking lot, is on the phone trying to convince his Dad it wasn't his fault, and now the Cavalier guys are arguing with everyone else about EcoTec being superior to V-Tec.

I'm going to bed. Y'all enjoy your shenanigans.
View Quote

NO...your posts are hitting PEAK form brother

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:18:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:18:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Nah, all good. But the gum smacking by some gets tiring. All the internet tough guy bravado and chest thumping. If they're sooo Billy Badass why aren't they out doing what they claim?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

he must have been pulled over on his way home

or lack of sleep

good - don't get to wrapped up in what people post

but eventually some will do exactly what you have been posting - they will act and fight back

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:19:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I still question the gadsen types who are all about some fantasy showdown with  cops trying to shoot their dog over an instagram photo showng a third pin hole, up till three weeks ago and now they're all about some thin blue line.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

God help us all.

Man I need some sleep.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:19:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:19:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

God help us all.
View Quote

I know a couple beast cops.  Alcoholism and gym hours are a mean combo.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:20:03 AM EDT
[#36]
someone needs to give a tug on that string
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:20:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Really, a mod actively trolling for a response so he can drop the ban hammer on a user. WOW just WOW..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t forget, he’s a cop too IRL. I’m sure he never abuses his badge though.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:20:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:22:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Occasionally, my taxes go towards things I find amusing.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:22:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:22:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's Cuban you know. Cuban men are quite well known for having, shall we say, a fiery temper. And they ain't shit compared to Hispanic ladies. Not by a long shot.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:22:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeo, and it doesn't help that the enemy constructs almost every attack as a confusing "damned if you do, damned if you don't" trap.  They're good at what they do, especially with all the institutions in their pocket, and sometimes the right approach is so clouded that we just have to make our best guess on faith.  When that's the case, how can you get everyone all on the same page?  Even if we were all geniuses, and we're not, the arguments could still go in circles.

I guess all we can do is to keep being constructive with each other, keep warning normies, and hope that the most important truths become apparent to enough of us before it's too late.
View Quote

Prepare for the worst & pray for a meteor.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:23:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So do you know about the Glow N Words?
View Quote

4channers can do really good stuff AND really bad stuff, but there's almost always Glow N's, jew hate, Nazi's, N's, etc involved in the conversation.  That said I visit there more than I should, lol.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:24:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This is indeed a serious danger, but I don't think it's on purpose in most cases.  There are legitimate reasons to fear the consequences of blind and unconditional support as well.

Getting the balance right is really hard.  I used to be a lot more critical of cops years ago, but I saw the same danger you see and started toning it down.  It's important to avoid making the good cops and departments feel more alienated...the ideal situation is alliance and friendship, and I'm willing to go as far as they are.  My greatest hope for police is that most of them are taking a "live to fight another day" approach, and that it isn't about the paycheck.  I have my doubts, but I don't want to contribute to any unnecessary hostility between cops and patriots either, let alone a siege mentality.

The past few months of ridiculous Covid enforcement increased my cynicism (no walkouts then, right?), but I'm backing off again now that cops are now getting attacked, murdered, and backstabbed in an accelerating downward spiral.  The left's abject hatred of all cops has gotten far too indiscriminate and dangerous, and it's poison...and yet, so is having no standards.  It's a constant struggle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It appears to be an organized tactic to try to drive a wedge between normal people and their local police. They parrot each other and use terms they think will resonate with the group. They are going to need it as this continues and people have had enough.

This is indeed a serious danger, but I don't think it's on purpose in most cases.  There are legitimate reasons to fear the consequences of blind and unconditional support as well.

Getting the balance right is really hard.  I used to be a lot more critical of cops years ago, but I saw the same danger you see and started toning it down.  It's important to avoid making the good cops and departments feel more alienated...the ideal situation is alliance and friendship, and I'm willing to go as far as they are.  My greatest hope for police is that most of them are taking a "live to fight another day" approach, and that it isn't about the paycheck.  I have my doubts, but I don't want to contribute to any unnecessary hostility between cops and patriots either, let alone a siege mentality.

The past few months of ridiculous Covid enforcement increased my cynicism (no walkouts then, right?), but I'm backing off again now that cops are now getting attacked, murdered, and backstabbed in an accelerating downward spiral.  The left's abject hatred of all cops has gotten far too indiscriminate and dangerous, and it's poison...and yet, so is having no standards.  It's a constant struggle.

I'm kind of torn as well but that is a good post.
I am afraid of the cops especially as they continue to go after the law abiding for self defense. But the left is protesting them with an agenda to damage the country, and for the wrong reasons.

It's a hard balance.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:24:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Well... in before the lock. Never thought I'd see a mod egging people on to go and wage war against the government. Whew. 2020 is fucking lit.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:25:09 AM EDT
[#46]

It's the only conclusion we all deserve for this shit show of a thread.

Seriously, we've just wasted a shit ton of resources we'll never get back....including page 21
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:27:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I didn't realize being an enforcer for the state was a requirement for manhood. You gonna tell me to blow up the ATF too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unlike you and I?

I didn't realize being an enforcer for the state was a requirement for manhood. You gonna tell me to blow up the ATF too?

I'm telling you your criticism flows from your cock holster so freely and with so much hatred, I honestly can't tell whose side you are on.  I know I don't see you bashing ANTIFA/Looters/"Peaceful Protesters" this hard...

But I have to ask you, do you believe in any rule of law? And if so, how would/should LE go about enforcing it? Or should they just be selective on the laws they enforce?  What's your answer.  Someone with that much criticism towards LE, has no doubt taken the time to express beliefs in change towards the "system", right?

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:27:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

4channers can do really good stuff AND really bad stuff, but there's almost always Glow N's, jew hate, Nazi's, N's, etc involved in the conversation.  That said I visit there more than I should, lol.
View Quote

LOL....they are autistic racists that have savant internet abilities it seems.

I've tried to surf it some, but the format looks retarded compared to a nice forum like this.   Same reason I never look at reddit.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:29:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:29:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol, those of that 'do'  are making far more economic headway for ourselves/family than most. Guess what? I'm sitting on my patio drinking a beer reading your bullshit, and if someone intended me harm right now and ripped open my locked gate or hopped the 8' fence, there's no police here. It would be up to me and the G20 on the patio table to take care of it, just like any other time since I've been an adult, I'm on my own.

Whether or not someone is a cop or not is inconsequential to me or my life, at the end of the day I'm on my own. All things considered, if anyone is a cop and is someone that can 'do', they ought to reconsider their career path, there's lots of avenues that are more financially rewarding to you and your family than that job. If you can't 'do', stay where you're at would be my advice
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top