Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The most successful, conservative governor in our nation.  And you are hoping he loses the primary.

Shocking.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The most successful, conservative governor in our nation.  And you are hoping he loses the primary.

Shocking.

Nope, I actually wanted him to be competitive. I've been extremely unimpressed with his campaign. The better he performed the more conservative Trump would have had to become.

Desantis was never capable beating Trump.

He should have waited 4 years.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:56:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So we believe the polls now? What do you think happens to the polls the minute Trump secures the nomination?
View Quote
Well, there's other supporting evidence like rally attendance in the kajillions, Vegas odds-makers, the panicked deep-state throwing the kitchen sink at him...
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is about the quality of post that I would expect from someone still flying the official colors of money laundering in their avatar.  And such a strong sales-y presentation that I'd wonder if payment is involved.

What's most important now defeating dems, and there's only one person in the race with the numbers to do it.  And his numbers are strong enough that he could do it from a prison cell and pardon himself if needed.
View Quote

You mean like last time when he lost to a Potato?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:56:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't wait till the election is over..

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:58:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So we believe the polls now? What do you think happens to the polls the minute Trump secures the nomination?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is about the quality of post that I would expect from someone still flying the official colors of money laundering in their avatar.  And such a strong sales-y presentation that I'd wonder if payment is involved.

What's most important now defeating dems, and there's only one person in the race with the numbers to do it.  And his numbers are strong enough that he could do it from a prison cell and pardon himself if needed.

We'll find out in less than two weeks if the polls were fabricated.

If Ron was really doing well in Iowa (which being on the ground there I can say I don't think he is) the polls would have to tighten or they will be considered garbage going forward.

Had Ron pulled to within 10%, I'd say he was performing well. We got two weeks for that to happen. But, he's been such a non factor Trump hasn't had to try very hard.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:58:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

moral character while important in a buddy is not as important as a President.

I think all would agree that Jimmy Carter was of high moral character but still a lousy President.

Most important is policies.

If I vote for DeSantis, Ramaswamy, Trump or the tooth fairy it ain't gonna be cause of moral character.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the candidate of low moral character.

I think all would agree that Jimmy Carter was of high moral character but still a lousy President.

If I vote for DeSantis, Ramaswamy, Trump or the tooth fairy it ain't gonna be cause of moral character.

Reap what you sow...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uke bro's gonna Uke.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, there's other supporting evidence like rally attendance in the kajillions, Vegas odds-makers, the panicked deep-state throwing the kitchen sink at him...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iveseenthisonebefore.jpg

Vegas odds would be the only one Id give any credibility to since it’s their money on the line.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You are right, DeSantis did not buy the endorsement for $100K, he only paid $95,000 for it.

"The DeSantis campaign, a super PAC linked to him and a nonprofit group supporting him together paid $95,000 in recent months to the Family Leader Foundation, an Iowa-based nonprofit led by evangelical leader Bob Vander Plaats, according to campaign finance reports and a document prepared by an Iowa state lawmaker who was helping the Vander Plaats organization raise money for a July 14 presidential candidate forum."  https://www.reuters.com/world/us/desantis-his-backers-paid-95000-iowa-religious-leaders-group-documents-show-2023-08-12/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you implying Vander Plaats lacks credibility?

If so, why did Trump try to buy his endorsement as documented earlier in this thread?

LOL

That’s your worthless deflection story AFTER the truth cam out Plaats got paid $100,000 by the DeSantis campaign..

Why would you make such a horrible and knowingly false accusation about Trump knowing it only points right back to DeSantis? Wow, that is so dumb..LOL

DeSantis Paid 1

DeSantis Paid 2

Miss Pushaw is going to want her money back you keep this up..

You've repeatedly demonstrated you're not very good at math. Don't stop now.

You are right, DeSantis did not buy the endorsement for $100K, he only paid $95,000 for it.

"The DeSantis campaign, a super PAC linked to him and a nonprofit group supporting him together paid $95,000 in recent months to the Family Leader Foundation, an Iowa-based nonprofit led by evangelical leader Bob Vander Plaats, according to campaign finance reports and a document prepared by an Iowa state lawmaker who was helping the Vander Plaats organization raise money for a July 14 presidential candidate forum."  https://www.reuters.com/world/us/desantis-his-backers-paid-95000-iowa-religious-leaders-group-documents-show-2023-08-12/

Try to keep up.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:00:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I liked your avatar more when it matched your username… not that you should care…
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If Ron was really doing well in Iowa (which being on the ground there I can say I don't think he is) the polls would have to tighten or they will be considered garbage going forward.

Had Ron pulled to within 10%, I'd say he was performing well. We got two weeks for that to happen. But, he's been such a non factor Trump hasn't had to try very hard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough. I don’t think Ive seen an Iowa poll since Christmas.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Iveseenthisonebefore.jpg

Vegas odds would be the only one Id give any credibility to since it’s their money on the line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iveseenthisonebefore.jpg

Like this? Do you think all the polls are off by over 45 points?

" />
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:06:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Even though it's off topic, how is this money being laundered when over 90% of it isn't even leaving the United States?

90% of ‘Ukraine aid’ never leaves US — report

Your type of post is what gets Trump supporters dubbed "low information".
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:07:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed. The age of Boomer rule needs to end!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:09:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is correct. Iowa polling has been nearly non existent since before Thanksgiving.

Pollsters can't be wrong if they don't report numbers!
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/QuaF8sk.png" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/QuaF8sk.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iveseenthisonebefore.jpg

I see Trump trending down and DeSantis trending up!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This is correct. Iowa polling has been nearly non existent since before Thanksgiving.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't look very hard.  https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/republican-primary/2024/iowa-caucus

" />
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iveseenthisonebefore.jpg

Not much money to be made gambling by betting on sure things. You should put $10K down on your candidate, long shots pay well.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't look very hard.  https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/republican-primary/2024/iowa-caucus

http://i.imgur.com/vMcH5Le.png" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/vMcH5Le.png

You, strangely, seem to have omitted the names of the individual polls and the time frames they were conducted over.

"Nearly non existent" does not equal "there are none".
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You, strangely, seem to have omitted the names of the individual polls and the time frames they were conducted over.

View Quote

Click on the link silly.

Can we agree that December is after Thanksgiving?

"This is correct. Iowa polling has been nearly non existent since before Thanksgiving.

"
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:34:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:36:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

All those crowds and Trump still lost to this:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/IMG_0937_jpeg-3080709.JPG

How embarrassing!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How big should it be?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/IMG_0934_jpeg-3080679.JPG

Oh I forgot, DeSantis "Influencers" still pretend to believe in "81 Million Votes" & "Fairest Election in History"..

91% of this forum doesn't, but they do....

Guess that just goes to show that DeSantis values every vote and voter, no matter how small the town is, unlike Trump who can barely be bothered to spend an hour at the Iowa fair.

It's a suburb of Des Moines. Have you even been to Iowa?

You should have spent your time worrying about your Governor instead of Florida's.

Swell!

So as a suburb of Des Moines, in the middle of the day on a Wednesday, when ostensibly all those suburb dwellers are at work in Des Moines, how big should the venue have been?

Think critically!

ETA: And yes I have.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/IMG_2007_jpeg-3080692.JPG

October, 10 minutes further west (away from Des Moines) of Waukee, town population of roughly 6k

Trump asked more than 1,000 supporters packed into a livestock expo barn at the Dallas County fairgrounds in Adel. “We’re going to have a historic landslide,” Trump predicted as he stood flanked by giant bales of hay.

https://dims.apnews.com/dims4/default/a03bc24/2147483647/strip/true/crop/5834x3890+0+0/resize/599x399!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.apnews.com%2Fa7%2F28%2F5185900583ae0566f743fda8d5a6%2Fd40a73624e02497ea201eb4300567809

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-iowa-caucus-2024-election-c8f0ff23b1a39fb4e2b7aee9da15f0ed

All those crowds and Trump still lost to this:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/IMG_0937_jpeg-3080709.JPG

How embarrassing!

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:38:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the candidate of low moral character.

That is probably one of the dumbest statements ever made.

You strieve for always having high morale character especially in a President or any leader.

Jimmy Carter was a dumbass. You can have high morales and not be a dumbass.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

https://media.tenor.com/cA4dUAuqgKYAAAAM/ron-desantis-meme.gif

The Russians hacked his brain, it's Russian collusion all over again.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude, do you have to insult like an MSN or CNN anchor....

This is exactly why Tucker Carlson called out DeSantis influencers. You do know your supposed to be winning votes for DeSantis? Not turning people away?

Serious question.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:51:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You mean like last time when he lost to a Potato?
View Quote
Lost... like you didn't see the nuclear reactor hooked up to the ballot printer that everybody else saw?

Edit:  If a candidate doesn't piss off the left enough for them to cheat that hard, I'm not interested.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This is exactly why Tucker Carlson called out DeSantis influencers. You do know your supposed to be winning votes for DeSantis? Not turning people away?

Serious question.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious question.

No telling how many people have soured on DeSantis because of this clown and his endless posts with his crew.

He did the same thing for support to send money to Ukraine, but now he seems to be backing away from the Ukraine threads and concentrating on turning people away from DeSantis and professing his hatred of Trump.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

"This is correct. Iowa polling has been nearly non existent since before Thanksgiving.

"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

"

So 0 polls in the last 2 almost 3 weeks, before that a whopping 7.

And 2 the entire month of November?

That's what you want to hang your hat on? Be my guest.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:02:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Serious question.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious question.

Do I need to? No.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:09:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Serious question.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious question.

Trump sucks and is useless, I'm not lifting a finger to help him this time. Good luck filling our shoes straphanger, try not to wind up in federal prison like my friends.

Oh I almost forgot this one:

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:13:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Trump sucks and is useless, I'm not lifting a finger to help him this time. Good luck filling our shoes straphanger, try not to wind up in federal prison like my friends.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_6767-3079887.png

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_6749-3078894.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_6741-3078706.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious question.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_6767-3079887.png

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_6749-3078894.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_6741-3078706.jpg

Taxing the fuck out of that meme
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bob who?  Seriously, I've never heard of the guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:14:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

"

Let's contrast that with the number and frequency of the 2016 pre-caucus polling:

Attachment Attached File

I'd say that's quite the departure.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:20:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Let's contrast that with the number and frequency of the 2016 pre-caucus polling:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/IMG_0940_jpeg-3080849.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

"

Honestly it doesn't matter what Trump's primary polling shows, he sucks and failed when he actually had the chance to do something and I see nothing to disabuse my conviction he'll continue to be a catastrophic policy failure if he gets a second shot.

You'll notice even the most committed Trump supporter can't even attempt to provide a reasonable, believable answer to why this time will be different.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

"

I guess that depends on the starting date of {"Iowa polling has been nearly non existent since before Thanksgiving."}

How many days are in a "before Thanksgiving"?

Uke on.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Someone do a welfare check on Bill Mitchell
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Honestly it doesn't matter what Trump's primary polling shows, he sucks and failed when he actually had the chance to do something and I see nothing to disabuse my conviction he'll continue to be a catastrophic policy failure if he gets a second shot.

You'll notice even the most committed Trump supporter can't even attempt to provide a reasonable, believable answer to why this time will be different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

"

Yep. Exactly.

And they want to ignore that the holy polling of theirs is also telling them that 70% of the party is open to really any candidate.

When you've already been President for 4 years and don't have a rock solid lock on the party that can break 30%, ya weak.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

"

Yes, 8 polls listed for December of 2016 in your chart VS only 7 polls listed for December in 2023 on the current chart is a huge "departure".  Perhaps it's Russian collusion again?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes, 8 polls listed for December of 2016 in your chart VS only 7 polls listed for December in 2023 on the current chart is a huge "departure".  Perhaps it's Russian collusion again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

"

You do realize the date of the caucus changed significantly, right?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:16:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No telling how many people have soured on DeSantis because of this clown and his endless posts with his crew.

He did the same thing for support to send money to Ukraine, but now he seems to be backing away from the Ukraine threads and concentrating on turning people away from DeSantis and professing his hatred of Trump.
View Quote

Absolutely true.

Tucker nailed it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Do I need to? No.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious question.

Do I need to? No.

LOL

I forgot for a minute.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:18:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who asked you?

Nobody cares what you post. We all know you don't really care. You just like to watch the world burn.

Now shhhh, adults are talking...
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Who asked you?

Nobody cares what you post. We all know you don't really care. You just like to watch the world burn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who asked you?

6 year old account with 100 posts two months ago. Now over 1,200. Paid shill or hacked zombie account?

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Absolutely true.

Tucker nailed it.
View Quote
Damn right he did.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Who asked you?

View Quote
I'm incredibly excited to see how well you do taking over for me and my friends, please say hello to them and our fellow arfcommers in federal prison when you join them.

p.s. hey, what's your opinion on bumpstocks again? I forgot.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm incredibly excited to see how well you do taking over for me and my friends, please say hello to them and our fellow arfcommers in federal prison when you join them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who asked you?

Dude, are you on something? I assume its cheap. Huffing spray paint?

Federal prison?

WTF?

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Federal prison?

WTF?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who asked you?

Federal prison?

WTF?

LMAO you gonna learn.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
LMAO you gonna learn.
View Quote

“The Nastiest, Stupidest, And Most Zero-Sum People”

Tucker Carlson On DeSantis Influencers: “The Nastiest, Stupidest, And Most Zero-Sum People”

It’s funny, because it’s true. Christina Pushaw put all of her attention into recruiting online “influencers” in 2022, and they turned out to be the rudest, obnoxious, nasty people on all social media.  It’s just too funny, because we watched it unfold in real time.

rapid response director for the 2024 presidential campaign of Ron DeSantis

Christina Maria Pushaw (born 1990) is an American political aide, serving as rapid response director for the 2024 presidential campaign of Ron DeSantis. She is a member of the Republican Party.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:46:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

“The Nastiest, Stupidest, And Most Zero-Sum People”

Tucker Carlson On DeSantis Influencers: “The Nastiest, Stupidest, And Most Zero-Sum People”

It’s funny, because it’s true. Christina Pushaw put all of her attention into recruiting online “influencers” in 2022, and they turned out to be the rudest, obnoxious, nasty people on all social media.  It’s just too funny, because we watched it unfold in real time.

rapid response director for the 2024 presidential campaign of Ron DeSantis

Christina Maria Pushaw (born 1990) is an American political aide, serving as rapid response director for the 2024 presidential campaign of Ron DeSantis. She is a member of the Republican Party.
View Quote

6 year old account with 100 posts two months ago. Now over 1,200. Paid shill or hacked zombie account?

picture hosting free
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Federal prison?

WTF?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who asked you?

Federal prison?

WTF?

The individual you're replying to has personally done more to beat the left at their own game than very possibly anyone else on arfcom
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top