Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dog is probably just kept as a prop and has never bonded with anybody, so he he’s just a walking bundle of stress and anxiety since he’s basically always alone in a crowd. Assign one of those SS agents as his handler to hang out with him, take him home at night, etc. if it’s not too late maybe he can still be a decent happy dog, and he’d still be available when the Biden’s needed a dog for a photo shoot to look like a real human family.

Either that, or he’s on edge because he’s surrounded by lizard people and dogs can tell the difference.
View Quote

This...
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I recall DJT’s statement of why he didn’t have a dog.

Something like…….I love dogs, but I just don’t have time for a dog and I don’t need to have a dog around for a prop.

ETA:

WHITE HOUSE DOG?: President Trump Explains Why He Doesn''t Have One (FNN)
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#3]
What ever happened to Obama’s dog?
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]
If you were getting molested by that Family you'd be biting everyone too. Especially the "protection" detail not stepping in and stoping that stuff.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Evidently the ATF doesn’t visit the White House.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I recall DJT's statement of why he didn't have a dog.

Something like  .I love dogs, but I just don't have time for a dog and I don't need to have a dog around for a prop.

ETA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8eu5VjALUQ
View Quote
Trump should have gotten one of the life size animatronic plushies and trolled the media with it.

Biden should have gotten one of the dead beat lazy porch hounds since that's the demographic he panders to.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 1:52:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Stress from being around evil 24/7

Raw Video: President''s Dog Bites Reporter
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not a good boy until he grabs hold of the potato's neck and doesn't let go.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Wtf is a dog commander?
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
With all the available resources, you’d think they could hire a very good trainer.

Tells me they either don’t want to or the dog is broken enough that it needs put down. Either way, they don’t care that people are getting hurt. I despise dog owners like that.
View Quote

The Bidens view SS agents as the help.

Servants.

They don't give a shit if the dog bites one of the servants.

The Bidens are every bit as toxic as the Clintons were in how they treat staff.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#11]
So dag is just like his idiot owner.  Plus Crackhead Hunter probably feeds it crack daily.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#12]
His previous GSD was a biter too.
Joe can't raise children or dogs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:23:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
With all the available resources, you’d think they could hire a very good trainer.

Tells me they either don’t want to or the dog is broken enough that it needs put down. Either way, they don’t care that people are getting hurt. I despise dog owners like that.
View Quote

^
She's right, you know.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Animals often take on the emotional behaviors of their owners.
Can you blame the poor dog with mumbles as it's owner?
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If he were my master, I would be miserable too...
View Quote
I'd be angry!
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sounds like the dog gets treated like furniture, he doesn't know who to bond with so he's insecure.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:33:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Does't serve in military. Gives family GSDs names like "Major" and "Commander".

Cringey as fuck.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey, if I was forced to live with a family of assholes like that, I'd be biting motherfuckers too, lol..
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Isn’t this his replacement dog since the last dog kept biting people, too? I’m thinking this probably isn’t on the dog as much as the owner. Dogs that randomly bite people usually have low class, neglectful, dirtbag owners. Two dogs in a row that bite would seem to confirm that theory.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#20]
The biggest thing I got out of this is that even Joe Biden's own brother -James - thinks he's a dick, apparently
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:16:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Some dogs are just broken, others are broke.  Given it's living environment - I doubt it ever had much of a chance.  It needs a dedicated owner/handler, someone to bond with.  It has the Biden administration that is willing to change staff because they serve the wrong flavor ice cream - even though it was what was ordered by Dementia Joe 10 minutes earlier.  Joe needs to rent a Hollywood prop a few times a month - not own a dog.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#22]
The dog should be sniffing ass like its owner.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:22:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Dog probably gets into Hunter's blow and gets a little wild.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:31:46 PM EDT
[#24]
I cant believe they brought another GSD into the Whitehouse after the other one was biting people. Cant say im surprised but still wtf.Terrible environment for a working dog, especially GSDs with their clannish personalities. Maybe a golden retriever or even better, some China dog to please his handlers.

Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Beat the hell out of the SOB.

Then deal with the dog.

gd
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#26]
The picture of responsibility?  I'd have put my dog down after the first time, likely before it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

They gave it away when he left office.  Big shock!
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I cant believe they brought another GSD into the Whitehouse after the other one was biting people. Cant say im surprised but still wtf.Terrible environment for a working dog, especially GSDs with their clannish personalities. Maybe a golden retriever or even better, some China dog to please his handlers.

View Quote

They got rid of the last one.  So his douche of a brother sent them another one!  Talking about an FU - Ha!
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#29]
The FHP might be looking for a dog with those credentials.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Cesar Milan pick up the red telephone please...
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#31]
id like to know more about the circumstances in which he bit someone.  my guess would be the poor dog is trying to defend the old senile dementia ridden owner and every damn time he falls or bout falls and the agents rush to help, he instantly reacts thinking "threat".  the dog doesn't need to be anywhere near the old man!  hims probably a good boy and just wants someone to play with!  but look at these people, do any of them strike you as a dog loving person anyway?!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:26:06 PM EDT
[#32]
He needs to be put down.

The owner. The dog is fine
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Married her. Had a couple of kids.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The dog wasn't his only beard.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Should rename the dog chompers.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The Biden's are nothing but absolute trailer trash people. Always have been.
You can dress them up and make them the "first family", but it doesn't change what they are.
View Quote

I lived in Delaware over 50 years not far from the shift birds. Was exposed to Joe thru two family businesses we owned. My kid hung out with Ashly.  I have said on this site before, Xiden is a flat out racist and liar, and the family is trailer trash.  Research Xiden and busing in Delaware, and Judge Murray Schwartz who ruled against Xiden. Why any person of any color would vote for that POS is beyond me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Maybe a golden retriever or even better, some China dog to please his handlers.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Poor dog raised in a Satanic environment is bedeviled non stop...and has an unstable personality as a result.
Wonder what the Bidens are doing to that poor creature to make him such a fear biter...some kind of abuse...
Which would be the Biden M.O.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Poor dog raised in a Satanic environment is bedeviled non stop...and has an unstable personality as a result.
Wonder what the Bidens are doing to that poor creature to make him such a fear biter...some kind of abuse...
Which would be the Biden M.O.
View Quote

Physically abused or neglected.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Didn't that mother fucker already get rid of one dog for this one for the exact reason?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/president-joe-biden-rehomes-dog-major-adopting-a-cat-in-2022/

Eta. Maybe it's not the dog but it's owner
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Poor dog, at least it is welcome in the WH.

Unlike that one granddaughter.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Dog is probably just kept as a prop and has never bonded with anybody, so he he’s just a walking bundle of stress and anxiety since he’s basically always alone in a crowd. Assign one of those SS agents as his handler to hang out with him, take him home at night, etc. if it’s not too late maybe he can still be a decent happy dog, and he’d still be available when the Biden’s needed a dog for a photo shoot to look like a real human family.

Either that, or he’s on edge because he’s surrounded by lizard people and dogs can tell the difference.
View Quote

Exactly . I feel bad for the dog. Alone, thinking no one cares about him .
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 5:59:16 PM EDT
[#44]
If I had to spend all day smelling that pedophile's diapers, I'd be biting people, too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#45]
They just setting the narrative for when the bidens run out of usefulness.   Then willow and commander will obviously be found eating all their faces in morn.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 6:07:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Just something they had to have to check off the checkmark. Dog, kids, grandkids etc....
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Apparently it died at 12 years old in 2021.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Wasn't he a former drug dog? It would explain the cocaine.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 7:14:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Time to put that fucker down.
The dog too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Dogs just for show Chester the molester hasn't touched it in months I bet
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top