Quoted:

Right, but a perfect being can’t sin.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

What

No. He was sent to take the curse of sin upon himself.

Jesus didn't sin. He died for all of mankind's sins.  Have you ever read the Bible or been to a good Bible based church (not the fraudulent ones on TV)?
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I mean, wasn’t that the point of sending Christ to earth? For him not to be perfect.
View Quote

The whole thing hinges on Jesus being perfect.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Jesus was carried in the womb of the Blessed Mother,who was conceived without original sin, as was Jesus. Jesus was God in human form.

Don Lemon is a stupid, commie, liberal, lying, blasphemous, democrat piece of sh#t

Edit: Grammar
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I mean, wasn’t that the point of sending Christ to earth? For him not to be perfect.

What

Which only a perfect Savior could do....... an imperfect man with sin could not
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#5]
He was and is without sin.

He became angry, but it was righteous anger at the defiling of "his Father's house."  Anger isn't always a sin.

He was tempted in all the ways that people and in particular men are tempted.  But being tempted is not a sin.  Giving into temptation is where sin begins.

He was the perfect man (God Incarnate), and they hated and eventually killed him for that.

Lemon is very ignorant and exceedingly arrogant.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I mean, wasn't that the point of sending Christ to earth? For him not to be perfect.
View Quote

Let's hear him say that about the Prophet Muhammad..fucking cocksucker.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Did you guys see him tell Terry Crews the black lives matter movement isn't about black on black violence murders. It's only about the lives taken by police officers. If people want to concern themselves about those black lives they need to start their own movement.

Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:35:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:35:29 PM EDT
[#9]
When Lemon stands before Jesus in judgement, this will be remembered.  By then, it will be too late for redemption.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:35:53 PM EDT
[#10]
It's because Jesus wasn't black.. isn't it?
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I’m atheist so it’s not my dog and pony show, but wasn’t Jesus Christ (at least as a character presented in Christianity) supposed to be the physical incarnation of God, a literally all-perfect being?
View Quote

I sincerely wish you would come on board.  Salvation awaits you, and while it took the death of perfection to attain it, it takes little on your part to receive it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#12]
A homosexual man, whose racist against white people, yet gets butt blasted by a white man is essentially blaspheming the entire gospel on national television. Peak degeneracy.

Quoted:
Yeah I don't get the uproar, am I the only one who went to Sunday School?

well maybe I did nod off
View Quote

Jesus not being perfect would have made event on the cross pointless. How can an imperfect man atone for the sins of the world?

Luke 23:39-43 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was [a]hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the [b]Christ? Save Yourself and us!” 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving [c]what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” 42 And he was saying, “Jesus, remember me when You come [d]in Your kingdom!” 43 And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.”

The thief on the Cross even acknowledges that he was A: God B: Did nothing wrong.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah I don't get the uproar, am I the only one who went to Sunday School?
View Quote

What Sunday school did you go to?

Jesus being perfect is pretty much across the spectrum from Mormons to Protestants to Catholics.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Don Lemon is a fucking turd.

This video was in the reply to the tweet in the OP. Probably the only reasonable thing to ever come out of Don's mouth.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1280985329630162944

Too bad more people in the black community don't have this mindset nowadays, and too bad Don Lemon probably looks at himself in disgust now when watching that 7 year old video. Now everything is everyone else's fault.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:14:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So you get to judge Jesus Christ now too?  Bold move.
View Quote

Hey, the Romans did it.  Worked out well for them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#17]
The guy who claimed to be the incarnation of God on earth was not perfect?  

Uh, ok...
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Hey, the Roman's did it.  Worked out well for them.
View Quote

The Romans didn't judge him.  The Jewish religious authorities judged him.   The Romans just carried out sentence.  And then their empire (at least the eastern half) persisted for another 14 centuries.  So yeah.  It worked out ok.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:21:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The Romans didn't judge him.  The Jewish religious authorities judged him.   The Romans just carried out sentence.  And then their empire (at least the eastern half) persisted for another 14 centuries.  So yeah.  It worked out ok.
View Quote

Touche.  I stand corrected.  I figured Pontius Pilate was the Roman judge.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Literally the stupidest person on television.
View Quote
Don Lemon makes Rachal Maddow look like Walter Cronkite.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:23:19 PM EDT
[#22]
He just likes attention from other men.

Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:23:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Did you guys see him tell Terry Crews the black lives matter movement isn't about black on black violence murders. It's only about the lives taken by police officers. If people want to concern themselves about those black lives they need to start their own movement.

View Quote

I saw it.  That interview was atrociously bad.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Fuck you
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:24:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#27]
well if anyone on earth is an expert about Christ its a guy who takes it up the ass and sucks dick
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Watch his eyes as he says it. He blinks in a weird pattern, pauses and looks up and to his right and then continues. Isn't that behavior a "tell" that he is either lying and knows it, or he is literally making bull shit up on the fly? Someone who knows their psychology can chime in...

I hope he likes long, hot vacations...
View Quote

If you're lyin' and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap).....If you're lyin' and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap).....If you're lyin' and you know it, then your face will surely show it. If you're lyin' and you know it, clap your hands. (clap clap).

Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm not Christian in the least, but what difference would it make for him, anyway?  His assertion does nothing to help any of his arguments.  The way I see it, he is basically saying he doesn't believe in Christianity, but is then trying to use his interpretation of the Christian Bible to prove a point.  That is the equivalent of trying to prove a point in reality by using a comic book hero.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#30]
I'll let y'all argue over the semantics and accuracy of his statement.

I'm just here to say Don Lemon is the dumbest motherfucker on television. You can see the wheels turning, and you think "maybe he's actually grasping this" then he opens his cock holster and an eruption of nothing but pure fucktardery comes out.   That and his horrible attempt at overacting emotions make it almost entertaining if it wasn't so pathetic.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Literally the stupidest person on television.
View Quote

Don't confuse stupid with evil. Don Lemon happens to be both.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:51:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Mark 10:18

So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God

I realize He didn't use the word perfect BUT.....
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
I see you are also a man of culture and taste.

Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Mark 10:18

So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God

I realize He didn't use the word perfect BUT.....
View Quote

Well, since he IS God...
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#35]
I think Donnie skipped the part about "man shall not lay with another man"... probably had something else or someone else to do. Sick fuck.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:01:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Touche.  I stand corrected.  I figured Pontius Pilate was the Roman judge.
View Quote
It's actually an interesting subject.  Roman only cared about two things with regards to the provinces - taxes and peace.  Otherwise, domestic matters where handled by local authorities.  

1. Pharisees bring Jesus before Pilate (Roman Governor) claiming that Jesus is "King of the Jews."  Since the Romans recognized Herod as their client-king, this was an accusation of rebellion against Roman rule.  They did this because the Pharisees wanted Jesus dead, and only Rome could pass a death sentence.  Pilate examines Jesus and says this is a religious matter, no concern of Rome.

2. Pharisees try Herod, but he doesn't care either.

3. Pharisees go back to Rome.  Pilate decides to be clever and ask the mob.  Pharisees, however, have their own Antifa rent-a-mob.  Chose notorious bandit over Jesus.  

4. Pilate notes the crowd is violent.  Romans being practical, he orders the execution to placate the mob.  Executing one innocent non-Roman to stop a riot would have been done by any Roman official in any province.  This is why he does the hand washing thing.  It wasn't some statement on post-modernism.  He was literally telling the Pharisees "O.k., you pushed me into this so the consequences are on you."
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:03:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

He didn't sin.  He took the punishment for sinning.  Big difference.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What

Well, ice cream doesn’t have bones.

So what.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Jesus is God,  DL is a sodomite who needs a savior if he dies today He will go to Hell.

The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Don will earn his wages in death, we all will if we die without Christ
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Is Don Lemon a race traitor? His partner is a white male. Does that mean he is viewed as betraying his race in the black community?
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#41]
He needs to go back and read the bible.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:14:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Can't watch the clip where I'm at, what was the context of his statement?
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#43]
So The Devil "Admits" that Jesus Christ...The Son of the Living God...wasn't perfect.

The Devil was a liar from the beginning and a murderer and the father of it...according to the bible.

Don Lemon is an agent of the devil...and a liar...which makes him a perfect choice for a Marxist shill.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:21:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Don lemon is stunning and brave.
View Quote

And tough. He a fiting cobra!
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup. Saw it yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

And he is so well qualified?
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#48]
That my friends, is called Heresy.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#49]
2 Corinthians 5:21 (NKJV)For He made Him who knew no sin [to be] sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Just one of the many verses that declare the sinless nature of Jesus Christ. Were He anything less than perfect, His death could not atone for the sins of the world. He came not to abolish the law, but to fulfill it once and for all. Completing the Old Covenant of Law and ushering in the New Covenant of Grace.

Happy to dialog via PM to any who wish or are sincerely curious.

Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#50]
In this thread we divide ourselves with theologies and ignore our enemies.

I just hope that Lemon give equal time to time to Islam and tell us Mohamd wasn't perfect.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top