User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:47:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Doxxing is commie tactics 101.

Fitting.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:48:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Pro-Tip: open the video in youtube and when Jeremy at The Quartering comes on, increase playback speed to 1.5

It will bring his slow-ass commentary up to Ben Shapiro speed of ribble-rabble
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:49:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They must be on their last leg.  They seem very desperate and are having a hard time with their leftism being outed.
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The hate only makes Jones stronger
View Quote

this too
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Vet-bros angry.

Maybe they're realizing they may need to get real jobs soon.

Oh, well.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:51:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Title: Black Rifle Coffee Company THREATENS To Dox Alex Jones!

*Actual content*: Guy who formerly worked at BRCC threatened to dox Alex Jones.

Clickbait bullshit. All coming from the guy who sells YouTube Merch that says "show me the receipts".

This guy, BRCC, whatever retarded podcast this was pulled from. All just people using controversy to try and stay relevant. Jesus.

I'm tired of the internet, I'm moving to Lincoln Montana.
View Quote

Kbye.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Alex should just drive his armored truck to their headquarters and yell shit though his megaphone.

Seriously tho, FBRCC
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#8]
WTF?

Ah, see above.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:55:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Bass Pro Shops has the store packed with their shit coffee.

It doesn't seem to be moving......

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I rost
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Treason Beans

I rost

I roast
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Vegan-ISIS Coffee Company sound more appropriate.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Mat Best should have never joined up with BRCC.  He was making bank with his Art 15 apparel line.

I still like my coffee mug
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:03:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Them dudes are either completely fucking retarded or just hate money.

Man I can’t wait to see that company go down in flames. So many punisher skull cucks lapping their balls on social media.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:04:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
BRCC are turning out to be cunts of epic proportion aren't they! FBRCC!
View Quote

So glad I never bought any of their stuff.
Almost did once though. I wanted a tumbler/travel mug... so I emailed them and asked where their mugs were made.
Yeah, fuck their answer/excuse. If you can go through the trouble and expense of mounting an M61 cannon on a Prius, you can make your own fucking mugs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:09:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ah, got it. All aboard the FBRCC train then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Donated money to Democrats.

Don't want us to own guns.

Post Leftist garbage on social media.

Posed as Right Wing "bros" to make money off of conservatives.

Slammed Kyle Rittenhouse as a murderer.

That's just the stuff off the top of my head.

Ah, got it. All aboard the FBRCC train then.

And Matt Best’s wife….that’s why we hate them

Edit: way to pointy of elbows
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:10:49 PM EDT
[#16]
If I had a list of people to dox... Alex Jones would not be on that list. He could get far crazier than me.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If I had a list of people to dox... Alex Jones would not be on that list. He could get far crazier than me.
View Quote

Why would you want to? Dudes a national treasure.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#18]
David Goggins is right, a lot of "Alphas" are very fragile people.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I was neutral on this company and had no fucks to give.

Now, they're actively pissing me off.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Dan Holloway briefly worked for BRCC three years ago.

This also happened weeks ago, and Dan says off the wall shit often when he’s heated.

He’s not actually going to dox anyone.

Alex Jones often does the same when he gets going and is a regular Dan’s podcast.

Video title is clickbait.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:22:49 PM EDT
[#21]
FFS those cock suckers are fucking vile
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:23:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Dan Holloway briefly worked for BRCC three years ago.

This also happened weeks ago, and Dan says off the wall shit often when he’s heated.

He’s not actually going to dox anyone.

Alex Jones often does the same when he gets going and is a regular Dan’s podcast.

Video title is clickbait.
View Quote

What? You're not OUTRAGED™?! You're supposed to be OUTRAGED™!

Who cares about facts? We're OUTRAGED™
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:24:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Clickbait bullshit. All coming from the guy who sells YouTube Merch that says "show me the receipts".

This guy, BRCC, whatever retarded podcast this was pulled from. All just people using controversy to try and stay relevant. Jesus.

View Quote
Used to be a great place like twenty something years ago. Probably full of democrats now.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Man they have hit rock bottom and they are still furiously digging.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Like I’ve said… under all that flannel, is a jimmy kimmel crying to come out

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#26]
They insult proud boys, refer to them as white supremacists, and how they're the worst of "our side". Then they get pissed when the right and the PBs make memes about BRCC and crew, then they threaten to dox AJ.

Quoted:

View Quote

Drinkin bros podcast, run by Ross Patterson, that guy that threatened to dox AJ, and JD VP of BRCC all great friends there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would you want to? Dudes a national treasure.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275845/513FFAE6-673C-4101-9319-09514A166A46-2032177.jpg

It is a crazy world when Alex Jones has become the sane one.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It is a crazy world when Alex Jones has become the sane one.
View Quote

alwayshasbeen.jpg
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#29]
What a bunch of fags.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Drinkin bros podcast, run by Ross Patterson that guy that threatened to dox AJ, and JD VP of BRCC all great friends there.
View Quote

Being friends with someone is a far cry from being that company. I've never watched the podcast, nor do I care about it, so I am probably missing additional context.

As with the other BRCC, I think honesty and accuracy should be used with critique.

If the guy would have titled the video "BRCC Buttbuddy THREATENS To Dox Alex Jones!", I wouldn't have as much of an issue.

But, everyone will see the video title, probably not even watch the video, and spread "BRCC IS DOXXXXING Alex Jones!"

Spending an additional 15 seconds looking through that guys channel tells me all I need to know.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:40:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Fuck BRCC.

Such a shame they turned out to be leftists.
View Quote

They were leftists the whole time.

Only way to make the story worse would be if Cory was on the board. ( Cory from range time with Erica and Cory).
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:41:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
BRCC are turning out to be cunts of epic proportion aren't they! FBRCC!
View Quote

I will clink some muggs to that statement....What a bunch of cucks they turned out to be

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Does that include the dudes that own Article15 clothing?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/402771/3966994F-C27B-4FE5-8B33-96620B259014_jpe-2032184.JPG
View Quote

And we can't see if she has Skelator feet!

GD has standards.

(Kinda)
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Lol. What a bunch of short-sighted cunt bags.

They have addresses to. I guess they haven't given this much thought.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:43:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What? You're not OUTRAGED™?! You're supposed to be OUTRAGED™!

Who cares about facts? We're OUTRAGED™
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DiligentMadeupCuttlefish-small.gif
View Quote

It's a fact that Jared Taylor Exec VP for BRCC sat next to Dan and didn't say a word distancing himself from Dan's statements.  No, it looks and sounds like Jared laughed and said "my man!" to his statement.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Being friends with someone is a far cry from being that company. I've never watched the podcast, nor do I care about it, so I am probably missing additional context.

As with the other BRCC, I think honesty and accuracy should be used with critique.

If the guy would have titled the video "BRCC Buttbuddy THREATENS To Dox Alex Jones!", I wouldn't have as much of an issue.

But, everyone will see the video title, probably not even watch the video, and spread "BRCC IS DOXXXXING Alex Jones!"

Spending an additional 15 seconds looking through that guys channel tells me all I need to know.
View Quote

I see your point but BRCC needs to really be careful since brushing their teach from Right to left will be seen as another proof that they are evil.

And for the record BRCC is Evil.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:48:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Overheard a convo at Cabelas the other day. Between employees,  next to the BRCC display.

One was explaining to the other why nobody was buying the coffee or merchandise.

I think the jig is up for them.
View Quote

Won’t be long then.  More and more flaps will finish them off.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

which reminds me...my order from Stocking Mill Coffee is at my PO box....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They must be on their last leg.  They seem very desperate and are having a hard time with their leftism being outed.

which reminds me...my order from Stocking Mill Coffee is at my PO box....

In honor of Benedict's Roasters Coffee Company, I have ordered 4 of the 4 oz. packs from Stocking mill to see what my new go-to coffee will be.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#40]
(Removed, CoC #4/7. -40xb)
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:51:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drinkin bros podcast, run by Ross Patterson that guy that threatened to dox AJ, and JD VP of BRCC all great friends there.

It is, but certainly shows the company they keep. Most of these guys are BRCC guys. Shit, even JD sided with Dan in that clip to dox Jones "He's got a point". Two sides of the same coin.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Go for it!
Let's get the party started....
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:57:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Never having consumed Black Rifle Coffee, nor being a regular listener of Alex Jones, my two observations are this.

One.  Alex Jone's home should be VERY low on the list of homes you want to dox and harass.  Dude's up armored like hell and wired for sound.

Two.  This whole thing reminds me of the guy who did a limited edition Boogaloo Beer last year, tried hyping it up on the board, then showed his belly when someone on the left noticed it and wrote mean things on Facebook.  In both instances, the purveyors of fine beverages really didn't understand the market they were talking to.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#44]
I guess they just don't like making money.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jared Taylor of BRCC went quasi Nancy and Kamala:  "There should be protests" and "people need to continue to protest", using his friend and former exec as an action arm, by not quashing it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/402771/3966994F-C27B-4FE5-8B33-96620B259014_jpe-2032184.JPG
View Quote

Meh, Sara is the only reason anyone knows who the fuck Mat is. His entire brand took a shit when they split.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Weird Dan Holloway was just on AJ's show like a month ago. Praising him and everything.

Anyone else notice how uncomfortable Jared was when DH was saying that in the begining of the vidoeo?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:05:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Something tells me that Alex Jones
Has great security
Has been doxxed many times before
Doesn’t give a shit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Overheard a convo at Cabelas the other day. Between employees,  next to the BRCC display.

One was explaining to the other why nobody was buying the coffee or merchandise.

I think the jig is up for them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top