Kharn
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It’s amusing watching some of you trying to reverse-Karnac this whole situation, while praying that it wasn’t a white person who killed the little boy. What does it matter? A kid is dead at the hands of those two, and they should burn for it.
View Quote

I was gonna say this...seems like some really wanted the perpetrators to be......how do we say it here....vibrant?

It’s a sad story...even sadder is the atmosphere here!
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 7:48:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Sad story, I hope the family gets some closure.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 7:49:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Eriz. Such a nice Irish name.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, we know they aren't white seeing there's no pictures or suspect description.
He looks white, maybe he's a "white hispanic"

Scottish.  Clan Eriz.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 7:52:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I was gonna say this...seems like some really wanted the perpetrators to be......how do we say it here....vibrant?

View Quote

Assholes in every race. I'm just glad they found this POS.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 7:52:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Poor kid
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 7:53:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Watch, I'm going to do something many are incapable of: Hold someone of a similar racial background as myself to account for the choices they made.

That guy should be tried and if found guilty of killing that little kid, should be put into a wood chipper feet first.
View Quote

My wood chipper is on stand by.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 8:52:18 AM EDT
[#8]
According to an article on Fox, the six year old child was driving a car at the time he was shot. His mother was a passenger in that car.  I suspect that's because 'journalists' now do not know how to construct a sentence.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:13:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They said Costa Mesa residents.
Costa Mesa isn’t exactly “The Hood”.
View Quote

Road rage shooting?

I'd expect a crabby old white guy.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:17:13 AM EDT
[#10]
https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2021/06/marcus-anthony-eriz-wynne-lee-costa-mesa-ca-couple-arrested-aiden-leos-road-rage-shooting/

You know damn well that the left-wing MSM is going to play up the fact the he's a gun enthusiast.

Regards,
-Greg
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Execute them, fucking scumbags.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Oxygen thief.  I really don't care if the shooter takes another breath.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:22:16 AM EDT
[#13]
My guess is the woman turned in her bf.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Evil people.

It appears these road rage shootings are all the rage these days. I take great care not to engage in this type of behavior, would even more so if had a kid in the car with me.

Infuriating, and sad, situation.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Eriz is a Middle Eastern last name by way of Spain which was under the Umayyad Caliphate. So white or Hispanic depending who you ask I guess.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He gives me a middle eastern vibe.
View Quote

Indeed.
With his looks and his last name, I would suspect he's probably Turkish.

He's definitely not Hispanic.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:31:36 AM EDT
[#17]
There is no such thing as gun violence in California, the gun control laws there clearly work.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:32:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

My guess is, she didn't.

Because if she had, she wouldn't be getting charged with murder along with him.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Or a Dodge Charger?

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quick question. Were any of the vehicles involved a Chrysler 300?

Or a Dodge Charger?

Kharn

Or a Nissan Altima or Maxima?
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:33:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

My guess is, she didn't.

View Quote

I bet she had her mother turn them in and she's counting on her vaginal privilege to save her.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thanks.

I found this info on some backwater site, I guess normies still don't realize how much information they are sending out into the world.  Also, I'm a redneck from TN, but this guy doesn't look white to me.

Marcus Anthony Eriz is a white man from California, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:

He is Wynne Lee‘s boyfriend. She is one year younger than him. (a)
   He and Lee live together in Costa Mesa, Orange County, California. (a)
   He is a Japanese domestic market (JDM) cars enthusiast. (b)
   He is a welder. (b)
   He worked as an auto body technician at Platinum Collision Centers Dos Lagos in Corona, Riverside County, California. (b)
   On March 3, 2018, he took to Instagram to share a meme that says, “I’m not gay. I just love miatas.” (b)
   On September 29, 2019, he posted three Instagram videos of himself firing guns at a shooting range. (b)
   On December 23, 2019, he helped his stepfather build a car port. (b)
   On December 24, 2019, he took to Instagram to share a video of his mother checking their newly built car port. (b)
   On May 21, 2021, he and Lee were allegedly in a Volkswagen Golf SportWagen when they were involved in a road rage accident. One of them allegedly fatally shot Joanna Cloonan‘s son Aiden Leos. (a) (c)
   On June 6, 2021, the California Highway Patrol arrested him and Lee at their home in Costa Mesa. They are expected to be charged with murder and they were being held in an Orange County jail in lieu of $1 million bail each. (a) (c)
   He was 24 years old when he was arrested on June 6, 2021. (a)
   His mugshots have yet to be released. He is scheduled to appear in court on June 8, 2021. (c)
View Quote

You forgot to add that he is a child murderer.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Screwed up case
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:40:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My guess is, she didn't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My guess is, she didn't.

Not necessarily on the charges aspect. She might get charged as a murder accomplice but face lighter sentencing if she turned them in. However I think you’re correct that she didn’t. My bet is they were trying to lay low in the hope it would blow over. Honestly, anyone dumb enough to fire at another car on the highway probably isn’t someone who generally excels at thoughtful reason, or life in general.

In any case, the guy intended to kill somebody and should burn in a gasoline fire.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:41:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Thanks.

I found this info on some backwater site, I guess normies still don't realize how much information they are sending out into the world.  Also, I'm a redneck from TN, but this guy doesn't look white to me.

View Quote

the color of the guys skin doesn't really matter, but.... If a person of Latino heritage is oppressed he is a minority, if a person of Latino heritage commits murder, he is lumped into the white category, aka white-Hispanic.

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Pretty sure Lee is a Chinese name.  He gives me a middle eastern vibe, but could be hispanic I guess.
View Quote

I knew it !

Robert E. Lee was CHINESE !!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:44:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol there are  not any still running.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:45:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Witnesses, traffic cams, security cams, vehicle registration.
View Quote

^^^^ This and phone records that place them at the area of the shooting. Your phone is a wonderful tracking device/on body chip.....................
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pretty sure the dude didn't intend to murder the child, probably still charge him with murder though.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:46:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Pretty sure Lee is a Chinese name.
View Quote

Well this is awkward

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

^^^^ Columbian ????.............
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I bet she had her mother turn them in.
View Quote

No, the girl and the shooter are both in jail without bond on an open charge of murder.

But I'm willing to bet that when the cops get her in the interrogation room, they'll grill her hard and shout at her that she's looking at life in prison, and she'll be in tears and shaking...and the cop will then have someone bring her in a bottle of water and he'll get her calmed back down, then the prosecutor will come in and say..."I'll tell you what, I believe I can give you a good, one time only, deal...testify against your boyfriend, and we'll give you immunity from prosecution...and you'll walk."
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

^^^^ This and phone records that place them at the area of the shooting. Your phone is a wonderful tracking device/on body chip.....................
View Quote

It's amazing how far that triangulation stuff has come.  Recently listening to the scanner in my podunk town I heard the dispatcher tell an officer he was within 10 feet of the phone that had made a 911 call 10 minutes earlier.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Considering how long it took, I wonder how they got to them.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I think I posted here that I pulled out of a driveway to turn right and a woman in side road to my right accelerate quickly in front of me to turn left-the opposite direction I was going. I looked at her in surprise, I don't think I honked, and she flipped me off. I was just surprised and if not for arfcom would have forgotten about it. But if I was some angry guy who just found out his wife left him or he had cancer the middle finger girl would have had a tough time of it. There was a road rage shooting about a mile from there a couple of years ago so it's not like "that doesn't happen around here."

This weekend I took my kids in my wife's car to visit relatives and when I saw a couple of Harleys coming, so I decided to quickly pass a tractor trailer that was slowing up a big hill. I didn't cut off the bikes or slow them down, but I sure stomped on it and got into the passing lane when I saw them way behind me because I didn't want to get stuck behind them.

I pulled back over and a little while later when the motorcycles passed me I saw one guy had colors from an outlaw motorcycle gang on his vest. oops
View Quote

I was telling my wife, who has more of a temper than me when driving, this same thing. You never know where the other person’s mind is at. Lost job, found out their girl is cheating on them, maybe just a shitbird that doesn’t have any value for life.

Rarely do these things happen because somebody got cut off and just lets it go. Typically there’s a back and forth that carries on for some length of time before somebody decides to start shooting.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:37:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

1999 300M with no clearcoat left.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s amusing watching some of you trying to reverse-Karnac this whole situation, while praying that it wasn’t a white person who killed the little boy. What does it matter? A kid is dead at the hands of those two, and they should burn for it.

I wasn’t hoping, but I damn sure expected it to be. When 85% or more of random violent happenings in the news turn out to be vibrant, you start to assume violence caused by unknown bad guys, to be vibrant related. About 85% chance of being correct normally.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:39:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Reward was almost 1 million. Was going to happen sooner or later
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:41:39 AM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty sure Lee is a Chinese name.

Well this is awkward

https://cdn.britannica.com/77/2077-050-1C56BF1D/Robert-E-Lee-1865.jpg

ah. so apparently she has confederate ancestors.  well, theres the smoking gun, white supremacist did this.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Witnesses, traffic cams, security cams, vehicle registration.
View Quote

Don't forget the $500K reward
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Host of a Radio show that's on before C2C kept droning on and on about there being a video on YouTube of this pos building a Mac10.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I think I posted here that I pulled out of a driveway to turn right and a woman in side road to my right accelerate quickly in front of me to turn left-the opposite direction I was going. I looked at her in surprise, I don't think I honked, and she flipped me off. I was just surprised and if not for arfcom would have forgotten about it. But if I was some angry guy who just found out his wife left him or he had cancer the middle finger girl would have had a tough time of it. There was a road rage shooting about a mile from there a couple of years ago so it's not like "that doesn't happen around here."

This weekend I took my kids in my wife's car to visit relatives and when I saw a couple of Harleys coming, so I decided to quickly pass a tractor trailer that was slowing up a big hill. I didn't cut off the bikes or slow them down, but I sure stomped on it and got into the passing lane when I saw them way behind me because I didn't want to get stuck behind them.

I pulled back over and a little while later when the motorcycles passed me I saw one guy had colors from an outlaw motorcycle gang on his vest. oops
View Quote

Last week I had a 20'ish y/o kid with Georgia DV plates get butthurt about having to wait for me to back into a parking spot. The little fucker actually parked and walked over to run his mouth until he saw my unit decal. He got real friendly like a PVT trying to grow facial hair on leave then walked back to his car.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Races doesn’t matter, these two if proven guilt should be dead. Easy as that
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:28:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Pretty sure the dude didn't intend to murder the child, probably still charge him with murder though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

UH... pretty sure once you commit a felony(shooting at an occupied vehicle...) you are potentially liable 2nd degree murder for the fallout if someone gets killed. Regardless of if you intended to hurt someone.
Like if I rob a liquor store and the clerk pulls a gun, I dropkick the gun kung fu style and it lands on ground and randomly goes off hitting and kill the bum who is simply trying to buy his bottle of MD2020, IM liable for the death, I was committing a felony(robbery), and someone died during that felony. Same if the getaway driver from felony runs over a nun in a crosswalk because roads were slippery they didn't intend to run them over, BUT they were committing a felony(aiding and abetting the robbery) so they are guilt of 2nd degree murder.

Now if someone says "im going to go shoot that guy", and then does that is 1st degree (IE set out to cause death and did)/
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No, the girl and the shooter are both in jail without bond on an open charge of murder.

But I'm willing to bet that when the cops get her in the interrogation room, they'll grill her hard and shout at her that she's looking at life in prison, and she'll be in tears and shaking...and the cop will then have someone bring her in a bottle of water and he'll get her calmed back down, then the prosecutor will come in and say..."I'll tell you what, I believe I can give you a good, one time only, deal...testify against your boyfriend, and we'll give you immunity from prosecution...and you'll walk."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet she had her mother turn them in.

Yep. This mental midget is gonna learn the hard way that his woman is not gonna be his "ride or die 4 life" when staring down the barrel of decades in prison. Asshole is gonna be thinking "man, I should have exercised a bit more impulse control'.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:30:45 AM EDT
[#46]
I found these on his instagram account. I wonder which pistol he used?

Pics of girlfriend Wynne Lee:

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:43:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Costa Mesa was turning into a shithole when I lived there in the 80's.
The only thing that I miss is the beach, but they started having issues there with gangs as well.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Pretty sure Lee is a Chinese name.  He gives me a middle eastern vibe, but could be hispanic I guess.
View Quote

She could be Korean, Lee is the 2nd most common last name there. My first thought was also that the guy looks middle eastern.

He's wearing a Compton hat shooting, so a "wanna be gangsta" street racer type from Orange County.

Regardless, they're 100% pieces of shit.

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:48:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The chick could be the shooter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Watch, I'm going to do something many are incapable of: Hold someone of a similar racial background as myself to account for the choices they made.

That guy should be tried and if found guilty of killing that little kid, should be put into a wood chipper feet first.

The chick could be the shooter.

It was reported that it was possibly a woman driving and a male shooter from reports of witnesses and the mother of the kid that was killed.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

She could be Korean, Lee is the 2nd most common last name there. My first thought was also that the guy looks middle eastern.

He's wearing a Compton hat shooting, so a "wanna be gangsta" street racer type from Orange County.

Regardless, they're 100% pieces of shit.

View Quote

My thoughts as well.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top