Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:05:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The fact that he's a darling of the Right and went on this tirade doesn't help the Right in any way. Who gives a fuck if some pop star made a song about wet pussy. I swear, there is far more important things to spend one's political capital on then auch garbage as this.
View Quote

He's just one more influencer to keep social discourse locked within a particular paradigm to maintain a level of control. Not sure why people pay him any fucking  mind at all.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:10:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The fact that he's a darling of the Right and went on this tirade doesn't help the Right in any way. Who gives a fuck if some pop star made a song about wet pussy. I swear, there is far more important things to spend one's political capital on then auch garbage as this.
View Quote
One could say it's a..... waste of political capital recourses.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:30:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

He's just one more influencer to keep social discourse locked within a particular paradigm to maintain a level of control. Not sure why people pay him any fucking  mind at all.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:32:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Ben Shapiro is a war hawk douche nozzle

FTG

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
LOL, especially considering what photos exist online of his own sister.
Abigail Shapiro, if anyone is curious.
View Quote

That’s was worth the google search
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Ben Shapiro can't understand hyperbole, OP can't understand even that.

Autism, autism everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ben Shapiro can’t fuck, LOL.

Just like the guy with the Tinder travel nurse.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

THE RIGHT NEEDS TO STOP TRYING TO LEGISLATE OR EVEN TALKING ABOUT SEX AND DRUGS.

View Quote

I agree but for a lot of conservatives that's exactly what small government is supposed to be doing.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:44:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

one could argue that the “who gives a fuck?” rationale has lead this country to where it is now. We didn’t just wake up in the prelude to a dystopian nightmare, it was gradual. Prior to the supreme court legalizing gay marriage, the argument was “who cares what two guys want to do in their own bedroom”. The left and libertarians would admonish those who argued the other side as moral busybodies. Now there’s 10 year olds dressing in drag doing strip routines for grown men.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Its actually a part of his show where he "Dismantles the Culture". He basically picks a song that is popular and goes through why its a terrible song.

I don't know why people are so worked up about this video or what he said. He is just doing his show, if you think this video is the "Problem with the Right", I can assure you that there are bigger problems with the right than this video.
View Quote

While I am no fan of Ben, look at who started the thread.
THAT should be your biggest clue.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I find this nitpicking of Shapiro curious. Especially on GD.  

OP links some YT hosts (I haven't a clue who they are, but after three minutes of enduring their snide chatter, it is obviously a pair of YoungTurks wannabes)....this his entertainment?

I could care less if Shapiro can't fire up his woman's cooch.  The guy slays Leftists, calls them on their bullshit, is strongly pro 2A, strongly pro BOR and is a walking encyclopedia.
View Quote

And if all you’re concerned about is creating an echo chamber, that’s great.

If you want to appeal to and potentially sway a wider audience than just the people who already hold very similar opinions to yours, you have to be selective in your messaging and focus.  

It’s one of the few things Democrats are great at.  The “right?”  Not so much.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:47:25 PM EDT
[#12]
One has to give credit for "Cardi B" for her insight into how to tap into the lucrative "strip club DJ" music market. She has no doubt created a staple.

She earned that profound insight and knowledge through hours of dancing naked around poles. I wonder if she fantasized about having her own song baring from the speakers while shaking her ass in the face of a gawking patron holding a dollar bill?

This, my friends, is the American Dream.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

one could argue that the “who gives a fuck?” rationale has lead this country to where it is now. We didn’t just wake up in the prelude to a dystopian nightmare, it was gradual. Prior to the supreme court legalizing gay marriage, the argument was “who cares what two guys want to do in their own bedroom”. The left and libertarians would admonish those who argued the other side as moral busybodies. Now there’s 10 year olds dressing in drag doing strip routines for grown men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great point and 100% accurate. Now all the shit is in our faces 24/7 and the decline of America is at record speed.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:51:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:53:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Who gives a fuck. I like to listen to 2 Live Crew. Nikki and Cardi don't hold up a candle to either of them. Guess what... women are just as dirty minded as men. They have urges and feelings too. They managed to tap into that market.

And the biggest listener of the music produced by "profane savages" is White Middle American Suburbia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Niki menage or however its spelled is fucking garbage and she should be shipped to iran. Shapiro.... I got nothing.
Cardi B

Different rap whore, same make up, same type of shit spewing out of her cock holster. Send her ass to iran too.
I don't much care about Nikki are Cardi. But it isn't like they're any different than some of the Trailer Trash shit being pumped out either. Pop music is pop music.

Guess what.... they found a market for their music and they're making money.

Profane savages, the lot of em.
Who gives a fuck. I like to listen to 2 Live Crew. Nikki and Cardi don't hold up a candle to either of them. Guess what... women are just as dirty minded as men. They have urges and feelings too. They managed to tap into that market.

And the biggest listener of the music produced by "profane savages" is White Middle American Suburbia.

There's a difference between "having urges" and being a literal stripper/whore.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 1:32:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Niki menage or however its spelled is fucking garbage and she should be shipped to iran. Shapiro.... I got nothing.
Cardi B

Different rap whore, same make up, same type of shit spewing out of her cock holster. Send her ass to iran too.
I don't much care about Nikki are Cardi. But it isn't like they're any different than some of the Trailer Trash shit being pumped out either. Pop music is pop music.

Women do have "urges" and think of sex just as much, if not more than men. Just because they get as wet as a "mop bucket" doesn't make them a stripper or whore. Sorry that you have never achieved that with a woman. The ladies tend to enjoy sloshing around on a dick. ;)

On another note... Conservatives REALLY need to stop preaching about sex, abortion, religion and start focusing on freedom.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 1:49:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 1:50:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
LOL, especially considering what photos exist online of his own sister.
Abigail Shapiro, if anyone is curious.
View Quote

Khazar milkers.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Is it possible to even read that page and not think of Idiocracy?

Do I dare actually watch the interview?

"Former stripper who raps about her sopping wet pussy to legions of adoring fans delivers provocative  interview to pandering, doddering old politician desperate for the votes of the urban underclass."

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 2:18:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Women do have "urges" and think of sex just as much, if not more than men. Just because they get as wet as a "mop bucket" doesn't make them a stripper or whore. Sorry that you have never achieved that with a woman. The ladies tend to enjoy sloshing around on a dick. ;)

On another note... Conservatives REALLY need to stop preaching about sex, abortion, religion and start focusing on freedom.
View Quote

They aren't capable of it.

Religion always trumps practical considerations, they consider that a virtue.

We're always going to have Santorum/Shapiro types blowing political capital because a large enough percentage of the right to give them the opportunity wants them to.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol, that's a good Democrat line of thought.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 3:22:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry bud, I'm no Democrat. Have never voted D in my life. I'll stand by my statement though. If Republicans stopped preaching about sex, gays, religion and abortion, they would get a lot more voters from the middle.

I'm all for the .gov to stay the fuck out of our lives...
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#27]
I love Ben Shapiro, but a good rule for life is don't speak with authority on anything you don't actually even have a reasonable understanding of. If people want to have a discussion on those types of subjects with me, I tell them I'm ignorant or tell them what I actually do know/understand and preface my statements with that understanding.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sorry bud, I'm no Democrat. Have never voted D in my life. I'll stand by my statement though. If Republicans stopped preaching about sex, gays, religion and abortion, they would get a lot more voters from the middle.

View Quote

So that means people can't tell other people how their views are immoral or can lead to ruin? That the concept of God is real? That there is a better way in life than meaningless relationships and excess which can lead to bad outcomes?

I don't want the government dictating that stuff either, but without some individual meaning, order, or reverence, even too much chosen personal freedom without restraint and without guidance can lead to absolute personal chaos. Just look at inner Democrat run cities as the example where that culture from which Cardi B springs and Democrats use to glorify for political purposes.

No community ethic, nobody holding each other accountable, nobody holding themselves accountable leads to broken families, fatherlessness, drug use, depression, crime, etc. Almost a hell-like state on Earth.

The Bible can be a tale of civilization and how the individual is paramount but also part of a whole.

Conservatives ceded away the culture/education, tried wrongly to ban music/art using government instead of making their own, and look what is decaying as a result.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And that's why the Right loses. I don't agree with Barry Goldwater on a number of issues. But he was right about the Right losing any semblance of winning by hitching its wagon with Religious Fundamentalists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They aren't capable of it.

Religion always trumps practical considerations, they consider that a virtue.

We're always going to have Santorum/Shapiro types blowing political capital because a large enough percentage of the right to give them the opportunity wants them to.
And that's why the Right loses. I don't agree with Barry Goldwater on a number of issues. But he was right about the Right losing any semblance of winning by hitching its wagon with Religious Fundamentalists.

The problem is that people will vote away freedom if it supports their cultural preferences. And those people aren't only conservatives. Let the culture shift too much to libertine excesses and urban sensibilities, and restrictions on find rights and such will follow.

Breitbart's "politics is downstream of culture" aphorism is spot on.

Increasing libertarian policies in places like Colorado have not correlated with advances in gun rights. To he contrary, the voters who support things like marijuana legalization seem to consistently support every new gun law idea.

The number of people who have principled positions rooted in general "freedom for all" are irrelevant in politics.

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:24:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Strippers can make some serious money if they're good at it. Sex has and always sells. Good for them using their God given and scientifically enhanced talents to get money from people.

I know some former strippers that have dome VERY WELL in life. They made a lot of money, banked it, invested it, and used to to succeed in life through education and business.

View Quote

I know some former strippers as well in my early days working bars. Interesting conversations with them. Some have looked back it as soul traumatizing but come to terms with it and try to live another life afterwards.  They told me that some of their friends are still doing it because that's all they know how, and others weren't so lucky as your example. They ended up a lot worse in the end(drug addicted/trafficked/dead).

Should conservatives actively use government to try to ban strip clubs? Nope. Their choices, it will attract strife, and even the religious types forget that Jesus kept company of the "lowest" of society to tell them the Word. Except now, Democrats sell the sex empowerment message and foolish women should be aware not all of them will end up like Cardi B or your example.

IMO strip clubs are for the OG simps who are regulars. If you ain't getting any, its just sad.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

He should have raised her better.

View Quote
I disagree with people here who are defending Cardi B's song. I actually agree with Conservatives, that the song *IS* degenerate garbage. But, there are FAR WORSE examples of degenerate garbage that begs our attention more.

Not only that, I have more of an issue with how Ben Shapiro addressed the issue. He should have simply kept it at "Hey, this is way to graphic to have on the public airwaves" and I would have respected that far more than him basically trying to insist that vaginas can't get wet. That just makes me feel sorry for his wife.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Its actually a part of his show where he "Dismantles the Culture". He basically picks a song that is popular and goes through why its a terrible song.

I don't know why people are so worked up about this video or what he said. He is just doing his show, if you think this video is the "Problem with the Right", I can assure you that there are bigger problems with the right than this video.
View Quote
His criticisms are ridiculous and come across as SEVERELY AUTISTIC. Its almost like he doesn't grasp the concept of exaggeration....

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:38:18 PM EDT
[#33]
There are a lot of items that we could beat up on Shapiro with but this is a dumb one.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:39:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I disagree with people here who are defending Cardi B's song. I actually agree with Conservatives, that the song *IS* degenerate garbage. But, there are FAR WORSE examples of degenerate garbage that begs our attention more.

Not only that, I have more of an issue with how Ben Shapiro addressed the issue. He should have simply kept it at "Hey, this is way to graphic to have on the public airwaves" and I would have respected that far more than him basically trying to insist that vaginas can't get wet. That just makes me feel sorry for his wife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He should have raised her better.

The fact that is is degenerate garbage is only half the story.

The fact people take her seriously, that she is seen as a cultural icon, that Joe Biden chose her to interview him for his candidacy to President of the United States is what makes this latest piece of "music" newsworthy.

She is hyped up as an icon.

For years, most of us dismissed the various reality TV figures as mere entertainment. We assumed, wrongly, that "cash me owsigh" girl was seen as a sad indictment of culture by most everyone who saw her on TV.

We were wrong.

Make no mistake, this is also why the Democrats are big on lowering the voting age.

This is also why the latest strategy of that other key Democrat voting base, the ever-growing University-"worthless studies" establishment, is moving away from entrance requirements and pushing for more access to "education." The people who can't get into college now, aren't exactly the type who will study anything of value. What they will do, however, is become more politically reliable and "woke."
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Never thought about it, surprised he has a wife honestly.

From the short interview I watched of him with Mike Rowe it he appears to be well spoken with less than zero reali life experiences on which he basis the stuff he speaks.

Whoring out your wife for clicks or whatever, sounds about right....
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:45:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

He problem is that people will vote away freedom of it supports their cultural preferences. And those people aren't only conservatives. Let the culture shift too much to libertine excesses and urban sensibilities, and restrictions on find rights and such will follow.

Increasing libertarian policies in places like Colorado have not correlated with advances in gun rights. To he contrary, the voters who support things like marijuana legalization seem to consistently support every new gun law idea.

The number of people who have principled positions rooted in general "freedom for all" are irrelevant in politics.

View Quote

I don't disagree.

The problem with that is when you tie all your cultural preferences to religion you can only preach to the choir.

At least half the reason the left is so far out in left field culturally is there's no relevant opposition.

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I don't disagree.

The problem with that is when you tie all your cultural preferences to religion you can only preach to the choir.

At least half the reason the left is so far out in left field culturally is there's no relevant opposition.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He problem is that people will vote away freedom of it supports their cultural preferences. And those people aren't only conservatives. Let the culture shift too much to libertine excesses and urban sensibilities, and restrictions on find rights and such will follow.

I don't disagree.

Both the Right and the Left, as they stand today, seem to be held together by being opposed to each other. Neither seem to be able to represent anything.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Right?

Plus, what sane straight guy doesn't like wet pussy?

This is why we can't have cool things.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I love Ben Shapiro, but a good rule for life is don't speak with authority on anything you don't actually even have a reasonable understanding of. If people want to have a discussion on those types of subjects with me, I tell them I'm ignorant or tell them what I actually do know/understand and preface my statements with that understanding.
View Quote
I remember when he mocked that Tranny for saying he would send Ben Shaprio home in an a Ambulance. Ben Shapiro spoke with his usual know-it-all reply insisting that Ambulances don't take people home.
Which is fucking wrong, and you'd think his "Doctor Wife!!!!!" would have corrected him. Ambulances absolutely do transport people home, if the person is being discharged to home care and needs to be on a respirator. I've done that call myself... several times.

Ben Shapiro has more pride than intelligence.

He speaks so authoritatively on things he knows nothing about, which causes one to cast doubt on everything else he says authoritatively.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The fact people take her seriously, that she is seen as a cultural icon, that Joe Biden chose her to interview him for his candidacy to President of the United States is what makes this latest piece of "music" newsworthy.

For years, most of us dismissed the various reality TV figures as mere entertainment. We assumed, wrongly, that "cash me owsigh" girl was seen as a sad indictment of culture by most everyone who saw her on TV.

We were wrong.

Make no mistake, this is also why the Democrats are big on lowering the voting age.

This is also why the latest strategy of that other key Democrat voting base, the ever-growing University-"worthless studies" establishment, is moving away from entrance requirements and pushing for more access to "education." The people who can't get into college now, aren't exactly the type who will study anything of value. What they will do, however, is become more politically reliable and "woke."
View Quote
I dont disagree. Again, most of my issue stems from Ben Shapiro's phrasing,... and how ridiculous that monologue sounded.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I dont disagree. Again, most of my issue stems from Ben Shapiro's phrasing,... and how ridiculous that monologue sounded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We were wrong.

Agreed.

Cardi B and her shtick deserve to be highlighted and mocked.

But Shapiro's autistic devotion to literalism just makes him look stupid here.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's targeted at this forum's dominant demographic - old Gen X and young boomers - as a symbol of youth follow-on validating their system. For most of the young he's a non-figure occasionally hauled out as punching bag, akin to PragerU.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Also the song literally opens with the line "we got some whores in this house."

Ben Shapiro is too autistic to properly criticize the song but make no mistake, this song is a bad sign for our culture.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cardi B

I don't think you have any idea how many votes you will instantly lose if you switch to a pro-choice platform.

That is the first issue for millions and millions of religious people that vote Republican reliably.

Freedom is what they should be focusing on so I'm in agreement they should drop some things should say such as marijuana,  but not abortion. The baby has the freedom to live too, your rights end where another's begin.

If you disagree with that mindset I understand that but do understand there is millions and millions of people who will never ever vote for a pro-choice candidate.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think they would lose more than they gain.

There's millions and millions of religious people that would consider it a sin to vote for a pro-choice candidate like it or not they're part of this country.

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Strippers can make some serious money if they're good at it. Sex has and always sells. Good for them using their God given and scientifically enhanced talents to get money from people.

I know some former strippers that have dome VERY WELL in life. They made a lot of money, banked it, invested it, and used to to succeed in life through education and business.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cardi B

Chippendales?

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, as long as they aren't breaking my leg or raising capital gains tax, its all good

Maybe one day, we'll have threads on arf, "Are you lying when you check the 'Are you at least gay?' box on a 4473"

That'd be, small l libertarian, paradise
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I find this nitpicking of Shapiro curious. Especially on GD.  

OP links some YT hosts (I haven't a clue who they are, but after three minutes of enduring their snide chatter, it is obviously a pair of YoungTurks wannabes)....this his entertainment?

I could care less if Shapiro can't fire up his woman's cooch.  The guy slays Leftists, calls them on their bullshit, is strongly pro 2A, strongly pro BOR and is a walking encyclopedia.
View Quote

Agreed
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top