BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wtf happened to the legal protections gun makers had against frivolous lawsuits?
View Quote

These are lawless times if you are on the wrong side of the Bidet regime.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That made me spit my coffee, lol. If I was ever issued anything by Century Arms, I'd have likely decked the armorer right there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Century is a distributor of arms that is responsible for not only distributing the weapon of war..."

That made me spit my coffee, lol. If I was ever issued anything by Century Arms, I'd have likely decked the armorer right there.
Might as well sue Harbor Freight for supplying angle grinders and files to Century.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:05:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Said it before, I'll say it again...

The best way to derail the Leftists is to actually FIGHT BACK using their own tool set. File ethics complaints against the lawyers. File lawsuits against the groups. File criminal complaints against their members. Support the organizations who are filing those lawsuits. No quarter, because they have no intention of granting any. Stop trying to hide laziness behind a facade of "higher ground" bullshit.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Garlic Festival?

Have I been living under a rock?
View Quote

Gilroy Ca. is “the garlic capital of the world”.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:15:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

All this anti gun shit is gonna get real bad soon.  Damn glad my cnc goes brrrrrrrrrrr

Anyone want to lay a wager this was a staged shooting like most of the others.

Not surprising. Gilroy California is damn sure commie turf

Hell I a gunsmith there order some parts from me last spring. Shipped to his P.O. Box.  Yes PO Box...  Fukin package got marked “ANK RTS” which is usps shorthand for address not known return to sender

Called him when it came back to me. He said it wasn’t surprising since he was behind enemy lines
View Quote

Re: being staged, I know the family. I used to box/kickbox with the dad and two oldest brothers. Great folks. Conservatives, hard workers, nice people, all that. Lots of fun to train with. They had converted their 3-car garage into a full-on boxing gym, complete with ring (ropes, turnbuckles, everything).

When I knew them, the shooter was 9, 10, 11 years old. In a family of great parents and great kids, he was the only shithead. Sullen all the time, couldn't look you in the eye, always getting in trouble at school. Got kicked out of the private Christian school his mom taught at. His dad was always worried about what a shithead he was.

I refuse to say his name. Fuck him for what he put the rest of family through.

I lost touch with them all when I moved back to TX, but when I saw the news that day, and saw the shooter's name, my first reaction was a sinking feeling in my gut, followed by thinking yeah, if anybody would do that, it would be that little asshole.

After knowing this family, it makes me a little scared to have more kids. They did everything right, gave him every opportunity and attempted to instill the same values that the other 3 brothers took to naturally. Some folks are just "off." Just can't reach em.

So, at least in this case, no, it wasn't staged. The kid was just born evil.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:50:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Tesla clearly makes a much safer vehicle, not only for the vehicle’s occupants, but other vehicles and pedestrians. The lack of safety from Ford’s products is clearly the result of gross incompetence.
View Quote

Ford’s board executive for sustainability, William Kennard (Obama’s former Ambassador to the EU) would thank you for any lawsuit that pushes them further into EV tech.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Activist judges and on top of that Bushmaster just agreed to pay 30 Million for Sandy Hook. So they just opened a massive can of worms.
View Quote

Controlled demolition.

Leftists have mastered infiltration.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:53:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

These are lawless times if you are on the wrong side of the Bidet regime.
View Quote

“Authoritarians”
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:57:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You never heard of:

PLCAA

View Quote

Sure, but it's not vigorously enforced.  Judges should be tossing these cases as soon as they hit their desk and penalizing the attorneys filing them... but nothing happens, so why not just keep throwing darts while blindfolded.  You're bound to hit a bullseye eventually.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Tesla clearly makes a much safer vehicle, not only for the vehicle’s occupants, but other vehicles and pedestrians. The lack of safety from Ford’s products is clearly the result of gross incompetence.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ford and GM to be paying soon for drunk drivers who run over children.

35K killed per year by these dangerous machines demonstrate the willful disregard for human life by the manufacturers.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/local/indianapolis/2019/06/25/lawsuit-tesla-defects-led-crash-killed-indianapolis-man/1561041001/
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Garlic Festival?

Have I been living under a rock?
View Quote

Most of these festivals have little to do with what they claim. Tomato festival, pumpkin, strawberry, pawpaw, etc.

It’s usually one table with tomatoes, strawberries, whatever and the rest is the same food and vendor’s as any other festival.

The same is usually for the Italian festival, Irish festival, etc.

Some of them have more to do with the theme than others, but most of the time they don’t.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Remington paid
View Quote

They have offered a $30,000,000+ settlement but the plaintiffs have not accepted it (yet)
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#13]
All part of their plan
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ford and GM to be paying soon for drunk drivers who run over children.

35K killed per year by these dangerous machines demonstrate the willful disregard for human life by the manufacturers.

View Quote

Exactly... WTF is wrong with people... How is it possible with all the new techno logic advancements in todays time... We as a species are getting MORE tarded?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Cant have a drunk driver without a vehicle,sue the manufacturers
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wtf happened to the legal protections gun makers had against frivolous lawsuits?
View Quote

nothing, it still exists by federal law.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:44:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Said it before, I'll say it again...

The best way to derail the Leftists is to actually FIGHT BACK using their own tool set. File ethics complaints against the lawyers. File lawsuits against the groups. File criminal complaints against their members. Support the organizations who are filing those lawsuits. No quarter, because they have no intention of granting any. Stop trying to hide laziness behind a facade of "higher ground" bullshit.
View Quote

That seems complicated and slow.

BTW, have you ever seen this painting?

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:51:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cant have a drunk driver without a vehicle,sue the manufacturers
View Quote

And the
distillery
bar
bartender
waitress...
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Remington threw them out the window the other day, establishing precedent for all other manufacturers to be sued.

It isn't the judgement that is the penalty it is the process
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:30:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Remington paid
View Quote

Was this about the trigger issue they had?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Combination of unsurprising follow up to what's going on with Remington, plus the "sue everyone in sight" legal strategy.
View Quote

Once precedent is established, it's all rapidly downhill from there.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Clown world.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top