Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Conor McGregor is never without about 8-10 people as part of his entourage, probably more at a fucking nba finals game.
View Quote

The story includes the security helping him, which does seem to stretch the limits of belief.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Let’s talk now. Let’s talk!
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:43:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This guy is scum and I look forward to him going to prison due to his little dick syndrome.
View Quote

He claims to have a big one.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yea, semen on ripped clothes is pretty damning
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's the biggest of douches. Fuck that guy. That being said, if she's lying, she should get the same prison time he'd get for the crime.

Agree but the stuff posted above (if true) would be pretty damning.

Edit:  I just read the article.  I’m not gonna lie, it sounds pretty suspicious.

Yea, semen on ripped clothes is pretty damning

The lawyer's letter seems to indicate the DNA source is spit, not semen.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:51:02 PM EDT
[#5]
The guy is a world class scumbag. Why do you think he won’t marry his gf he shares children with? He’s a serial cheater and would lose half of everything the second he signed the marriage certificate.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

But isn’t this like the third time for Conor? He’s either assaulting women or putting himself in situations where he can be easily accused. With that high of a profile that seems stupid at minimum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See... because men have adapted feminine traits (see the envy in this thread) we believe the #metoo accusations this time.

Guilty until proven innocent if we don't like you.

But isn’t this like the third time for Conor? He’s either assaulting women or putting himself in situations where he can be easily accused. With that high of a profile that seems stupid at minimum.

Apparently sport fuckin ain’t what it used to be
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

last I checked, being a stupid asshole isn't a crime. Nor is it an automated determination of guilt for every whore's accusations.
View Quote

Not saying it is, but putting yourself in positions to be sued endlessly is dumb as fuck. I think it was 50 Cent that had women fill out waivers and had a buddy in the room whenever he was getting some tail.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:58:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That "little dude" would be all over your self described shrek ass before you knew what happened, I've seen that play out several times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He always came off as being a world class dick head.

I would even say it to his face...what is the little manlet going to do about it? he;s like 5'9" 160....lmaoooo

all my previous lovers have been bigger than him

doubt he even could reach way up here to my face to try and knock me out....maybe offer him a step stool to fight?

lol
I don’t know you but he’d kick your ass. Let’s be real. He’s a professional fighter and a high level one at that. I’d buy the beer though when you’re done just to watch.

Bas Rutten kick my ass? Yes

That little dude...lol no

That "little dude" would be all over your self described shrek ass before you knew what happened, I've seen that play out several times.

lmaoooooo

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He's fought at 170, his walking around weight before cutting was probably 185-190.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would even say it to his face...what is the little manlet going to do about it? he;s like 5'9" 160....lmaoooo

doubt he even could reach way up here to my face to try and knock me out....maybe offer him a step stool to fight?

He's fought at 170, his walking around weight before cutting was probably 185-190.

at single digit body fat I am 240
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#10]
In the stands?
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should probably stick to the fat girl schtick because the beating a world class fighter thing  just isn't as believable.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:11:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Conor McGregor is never without about 8-10 people as part of his entourage, probably more at a fucking nba finals game.
View Quote

Article says his security was in the bathroom and NBA security was not letting her out of the bathroom while he got a rape blowjob.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:12:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:14:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The guy is a world class scumbag. Why do you think he won't marry his gf he shares children with? He's a serial cheater and would lose half of everything the second he signed the marriage certificate.
View Quote
Maybe you should explain that to her.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#17]

And that is the problem with celebrity rape cases and why few people believe the victims.  All they want is money.  If woman went after actual criminal charges and not just the money aspect I’d be a lot more inclined to believe this stuff when it happens.

With that all being said mcgregor is a douche bag to the extreme and I hope he gets fried.  But I doubt it happens.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Heck, I didn’t even know that little Irishman liked girls!
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which means what exactly about your ability to fight and prevail against this particular fella?

I don't really even watch this MMA stuff unless it happens to be on when I visit a drinking establishment so I'm not at all invested in it like some here will be, but unless you have some amazing skills you're going to need to get super lucky with landing the blows or choking this dude out...

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
I don’t know you but he’d kick your ass. Let’s be real. He’s a professional fighter and a high level one at that. I’d buy the beer though when you’re done just to watch.

lol well you sure don’t lack in the confidence department
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Edit:  I just read the article.  I’m not gonna lie, it sounds pretty suspicious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's the biggest of douches. Fuck that guy. That being said, if she's lying, she should get the same prison time he'd get for the crime.

McGregor does appear to be a huge douche but yes, this appears to be a payday.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:24:48 PM EDT
[#22]
They don’t have cameras all over the place? Should clear up a lot right away. I like how the law firm continually insults mcgregor but she only wants money. Something doesn’t smell right.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Heck, I didn’t even know that little Irishman liked girls!
View Quote

Should we start a pool on the punishment for this blatant COC violation?
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
DM article: (cleaned up the naughty words)

"While she was in the stall, she says McGregor ...

She claims she was able to get him 'off' of her, but says he then xxxxxxxx ...in a desperate attempt to ...

She claims she then tried to flee, but says McGregor 'aggressively grabbed her, pinned her up against the wall' and tried to xxxx rape her.

'Fortunately,  ... the victim continuously elbowed Mr. McGregor and finally escaped,'

Dana White needs to give her a UFC contract. She sounds tough.

View Quote

Well shit, maybe midcap could take him
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:29:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He also assaulted some senior citizens at a bar. He is a brain damaged , retarded , deranged and impulsive sack of shit stuffed in a leprechaun skin suit.
View Quote

That may be 100% correct, HOWEVER, since her lawyers want a settlement NOW before anything else happens or any further investigative work is done, I'll withhold comment because that isn't really the way to go about it IF he attempted to rape her.

"Pay now and we'll go away without wanting criminal charges filed'' doesn't float well with me when it comes to females accusing males even if it may be true.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:29:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

you cant seriously think you would last  5 seconds,  he would hurt you, 240 slow, fat unskilled.  watch video of roger huerta fighting college football player in street, over in seconds left guy out cold, hurt bad, roger fought at 135.  player was 260
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yea, no.
Someone looking for a payday.
I read she doesn't want to press charges, just seeking settlement.
View Quote

Essentially a prostitute.  Only difference is if you negotiate payment before or after.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:32:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Should have had her sign a pre-nutial.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:38:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

You should rephrase.

“IF I was single digit body fat….”
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:40:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Sounds like a gold digger money grab.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:41:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The story includes the security helping him, which does seem to stretch the limits of belief.
View Quote

Odds are, the security they are referring to is his team. They are 100% loyal to him...
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:42:37 PM EDT
[#32]
He's wired like a pitbull.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Come on guys, women never lie.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#34]
There's probably video of her walking away with a smile. If there isn't, he's a fucking idiot. Or a rapist. Gotta CYA.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Could go either way on this one, but what I will say is that any celebrity hooking up with randos these days is certified retarded.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice, I thought you weighed a bit more.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Sounds like bs to me. Arena security is gonna go along with him just raping people?  
Also, where is the video of him?   Any event arena has hundreds of cams. Not to mention one in everyone’s pocket.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#38]
If he actually raped her, or assaulted her in any way, then she should press charges amd he should be tried for whatever criminal offenses are appropriate.

This whole "I'm just seeking a settlement" thing is an unabashed cash grab. And she even admits it.

Refusing to press charges against her rapist just reinforces rape culture and encourages men to continue to rape other women.

He should press charges for false reporting a crime and slander.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

I am with midcap on this one, he may be a professional but I worked with some guys that would snap that little fucker in half while eating a po-boy

He just has not found the "right dude" yet, but he will soon.

If you go back and look at the mascot punching, he hit him hard, did not try to pull the punch...
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Seriously?

Like, do you even know what happened and what she said/did about it?

I can't believe I've actually got to defend Monica Lewinski, but I guess that's where we are!
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#42]
I don’t believe this happened.

Arena security collaborated with CM’s security and entourage to allow him to rape a woman? And then she escaped this world class fighter with just a couple of elbows? And why so much focus and attention paid to his soft donger?

This is feminist fan fiction looking for a payout from the sports establishment because an actual publishing house would laugh at her.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I am with midcap on this one, he may be a professional but I worked with some guys that would snap that little fucker in half while eating a po-boy

If you go back and look at the mascot punching, he hit him hard, did not try to pull the punch...
View Quote

There is NO DOUBT that there are lots of non professional fighters in the world that would knock his dick right in the dirt,  I'm just a bit skeptical of the claim that was made in this particualar thread.

Rest assured that if Midcap were to have a shot at the title that I'd be rooting for HIM but I probably wouldn't put much money on him without having more info...
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

You need help man.  Damn….
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#45]
So he won't be able to play in game 5?

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Sloppy, forced throat f$&k.  Omgosh, I hope it was worth it Liverpool boy…
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

I have no skin in the game but he's not the 140 pound guy he was when he started.

Attachment Attached File

And Miscap, he could probably flick you in the nuts with a leg kick before you even knew what time it was.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

A couple elbows from a women allowed her to escape from a world class fighter??

LOL uh huh #metoo
View Quote

Exactly what I thought when reading the article.

He’s a dirtbag (albeit an entertaining one), but the idea that he was elbowed into submission by a woman. Even weirder, she wants to avoid pressing charges after being viciously raped.  Instead she is looking for a quick settlement.

Lots of red flags.

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yea, no.
Someone looking for a payday.
I read she doesn't want to press charges, just seeking settlement.
View Quote

The vast majority of rape accusations are bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Bro come on… Connor McGregor would beat the absolute shit out of you lol. Props for the confidence though
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top