Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:31:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I was an alien I would watch earth for years and then intentionally land in the most crappy little country and demand they are the only ones I communicate with. Just to troll the bigger countries.
View Quote

Vatican City?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If they got any room in their ships, I'd take ride out of here
View Quote

Be careful what you wish for....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:32:04 PM EDT
[#3]
The real question is. Did Congress figure out how to tax them?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:32:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Aliens, not humans.  Obviously.  I wonder how much they spent coming up with that jewel of info?  Hey is that the young "Jaws" character actor Richard Kiel from The Spy Who Loved Me in post #2?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:33:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe the Great Reset is a deal made with aliens to prep Earth for a takeover...and the elites are all in on it with the promise of not being enslaved.  

So long as they weaken and disarm the general population.  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/weAllGonnaDie-43.gif
View Quote
As whack as that sounds...  it's actually one of the few things that could ascribe logic to congress's destructive actions these past years.
It's a shame it's bonkers.
Hey while we're at it, the aliens are asexual or homogamous, and are pushing humans into transsexualism via earlier abductions and introducing something into our water supply.
That'd be a hell of an X-Files story arc.

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fuck it. I know where my towel is. I am a hoopy frood, can I hitch a lift off this bitch?
View Quote

I understood that reference.gif
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:40:12 PM EDT
[#7]
If they're flying around here, they must pay their fair share of taxes.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:47:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
LOL All of a sudden you guys beleive the government. Wishful thinking at its finest
View Quote

it's amazing isn't it?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Vatican City?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I was an alien I would watch earth for years and then intentionally land in the most crappy little country and demand they are the only ones I communicate with. Just to troll the bigger countries.

Vatican City?
No, way more shitty than even that. I'm thinking Angola or Sierra Leone. It'll be intergalactic watching the big countries deal with it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:52:09 PM EDT
[#10]
We are very lucky that New Swabia is peaceful
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:53:23 PM EDT
[#11]
They can join the illegal ones.

fuck it, give them health care and phones too.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:56:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:58:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Linda Moulton Howe : Resurrection Technologies and ETs

Interdasting
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:08:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

time machines (seriously). trans dimensional, trans time.

is like this. if ever in the history of earth, some beings develop time travel they are here now. who would be more likely to visit earth? creatures from another world or time travelers from our future?

it would explain how the suddenly 'disappear' as they transition out of our time. it would also explain why we will never have in concrete proof because they just come back and clean up mistakes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact that I'm not aware of any transmedium craft doesn't preclude that it hasn't been created already by humans.

is like this. if ever in the history of earth, some beings develop time travel they are here now. who would be more likely to visit earth? creatures from another world or time travelers from our future?

it would explain how the suddenly 'disappear' as they transition out of our time. it would also explain why we will never have in concrete proof because they just come back and clean up mistakes.

If they clean up their mistakes, how come they haven’t put the basket back on the fruit of the loom logo?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:09:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Congress is looking more like hollywood. Spielberg is going to produce and direct the next Democratic debate
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:25:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Think it's bad now, just wait until 2023, the ten year anniversary of the thirteeners.
View Quote

that party is going going to be shenanigan silly.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Maybe the Great Reset is a deal made with aliens to prep Earth for a takeover...and the elites are all in on it with the promise of not being enslaved.  

So long as they weaken and disarm the general population.  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/weAllGonnaDie-43.gif
View Quote

That’s pretty much the Extraterrestrial plot line of the X-Files.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:29:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/3610916-congress-implies-ufos-have-non-human-origins/

In Congress, where legislation is drafted, debated and enacted, clear and concise definitions are of paramount importance. As military aircrews increasingly encounter unidentified flying objects (UFOs), lawmakers recently made several striking revisions to the definition of “UFO.” Key among them: The explosive implication that some UFOs have non-human origins.

The revised definition of “UFO” also includes “transmedium” objects which, according to lawmakers, “transition between space and the atmosphere, or between the atmosphere and bodies of water.”

In short, members of a key national security-focused committee believe that objects of unknown origin are demonstrating remarkably advanced technology by moving seamlessly between space, air and water. A report accompanying the legislation notes that “transmedium threats to United States national security are expanding exponentially.”
It strains credulity to believe that lawmakers would include such extraordinary language in public legislation without compelling evidence. Perhaps members have seen the classified sensor data that prompted former President Trump’s director of national intelligence to state that UFOs exhibit “technologies that we don’t have [and] that we are not capable of defending against” (among several other eyebrow-raising comments).

Most strikingly, Congress’s new definition of “UFO” excludes “man-made” objects.
View Quote

View Quote

And you believe them?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:33:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:38:12 PM EDT
[#20]
They simply don’t know how advanced we are is my guess, and for good reason. Politicians are assholes.

Disclaimer: I did see the triangular shaped UFO in upstate NY in the 90s. It sat just above tree line hovering slowly spinning before it was gone without a trace. It made no sound at all and I was sitting right underneath it hanging out of a passenger side window looking right up at it. One of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:39:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They simply don’t know how advanced we are is my guess, and for good reason. Politicians are assholes.

Disclaimer: I did see the triangular shaped UFO in upstate NY in the 90s. It sat just above tree line hovering slowly spinning before it was gone without a trace. It made no sound at all and I was sitting right underneath it hanging out of a passenger side window looking right up at it. One of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.
View Quote

You guys experience any missing time?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If they clean up their mistakes, how come they haven’t put the basket back on the fruit of the loom logo?
View Quote

theyre fuckin with you bro...
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:45:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:48:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Somehow I can't believe Trump could know anything definitive about aliens and keep it a secret.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:50:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Somehow I can't believe Trump could know anything definitive about aliens and keep it a secret.
View Quote

Yep, this is the guy who wanted NASA to land on the moon before 2020. It's just bullshit distraction, I'd like aliens to be real too but all the evidence so far suggests they don't even exist and we're the only planet in the entire universe with life and most likely the first one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:01:57 AM EDT
[#26]
I’m here for the free anal probe.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:11:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:20:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So what and who cares?

I think there are.

The presence of space aliens changes nothing.  If they wanted to kick our azz, we couldn't stop them so why worry?  Obviously they're just tourist here to laff at us at our expense.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:24:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think it’s alien teenagers joy riding around for kicks. If they were serious beings they would be helping us or eating us….
View Quote

Help us? HELP US???? Why the fuck would they help us? Look at the human condition, we dont deserve help from them!
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:30:05 AM EDT
[#30]
The Fermi Paradox ruined extraterrestrials for me. We have been putting out radio waves and signals for over 100 years and it's almost impossible to not continue to do so. It is safe to assume other intelligent life would be also, at least to the point they could better cloak their existence.

In human terms, it would be impossible to "hide" out intellectual existence from others since we'd have been putting out signals for centuries before we realized we were doing so.

Therefore there should be tons of signals floating out in space for humans to find from others in space. We haven't. Which means (a) they are so advanced they have progressed past that stage so long ago we can't find them or, (b) they don't exist.

if (a) would we ever have hope of finding them short of them landing somewhere public?
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:50:19 AM EDT
[#31]

Nephilim part 3.  There is a reason they have been hyper focused on human and animal reproductive organs in abductions and mutilations.  They are creating hybrids, again.  The serpent’s seed is preparing to make war against the women’s seed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 2:18:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Nephilim part 3.  There is a reason they have been hyper focused on human and animal reproductive organs in abductions and mutilations.  They are creating hybrids, again.  The serpent’s seed is preparing to make war against the women’s seed.
View Quote

GD never disappoints
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 2:47:50 AM EDT
[#33]
All this promotion of fatness being healthy is alien propaganda fattening us up for consumption
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 2:52:49 AM EDT
[#34]
They are out there. But you must look hard.

Today, I saw a UFO disguised as a cloud hiding in a cloud.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 2:57:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 3:06:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact that I'm not aware of any transmedium craft doesn't preclude that it hasn't been created already by humans.

I've thought this as well. Even the possibility of other dimensions interacting with ours seems more plausible than aliens. Just the limitations of traveling at the most light speed, and the time dialatuon that goes along with it makes it seem a non-starter.

I get the feeling that whatever the truth ends up being, it's going to be far stranger than any of us ever thought.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 3:06:56 AM EDT
[#37]
They Live - I''ve got one that can see.

Link Posted: 8/23/2022 3:30:37 AM EDT
[#38]
And its a conspiracy involving Trump.. in 3.... 2.... 1.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:07:44 AM EDT
[#39]
The fact that they're suddenly starting to talk about this more openly means it's going to be used as a convenient excuse for something. Maybe yet another way to make people disappear.

Don't be fooled.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:30:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The fact that they're suddenly starting to talk about this more openly means it'sgoing to be used as a convenient excuse for something. Maybe yet another way to make people disappear.

Don't be fooled.
View Quote

You don’t think those shooting stars are real do you? They are the aliens dumping the bodies after the probing.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 7:11:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If they knew anything concrete, the likes of Maxine Waters or "Spartacus" would have spilled the beans long ago.
View Quote

Yep. This is above their pay grade.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or speak jibberish.  Act all urgent and scared, struggling to communicate some important message. Point at the sun a lot. Then just leave in a rush.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#43]
would you like to listen to my poem?

Link Posted: 8/23/2022 7:23:08 AM EDT
[#44]
"Believe " sounds like they don't know shit, or they do and are playing dumb.

People "believe" a lot of things that aren't true
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 7:31:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The real question is. Did Congress figure out how to tax them?
View Quote

And they'll vote Democrat.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 7:38:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 7:39:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe this is the most rational explanation also.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 7:40:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Time travelers would need some good space flight capabilities as well, given that we are rotating at about 1,000 miles an hour, orbiting the sun at about 18 miles a second, and the whole solar system is orbiting the center of the Milky Way at about 120 miles a second.  Not to mention the whole galaxy's movement.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 7:41:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wasn't it also a Twilight Zone or 1960s/1970s B movie plot, too?

Repetitive enough that even scifi writers know what shitty self serving assholes politicians are.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 7:43:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
would you like to listen to my poem?
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147/vogon-2499569.jpg
View Quote

Gruntbuggly
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top