Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Just once I would like to see a "militia" that has a bunch of guys who actually smile and are friendly instead of being all angry and threatening.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#2]
...and?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 2:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Last year, Silverback agreed to allow Lisa Ling to take part in a militia training day for her CNN show "This is Life" to correct what he says is a bad rap from the press.

Why would anyone willingly let CNN onto their property or even speak to them??
View Quote

Yeah, because CNN has such a great track record of fair and honest reporting about guns and people who believe in freedom.

Of course, the guy might have a screw or two loose.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 2:03:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
YES
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 2:09:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Miami got it right.

Here, you will shave. Not be a fat fuck, dont wear sunglasses.not have a cool nickname, dont parade around in public and stay the fuck away from reporters.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 5:39:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He looks like the guy in the militia in Georgia from the thread a few days ago.
View Quote
I think they all look alike.  Those two are a father /son team and were in Phoenix when the president was there in August.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:52:36 PM EDT
[#8]
This sums up Lisa's views

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If these guys were serious, they would not invite reporters into their hive    stupid.
View Quote
Im not even a wacked out militia guy and would not want to speak to the news about any of this.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 4:31:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Did anyone actually watch it?

Did not seem to come off as negative as I figured.  At the end she seems to make the point that all of the anti-Trump stuff is comparable to militias.  

The disturbing part was that this guy just started his group within a few months of this program.  When he stated that I figured it was a set up.

LL states she never fired a firearm before this.  She fires a pistol and AR on TV and can't stop smiling afterwards.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 8:44:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Did not seem to come off as negative as I figured.  At the end she seems to make the point that all of the anti-Trump stuff is comparable to militias.  

The disturbing part was that this guy just started his group within a few months of this program.  When he stated that I figured it was a set up.

LL states she never fired a firearm before this.  She fires a pistol and AR on TV and can't stop smiling afterwards.
View Quote
I didn't watch it (haven't had cable TV or satellite in close to a decade).

On one of the advertisements for her show, there was a statement along the lines of 'if we are going to make progress toward unity, we have to listen to the other side'.  

When she compared the anti-Trump stuff to militias, did she mention the Redneck Revolt, which is effectively an armed left-wing militia?

There's a picture of Chuck Schumer firing a Tec-9 with a Joker level smile on his face.  Didn't stop him from wanting to keep the peasants from getting their hands on them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 8:47:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Old white dudes with beards...we all look alike
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 8:52:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm guessing they mostly look the same:
-white
-middle aged
-beards, tatoos
-boonie hats
-single point slings.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why would anyone willingly let CNN onto their property or even speak to them??
View Quote

Really?  Attention whore seems like the post obvious answer.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 9:08:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looks like someone gnawed off the tip of ol' Silverback's trigger finger, possibly during combat at the Golden Corral, and the gentleman to his right is wearing a tactical shawl.  They look serious.

And I'm with you fellers - how dumb/egomaniacal would one have to be to let CNN cameras in?
View Quote
Jeez, I'm still laughing
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 9:40:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
-white
-middle aged
-beards, tatoos
-boonie hats
-single point slings.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-white
-middle aged
-beards, tatoos
-boonie hats
-single point slings.
So I'd have to get a tattoo, before I could join a militia?  I guess I'm out.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like someone gnawed off the tip of ol' Silverback's trigger finger, possibly during combat at the Golden Corral, and the gentleman to his right is wearing a tactical shawl.  They look serious.

And I'm with you fellers - how dumb/egomaniacal would one have to be to let CNN cameras in?
Jeez, I'm still laughing
Are you saying it's weird to look at that picture and think "hmm... tactical shawl..."?
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 12:00:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Honestly, if someone took the time to guide these peeps in the enjoyment and practicality that firearms have instead of being confrontational about it, maybe we'd be cast in a better light.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If we only left her when she got stuck in North Korea
View Quote
yeah, I wonder how much we secretly paid to get her loose.
if it was more than a six-pack of warm beer and a carton of Marlboros, we got hosed.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Because honest people foolishly believe that telling the truth will not be left on the editing room's floor, so CNN can trample on it, AND the Bill of Rights.

People, wake up. Dishonest liars in charge will always make you look bad. Period.
View Quote
yes, like Katie Couric pulled in Virginia(?).
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 12:43:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top