Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's funny right there. Those neighborhoods are like that BECAUSE of who lives there.
View Quote

Agreed
But they need to spend the money to rebuild that neighborhood so they stay there not come to my neighborhood
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Start with Martha's Vineyard.
View Quote

The Obamas already moved in.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:49:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's funny right there. Those neighborhoods are like that BECAUSE of who lives there.
View Quote

Not for long..

Here our city has been pushing this bullshit called “codeNext” that puts multifamily zoning right smack dab in the middle class neighborhoods. The Lib whites are freaking out because they know it means needles in their streets and crime increases and all kinds of shit.  The city tries to ram it through every election cycle now. They also want to put homeless camps in the public parks in those neighborhoods…
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#4]
The reason to build multi family housing is to provide housing near jobs.  The idea of suburbia is to have higher quality housing, even if you have to commute to jobs.  It makes little sense to put population density away from jobs.  The plan is stupid as fuck.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The reason to build multi family housing is to provide housing near jobs.  The idea of suburbia is to have higher quality housing, even if you have to commute to jobs.  It makes little sense to put population density away from jobs.  The plan is stupid as fuck.
View Quote

Those people won’t have jobs,  I don’t think you understand what the actual goals are here…it’s not to improve their lifestyle it’s to make yours less sustainable.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Those people won’t have jobs,  I don’t think you understand what the actual goals are here…
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those people won’t have jobs,  I don’t think you understand what the actual goals are here…

Right?

This has nothing to do with efficiency or employment.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not for long..

Here our city has been pushing this bullshit called "codeNext" that puts multifamily zoning right smack dab in the middle class neighborhoods. The Lib whites are freaking out because they know it means needles in their streets and crime increases and all kinds of shit.  The city tries to ram it through every election cycle now. They also want to put homeless camps in the public parks in those neighborhoods
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not for long..

Here our city has been pushing this bullshit called "codeNext" that puts multifamily zoning right smack dab in the middle class neighborhoods. The Lib whites are freaking out because they know it means needles in their streets and crime increases and all kinds of shit.  The city tries to ram it through every election cycle now. They also want to put homeless camps in the public parks in those neighborhoods
Fuck Austin. And for the record, I work downtown. They've allowed the dregs of society to overrun the place.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
All part of the plan to destroy the middle class. That will destroy the backbone of this country.
View Quote

With communism there can’t a middle class.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:01:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The administration has no constitutional authority over local zoning laws. Fuck off.
View Quote

They will give states, cities and towns fed money to change the zoning laws, so wherever it happens you'll know the local politicians sold out the residents
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They don't care to improve anyone's situation.  They want to force everyone into an equally shitty existence.
View Quote

It's about changing Republican areas democrat.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

With communism there can’t a middle class.
View Quote

A middle class has enough comfort, disposable income and political power to thwart the elitists and put people like Trump in office…they can’t have that.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:05:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

The target audience is largely unemployable so that's not a concern
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm looking forward to seeing New Jack City-type Section 8 housing in the "blue-burbs" of NOtVA......Deserves has everything to do with it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:07:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They will give states, cities and towns fed money to change the zoning laws, so wherever it happens you'll know the local politicians sold out the residents
View Quote

And they’ve promised their hedge fund buddies a free flow of government subsidy for development and government paid low income rent to make their collusion beneficial.  I’m starting to understand why Wall Street went along with the steal.  They were bribed.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why do you think Blackrock is buying up suburban properties? They in bed with gubbmint for those swwweeet HUD bux!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:19:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Would it be possible for a town, not wanting the influx of poverty, to revise building codes so that the new high density construction is so expensive to build that the riff-raff would be completely priced out of the market?
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The administration has no constitutional authority over local zoning laws. Fuck off.
View Quote
LOL the constitution hahahahah
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Remember when the Obama/Biden Regime moved the Census Bureau from the Commerce Dept to directly under the White House?

That was to harvest the raw data needed to determine which GOP majority voting districts could be flipped by deliberate demographic change via "asylum applicants" and illegal alien relocation.

Continuation of the same plan, flood conservative suburban subdivisions with high density rental/democrat voter housing.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Would it be possible for a town, not wanting the influx of poverty, to revise building codes so that the new high density construction is so expensive to build that the riff-raff would be completely priced out of the market?
View Quote
Like make them all GREEN? LOL You think the riff raff are buying? renting? All that will do is line more gov / crony pockets, raise everyone elses living costs, raise everyone elses property taxes, raise the gov budget/debt payout for the units, raise the section 8 payout to fill those units.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#20]
The housing developers are already doing their damndest to do this where I live...

One-acre lots could be subdivided to cram in as many houses as possible.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They don't care to improve anyone's situation.  They want to force everyone into an equally shitty existence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they cared to,that money could rehab a lot of neighborhoods in blighted urban areas. Make liveable neighborhoods for the people they want to push out into suburbia

This is all about trying to change red suburban areas to blue. And, trying to change red congressional districts to blue by exporting excess blue voters to them. This is a power grab to try to ensure Dimunist rule in perpetuity.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Suddenly my HOA isn’t looking so bad for once. The city can do what it wants, but our HOA owns this master planned community, it’s private property and even though we own our individual lots, the HOA has a lot to say about the dwellings. If my house burned down, I would have to rebuild it to look the same. There are already two high end apartment complexes in the community as well, so nothing will change for us. But this is a truly insidious plan that will no doubt end up in court if it passes. Don’t mess with people’s homes.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Slum-burbs.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:34:30 PM EDT
[#24]
I think they can only disrupt hud funds.  Win win
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:40:28 PM EDT
[#25]
It was probably caused by a lightning strike.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, bless your heart.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#27]
All you commie motherfuckers think you can get your central planners to give you extra contractual rights over other peoples land.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
more proof obama is still running the white house
View Quote

Nope. He and usurper pedo are puppets
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Many cities have already closed/knocked down their projects and moved the residents into the suburbs, with predictable results. It's nearly impossible to find a Section 8 map but some people have and if you overlay them with crime maps they line up almost perfectly.

Memphis was one of the first places to do this and formerly safe quiet suburbs changed 180 degrees almost overnight.

Even the communist rag The Atlantic admits to it:

(Link cold on purpose)
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/07/american-murder-mystery/306872/

The plan to destroy good neighborhoods and schools has been going on for a long time. You can watch the path of destruction walk across metro areas. Now they're trying to shotgun it all at once so there's nowhere to go.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Suddenly my HOA isn’t looking so bad for once. The city can do what it wants, but our HOA owns this master planned community, it’s private property and even though we own our individual lots, the HOA has a lot to say about the dwellings. If my house burned down, I would have to rebuild it to look the same. There are already two high end apartment complexes in the community as well, so nothing will change for us. But this is a truly insidious plan that will no doubt end up in court if it passes. Don’t mess with people’s homes.
View Quote

HOAs as the last bastion of freedom in the suburbs....that would break arfcom.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

doesnt matter. you aint seen bad yet but its comin.

brazilian favelas. assuming california doesnt completely dry up and blow away, you will see it there first

honestly, my recommendation is to embrace the suck. if you have enough money it wont matter. freedoms will be for sale. it will simply cost to live a safe and comfortable lifestyle...

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:48:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Remote work and StarLink. Moving to the country like a reverse Beverly Hillbillies. Thanks, Elon.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Subsidized "mixed income" developments..

Your tax dollars will pay for Rashida and her four fatherless children to live in a $350k condo. Since nobody will be willing to spend that sort of money to be Rashida's neighbor all of the other units will become the same. They've been doing it for over a decade here. It's a sly way for the feds to pay developers to build big expensive public housing projects in prime areas.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This is all about trying to change red suburban areas to blue. And, trying to change red congressional districts to blue by exporting excess blue voters to them. This is a power grab to try to ensure Dimunist rule in perpetuity.
View Quote

Everything they do is an effort to further that goal. It's outright treasonous but no mo mean tweets.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:08:01 PM EDT
[#35]
What a great way to break the spirit of the middle and below middle class. Show them there's no escape, that their dreams of someday making it to a single family home in a safe neighborhood are gone forever, and at even though they may have thought they made it the .gov is going to snatch it away. Their wealth is primarily in their homes, and now they get to watch that wealth drain away right along with their safety and security. And hope.

Communism: Destroying incentives and breaking dreams since 1917.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:10:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It was probably caused by a lightning strike.
View Quote

When my small town government took state money to build a big public housing development on the edge of town to relocate the residents of a shuttered project two towns over there were a lot of lighting strikes during construction. Eventually somebody got the hint and gave up on the project. The entire town board was voted out in the following two election cycles.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#37]
If they tried that around here, the building would keep getting burnt down at night.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Start with Martha's Vineyard.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:13:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Oh, bless your heart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, bless your heart.

You wish.  This has been getting press for some time now.  Are we a little slow on the uptake ?  

kwg
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#40]
I don’t trust anything the Democrats pass.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Many cities have already closed/knocked down their projects and moved the residents into the suburbs, with predictable results. It's nearly impossible to find a Section 8 map but some people have and if you overlay them with crime maps they line up almost perfectly.

Memphis was one of the first places to do this and formerly safe quiet suburbs changed 180 degrees almost overnight.

Even the communist rag The Atlantic admits to it:
It
(Link cold on purpose)
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/07/american-murder-mystery/306872/

The plan to destroy good neighborhoods and schools has been going on for a long time. You can watch the path of destruction walk across metro areas. Now they're trying to shotgun it all at once so there's nowhere to go.
View Quote

Happened in a neighborhood where I used to rent a townhome years ago. When I moved in they did not take section 8 or HUD and it was a nice neighborhood full of younger working class couples. My second year there the ownership changed hands and the new owners began taking those sweet government checks. Overnight it went from a nice neighborhood to regular car and home break ins, constant police and ambulance presence due to domestics and ODs and all the other fun stuff the trash brought with them. Nothing like all night parties during the week thrown by people who don't have to work in the morning ever.

Packed up one weekend and walked out on the lease. They tried to go through collections but I disputed it and their claim never went anywhere.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

brazilian favelas. assuming california doesnt completely dry up and blow away, you will see it there first

honestly, my recommendation is to embrace the suck. if you have enough money it wont matter. freedoms will be for sale. it will simply cost to live a safe and comfortable lifestyle...

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/newscms/2016_31/1652261/favela-rio-ejo-080316.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/newscms/2016_31/1652261/favela-rio-ejo-080316.jpg

I plan to move out to the cabin by that point and just deal with the commute. It's too far out from any public services and surrounded by state park land.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#43]
We desperately need a Constitutional Amendment to prevent the federal government from using its purse strings to enact policies that are not enumerated to under Articles I and II.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Happened in a neighborhood where I used to rent a townhome years ago. When I moved in they did not take section 8 or HUD and it was a nice neighborhood full of younger working class couples. My second year there the ownership changed hands and the new owners began taking those sweet government checks. Overnight it went from a nice neighborhood to regular car and home break ins, constant police and ambulance presence due to domestics and ODs and all the other fun stuff the trash brought with them. Nothing like all night parties during the week thrown by people who don't have to work in the morning ever.

Packed up one weekend and walked out on the lease. They tried to go through collections but I disputed it and their claim never went anywhere.
View Quote

So you were a lowlife renter and they moved in even lower life renters?

I have white trash living on either side of me here in the suburbs, but they own.

The suburbs. Too poor to live in a nice part of the city, or the country.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
We desperately need a Constitutional Amendment to prevent the federal government from using its purse strings to enact policies that are not enumerated to under Articles I and II.
View Quote

You mean like when they made zoning a thing in the first place?
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:19:09 PM EDT
[#46]
They did this in Russia, which brought us the Gopnik movement.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:19:28 PM EDT
[#47]
There are no more democrats left; what is left is a cancerous communist party trying to destroy America to the core!
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:21:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I have white trash living on either side of me here in the suburbs, but they own.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was my third place after moving out on my own. Also since I was on the hire lists of a half dozen police and fire departments I didn't want to buy and lock myself into an area I'd have to move from when I got hired by one of them.

Now I'm a lowlife landlord. Until my last rental property sells that is.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It was my third place after moving out on my own. Also since I was on the hire lists of a half dozen police and fire departments I didn't want to buy and lock myself into an area I'd have to move from when I got hired by one of them.

Now I'm a lowlife landlord. Until my last rental property sells that is.
View Quote

I’m sure the renters you hate have excuses just like you do.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#50]
One objective of the Low IQ Left is to abolish nice.  

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top