BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:58:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is not true. The Trump campaign and its boosters have been faking imagery in attacks against DeSantis for quite some time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's worrisome that many of you are trying to give DeSantis a pass because though you're acknowledging that the images are fake, they "represent" somehow the reality of Trump's choices - so they are OK.  That's a CRAZY stance to take.  

That's a line I would not have expected anyone here to cross and certainly would not have expected DeSantis to be the first one to cross in an election ad.
This is not true. The Trump campaign and its boosters have been faking imagery in attacks against DeSantis for quite some time.
I'd be curious to see what you're alleging from the Trump campaign and portrayed as if it were real.  Please provide links to such images and ad campaigns against DeSantis from the Trump campaign.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:01:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Maybe take a breath and consider that this shit is going to be leaking into things without the direct intention to deceive because the person using them doesn't know they are faked.  This shit is going to be getting real hard to sift out in the next few years too.  Entire videos will be able to be created that are really hard to tell are fake.

More interesting times ahead.
View Quote
Ignorance isn't a defense.  That's what you're suggesting.  They have a duty to vet images they use - especially questionable ones.  If they choose not to, then they have a duty to own that mistake and publish a correction.  That's a pretty dumb move and calls into question all future pics and claims they make.  They put themselves in that position.  Seems like a bad choice.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'd be curious to see what you're alleging from the Trump campaign and portrayed as if it were real.  Please provide links to such images and ad campaigns against DeSantis from the Trump campaign.
View Quote
Already posted one upthread. But there's others.

There's more out there. Trump supporters are in no position to whine about this.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The campaign backing 'Rino Ron' DeSantis as Republican presidential nominee in 2024 has used what experts identify as AI-generated deepfakes in attack ad against rival Donald Trump.

On June 5th, the “DeSantis War Room” Twitter account shared a video emphasizing Trump’s support for Anthony Fauci, a former White House chief medical advisor and key figure in developing the US response to COVID-19. Fauci has become a hated figure in right-wing politics, particularly among the anti-vax movement, and the attack ad seeks to grow this base of support for DeSantis by portraying Trump and Fauci as close collaborators.

The video includes real clips of Trump discussing Fauci and a collage of six pictures of the two men together. Of the six images, three appear to be AI-generated, showing Trump embracing Fauci. In the collage below they are top-left, bottom-middle, and bottom-right.

https://www.theverge.com/2023/6/8/23753626/deepfake-political-attack-ad-ron-desantis-donald-trump-anthony-fauci

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/547908/Rino_DeSantis-01-2844160.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/547908/no_more_rino_traitors-2835582.jpg

Honestly, considering what Desantis has done as governor of Florida, I do not understand how anyone could label him a RINO.

Im not a nevertrumper, I voted for the man twice and would vote for him again if he is chosen as the candidate to run in 2024, but all this anti-Desantis RINO stuff seems like leftist attempts to sow discord and division.

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Already posted one upthread. But there's others.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyHK_w6WYAIEjIT?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyHKft0WIAIA-1r?format=png&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyHKfuoXwAAdQs1?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyHKft3XgAEgvvg?format=png&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyHKfv2X0AESPKQ?format=png&name=360x360
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxE29jLWIAAYya2?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FyHURZ1XwAE_Nlk?format=jpg&name=small
There's more out there. Trump supporters are in no position to whine about this.
You're going to have to clarify those for me.  There will always be those who are associated with candidates that do questionable things.  There will always be clear satire.  The DeSantis ad was not satire; clearly.  

However, what I asked for was something analogous to what the DeSantis presidential campaign did.  They published the video using the fake pictures in a collage with real ones.

Every one you've posted as justification - none were posted by the Trump presidential campaign itself (other than the one that's clearly satire with Satan and Hitler in it).  That's a BIG distinction.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:28:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Trump didn’t go to pedo island. Stop peddling lies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
too early for trump release the desantis underage stuff yet

Did Desantis go to Epstein's pedo island
Trump did.

Has Desantis embraced the LBGTQ movement?
Trump did.

Has Desantis tried to undermine the second amendment?
Trump did.

I stand corrected. He flew on Epstein's jet multiple times, but he did not visit his island.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2021/12/21/maxwell-case-shows-frequency-trump-clinton-flights-epstein-jets/8980818002/
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:31:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Honestly, considering what Desantis has done as governor of Florida, I do not understand how anyone could label him a RINO.

Im not a nevertrumper, I voted for the man twice and would vote for him again if he is chosen as the candidate to run in 2024, but all this anti-Desantis RINO stuff seems like leftists attempt to sow discord and division.

View Quote

It is, just as much of the anti-Trump stuff is to sow dissent.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I stand corrected. He flew on Epstein's jet multiple times, but he did not visit his island.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2021/12/21/maxwell-case-shows-frequency-trump-clinton-flights-epstein-jets/8980818002/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump did.

Trump did.

Trump did.

Correct, he also kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago when he figured out what Epstein was doing.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This election cycle is one massive shit show
View Quote

Yes at this rate, there'll never be another (R) President.

We are royally fucked.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#10]
“It’s a great vaccine”

-Donald trump

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You're going to have to clarify those for me.  There will always be those who are associated with candidates that do questionable things.  There will always be clear satire.  The DeSantis ad was not satire; clearly.  

However, what I asked for was something analogous to what the DeSantis presidential campaign did.  They published the video using the fake pictures in a collage with real ones.

Every one you've posted as justification - none were posted by the Trump presidential campaign itself (other than the one that's clearly satire with Satan and Hitler in it).  That's a BIG distinction.
View Quote
I can tell your mind is already made up so I'm not wasting more time on my day off.

Carry on with the concern trolling about that meany DeSantis.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Did Trump fire Fauci? No?

Then he embraced Fauci and those Fauci represents...
imo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Did Trump fire Fauci? No?

Then he embraced Fauci and those Fauci represents...
imo

Issued on: January 19, 2021

Today, President Donald J. Trump awarded Presidential Commendations to the below individuals in recognition of their exceptional efforts on Operation Warp Speed:

General Mark Milley
Secretary Alex Azar
Jared Kushner
Dr. Moncef Slaoui
General Gustave Perna
Dr. Deborah Birx
Dr. Anthony Fauci
Adam Boehler
Brad Smith
David Norquist
Full list at trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov

On his last full day in office, Trump gave Fauci a commendation, and that isn't AI.

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:43:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:44:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
First one to start throwing rocks instead of talking about their own platform loses (both argument and election).  

That's kind of a guideline and he just sunk his own campaign if DeepFake images were used.

Remember, Trump listened to advisors.  Advisors who he thought he knew but were plants, like the NRA suggesting the bump stock ban and Fauci discussing best way to handle flu.  Remember when Covid first came out and Trump said "What's the big deal? It's just the flu." yet people attack him for that and for the actions of an agency he couldn't control putting out shitloads of propaganda for masks and stabs.

A President is Isn't a dictator and Trump was being attacked every day of his term for multiple insults/lies/threats and propaganda against him (which many bought).  Trump wasn't being attacked for something, most of the time it was for something he could not directly change.

Hindsight is 20/20 and people forget the era since Biden has out stupided basically everybody and people only have fuzzy memory of event around decision from 5 years ago and just go by the MSM version which is mostly what is found with a Google search.

He couldn't can Fauci or the NSA or CIA directors because that would be "evidence" of him covering up something that didn't even happen.  Tons of Catch-22s were put in his path.

View Quote

Classic “What did you expect him to dooooooo?” Defense.

Was he advised to give Fauci a Presidential Commendation?
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Correct, he also kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago when he figured out what Epstein was doing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump did.

Trump did.

Trump did.

I believe that. All I am saying is neither Trump nor Desantis are leftist moles.

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
First one to start throwing rocks instead of talking about their own platform loses (both argument and election).  

That's kind of a guideline and he just sunk his own campaign if DeepFake images were used.

Remember, Trump listened to advisors.  Advisors who he thought he knew but were plants, like the NRA suggesting the bump stock ban and Fauci discussing best way to handle flu.  Remember when Covid first came out and Trump said "What's the big deal? It's just the flu." yet people attack him for that and for the actions of an agency he couldn't control putting out shitloads of propaganda for masks and stabs.

A President is Isn't a dictator and Trump was being attacked every day of his term for multiple insults/lies/threats and propaganda against him (which many bought).  Trump wasn't being attacked for something, most of the time it was for something he could not directly change.

Hindsight is 20/20 and people forget the era since Biden has out stupided basically everybody and people only have fuzzy memory of event around decision from 5 years ago and just go by the MSM version which is mostly what is found with a Google search.

He couldn't can Fauci or the NSA or CIA directors because that would be "evidence" of him covering up something that didn't even happen.  Tons of Catch-22s were put in his path.

View Quote
If Trump has neither the brains nor the guts to lead, what do we need him for?
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:09:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:11:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Did Desantis fly on Epstein's jet?
Trump did.

Trump did.

Trump did.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:15:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Ignorance isn't a defense.  That's what you're suggesting.  They have a duty to vet images they use - especially questionable ones.  If they choose not to, then they have a duty to own that mistake and publish a correction.  That's a pretty dumb move and calls into question all future pics and claims they make.  They put themselves in that position.  Seems like a bad choice.
View Quote

Okay... Yeah.  The social media age and all but every meme is going to be vetted by a firm.  Whatever.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:18:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can tell your mind is already made up so I'm not wasting more time on my day off.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  Their liability is absolute.  Trump's is entirely limited to only if he hand-crafted the meme or ad featuring the meme.  He can't be expected to keep track of all the others?

Zero point in the discussion.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Okay... Yeah.  The social media age and all but every meme is going to be vetted by a firm.  Whatever.
View Quote
If you use it in a formal political ad released by an official presidential campaign, yeah, every image should be vetted - especially if it seems that it might be a bit questionable.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:22:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
“It’s a great vaccine”

-Donald trump

View Quote

Maybe he thought it was , maybe the doctors and multiple CDC physicians told him it was.
Key point is he never forced or mandated anyone to take it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting response.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

He hired and trusted a train of traitors and outright assholes that stabbed him in the back repeatedly.  Damn near every major cabinet nomination was a god damned disaster.  While it may be true that his path was set with traps everywhere, continuing to get backstabbed after the first 2 years and nominating people that immediately set to undermining you does not make you look brilliant or someone that can find all the best people.  I'm sure the 2nd lame duck attempt will be much better though.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I believe that. All I am saying is neither Trump nor Desantis are leftist moles.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump did.

Trump did.

Trump did.

I agree. Neither are perfect but they are the best of all candidates that have a chance.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Why is it that when a story is negative about trump, the “experts” are dismissed as fake news, but when “experts” are cited in a favorable story, they are in fact experts and their views can be assumed to be true? Must be similar to polls……we’ll count them as the holy word if we like the numbers but if we don’t, they are just tools of the deep state.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#29]
#neverdesantis

The only way Desantis will ever get my vote is if he wakes up and buries the hatchet with Trump and agrees to be Vice-President.

Bottom line is we ALL get behind Trump who is in reality still the legitimate President, or we lose in 2024.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
#neverdesantis

The only way Desantis will ever get my vote is if he wakes up and buries the hatchet with Trump and agrees to be Vice-President.

Bottom line is we ALL get behind Trump who is in reality still the legitimate President, or we lose in 2024.
View Quote

Capitulating is not "burying a hatchet".

If you think otherwise...

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:41:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It would have been a massive risk to go against the pandemic promoters and EUA vaccine producers (and mainstream media) and urge folks to be vigilant and stay home when sick and emphasize there is no mandate to vaccinate with an unproven product and leave it to you and your doctor.  Every death would have been pinned on him by screeching talking heads.

View Quote

Sounds like something to be fearful of.  But instead, DeSantis put together a roundtable of experts in Florida, which didn't include Fauci or the CDC or the WHO, and determined that the Federal government's recommendations were way too conservative, and that it would be more detrimental to keep Florida on lockdown, as the Feds were pushing.  So, his administration put together a plan and implemented it in Florida.  I haven't heard any screeching of "murderer" toward DeSantis, except what the press was saying then, and of course what Trump was saying a couple months ago.

Trump isn't going to quit making shit up, so I'm ok with DeSantis taking a page out of the enemy's (that's Trump and his base) playbook.  Right?  Trump's arfcommers would be having a total giggle-fest... teeheeheehee.

Oh, and all you guys that keep talking shit while having no idea what the facts are...keep it up.  You're as transparent as Trump and his buddy Biden.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sounds like something to be fearful of.  But instead, DeSantis put together a roundtable of experts in Florida, which didn't include Fauci or the CDC or the WHO, and determined that the Federal government's recommendations were way too conservative, and that it would be more detrimental to keep Florida on lockdown, as the Feds were pushing.  So, his administration put together a plan and implemented it in Florida.  I haven't heard any screeching of "murderer" toward DeSantis, except what the press was saying then, and of course what Trump was saying a couple months ago.

Trump isn't going to quit making shit up, so I'm ok with DeSantis taking a page out of the enemy's (that's Trump and his base) playbook.  Right?  Trump's arfcommers would be having a total giggle-fest... teeheeheehee.

Oh, and all you guys that keep talking shit while having no idea what the facts are...keep it up.  You're as transparent as Trump and his buddy Biden.
View Quote

This is now an official TDS thread.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Because trumps camp hasn't used ai or made memes about DeSantis... ffs trunk himself tweets that shit. This isn't even from DeSantises campaign its just a Twitter account.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Trump did suck off Fauci. Even have him a medal in his final day in office...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 8:41:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Haha! Not fake!
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#36]

If Desantis is a RINO then on that spectrum, Trump the big city NY values gun-grabbing Democrat is… Bernie Sanders
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If Desantis is a RINO then on that spectrum, Trump the big city NY values gun-grabbing Democrat is  Bernie Sanders
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If Desantis is a RINO then on that spectrum, Trump the big city NY values gun-grabbing Democrat is  Bernie Sanders
They post stupid memes because they can't point out one example of DeSantis caving and not being conservative.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Maybe he thought it was , maybe the doctors and multiple CDC physicians told him it was.
Key point is he never forced or mandated anyone to take it.
View Quote

This!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top