Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:52:34 PM EDT
[#1]
God will punish him much more than I ever could and for that I am thankful because he deserves the worst outcome
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 1:00:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

With my kids in danger? Not a chance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guessing getting shot with a rifle, in the hand, would take most adult humans out of the equation

Yeah, I’m there with you but my wife much more so. The momma bear thing is no joke.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 5:19:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Sigh.

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 6:28:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 6:55:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Chad Doerman reminds me that the Republican leadership at the Statehouse need to ram a bill through to change the execution method here, since DeWine said we need to stop doing lethal injection.

Firing squad and nitrogen hypoxia are both good methods to satisfy the "humane execution method" fencesitter crowd here.
View Quote

Just need to bring back hanging.  It is cheap and effective.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 7:46:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I was just shocked when I saw this yesterday, he had some great-looking boys and he does this.
Give him a speedy trial and then hang him the next day.
This POS will probably be put in a mental hospital.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Just need to bring back hanging. It is cheap and effective.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chad Doerman reminds me that the Republican leadership at the Statehouse need to ram a bill through to change the execution method here, since DeWine said we need to stop doing lethal injection.

Firing squad and nitrogen hypoxia are both good methods to satisfy the "humane execution method" fencesitter crowd here.

Just need to bring back hanging. It is cheap and effective.

"Cheap and effective" is beside the point. You're not going to preserve the death penalty with that argument. The fencesitters in this state want it to be humane as possible. I don't personally give a shit about how humane it is. In reality, the death penalty needs all the help it can get in the realm of public support.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, I’m there with you but my wife much more so. The momma bear thing is no joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guessing getting shot with a rifle, in the hand, would take most adult humans out of the equation

Yep.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm there with you but my wife much more so. The momma bear thing is no joke.

Yep.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who feels like this. Frankly, I'd rather die than live with myself if I didn't give everything I had to put a stop to it.

Frankly, I question the woman and her motivations. With so little information, I wouldn't want to openly question her role in it, but something doesn't add up to me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 1:14:41 AM EDT
[#10]
This happened somewhat close to me. Heard about it before the news officially broke. My brothers know some of the folks involved, including some responding officers.

I'll just say I've been told it's a shame they have body cams. Can't say I disagree with that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 1:15:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yall have the strangest ideas about what jail is like. He is in a small rural jail not rikers island. They could throw him in gen pop and the worst that would happen is a couple of fights that would be quickly broken up by staff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the sorry truth is hes gonna Be put in some kind of protective custody.  when they really should just leave him with general population..

The general population will literally rip him a new asshole. Then gouge out one of his eyes and skull fuck him.
Then when they're done they will stab him a 100 times.
It will be a slow painful death.

Quoted:
put him in gen pop , let the wolves have him - no need for a trial

Yall have the strangest ideas about what jail is like. He is in a small rural jail not rikers island. They could throw him in gen pop and the worst that would happen is a couple of fights that would be quickly broken up by staff.

Trust me, from what one brother (former county deputy) has passed along, there's a lot of hate on the inside for him, even in county.

He should hope they keep him sequestered.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 1:15:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The mother let him drag the kid back to kill him? If that's accurate, kill her too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The mother let him drag the kid back to kill him? If that's accurate, kill her too.

Quoted:
And she just gave up? Not like many of the mothers I've ever known.

She was shot in the hand with a rifle, at close range and had already witnessed at least one of her kids brutally murdered.

Not sure exactly how you expect she should have responded.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 5:15:34 PM EDT
[#13]
'He ripped the child from his mother's arms': Father who 'slaughtered' his three sons, 3, 4 and 7, is indicted for murder as court hears he 'put a bullet in the head' of the youngest

A father accused of gunning down his three young sons 'ripped' his three-year-old boy from his mother's arms, a court heard today as he was indicted for murder.

Chad Doerman, 32, denied murdering his sons Clayton, 7, Hunter, 4, and Chase, 3, at the Clermont County courthouse in Ohio on Friday.

Prosecutor Mark Tekulve told reporters outside the courtroom how Doerman 'slaughtered his three children in the most brutal fashion you can imagine' with a rifle at their home in Monroe Township on June 15.

'My goal is to have this man executed for slaughtering these three little boys,' he said. 'It is an incomprehensible act of horror that he perpetrated on this family.'

Tekulve earlier told the judge that Doerman 'ripped' the 3-year-old from his mother's arms and 'put a bullet in his head.' He said the father 'gunned down' the 7-year-old 'from behind' as he tried to flee and then executed the helpless boy when he fell.

Doerman confessed to plotting the murders months in advance.

During the deadly shooting rampage, Doerman's wife, who was not identified, was shot in the hand while trying to shield her children from the gunfire.

Her 14-year-old daughter, who was not injured, ran down the road screaming, 'my stepfather is killing everybody in her house.'

He now faces 21 counts: nine counts of aggravated murder and 8 counts of kidnapping and four counts of felonious assault for the June 15 deaths of his sons, according to Clermont County court records.

Tekulve said Doerman killed four-year-old Hunter first, then shot seven-year-old Clayton after he ran into a field behind the home, and then killed youngest, 3-year-old Chase, 'ripping him from his mother's arms,' WLWT-TV reported.

He said his most important focus right now is to make sure the family is safe and protected and can find peace someday.

'The proof is evident and the presumption is great that he be held without bail,' Tekulve said.

The judge then ruled Doerman be held without bond. The next court date is set for July 5 for a pre-trial hearing.

At Doerman's arraignment on Thursday prosecutors described how he had 'hunted' down one of the boys who fled before bringing him back to the house and shooting him.

David Gast, Clermont County´s chief prosecutor of Municipal Court, called the killlings the worst crime he'd ever seen.

'This was the man that everyday they woke up looking to for protection, love and guidance in all things.

'He was their world, he was their guardian and he executed them in cold blood.'

Continued
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I live just a few miles from where this happened. Shocking for the whole community. A friend of mine was the arresting officer. I hate that he had to see that. Fuck this guy, there's no punishment that will serve justice to these boys, but I hope he has a long painful death.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:29:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quick question since I don't have time to wade through all the linked content:

So did this son of a bitch confess, or is he pleading not guilty?
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quick question since I don't have time to wade through all the linked content:

So did this son of a bitch confess, or is he pleading not guilty?
View Quote

Yeah, I'm not understanding this either. From the beginning they've said he admitted planning it and then doing it, but now pleads not guilty?

I like the statement about intending to have him executed for what he's done.

He did it, he deserves to die. Make it happen.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Just found out about this.  What the actual FUCK?  God damn.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
God will punish him much more than I ever could and for that I am thankful because he deserves the worst outcome
View Quote

I bet I could give God a run for his money.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm not understanding this either. From the beginning they've said he admitted planning it and then doing it, but now pleads not guilty?

View Quote

Pretty standard to plead not guilty at arraignment, no matter what he told police or witnesses.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 9:55:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

She was shot in the hand with a rifle, at close range and had already witnessed at least one of her kids brutally murdered.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think the women in my life were being hyperbolic when they suggested "over my dead body". I know I'd die trying. I guess not everyone has that in them, but I do view it as a lack of character.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:00:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I don't think the women in my life were being hyperbolic when they suggested "over my dead body". I know I'd die trying. I guess not everyone has that in them, but I do view it as a lack of character.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the face."
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I’d have to think that this guy will be killed in prison.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 11:32:38 PM EDT
[#24]
If I was rifle guy I’d be having a talk with body cam guy.

No words, I cannot imagine why someone would harm a child, speedy trial.

My heart goes out to the Mother.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:01:16 AM EDT
[#25]
What are the academically correct words to describe this guy?  What labels would a seasoned, top-in-his-field psychologist attach to him?
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 1:43:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What are the academically correct words to describe this guy?  What labels would a seasoned, top-in-his-field psychologist attach to him?
View Quote

“Shitbag.”
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 1:46:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I’d have to think that this guy will be killed in prison.
View Quote

I have been told by some of our members here who work in corrections that the whole “prison justice” thing for people who hurt kids is largely a myth…unfortunately.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

“Shitbag.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Shitbag.”

I was going to go with "sick fuck".
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#29]
The amount of evil to murder those beautiful children is indescribable. Any parents would love to have had those babies. There will never be punishment severe enough for that creature. The mother of those babies will be tortured forever by what she witnessed, how could anyone want go go on after that.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#30]
interesting muzzle control on body cam with officer holding his pistol.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who feels like this. Frankly, I'd rather die than live with myself if I didn't give everything I had to put a stop to it.

Frankly, I question the woman and her motivations. With so little information, I wouldn't want to openly question her role in it, but something doesn't add up to me.
View Quote

Is there a gas leak in here?

We don't have enough details. So far it appears he did not intend to kill her and did this as some sort of payback towards her. She likely got shot in the hand trying to grab the muzzle.

That's where the details end.

It's possible she got thrown to the ground and he shot the kid. How long would that take? Like half a second?

Maybe he wrapped her in a choke hold while he shot the last kid?

Or do you believe it is impossible for a man to overpower a woman?

She could have fought tooth and nail for all we know, but we haven't gotten her statement yet. I'm sure it all happened very fast.

She is laying on the fucking ground by her dead son crying and screaming that he took her life from her in the body cam. I don't know how you guys jump to these conclusions. No offense but it comes off as pants on head retarded to me.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

We don't have enough details. So far it appears he did not intend to kill her and did this as some sort of payback towards her. She likely got shot in the hand trying to grab the muzzle.

It's possible she got thrown to the ground and he shot the kid. How long would that take? Like half a second?

She could have fought tooth and nail for all we know, but we haven't gotten her statement yet. I'm sure it all happened very fast.

She is laying on the fucking ground by her dead son crying and screaming that he took her life from her in the body cam. I don't know how you guys jump to these conclusions. No offense but it comes off as pants on head retarded to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She could also be in on it and he's taking the fall. You're right that we don't know all the details.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 8:45:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

She could also be in on it and he's taking the fall. You're right that we don't know all the details.
View Quote

Based on the footage and information given, that's an extremely unlikely scenario

I suppose it could have also been aliens. Or maybe it was Bigfoot and this guy is taking the fall for him. Or maybe one of the kids double murder suicided himself?

This place loves conspiracies and picking the least likely explanation for every event.

Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to deduce what happened here.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 8:49:13 AM EDT
[#34]
History says his father probably was similar.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 9:00:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Pretty standard to plead not guilty at arraignment, no matter what he told police or witnesses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You basically can't execute someone without a trial anyways.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

There aren’t that many guys like this so the profile is going to vary by individual.  But he does have many of the traits of a “family annihilator”.  

https://biancasucilea.medium.com/family-annihilators-psychological-profile-823d28b1a5cd#:~:text=According%20to%20psychologist%20Sharon%20Mailloux,in%20the%20family%20annihilators%20cases.

Moreover, Liem and Koenraadt (2008) found that most of the family annihilators had a personality disorder with dependent or narcissistic tendencies.

According to psychologist Sharon Mailloux (2014), this individual is a male involved in a long-term relationship, highly possessive over his wife and family. Issues with maintaining employment, substance misuse and domestic violence were traits present in the family annihilators cases. The main trigger for these killings is divorce and separation.

The livid-coercive murderer is motivated by revenge and rage caused by control issues. He will show abusive tendencies towards his family that will serve as a means of self-worth by exerting authority within the household. In most cases, the livid-coercive individual faces failure in marriage due to his abusive behaviour followed by the wife and children trying to leave. This will make him feel a lack of control and humiliation and lead to the killing of his entire family.

There are a few different takes on it even within that article, but like I said because there are so few it is difficult to draw too many generalities.  But issues of control seems to be the main driver.  Someone else in this thread said something to the effect of his father was probably the same way.  Maybe, maybe not overtly, but most likely something from his childhood had a great impact on how he linked control to his self worth.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#37]
I feel like if this were a family annihilator situation, there would be a 3rd female involved.  AFIK, there isn't.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top