BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:09:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was raised among Mexicans.

Does that give me the right to claim that I'm Mexican?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IF, and that's a big IF, her story is true, then I don't really see the problem with her claiming she is Indian.  Culturally, she was raised among them, so the genetics shouldn't really matter.

And who is ever going to go through the trouble of proving that you're not Mexican?

As long as you don't run for public office, then you are g2g!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I’ll bet she’s hell on corn on the cob.
View Quote

Awesome!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:13:15 PM EDT
[#3]

That dood was an Eyetallian!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her Indian name is Why All Men Refuse My Blowjobs?

FIFY

I'll chance it!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

IF, and that's a big IF, her story is true, then I don't really see the problem with her claiming she is Indian.  Culturally, she was raised among them, so the genetics shouldn't really matter.

But now the big IF is whether her stories are bullshit or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nothing in that says she was raised around Indigenous people,  just poor.

BUT.... even that seems to be a lie:

In 1979, when Carrie was about six years old, the Weibels purchased a home in a middle-class neighbourhood in Regina’s north end, according to land title records.

On the weekends, Ron Weibel was active at the racetrack, as one of the most prominent and successful racing enthusiasts and organizers in Regina. A 1986 Regina Leader-Post article described Weibel’s 1982 Corvette as “the envy of most of the estimated 1,000 race patrons.”

https://www.cbc.ca/newsinteractives/features/carrie-bourassa-indigenous
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#6]
According to an email from the University of Saskatchewan, if Indigenous identity or experience is required for a role, the university “accepts self-declaration in matters of employment.”

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's precisely the same feeling of disgust I experience.
View Quote

More to the point, an actual indigenous person was denied that role because of her.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:31:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

More to the point, an actual indigenous person was denied that role because of her.
View Quote

That's pretty fun outrage, but exactly how many of those were there, and how many POCs have received jobs for which they were no where near the top qualified candidate?

When Elizabeth Warren wasn't laughed off the Presidential primary podium, the days of argument of "she stole a job!" were kind of over.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Oof, give her back to the indigs.

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:34:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's pretty fun outrage, but exactly how many of those were there, and how many POCs have received jobs for which they were no where near the top qualified candidate?

When Elizabeth Warren wasn't laughed off the Presidential primary podium, the days of argument of "she stole a job!" were kind of over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

When Warren's life wasn't completely ruined after it was proven that she had lied about it, I realized that no one really cares about it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That sumbitch is Sicilian!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That sumbitch is Sicilian!

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Agreed.

When Warren's life wasn't completely ruined after it was proven that she had lied about it, I realized that no one really cares about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Lol, didn't she come out and brag that she was 1/1000th or something?
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:39:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#14]
shes white
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:43:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

It's assumed that the average American will have some level of Native DNA when doing the test. Warren was drastically under that amount of native DNA. She was even "less" Native American than the average American lol.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

1/1024th.  

I think that's one great-great-great-grandmother out of her entire family tree.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
As someone who is 1/32 Native American, I am triggered and need reparations.  Of course, since it's from Canada they'd be in the form of beaver pelts and syrup, but I'm ok with that.  
View Quote

They changed the laws regarding reparation, eh.  All you'll get is bags of milk.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:58:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:58:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'll bet she's hell on corn on the cob.
View Quote
or birch trees...
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:59:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's precisely the same feeling of disgust I experience.

It's Elizabeth Warren all over again.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#21]
On one hand...
It's pretty fucking racist to hire or fire someone based solely on their ethnicity.

On the other hand she was a phony diversity hire token SJW anyhow.

So fuck her and Canada.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:04:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Didnt E Warren get dinged because claiming Indian heritage is more then a DNA test, is a culture thing?  So wouldn't someone raised indigenous have a greater claim to being called an Indian even if their DNA is European?

All the contradictions the left plays with confuse me.
View Quote

SO from what i understand, Hispanic, black and pacific islander are all "claimed" ethnicity, while Native American is actually blood quantum. there are actual legal benefits associated with certain percentages of blood. Jay treaty is one, you dont need a passport to go from US to Canada IF you are 50% blood of one of 20 or so tribes, have letter from said tribe saying so, AND tribal ID. It is like a get out of immigration inspection free card if that card or quantum letter comes out, now customs inspection can still hammer them (drugs, guns, money, ect) but there is no "working unlawfully' or "moving unlawfully' or ANY of that. like basically completly unhindered movement in US and Canada.  As i understand it there is US federal law based on percentage blood, as well as other tribal laws below that.

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:09:06 PM EDT
[#23]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10161225/Carrie-Bourassa-claims-indigenous-doesnt-need-prove-know.html

According to this article, her sister outed her.  And she doesn't look anything like her sister.  I'd probably get a DNA test just because of that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#24]
'At'll do, Donkeh.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#25]

She was raised wild by beavers.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:27:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10161225/Carrie-Bourassa-claims-indigenous-doesnt-need-prove-know.html

According to this article, her sister outed her.  And she doesn't look anything like her sister.  I'd probably get a DNA test just because of that.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122973/Screenshot_from_2021-11-03_15-08-13_png-2153775.JPG
View Quote

The droopy-dog cheeks and eyes combined with the small-ish cock holster with an over-bite leads me to believe:
They are sisters.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#27]
If a man can identify as a woman why can't a cracker Identify as whatever race they choose? I don't see a difference.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If a man can identify as a woman why can't a cracker Identify as whatever race they choose? I don't see a difference.
View Quote

Exactly.

So I guess our birth genome does matter, until it doesn't. Or perhaps both and neither, at the same time.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

1. If she was born in Canada, she is indiginous to Canada, a native Canadian.
2. Was her “identity” required for the job?  Or does; does it matter what her ancestory is in order for her to do the job?
View Quote

Don’t be obtuse. If you’re born in America you don’t call yourself a “Native American”.

Would a white person be allowed to run the naacp? Even if they’re qualified? Exactly.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Si mon ese.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#31]
They should be so mean to someone who has had a stroke.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Don’t be obtuse. If you’re born in America you don’t call yourself a “Native American”.

Would a white person be allowed to run the naacp? Even if they’re qualified? Exactly.
View Quote

Interestingly, a white person can't even mutter the word "colored" in this context.

Also interestingly, a black billionaire can join the NAACP, you know, like its 1920.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:42:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:46:57 PM EDT
[#34]
So.... you're telling me, in Canada, your genetic information is what really identifies who and what your are, and how you chose to label yourself is irrelevant, and even cause for dismissal in shame?
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Rachel Dolezal 2.0

If you’re going to base your entire life and career around being a victim due to your race, you better make sure you’re not white.  Unless you are Elizabeth Warren, because she gets a free pass.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

She was raised wild by beavers.
View All Quotes

You just took the Corn on the Cob post, and raised it up a notch with a big toothy smile.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They changed the laws regarding reparation, eh.  All you'll get is bags of milk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As someone who is 1/32 Native American, I am triggered and need reparations.  Of course, since it's from Canada they'd be in the form of beaver pelts and syrup, but I'm ok with that.  

Fine. But no skim milk dammit. That crap is awful.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Doesn't take 2 years and a genealogist to find your heritage.

Takes about $50 and 4 weeks at Ancestry.

I discovered I am from the "White tribe" or as my daughter said, "You couldn't get any more white dad".

England  61%
Scotland  16%
Wales  10%
Ireland  8%
Germanic Europe 3%
Norway 2%
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#39]
I can afford to be outraged.  My great great grandmother was full blown Micmac out of Canada.  She was a remarkable woman who married into boston society and was a noted musician in a time when prejudice against native americans was a real thing.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:56:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:59:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

True, some tribes adopted outsiders and made them part of the tribe.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 5:03:01 PM EDT
[#42]
I am glad to learn that the Canada Commies think it is cool to fire people because of the person's race or heritage.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#43]
If her teenage parents where two wasps, then her dressing up as an indian does not make her one.  Cultural appropriation.  Heard of it?
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 5:41:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Natives are all about Blood Quantum, because you can trace that to sweet sweet federal bucks and set asides. Its bad in the US, terrible in Canada. Not DNA, not a childhood on the Res, just a 19th century signature with all of the due diligence that a mule was sold with. Half of the Natives in Quebec would have no claim at all without Catholic baptism records (which are now decried as white Colonialism.)

There is no doubt in my mind that as far as racial conditions go, Native women perhaps have it the worst in North America. The fact that's nearly universally because of their own tribes is the sticking point, and the conditions that keep conditions on the Reservation the way they are (the worst combination of Federal mismanagement with local execution possible, on both sides of the border.)

The reason it persists that most do-gooder liberals can't point to a Reservation on the map, let tell the differences between tribes and the impact thereof.
View Quote

My wife's BQ is 100% on her BIA card and an enrolled member of the Blackfeet tribe. She gets zero from the tribe or FEDs. Well... she does get about a hundred bucks in December, which she calls the Christmas ham fund.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 5:51:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

That depends, how are you with drywall?
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
OhLAWDahMercy!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2048/de_mye_JPG-2153675.jpg

The feather and the braids!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:00:51 PM EDT
[#47]
It's OK, she identifies as indigenous, that's all that matters.  Nothing to see here.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gee, I bet you side with the Freedmen's  claims of Indian heritage in order to get free benefits too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:39:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
disgusting, almost like stolen valor.
View Quote

Stolen squalor?

The Indian Reserves in Canuckistan be poor yo.

An Army friend of mine who is a Navajo worked a project on a Reserve in Alberta (maybe Saskatchewan?) and was shocked by conditions.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#50]
JFC - this is not rocket science.  Just ask chyna for their copy of her DNA test.  

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top