BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How the fuck are you supposed to get in and out of that? That looks tall.
View Quote

Rite? Eventually, a fall would be involved for me.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Somebody else also mentioned this, and I'll concur.  That thing will shed heat so fast that a hot bath won't be hot very long at all.  I'd rather have a shower than a too short bath.
View Quote

That is why the servants heat up buckets of water on the wood stove and on your command "keep it coming"...
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 10:47:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I like taking baths, at my rental house I had, it only had a shower. So yes I had one that I would bring in from the shed every few months and fill it up. I built a little table that sat across it and backrest to keep the angle comfortable.

I put a drain hose on the drain hole to make it easy to empty, I would fill it up with hot water and start a 3 gallon pot of water on the stove. I would get in to nice hot water, about 20-30 mins I would dump the pot off the stove in and enjoy another 30 mins.

After I moved out and left it there my landlord took and it built it in to a deck out side at his house. He insulated it with a bunch of cans of spray foam, he likes it. Funny thing is he joked with me about when I had it.

My house now has a huge real tub that the fiance cant use alone as her legs dont reach the other side and she just floats.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#5]
No experience using it as a bath tub. We made ours into a pool.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Make a tub that fits your space, then tile over it to make it waterproof.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top