User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:59:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I host those events all the time.  I just don't invite anyone else along besides the wife
View Quote

It is the only way to boat
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#2]
And with the current fad of being gay it is even more repulsive. Imagine a bunch of fat saggy wrinkled gay dudes walking around holding hands with large hadrons colliding. I think I would go over the side and take my chances with the sharks.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:03:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And with the current fad of being gay it is even more repulsive. Imagine a bunch of fat saggy wrinkled gay dudes walking around holding hands with large hadrons colliding. I think I would go over the side and take my chances with the sharks.
View Quote

They have gay boats for that, so you would have to worry about hiding it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you want to go see a bunch of shit you cannot unsee, this is the place to do it.
View Quote

Some fat naked chick twerking on the dance floor is nightmare material.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't see anyone in this thread advocating for this cruise to be banned.

I do see a lot of people pointing out the very good reasons why they wouldn't set foot on that ship.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's interesting how many "Freedom " lovers we have on this board.

I do see a lot of people pointing out the very good reasons why they wouldn't set foot on that ship.

Someone literally posted above you that the entire boat should be sunk with everyone on it.

GD is your typical republican base. They only believe in the freedom to do things they agree with.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:14:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Unfortunately, you are going get more of this,

Than this,
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:14:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Someone literally posted above you that the entire boat should be sunk with everyone on it.

GD is your typical republican base. They only believe in the freedom to do things they agree with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean in all fairness you just described the democrat base too lol.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:22:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I feel sorry for the servers and the rest of the crew.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:22:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I host those events all the time.  I just don't invite anyone else along besides the wife
View Quote

PM sent.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:23:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe we’ve found our issue then.

Either 1. There really is no longer a such thing as a Republican or 2. The difference between the two parties are so negligible it really doesn’t matter and we are wasting our time fighting each other
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It’s interesting how many “Freedom “ lovers we have on this board.
View Quote

WTF are you on about? Only one poster prior to your post said something that would fit your post. Everyone one else just wants no part of it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:36:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Oh dear Lord it would be like being trapped in some horror movie.
View Quote

Can you imagine how degrading it is to the crew?    Those are some of the worst jobs imaginable, even on a good day.   But .    I can’t even imagine.  
Those fat disgusting nude bastards probably don’t tip very well either.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Can you imagine how degrading it is to the crew?    Those are some of the worst jobs imaginable, even on a good day.   But .    I can’t even imagine.  
Those fat disgusting nude bastards probably don’t tip very well either.
View Quote

Depends on what tip you are looking for.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Its rarely the ones you want to see
View Quote

A few decades ago, there was a nudist camp near Murfreesboro, TN.  I never heard exactly where it was, but I was told that if you wanted to know, you just had to ask anybody that crewed on a TN National Guard helicopter.  A few years later, I was working with a guy who was a helicopter crew chief, and he confirmed that "it's rarely the ones you want to see".

Seems the camp closed at some point, then got in the news a few years ago when the owner decided to convert the camp into housing for the homeless, and his neighbors started calling codes on him.  I guess they thought a homeless camp was worse than a nudist camp.  ...or maybe he was planning to make it a homeless nudist camp?  
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:56:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I enjoy cruises.  I always chime in on cruise threads.  For the first time ever, I’m gonna say it.  

Petri dish.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:14:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I enjoy cruises.  I always chime in on cruise threads.  For the first time ever, I’m gonna say it.  

Petri dish.
View Quote

Likely some petri dish genitals, butt holes...
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:51:50 PM EDT
[#18]
i havent seen anything about this cruise being adults only in the OP, which leads me to believe it will be a big magnet for pedos as wellif they alow families with children on board.

Also, imagine if this ship happened to geet boarded by pirates or somehing of that nature, the surprise on their faces or how fast they decide there is nothing of vallue on that ship would be epic.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:54:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Right out of college I worked at a private cruise line out of Florida that owned 3 mid sized (not sure if they would be mid now) 1000ft long cruise ships.

Sometimes 'groups' would buy out part or all of the cabins for a specific cruise.

One was something exactly like this.

It was all old fucking fat people.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Older fat people are free to go on a naked cruise, the rest of us are free to not want to see it and make jokes about the deck furniture needing replaced after every cruise
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Ew, no. Nudism is the best way to kill sexuality with a hard lesson in geriatric anatomy. Overweight and old is not the beauty pageant advertised.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:15:35 PM EDT
[#22]
The rippin’ and the tearin’
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
[Deleted] - Morbidly Obese Babe(?!) Of The Day
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I feel sorry for the servers and the rest of the crew.
View Quote

THIS. The poor ship's compliment.  

That said, this idea is a lot better than a nudist, gay or swingers cruise that only books SOME of the ship and there are regular passengers unwittingly on board.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's always fat old guys and fat old chicks.

I guess if it wasn't, they wouldn't have to advertise.
View Quote

I see many people saying this, but how many of these events have you all been to?

I've never been, so I can't say who goes on them, but I'd personally have no problem, and I'm neither old nor fat.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
sink that boat and all the degenerates on it in minecraft
View Quote

Why is being naked considered degenerate? And is somehow punishable by death in your free country?

It's sad, the right says the left are the ones wanting all the rights taken away, yet the right are just as hard at work to tell people how to live their lives as those on the left.

I have an idea, leave people the fuck alone as long as they're not hurting anyone. Going on that boat isn't my idea of a good time, but I don't have a problem with other's doing so.

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:19:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:39:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm guessing 99.9% will not be someone you want to see nude.

"Big Nude Boat" offers a trip to "bare-adise" on a naked cruise from Florida

U.S.
"Big Nude Boat" offers a trip to "bare-adise" on a naked cruise from Florida
By Li Cohen

Updated on: May 2, 2024 / 8:20 AM EDT / CBS News

Like to travel light? One cruise ship soon to set sail from Florida is making sure all you need is the bare necessities – no shoes, no clothes but plenty of service.

The Big Nude Boat" will take travelers from Miami to the Caribbean on "an 11-day adventure back to Bare-adise," the website says. Setting sail from Feb. 3 through Valentine's Day 2025, the trip offers a "stress-free, clothes-free experience" during which up to 2,300 passengers can roam the ship in the nude while out at sea.

"It's our pleasure to provide you with the luxury of deciding what NOT to wear," Bare Necessities Tour and Travel says.

@cbsmornings
Would you dare to set sail on a nude cruise? ?? Cruisebare's upcoming full-ship nude cruise, departing from Miami in February next year, is making waves. Even #TonyDokoupil is down to go. ?? #cruises #vacation #experience #miami #sail

Passengers won't be allowed to be naked when the ship is docked, but can ditch their usual attire once they are anchored or out on the water. And when clothing is optional, standard nudist etiquette must be abided by, the website says. When sitting, nude passengers must either wear a thong or sit on a towel or some kind of fabric. And while the self-serve buffet on the pool deck is a clothes-free area, passengers must be dressed for all dining room meals – and no, bathrobes don't count.

Photos and videos will also not be permitted unless all individuals being documented give consent.

"The Big Nude Boat" is just one of the cruises offered by Bare Necessities, which says on its website that the company has been "working to break down the barriers against social nudity and make clothing-optional vacationing a viable and acceptable option for all."

"Social nudity is not a sexual activity, and we strive to dispel the misconception that it is anything but natural and beautiful," the company says. "We have made strides in the acceptance of nude vacationing and our wide range of cruise charters are a testament to our success."
View Quote

Wear a thong when sitting, lol. That thong is gonna protect seats from obese butt residue about as well as a g-string on a stripper is going to protect your khakis from snail trails.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hard pass.
View Quote

Phrasing
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

A lot of people seem to misunderstand how freedom works...

I would not support having a government step in and prevent this cruise from taking place or having the government punish those who take part. But that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion about those who would host or participate in such a cruise. And, I have just as much right to voice that opinion as others do to go on that cruise.

And everyone has that same freedom. You want to walk around naked on a cruise ship, that's freedom. If I think that's really weird and that you are probably a little weird for doing so that's freedom too. And if someone thinks people who participate in these things are vile perverts who should be shunned by civilized society then that's also freedom.

I will say that with the laws regarding sexual harassment and all the me too stuff, this kind of event poses all kinds of legal questions though, just from a liability standpoint. But that's another matter.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
[Deleted] - Morbidly Obese Babe(?!) Of The Day
View Quote

Morbidly Obese Babe, Yo!  (MOBY)
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#34]
So is this going to be like going to the gym where you have to wipe everything down before you sit anywhere and then have to wipe after you're done?

Because....eww
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:17:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Makers of sanitizing products are predicting a huge increase in sales
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:41:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It’s never the ones you want to see naked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:02:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:59:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
There was the "sink the boat" comment, thinly veiled with "in minecraft" as if that comment makes it less heinous.
View Quote

I think we all knew it was satirical in nature. The “in Minecraft” add-on actually makes it moreso these days since we tend to mock with irony those who are easily triggered.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top