BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Of which the obvious solution is to say "Screw Mike Glover, Fieldcraft Survival, and all the contributions he's made" all because he wears a BRCC hat and doesn't go full outrage mob on someone he appears to be friends with.

When you make the barrier of entry of "We" to be an impossible standard for anyone to meet other than a random posters on Internet forums that nobody knows who constantly grandstand as principled, you're not setting yourself up to "win".

If your view of the world is to deny the fallibility of people, you're destined to lose.

But please, continue to infight with people who probably share 95% of the same views that you do, I'm sure that will work out well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
guy is wearing a BRCC hat.  Yeah, fuck everything about this vid.  If he's a bro vet, I'm not interested in the vid.

It’s almost like most people in the real world don’t get sucked into random internet drama, clutch pearls, and feign outrage at every perceived slight or misgiving.

Yeah, because lining up with the far left and publicly dogpiling a kid who defended himself against violent rioters (as BRCC did and continues to do) is just meaningless internet drama and pearl clutching.

This indifferent mentality is part of why we keep losing.

Of which the obvious solution is to say "Screw Mike Glover, Fieldcraft Survival, and all the contributions he's made" all because he wears a BRCC hat and doesn't go full outrage mob on someone he appears to be friends with.

When you make the barrier of entry of "We" to be an impossible standard for anyone to meet other than a random posters on Internet forums that nobody knows who constantly grandstand as principled, you're not setting yourself up to "win".

If your view of the world is to deny the fallibility of people, you're destined to lose.

But please, continue to infight with people who probably share 95% of the same views that you do, I'm sure that will work out well.

I don't share the same views as shitcunt liberals.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I hang with a couple of retired SEALS. They couldn't  give a shit what another guy uses as long as he knows it inside and out and uses it well.

Though they did talk me into my Mp5.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
guy is wearing a BRCC hat.  Yeah, fuck everything about this vid.  If he's a bro vet, I'm not interested in the vid.

It’s almost like most people in the real world don’t get sucked into random internet drama, clutch pearls, and feign outrage at every perceived slight or misgiving.

Yeah, because lining up with the far left and publicly dogpiling a kid who defended himself against violent rioters (as BRCC did and continues to do) is just meaningless internet drama and pearl clutching.

This indifferent mentality is part of why we keep losing.

I'm sure you don't share the views of the caricature projections of public figures whom you don't know that you've created in your head.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I figured it wouldn’t be long before they ended up here

The loyalty over integrity thing, you have to remember these dudes are married to the teams.  It’s always about the dudes, no matter the situation.  Right or wrong , that’s what it’s all about .  

It takes a very specific type of person, and just like anything, some are crazier than others
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
This post is gold.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:35:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Didn't he say that they are open to it but after vetting them or something? I can understand that. Hell, shooting at a public range makes me nervous as shit. I hate it, actually. So many dumbfucks out there.
View Quote

I say that being in some higher level classes, vetting is 100% mandatory.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thank you for confirming I need to ignore everything that comes out of their stupid fucking mouths
View Quote

When you start getting at a certain level of training courses, vetting is non negotiable when it comes to skill and if you are physically and mentally equipped to take the class.

If you show up to XYZ class and wlare not up to speed, not only are you hurting yourself by becoming frustrated and disgruntled, you are bringing the whole class down and you become "that guy."
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

See having never been In These types of classes, this is the perspective I’m missing. Is that pretty common practice?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is good post. We can be pretty bullheaded animals sometimes. My self definitely included.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:46:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Glock 19 is king shit, sigs had their day and now its gone.

BRCC is dildo stink for sure, someone clue that dude in…

Rittenhouse will betray us all, mark my words internet bros

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

See having never been In These types of classes, this is the perspective I'm missing. Is that pretty common practice?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See having never been In These types of classes, this is the perspective I'm missing. Is that pretty common practice?
What could possibly make one think otherwise?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

See having never been In These types of classes, this is the perspective I’m missing. Is that pretty common practice?
View Quote

It's extremely common. A lot of higher tier classes are reserved for active LEO/MIL as well.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:48:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes.

Providing training background, history, who you have trained with, and your most recent experiences line up as prerequisites.

Imagine showing up to a cqb class only having just taken your chl and maybe a basic level 1  this is how you load your fucking rifle class.

You will suffer tremendously from sensory overload and get nothing from the class.

My favorite thing I have heard in a semi advanced class, "my gun is to heavy and I can't hold it up."
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pretty common.

Especially when you get into the curriculum they are teaching. That stuff is typically built onto a solid foundation.

You'll often see places requiring either vetting, or you to participate in basics/fundamentals before getting to take advanced classes.

In this case, I'm guessing that they don't want to be doing basics classes, so it removes a potential stepping stone for their own "training pipeline".

Safety is obviously one concern. Another would be some guy who is out of his depth who holds up the rest of the class. I've heard some horror stories in that regard. Especially when you're shelling out thousands of dollars to be there.

Can't speak to GBRS/DJ stance on any of that, haven't listened to that stuff yet.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's extremely common. A lot of higher tier classes are reserved for active LEO/MIL as well.
View Quote

Good to know.  Seems like my original judgement of what he was saying was off base.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:51:33 PM EDT
[#16]
GBRS put out a Shotgun breaching vid on youtube a few months ago. They (pretty sure it was DJ) talk about how shotguns are going the wayside but to plan for the worst. "You might have steel framed doors, barricaded by some...prepper...who you know wants to kill cops...."

He appeared to be instructing some SWAT guys. Not saying he's not right, but the comment came off weird to me.

I dont doubt they wouldn't train civilians. They used to say "REAL end users" all the time.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:51:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

When you start getting at a certain level of training courses, vetting is non negotiable when it comes to skill and if you are physically and mentally equipped to take the class.

If you show up to XYZ class and wlare not up to speed, not only are you hurting yourself by becoming frustrated and disgruntled, you are bringing the whole class down and you become "that guy."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for confirming I need to ignore everything that comes out of their stupid fucking mouths

And there is a huge difference between making sure someone can safely and competently participate in the training and just flat out saying "no civilians"
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yes.

Providing training background, history, who you have trained with, and your most recent experiences line up as prerequisites.

Imagine showing up to a cqb class only having just taken your chl and maybe a basic level 1  this is how you load your fucking rifle class.

You will suffer tremendously from sensory overload and get nothing from the class.

My favorite thing I have heard in a semi advanced class, "my gun is to heavy and I can't hold it up."
View Quote

All of these recent post make tons of sense. I just read too much into what he was saying and initially took it as him meaning civilians can’t be trusted.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

And there is a huge difference between making sure someone can safely and competently participate in the training and just flat out saying "no civilians"
View Quote

He never said “no civilians”
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Definitely some weird shit going on between those GBRS guys and their former business partner Slade.

The gun community is a fucking soap opera.
View Quote

Yep. Sounds like they screwed him over pretty good.

I know there's 2 sides to everything but seeing his posts about how GBRS acted seemed less than professional to say the least.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

He didn't say no to civilians.

He said he vets the shit out of them.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:08:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

He didn't say no to civilians.

He said he vets the shit out of them.
View Quote

If that's the case, then I withdraw my criticism. The alleged BRCC connection remains sus but it's late and I'm drunk so that will have to wait for another time.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:17:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Wait a minute. Glover bought a Sig 2 years ago and carried it it was a 320 Carry I think.
View Quote

I remember the video he did on it
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:19:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If I was the SF guy, I'd be wondering if the Seals didn't want to rape me for some reason.
View Quote
maybe why SEALs what him to switch......
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:20:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why would a SF guy care what a SEAL thinks?
View Quote

Hair product suggestions?  Maybe a book editor contact?   Opinion on the best Oakleys?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Glock 19 is king shit, sigs had their day and now its gone.

BRCC is dildo stink for sure, someone clue that dude in…

Rittenhouse will betray us all, mark my words internet bros

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:22:26 PM EDT
[#27]
His name was subcomunic8r
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
RJ Shipley is a dirtbag. There is a reason his parents have cut off all contact with him. His dad is still friends with Slade tho.

Dj’s motto is “loyalty over integrity”. It’s the official motto of his skate company. Think about that.
View Quote

Yea, I'm a member of Don's website and between that and his facebook page it was clear there was some real issues going on behind the scenes with Shipley the younger.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:48:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yea, I'm a member of Don's website and between that and his facebook page it was clear there was some real issues going on behind the scenes with Shipley the younger.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
RJ Shipley is a dirtbag. There is a reason his parents have cut off all contact with him. His dad is still friends with Slade tho.

Dj’s motto is “loyalty over integrity”. It’s the official motto of his skate company. Think about that.

On the podcast that he just did, he said that he and his dad had a falling out right before he went to DEVGRU. Didn't go into specifics.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:48:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Interesting. He mentions in the Shawn Ryan interview that they let a disagreement turn into not speaking. I wonder what happened.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:57:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Yup, seriously didn't know, and appreciate the links. Only one of them worked but I think I get the gist.

They're actually local to me and other than not being a huge fan of their coffee, and the fact that they keep poaching all the best trainers from my range, I've not really given them a thought.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:58:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Trying to run a training course with those randos around and possibly having liability in situations would be tough.
View Quote

Not really.     Ive been teaching open enrollment classes for 15 years and havent had an issue with it. If you get an idiot in class, you boot him out.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:02:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mike definitely teaches civilians ... I missed one of his classes a few months ago.  Will probably catch a few next year.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:10:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Wasn't Chris Kyle killed by a guy he took out to shoot..??  
Not sure I have a problem with this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. Ok.

Just because they don't want to teach Bubba that needs to blow off the cheeto dust on his RMR how to shoot, they are the enemy of the Constitution?

That's not really fair.  Sure that stereotype exists, but not everyone looking for serious training is part of MEAL team 6.

There are plenty of legit guys who are more than willing to train civilians, like Mike.  Plus, it's not like SOF, LEO and others they train are immune from retarded accidents and people going off the rails. Hell, in the same interview I referenced he says multiple times he wanted to kill himself.

True. In the same interview he said that he likes to vet the civi's that he does train. Nothing wrong with that. Gives you a baseline of what the person needs for training, and that they aren't shitty people.

When someone asks me to traln/teach them, I ask similar questions. How much training do they have? Do we need to start from ground zero or do we start somewhere else? It all depends.

Anyways, this side conversation isn't the purpose of the OPs post.

In the podcast, DJ directly references Chris Kyle as the reason why he vets people before training with them.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Interesting. He mentions in the Shawn Ryan interview that they let a disagreement turn into not speaking. I wonder what happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From what I've pieced together from the face book posts, and I haven't really invested much energy to dig, it sounds like DJ prevented his children from having a relationship with Don and Diane. Filling their heads with BS, etc. Further it looks like there's a another kid he fathered outside of marriage.

Our son DJ posted yesterday he’d been married to the finest woman gawd ever created for 15 years, so maybe that’s how long he’s been torturing his mother with taunts and utter silence between taunts and holding her grandchildren hostage. Grandchildren we’ve never seen… Ever…  
I haven’t been very honest when I’m asked, “Why did you begin exposing phony SEALs?” I always song and dance around the sad fact that a narcissist and sociopath married into our family and completely destroyed my family, and two other families on top of that with her venom.  
Phony SEALs and narcissists and sociopaths are all cut from the same cloth.

And just because your husband was killed in action, that doesn’t make you a nice person, a good person, or a pillar of society. It just means that you get away with pulling this kind of shit easier and my son is a slave to a pack of Spanish Wolves.  
He can keep his daughters from us, but they’ll look us up one day and find out quickly the lies their mother and father has told them about us is a total pile of shit and they’ll bear a grudge about it.

They’ll also regret finding out they have a brother that was hidden from them, and thrown out with the trash, so daddy and mommy could sell some tee-shirts and skateboards.

I’ve had enough of threats about us seeing our grandson. I’ve had enough of our grandsons’ mother being threatened, bribed, and blackmailed to leave the State so that no one, including us, would ever know he existed. And I’ve had enough of his Spanish Care Giver making excuses for my son having a relationship with another woman for two years that resulted in this little badass.

Those are quotes from Don's FB.

IIRC DJ married a widow from one of the SEALS lost in Extortion17. Thus the reference to "husband killed in action".

Don then posted pics of a baby being held by Diane and playing with him.

For what ever that's all worth, 2 sides of every story, etc etc

Also, for whatever it's worth, my money is the truth being closer to Don's version of events rather than DJs.

Also full transparency, I'm a member of Don's website, listen to his videos and find him wildly entertaining. So I'm prob not completely unbiased.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:21:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

From what I've pieced together from the face book posts, and I haven't really invested much energy to dig, it sounds like DJ prevented his children from having a relationship with Don and Diane. Filling their heads with BS, etc. Further it looks like there's a another kid he fathered outside of marriage.

IIRC DJ married a widow from one of the SEALS lost in Extortion17. Thus the reference to "husband killed in action".

Also, for whatever it's worth, my money is the truth being closer to Don's version of events rather than DJs.

View Quote

It wasn't Extortion 17, he married Danny Dietz's widow I believe.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:24:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotcha. Thanks.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:55:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Gotcha. Thanks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotcha. Thanks.

DJ mentioned he caught some flack for marrying a gold star wife. He also said he had a lot of conversations about it.

From what I saw from his Dad, he had a lot of animosity towards DJ's wife for some reason. Called her a "Spaniard" which she is, but don't know the history.

There are two sides to every story.

Bottom line is, DJ Shipley gave all to this Country. He has paid a hefty price in every aspect. Much more than his dad, whoever follows him, in their careers

DJ explained himself in the podcast. When you reach that level, which his dad didn't, it is a different story.

If you haven't been there, then you wouldn't know.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:16:05 AM EDT
[#39]
I only got a few minutes into it. It felt like a Sig commercial in the guise education / learning.

The part about going down through a line of pistols and seeing which one feels right seemed like it had merit. I know to me the grip of a CZ75 always felt right. That being said, I carry a G19.5 every day. It works well for me!
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:27:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:29:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

DJ mentioned he caught some flack for marrying a gold star wife. He also said he had a lot of conversations about it.

From what I saw from his Dad, he had a lot of animosity towards DJ's wife for some reason. Called her a "Spaniard" which she is, but don't know the history.

Bottom line is, DJ Shipley gave all to this Country. He has paid a hefty price in every aspect. Much more than his dad, whoever follows him, in their careers

DJ explained himself in the podcast. When you reach that level, which his dad didn't, it is a different story.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotcha. Thanks.

Yea I'm gonna add that podcast to my rotation.

I'm listening to the FieldCraft Survival podcast now, which is Mike Glover as host with DJ and the other guy as guests. So far not impressed in terms of the content being shared or the presentation style of DJ the Younger. I mean, if you're gonna be the super dooper gun trainer dude you should probably hold my attention.

In terms of who's service was more betterer and if super spec ops service gives you a licensed to be a dumbass in your personal life that's a whole different debate likely better for a different thread.

In terms of the original post, I turned off after a few minutes. Glover is outstanding in his other content. This was a somewhat contrived commercial for Sig and while there were interesting nuggets it was off point.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, and this is brought up in the podcast.

Shipley is doing his due diligence so he is not training up the next antifa loser who wants to go out and mow down a group of people.

If you listen to the context when he makes the comment, it isn't about making sure people are up to speed or that a prospective student isn't trying to take too advanced of a training course. It is to avoid training crazy people who have bad intentions.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:33:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Gun trainers have more melodrama than a high school cheerleading squad. Always been like that.

I didn't get to watch the whole thing. I bought a 320 early on. I agree it has a nice trigger, but then "oops not drop safe" I just tossed it aside.

I like SIG, I own quite a few. But SIG US seems to struggle with the US developed products being unreliable, the 320, the 9mm machine pistol has gone through multiple changes since the first crap ones came out, I think the Cross had a recall. There even used to be complaints about the long term reliability of the US made 200 series pistols.

When I see someone affiliated with the brand I am wary. In Jack Carr's first book the SEAL hero takes a Glock 19 over a Sig.  Now that he's kind of affiliated with SIG's pretty wide ranging marketing I think it's all p320/365 talk. Sig is pretty aggressive in their social media marketing.

Glock has had issues, like the frame rails and attached lights causing malfunctions, But I'm still not convinced by SIG and I'm not sure "SIG affiliated SEALs" are going to change my mind. They're probably great guys and I like SIG and want SIG to succeed, but I have probably 40
pistols and still carry Glocks
View Quote

Low and behold, DJ did a video with his every day carry on November 24th, less than two weeks ago.  

Guess what gun he EDC's?
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

He graduated buds at 17 or 18 years old. He then spent the next 15 years being a cog in a machine doing things that 0.001% of the American population can't even begin to comprehend.

Doing that at a young age, when the brain is still developing, and doing it for so long, yea it will fuck your world.

No excuses for what he did, done, or is doing but your environment shapes you. Exposed to a certain environment for so long, you yourself becomes that environment.

His episode with Shawn Ryan shows juet how fucked up he is.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Shipley has had a number of issues. For one, he married a Gold Star (Patsy, Dietz's widow). He did not go into details on the podcast about his relationship with his father, and I felt that was something left unsettled that I would have liked to have covered more in the show.

Shawn Ryan has one of the best podcasts out there. His first podcast, with Mike Glover, and Mike Glover's early podcast with Shawn Ryan are gold. Shawn Ryan talking about living in South America and becoming cozy with the local cartels/militias was incredible. I believe this was while he was still contracting. Great stuff.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:48:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Low and behold, DJ did a video with his every day carry on November 24th, less than two weeks ago.  

Guess what gun he EDC's?
Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gun trainers have more melodrama than a high school cheerleading squad. Always been like that.

I didn't get to watch the whole thing. I bought a 320 early on. I agree it has a nice trigger, but then "oops not drop safe" I just tossed it aside.

I like SIG, I own quite a few. But SIG US seems to struggle with the US developed products being unreliable, the 320, the 9mm machine pistol has gone through multiple changes since the first crap ones came out, I think the Cross had a recall. There even used to be complaints about the long term reliability of the US made 200 series pistols.

When I see someone affiliated with the brand I am wary. In Jack Carr's first book the SEAL hero takes a Glock 19 over a Sig.  Now that he's kind of affiliated with SIG's pretty wide ranging marketing I think it's all p320/365 talk. Sig is pretty aggressive in their social media marketing.

Glock has had issues, like the frame rails and attached lights causing malfunctions, But I'm still not convinced by SIG and I'm not sure "SIG affiliated SEALs" are going to change my mind. They're probably great guys and I like SIG and want SIG to succeed, but I have probably 40
pistols and still carry Glocks

Guess what gun he EDC's?
Click To View Spoiler

Cool. Just like the team guys do.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nevermind.  It was addressed.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Shipley has had a number of issues. For one, he married a Gold Star (Patsy, Dietz's widow). He did not go into details on the podcast about his relationship with his father, and I felt that was something left unsettled that I would have liked to have covered more in the show.

Shawn Ryan has one of the best podcasts out there. His first podcast, with Mike Glover, and Mike Glover's early podcast with Shawn Ryan are gold. Shawn Ryan talking about living in South America and becoming cozy with the local cartels/militias was incredible. I believe this was while he was still contracting. Great stuff.
View Quote

Andy Stumpf (Cleared Hot Podcast) does some great interviews and his with Mike Glover was pretty good.  This was from just before the election in 2020.

Glover's partner and former Delta guy Kevin Owens is pretty interesting too.  From Ireland, served in the Irish Military (Ranger), got out did odd jobs, did contract work in Somalia.  Came to the US, ended up joining the Army went Infantry and later SF.  Really interesting guy.
Cleared Hot Episode 183 - Kevin Owens

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top