[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would guess she isn’t competent.
View Quote

That is my impression too.

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope she doesn't expect any help from MPD on a call anytime soon.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Another area that could/should be explored is the talk about "Load and Go" situations. Essentially they are for critical patients who need rapid transport; only essential interventions like CPR, bleeding control, and quick assessment are done on scene. Everything is during the transport period.

I only watch the video once, but appears the Medics but if I recall correctly the Medics put him on the stretcher, loaded it up and dipped out. They only time that would be appropriate is an unsafe scene; otherwise had GF been pulseless and not breathing they should have started CPR within a few moments of arrival

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:06:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Remember during jury selection when the settlement was released and the State said that they could control the witnesses they brought forth, not what the city was doing?

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:10:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Looking forward to todays updates in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:10:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well, most (All) of my cases are made on duty while wearing a uniform. So I show up in court wearing the exact same uniform.

If I was involved in an off duty situation and it ended up in a courtroom I would probably wear a suit and tie.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting. She wasn't on duty(as far as I know) to testify. I would think that most cops are on duty when they testify.

Well, most (All) of my cases are made on duty while wearing a uniform. So I show up in court wearing the exact same uniform.

If I was involved in an off duty situation and it ended up in a courtroom I would probably wear a suit and tie.

I agree with you. I think that she is probably misinterpreting the Uniform Policy.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:19:25 AM EDT
[#8]
attorneys chime in

don't criminal attorneys have warm and fuzzy dreams about witnesses like Princess Pissy?
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Cant stand watching on HLN anymore...their 'experts' can't fathom why he's not convicted already. Any recommendations for watching live coverage?
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
attorneys chime in

don't criminal attorneys have warm and fuzzy dreams about witnesses like Princess Pissy?
View Quote

I'm sure she got some extensive coaching from the State last night.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I agree with you. I think that she is probably misinterpreting the Uniform Policy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting. She wasn't on duty(as far as I know) to testify. I would think that most cops are on duty when they testify.

I don't understand the dispute over the presence of a uniform.

Every public agency with people in uniform will have some sort of a policy on this.  

If I was going to court for any issue rising from official action while on shift, or while driving marked transportation (even if attending court as overtime), I was required to be in uniform according to policy.

She's on duty, she is issued and authorized to wear that uniform, and her subpoena rises from an interaction she had in official capacity.  

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:24:50 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm betting she is a supervisor's nightmare.  Always talking back, edgy comments, and always gets the last word with that sass.

The exchange with the judge was horrific.  If you get an ass-chewing that requires the jury be removed, stfu.  She showed her overall lack of professional development in life and that her culture/attitude is tolerated in her workplace by wearing the uniform.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:27:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Every public agency with people in uniform will have some sort of a policy on this.  

If I was going to court for any issue rising from official action while on shift, or while driving marked transportation (even if attending court as overtime), I was required to be in uniform according to policy.

She's on duty, she is issued and authorized to wear that uniform, and her subpoena rises from an interaction she had in official capacity.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

where did you get this? she's testifying as a bystadner who happend to be walking down that street at teh  time during her time off.

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#14]
I wonder if the state's strategy of using a different attorney to question each witness was a good or a bad idea.  

Good would be fresh eyes, and more of them.

Bad would be a perceived loss of continuity.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Cant stand watching on HLN anymore...their 'experts' can't fathom why he's not convicted already. Any recommendations for watching live coverage?
View Quote

I stopped watching it on HLN. 1. its delayed and 2. their panel is so left sided its a joke

I'm watching on the YT links above
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

where did you get this? she's testifying as a bystadner who happend to be walking down that street at teh  time during her time off.

View Quote

Maybe that's why I'm confused.

I can't imagine her fitting into that neighborhood in any other way than as a responder or a victim.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm betting she is a supervisor's nightmare.  Always talking back, edgy comments, and always gets the last word with that sass.

The exchange with the judge was horrific.  If you get an ass-chewing that requires the jury be removed, stfu.  She showed her overall lack of professional development in life and that her culture/attitude is tolerated in her workplace by wearing the uniform.
View Quote

yep

and 2 years experience, which means 1 year at the time of the event last year, but she still finds it okay to get into a yelling match with he cops and lecture them from the sidewalk since she knows so much more than they do

what are the odds she got the job on merit and not based on affirmative action points?

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I can't imagine her fitting into that neighborhood in any other way than as a responder or a victim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

no problem, i thought maybe i missed something

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

no problem, i thought maybe i missed something

View Quote

I actually missed the first part of her testimony where this would have been revealed. Work sometimes interferes.  My bad, not yours.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But she was off duty and out of uniform…
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yessir, been cleared up.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:32:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I wonder if the state's strategy of using a different attorney to question each witness was a good or a bad idea.  

Good would be fresh eyes, and more of them.

Bad would be a perceived loss of continuity.
View Quote

Have we seen them all yet, I thought there’d be a rainbow coalition of them... and at least one in a wheelchair
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#23]
and we're live...
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:33:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Again in uniform! That. Fucking. Bitch.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
WP and Court TV feeds are just as bad. They just kept going on yesterday about how powerful and historical the testimony was.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Still wearing her uniform.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#27]
The biatch is up again !
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:34:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Who goes around without ID for fuck sake
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#29]
my guess is the defense team woke up this morning with a little bounce in their step knowing they get another go at her

even if she was thoroughly coached last night, she's still one eye roll away from flipping
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:36:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yessir, been cleared up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yessir, been cleared up.

Yup - happened while I was responding, so I missed it. Sorry!

For reference regarding her appearance:

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Have we seen them all yet, I thought there’d be a rainbow coalition of them... and at least one in a wheelchair
View Quote

How about a Tranny?
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Stressed out crowd ?
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Chauvin got separated. It was the right call. The other 3 are together unless that changes.
View Quote

If Chauvin walks, charges will be dropped on the other 3. If Chauvin's actions are ruled to have been lawful, then how could they try the other 3 for failure to stop a lawful act?
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:37:37 AM EDT
[#34]
She was part of the problem. Not part of the solution.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:38:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Knee on neck restraint demonstration
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#36]
A few questions by the defense and prosecution and she's already done with her testimony. Next is up.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#37]
This kid looks like  Michael from "Good Times."

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:41:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Do we really need an inventory of the store?  
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Remember when we rehearsed this and I told you to correct your 'uhuh's" to "yes".
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
A few questions by the defense and prosecution and she's already done with her testimony. Next is up.
View Quote

Did you Show ID?"
EMT-B "No."

State," did you have i.d/"
EMT-B "No"

she got off easy.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#42]

Worked at Cup foods, Lived above CUP foods.
They sell Burner phones, wings and cigs.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Kid thought GF was high
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:45:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Works at Cup foods, Lived above CUP foods.
They sell Burner phones, wings and cigs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Another area that could/should be explored is the talk about "Load and Go" situations. Essentially they are for critical patients who need rapid transport; only essential interventions like CPR, bleeding control, and quick assessment are done on scene. Everything is during the transport period.

I only watch the video once, but appears the Medics but if I recall correctly the Medics put him on the stretcher, loaded it up and dipped out. They only time that would be appropriate is an unsafe scene; otherwise had GF been pulseless and not breathing they should have started CPR within a few moments of arrival

View Quote

An angry crowd doesnt help.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:48:17 AM EDT
[#46]
They are showing video of GF in Cup Foods. Clearly can't walk straight.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:49:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Remember when we rehearsed this and I told you to correct your 'uhuh's" to "yes".
View Quote

Uhuh!
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Is "krekt" a Minnesota or Minneapolis thing?
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:50:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
They are showing video of GF in Cup Foods. Clearly can't walk straight.
View Quote

The people in the car with him said he fell asleep twice in the car. The female called her sister for a ride.

He is so high he can't find or count the money in his 2 pockets.
Page / 242
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top