Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Told my buddy in lawschool...who used to be a deputy to become a rich man, all he has to do is follow the cops around and give their victims his business card.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Never forget these are the same guys had no problem kicking families out of empty playgrounds in 2020 and simultaneously standing down while cities burned.  It wasn't just a few bad apples.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, the cop certainly proved that he’s really a professional.

What a bunch of dickhead cops.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@LawyerUp

Thanks...and thanks for doing these, but holy hell brother, next time you need to pronounce the name of a town in New England, PM me first.  That was painful.  

This one is free - Gloucester is not Glou-Chest-Er.  It's Gloss-tah.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
YT made me wait SEVEN days to monetize this video, even w/ cutting and blurring parts. They really did not want to approve this. Here's the raw footage though which is uncensored/cut. It really is pretty bizarre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9zwIFgTIE8

@LawyerUp

Thanks...and thanks for doing these, but holy hell brother, next time you need to pronounce the name of a town in New England, PM me first.  That was painful.  

This one is free - Gloucester is not Glou-Chest-Er.  It's Gloss-tah.

Maybe I'll start doing like Rush used to do with hispanic names. My normal unidentifiable accent, then Spanish class for a couple syllables. But keeping up with this shit is like remembering pronouns.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Never forget these are the same guys had no problem kicking families out of empty playgrounds in 2020 and simultaneously standing down while cities burned.  It wasn't just a few bad apples.
View Quote

I have body cam of a elderly (combat vet) barber getting physically arrested (handcuffed, etc.) for opening his barber shop during the lockdowns. In a red state. Sued the cops who did it and lost. I'll bet I could get some traction with it now since my channel is way bigger. They certainly deserve it. But that would suck if it triggered any censor robots still in place and strike my channel. My only strike was forcing presenting actual science about the masking kids nonsense/abuse. Should not be forgotten though....
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:42:32 PM EDT
[#6]
How stupid do you have to be, arresting a priest and his preggo wife..Someday the cops are going to go off on the wrong person, and either he or his family or friends are going to make some cops wish they had lived a different life..
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, they went after those pastors with as much energy as if they were stopping parents from rescuing their children from a school shooter.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:58:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I like the energy, but that was a very unhelpful vector for it's utilization.

I'd say more than a few cops there weren't using their heads.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 7:16:02 PM EDT
[#9]
*Doesn't like being called a tyrant; responds by promptly acting like a petty tyrant.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Lol.

100% the reason PCSO in St Pete will NOT implement body cams.  They would cease to be able to function as a LE agency.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Massachusetts Police.

What did you expect?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Found not guilty of everything those cunts charged them with. JFC...  Any high fives or barely contained chuckles here yet from the blew crue?

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:06:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Not going to say anything that the "good apples" haven't already contributed.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:07:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Massachusetts Police.

What did you expect?
View Quote

You act like this same kind of stuff isn’t common in Texas and other “free” states.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:10:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Swing and a miss.  To be fair, that’s how everyone (except Georgians) think it should be pronounced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TAH-LEE-AH-FAIR-OH?

Swing and a miss.  To be fair, that’s how everyone (except Georgians) think it should be pronounced.

tollifurruh?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#16]
You mean the folks always asking you if you seen Kyle?

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:30:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How stupid do you have to be, arresting a priest and his preggo wife..Someday the cops are going to go off on the wrong person, and either he or his family or friends are going to make some cops wish they had lived a different life..
View Quote

Yep.

I avoid them like the plague and follow the Chris rock rules on freaking with them.

With all that said, the police are the only thing I'm afraid of.

Really sad
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:57:33 PM EDT
[#18]
As I say every time - a common denominator in these videos is officers who cannot accept being questioned or disobeyed. They cannot be wrong and must have the last word.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Nasty smirking tyrants.   Look at them all standing around.   I bet each one costs the taxpayers over $200,000 per year.   Don’t forget that sweet pension.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No chance.

If I ever get the chance to legally goad some low impulse control meathead with a badge into a rage so blind he forgets the law, I'm taking it and the town that hired the fuck-up can buy me a nice little property in the country.

So far I've only run across mentally stable cops, unfortunately, but you never know.
View Quote

So maybe a road trip to Woosta, Mass is in your future?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 11:38:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Is that the place they make that watery piss that they say you are supposed to put on a steak?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 11:42:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Notes:

Narrator is annoying as fuck

New Englanders are annoying as fuck

These people are so dumb or egotistical that they can’t think up names for the kids besides their own name and slapping “jr” on it.
View Quote

I really appreciated the narrator repeating the cops name with Junior at the end of it and saying “of course it is” before going on. ????
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:02:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You act like this same kind of stuff isn’t common in Texas and other “free” states.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Massachusetts Police.

What did you expect?

False dichotomy.

I said nothing of the sort.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:08:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Can we get a sub forum for cop hate, and sucking the wrinkles out of the ball sack of this guys youtube channel???

And yes I am aware he is a “very respected” member here……
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:11:18 AM EDT
[#27]
This is why people don’t like cops
Support is waning
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:12:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Can we get a sub forum for cop hate, and sucking the wrinkles out of the ball sack of this guys youtube channel???

View Quote

Is there some reason you want this content shunted away from the spotlight?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:21:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Want to say it's unbelievable except it isn't. It's very believable. I am surprised the victim didn't get shot.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:37:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Tyrants
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:38:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yep.

I avoid them like the plague and follow the Chris rock rules on freaking with them.

With all that said, the police are the only thing I'm afraid of.

Really sad
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:54:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't you guys already have a safe space?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 1:26:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why don't you want blind justice for all?  Surely people with the absolute power to destroy your life in every way possible from simple inconvenience, to financial ruin, to putting you in prison even if you never did what they accused, to taking you or your loved ones lives, surely those people should at least have to live up to the standards they hold you to,  if not a much higher  standard shouldn't  they?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:07:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

The main problem police have, is that Cops keep insulting and assaulting every demographic in America, while protecting the bad guys.  

LEO’s have forgotten they serve the Taxpayer.   That’s a very big problem for us all.     One that needs to be discussed.  

They have lost the Trust and Support of their base.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:31:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:29:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Well it's no longer excusable to go into churches and harass over masks....way to escalate, tyrant
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Wow, they went after those pastors with as much energy as if they were stopping parents from rescuing their children from a school shooter.
View Quote

Or looters
Or rioters
Or arsonists
Or….
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I at this point assume anyone touting TBL to be just as much of a POS as 99% of cops. Prove me wrong
View Quote

Uh oh, I think you just sent up the bat signal. Ibtl
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:24:56 AM EDT
[#39]
That’s not an arrest since there was zero legal basis to arrest these people, it should be treated as a kidnapping with. assault and battery.
Cops should be charged and arrested. All retirement accounts and other personal property they own should ne seized and given to the people they assaulted to pay off any legal judgements.
If this is the way it would go, it would be the last time that the cops ever did something like this.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So maybe a road trip to Woosta, Mass is in your future?
View Quote

It would be really funny if everyone started calling that guy tyrant like it was his name.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:02:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And yes I am aware he is a "very respected" member here  
View Quote

IMO this isn't cop hate.  It's anger at bad  cops.  The solution for that is for the "good cops" to reign in the bad ones instead of standing there smirking and letting them go unhinged.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:03:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:26:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

IMO this isn't cop hate.  It's anger at bad  cops.  The solution for that is for the "good cops" to reign in the bad ones instead of standing there smirking and letting them go unhinged.
View Quote

The true cop hate in these threads is proclaiming revulsion of badge toting felons to be cop hate.

These cop haters are saying all cops are bad, therefore disliking criminals is being offensive to cops.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#45]
It's almost always low IQ and low impulse control.  Time and time again.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hopefully you'll have a better day today.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:01:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It's almost always low IQ and low impulse control.  Time and time again.
View Quote

Yes, but why do so many people exhibit the impulse in the first place, when tendency towards that impulse disqualifies you for wielding the power associated with the job you hold?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277223/tmp_6320f9f9-05a5-4fb2-b686-b19d24f27208-2527148.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:07:45 AM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277223/tmp_6320f9f9-05a5-4fb2-b686-b19d24f27208-2527148.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Cool, more payout from the taxpayers wallet.

Hold cops accountable for their own fuck ups.
View Quote

That cop shouldn't be a cop in any way, shape or form.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top