Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:30:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Low energy..
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:32:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Would interfere with his naps.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:33:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmm, would have thought he would have taken the surgeon general whatever position.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Good.

I'm sure he's brilliant in his field but, in most others, he's fucking clueless.

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#5]
No loss.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:35:11 PM EDT
[#6]
If true it's a disappointment. Surgeon General seems like a good place for him in the administration.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:35:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If true it's a disappointment. Attorney General seems like a good place for him in the administration.
View Quote

Que?
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:36:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Que?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If true it's a disappointment. Attorney General seems like a good place for him in the administration.

Que?

Meant Surgeon not Attorney
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Good.

Go back to being Doctor and stay away from law and policy.

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Good, smart but not qualified.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:39:13 PM EDT
[#12]
POTUS or Bust!

Well pal, you get NOTHING!

Edited to add:  Well, except the house in Florida.  

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:39:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I hope he's involved with the O-care repeal/fix.  He doesn't need a cabinet level position for that.

He probably knows more about how to fix the healthcare system than any 3 people in DC.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:40:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I hope he's involved with the O-care repeal/fix.

He probably knows more about how to fix the healthcare system than any 3 people in DC.
View Quote
He will be involved a lot but mostly advising from over the phone etc.

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Good.

I'm sure he's brilliant in his field but, in most others, he's fucking clueless.

View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#16]
You're personally asked by the president to serve your country in an honorary position and you refuse?

Classy.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:42:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Que?

What difference does it make?  
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#19]

That's bad news. The Trump administration needs to have one or two black cabinet members and at least two women.

Who are the black conservatives that ARFCOM wants in the cabinet?

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#20]
maybe Trump can just get a few who identify with other races and sexes
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Surgeon General salary: 181k

Ben Carson's income between January 2014 and May 2015 according to Wikipedia: "Over that period, Carson received over $4 million from 141 paid speeches; between $1.1 million and $6 million in book royalties; between $200,000 to $2 million as a contributor to the Washington Times and Fox News; and between $2 million and $10 million as a member of the boards of Kellogg Co. and Costco Wholesale Corp."
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
That's bad news. The Trump administration needs to have one or two black cabinet members and at least two women.

View Quote
Don't care. I want the most qualified person that will do the job. If the administration ends up all white guys over 50 so be it. If the best person for a job is a Polynesian tranny in a wheelchair sign them up. Skills, performance, and results trump all other qualities.

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#23]
For Carson to preclude a Cabinet position for himself, must mean that Trump has slipped him the word that he's not in the running.

Anyway, Surgeon General (head of the Public Health Service) is not a Cabinet position.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:53:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Remember?  It is about quals.  Race, gender do not matter.

That is all Leftist bullshit.

Remember?

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hmm, would have thought he would have taken the surgeon general whatever position.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:55:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Don't care. I want the most qualified person that will do the job. If the administration ends up all white guys over 50 so be it. If the best person for a job is a Polynesian tranny in a wheelchair sign them up. Skills, performance, and results trump all other qualities.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Word!
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You may not care, but you only represent yourself. It is absurd to assume or believe that having an all white male cabinet would be a wise choice. Thankfully, I hope Trump will have several women (Conway, Ingraham, Katrina) as advisors and/or cabinet members. We need conservatives of all stripes if we are to be successful, and that includes blacks (West, Sowell, Clark) and Republican latinos (Rubio, Cruz, etc.) in the Supreme Court or other important posts.

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Remember?  It is about quals.  Race, gender do not matter.

That is all Leftist bullshit.

Remember?

View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#29]
I sincerely hope he at least has a voice in the administration, even if he's just the guy trump calls when questions come up in his sphere of knowledge.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:04:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If true it's a disappointment. Surgeon General seems like a good place for him in the administration.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He just bought a new 8,700 sqft house in Fl.
View Quote

Gawdy, ugly.  I like the pool though
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:07:09 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck that - put the most qualified person in position, regardless of color

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:10:35 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
You may not care, but you only represent yourself. It is absurd to assume or believe that having an all white male cabinet would be a wise choice. Thankfully, I hope Trump will have several women (Conway, Ingraham, Katrina) as advisors and/or cabinet members. We need conservatives of all stripes if we are to be successful, and that includes blacks (West, Sowell, Clark) and Republican latinos (Rubio, Cruz, etc.) in the Supreme Court or other important posts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We president now. Fuck  it.

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Gawdy, ugly.  I like the pool table though
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He just bought a new 8,700 sqft house in Fl.

Gawdy, ugly.  I like the pool table though

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Carson said immediately after the election that he had been in discussions with Trump but preferred to be on the outside advising rather than in the Cabinet. Looks like he was serious. I don't blame him.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That is bang'n!!! Good for him.

View All Quotes

Exactly.  Who would want to wade in the cesspool of Washington D.C. when you can wade in your own gorgeous backyard pool on the 15th green in Palm Beach.  Looks awesome!  Hope he enjoys his life..whatever he ends up doing.  Seems like a good man.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:23:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Good.

View Quote

Wasnt it going to be in his field ??
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:25:48 PM EDT
[#39]
I was looking forward to seeing more of Sleepy Ben
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:28:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude this is just dumb . How about lets get the MOST qualified person instead of playing the affirmative action game.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:37:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

And we found the DU plant.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Surgeon General salary: 181k

Ben Carson's income between January 2014 and May 2015 according to Wikipedia: "Over that period, Carson received over $4 million from 141 paid speeches; between $1.1 million and $6 million in book royalties; between $200,000 to $2 million as a contributor to the Washington Times and Fox News; and between $2 million and $10 million as a member of the boards of Kellogg Co. and Costco Wholesale Corp."
View Quote

Damn. He could still retain book royalties, not sure about staying on the boards though.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:51:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Hey, did you hear that Carson dropped out?
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

This...
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said i would still like to see Dr Walter E Williams or Dr Thomas Sowell advising Trump.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Well said i would still like to see Dr Walter E Williams or Dr Thomas Sowell advising Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's Alan Keyes up to these days?  I actually voted for him in the 2000 GOP primary.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Paging Mia Love.....
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 3:07:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Paging Mia Love.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paging Mia Love.....

Stacey Dash would be an excellent spokesperson/press liaison.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 3:12:43 PM EDT
[#50]
But... how are we going to survive the 7 years of famine without someone to direct pyramid construction?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top