Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Page 2 and the election are belong to me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:30:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They can only cheat (and they will) if they get within "the margin of fraud."

The more of us who vote, the harder it is for them to get there.

VOTE!!!!  Damnit, VOTE!!!!!

View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Make them work for it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:01:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know about anyone else.

But I'm going to fight, fight, fight until the day I die.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:09:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm not saying it's the boomers who aren't voting. I'm saying it's mostly them who are griping about how the elections are meaningless now. The younger generations don't have enough elections to compare the last one to.
View Quote

What the heck would you know what most boomers are saying?  Did you take some sort of snowflake poll or something?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#6]
4 yr old dupe

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:17:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Vote early and save the campaign some money. And if you get hit by a train on November 1st, your vote is already in.
View Quote

My step mother voted early nnd died before election day. So technically a dead person voted for Trump then
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:18:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Turns out he was right.  Still gonna vote Trump though.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#9]
They're going to cheat just like last time. The election will probably be stolen...again.
I'm still going to vote just so I can bitch about it.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:46:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Upon thread title, I was going to chastise OP.  Then I read the post and agree.  God Damnit!  VOTE!!!  WA state could actually see some change if lazy republicans/conservatives would get off their ass......in fact they don't have to go anywhere.  It's all mail-in here.  The time for change starts with you, the legal voter.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't waste your time voting guys. Don't you see? The best course of action is to let it all fail. Then the people who were too lazy to vote will all come out of the woodwork and save us!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
All the idiots who keep saying shit like this need to fuck off. Honestly, pushing that fucking narrative ought to earn you a time out here. Believe it if you want to, but shut the fuck up about it. All it does is discourage people from voting.

The best case scenario is that it's a bunch of miserable, lonely boomers with nothing going right in their lives, who just want to feel smarter than everybody else, so when they suppress the vote and Trump loses, they can smugly sit there and say "see? Told you it was rigged". They're literally putting a couple days of smug self-satisfaction above their country.

Maybe they just want to grumble miserably about how the country is going, without looking like a whiny bitch. Maybe they want things to actually be bad, so they can feel good about being miserable.

The worst case is that it's a coordinated voter suppression message aimed at the right and perpetuated by bots and morons.

Either way, you need to shut the fuck up about it. It takes you twenty minutes to go vote. Even if you think they're going to steal it, you're not losing very much by voting anyway.
View Quote

Agreed!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:53:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You should absolutely vote.....but you should realize it will be stolen anyway,  and even if its not, and " your guy " wins, hes / his party is not doing shit anyway.

You should realize the truth, voting is fucked, both parties hate you and are tyrannical as fuck....but, keep voting and understand what needs to be done, and start preparing for it.
View Quote

^^^  DOOMER ^^^
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:55:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:55:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Just closet liberals trying to demoralize the conservatives -- no matter how many times they LIE and say they "voted for Trump last time".

Scumbags.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:58:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How about don't waste your time doing something that you know has no effect? The uniparty is going to put whomever they wish in power and the American people have no say in the matter. Whoever "wins", they were installed by the system.

Give me a candidate that is truly America First, will end the Fed, stop all foreign wars, and end all funding to countries that hate us (including Israel), then I'll go wait in line to press an imaginary button.
View Quote

Way to put your little feelings ahead of what's good for the country.

Go back to waiting for your perfect candidate to appear in your little gumdrop and unicorn world.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:50:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What the heck would you know what most boomers are saying?  Did you take some sort of snowflake poll or something?
View Quote

Reading can be a real motherfucker, can't it?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:55:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Maybe you should shut the fuck up and stop showing your groupthink mentality by trashing boomers.  What are you?  Gen Z, X, do you all think alike?  Didn't think so.  Who am I?  A a fucking boomer who is smart enough to know better than to judge an entire group of people like the leftists do.  I haven't heard a single person my age say anything like that.  They all say vote or you are a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:02:22 AM EDT
[#19]
It is a built-in excuse for Trump not getting elected.  Like it or not, a whole lot of people in the US would pick Harris over Trump.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:49:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Bad take
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:57:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
3/10
View Quote
That's a pretty charitable rating.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#22]
The idea of fraud motivates me more, I want to make it harder on them... even if I know it won't, really, I definitely feel better about it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:15:10 AM EDT
[#23]
I live in Washington State.

Please, please tell me my vote will count this time.

Please.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:36:09 AM EDT
[#24]
can we please get 17 more of these threads today?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:37:27 AM EDT
[#25]
You do understand that we have people here that are only here to make problems, including bots, right?

Those people don't want you to vote and will say it over and over again just to try and get to a few people, and they're doing it on multiple platforms, if not all of them.

If conservatives are smart, they're doing the same thing against democrats, but who knows, we're the party of being nice to people, which is horse shit.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:42:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Lol. But it's the millennials who are snowflakes...
View Quote

Every generation has its share of pussies, it's not that hard to understand.

Blaming one group for our nations failures is just an easy way to take the blame off of ourselves.

Start taking responsibility for your own actions.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:51:11 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
lol that's awesome
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:52:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Its not enough to vote.

You must protect your vote.

Volunteer as a poll monitor, watch those communists like a hawk.

Otherwise they will just "fortify" the 2024 election just like they confessed they "fortified" the 2020.

They've already been given the impression THEY hold a moral superiority.  "The end justifies the means."  "We need to protect our democracy."  "Donald Trump must not be allowed to enter the White House ever again." and worse on DU, Reddit, and so on.

They have already objectified the rest of us as racist nazis who don't deserve to vote.   Our side used to say 'Democrats vote differently because they think differently; Democrats think we vote differently because we are just evil."

We've seen time and time again in the 20th Century what happens when one part of the population dehumanizes the part of the population they don't like.
  It does no good for your wife, you, your adult kids to vote if the opposition is just going to scan the same pile of dem ballots dozens of times.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:10:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
All the idiots who keep saying shit like this need to fuck off. Honestly, pushing that fucking narrative ought to earn you a time out here. Believe it if you want to, but shut the fuck up about it. All it does is discourage people from voting.

The best case scenario is that it's a bunch of miserable, lonely boomers with nothing going right in their lives, who just want to feel smarter than everybody else, so when they suppress the vote and Trump loses, they can smugly sit there and say "see? Told you it was rigged". They're literally putting a couple days of smug self-satisfaction above their country.

Maybe they just want to grumble miserably about how the country is going, without looking like a whiny bitch. Maybe they want things to actually be bad, so they can feel good about being miserable.

The worst case is that it's a coordinated voter suppression message aimed at the right and perpetuated by bots and morons.

Either way, you need to shut the fuck up about it. It takes you twenty minutes to go vote. Even if you think they're going to steal it, you're not losing very much by voting anyway.
View Quote

If you vote, there will be a record of it. If the record shows you voted twice, there is a problem.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:11:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Don't vote, don't bitch.
View Quote

You know damn well they are still gonna bitch not realizing they were part to blame.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:24:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I live in Washington State.

Please, please tell me my vote will count this time.

Please.
View Quote

Maybe if People like you would have been voting all these years WA wouldn't be a Leftist Commie shithole led by Commie Women-WA men must be some Cucked freaks to let that Happen.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:25:57 AM EDT
[#32]
P................................
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:35:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Who put the last three justices on the surpreme court that just screwed the liberal agenda? How do you explain that?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:04:13 AM EDT
[#34]
It's funny how many people tell everyone else the importance of voting.  It's almost like they know their own vote is individually worthless and so they need to satisfy their feeling of importance by trying to combine their individually worthless vote with other individually worthless votes to have some sort of effect.

I suggest you read the Constitution.  Voting is a right - not a requirement.

Further, Freedom of speech is a right.  You can not vote and validly bitch just as much as the next guy.  If Trump loses by one vote then maybe that statement would actually carry some weight.

Voting yourself until you're fucking blue in the face but demographics are destiny.  Due to Americans not having children at replacement rates and tens of millions of immigrants and their progeny coming in - America will continue to move sharply to the left.

To be clear; I'm not telling anyone not to vote. ...I'm just telling you to stop pretending like if someone doesn't vote - they're responsible for Biden/Harris.  Try to think with logic instead of emotion.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:18:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You are dead wrong.

We have gained far more than we have lost over the last 40 years as gun owners, and we have done so primarily through the ballot box. Those are facts, not feelings, your post is 100% feelings.

OP nailed it. This defeatist bullshit should earn a timeout during a critical election year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You should absolutely vote.....but you should realize it will be stolen anyway,  and even if its not, and " your guy " wins, hes / his party is not doing shit anyway.

You should realize the truth, voting is fucked, both parties hate you and are tyrannical as fuck....but, keep voting and understand what needs to be done, and start preparing for it.

You are dead wrong.

We have gained far more than we have lost over the last 40 years as gun owners, and we have done so primarily through the ballot box. Those are facts, not feelings, your post is 100% feelings.

OP nailed it. This defeatist bullshit should earn a timeout during a critical election year.

I couldn't agree more. I remember when I had to carry illegally. Just to protect my family. Then states started allowing permit carry. Now many states have Constitutional Carry.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 5:38:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It's funny how many people tell everyone else the importance of voting.  It's almost like they know their own vote is individually worthless and so they need to satisfy their feeling of importance by trying to combine their individually worthless vote with other individually worthless votes to have some sort of effect.

I suggest you read the Constitution.  Voting is a right - not a requirement.

Further, Freedom of speech is a right.  You can not vote and validly bitch just as much as the next guy.  If Trump loses by one vote then maybe that statement would actually carry some weight.

Voting yourself until you're fucking blue in the face but demographics are destiny.  Due to Americans not having children at replacement rates and tens of millions of immigrants and their progeny coming in - America will continue to move sharply to the left.

To be clear; I'm not telling anyone not to vote. ...I'm just telling you to stop pretending like if someone doesn't vote - they're responsible for Biden/Harris.  Try to think with logic instead of emotion.
View Quote
Its funny how many people tell everyone else the importance of not littering. Its almost like they know their own use of trash cans is individually worthless, and so they need to satisfy their feeling of importance by trying to combine their individual worthless trash habits with other individually worthless trash habits to have some effect.

I suggest you read something on ethics. Not making a mess is a courtesy, not a requirement.

Furthermore, freedom of speech is a right. You can throw your McDonald's bag out of the window as you drive and just as validly bitch about broken beer bottles in the ditch as much as the next guy.

Policing your own trash until you're fucking blue in the face but demographics are destiny. Due to people's increasing attitude of not giving a fuck, trash will continue to pile up around us.

To be clear, I am not telling anyone not to throw their trash away. I'm just telling you to stop pretending that if someone else doesn't, they are responsible for litter. Try to think with logic instead of emotion.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 6:16:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

This, the harder they have to cheat the more visible it will be.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:17:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Don’t listen to the doomers.

Vote early, vote often!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:20:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Polls saw it is the best narrative to keep conservatives from voting, add in paid dem trolls and you will continue to see it here.  My POTUS vote means nothing in my commie state but I will still do it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:29:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Son, you are confused.  I am one of those Boomers that you blame for your obviously pathetic life.  Most of my friends are successful fellow Boomers.

We are all Conservative as they come.  Most of us think the Democrats stole the 2020 Presidential with the scam of using the Pandemic to create fraudulent ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.  Also, that fraud was used to prevent the "Red Wave" that was predicted for 2022 mid term elections.

However, none of that will stop us from voting for Trump in November.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:35:22 AM EDT
[#41]

LOL you are the angriest boomer on this site.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:35:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:44:14 AM EDT
[#43]
The communist democrats would love you to stay home and not vote.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 7:45:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So Dominion does go brrrrr?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 8:10:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Boomers the bane of every true American

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 8:15:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Maybe I will vote harder this time.
View Quote

An election with a 1% or 2% split in the vote is easy to steal. Anymore than that and it becomes near impossible.

This will be a CLOSE election because about half of the U.S. population are complete morons, obsessed with their own “victim” status.

Get out and vote! Take a friend. If the Leftists are forgoing to steal this election, make them work for it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 8:17:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

The new cope. Same as the old cope.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 9:05:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Maybe if People like you would have been voting all these years WA wouldn't be a Leftist Commie shithole led by Commie Women-WA men must be some Cucked freaks to let that Happen.
View Quote

Yeah. Had to move here from the free State of Idaho.

Kindly FO.

Have a great weekend.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Its funny how many people tell everyone else the importance of not littering. Its almost like they know their own use of trash cans is individually worthless, and so they need to satisfy their feeling of importance by trying to combine their individual worthless trash habits with other individually worthless trash habits to have some effect.

I suggest you read something on ethics. Not making a mess is a courtesy, not a requirement.

Furthermore, freedom of speech is a right. You can throw your McDonald's bag out of the window as you drive and just as validly bitch about broken beer bottles in the ditch as much as the next guy.

Policing your own trash until you're fucking blue in the face but demographics are destiny. Due to people's increasing attitude of not giving a fuck, trash will continue to pile up around us.

To be clear, I am not telling anyone not to throw their trash away. I'm just telling you to stop pretending that if someone else doesn't, they are responsible for litter. Try to think with logic instead of emotion.
View Quote

Nice straw man.

Except every single incident of polluting causes pollution.  Every individual incident of voting in a Presidential election changed nothing.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top