BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:13:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you really expect people to read all of that  boomer tirade?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congratulations!! Spoken like a TRUE Trump Cultist!

As you yourself phrased it Maybe YOU should pull your head out of your "lower posterior"    

You've been schooled on this in other threads BEFORE - Yet Trump Simps keep claiming "I don't know how Trump could have pardoned those January 6th people".

This has been discussed over and over.  Trump COULD have pardoned those January 6th people who "deserved" it, while punishing the "Violent Antifas" / "Rioting 'Patriots' " who "deserved" it.

How you ask?   As has been explained  before again and again and yet again

Ford pardoned Nixon for any & all offenses committed over a date range and it did it BEFORE Nixon had any charges filed against him.

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9,1974.

https://www.fordlibrarymuseum.gov/library/speeches/740061.asp

Carter pardoned all Draft Dodgers (named & unnamed) for their offenses over a date range AND specifically EXCLUDED those who had committed Violence.

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/11967.html

Trump COULD have easily issued something like this.

... THEREFORE, I, Donald J Trump, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto all parties, named or unnamed, present at the protest at the United States Capital in Washington D.C. on January 20th, 2021 from 9am to 9pm for all offenses against the United States which that person has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period of January 20, 2021. This pardon shall EXCLUDE any & all persons, named or unnamed, who committed acts of violence at the United States Capital in Washington D.C. on January 20th, 2021.

Signed Donald J. Trump.

The "lost tourists" (non-violent people inside the Capital) get pardons

The "Violent" rioters get to go court & hopefully a long time in Federal Prison.

Trump could have PARDONED those people -  if only he had actually valued them anywhere near where he did himself.

The January 6th people clearly committed "crimes" (on Trump's behalf) on January 6th 2021 - some big crimes of violence & many small crimes like tresspassing.

Trump had until Noon on January 20th 2021 to pardon them - but instead Trump issued pardons to Drug Dealers & Fraudsters - several times AFTER January 6th.

Just face the facts & admit it - Trump COULD have pardoned any of the January 6th people, (named or unnamed) for crimes (specified or unspecified) at the Capital on January 20th of 2021 AND Trump could have placed the exception retaining prosecution for those committing "Crimes of Violence" that day.  Protect the innocent & punish the bad.

But Trump CHOSE not too.   Anyone who cares about MAGA needs to remember when Trump had to choose between his people & himself - Trump said "FUCK THEM" and instead chose himself.

If the cruise ship strikes a reef & starts sinking, the Captain who plotted the course that drove the ship upon the rocks better not be hoping in the lifeboat to sail away and leave everyone else to drown.

Trump jetted on January 20th off to sunny Florida with ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS of "stop the steal" 'donations' - while leaving his loyal followers to hang while Trump ran off.  Since January 20th, Trump hasn't spent a CENT to help ANY of the January 6th people. Not for bail. Not for Legal Council. Not in Support for their families financial needs.  He just ran off and left them to their fate.  WHAT a miserable Chick Shit - and YOU & your fellow Trump Suckers want to put THAT miserable shitbag back into the Oval Office Again...

Bigger_Hammer

Do you really expect people to read all of that  boomer tirade?

there is a reason I have that Biden nuthugger on ignore
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:27:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

You should probably keep him on ignore. He just schooled you, luckily for your ego you didn’t have to read it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:36:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

did he actually do this? or was it a bad idea that got smothered?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
wow...this thread is a prime indicator that the left lives here now

all the pussies that suffer from "Orange Man Bad Syndrome"

this country is fucked

Usually statements such as these don't fly on a gun forum but cult of personality, blind loyalty, or whatever you want to call it keeps him popular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI

did he actually do this? or was it a bad idea that got smothered?

You just HEARD & SAW with your own ears & eyes Trump freely speaking his own support for a number of Gun Restrictions ON Camera.

Red Flag Laws, Raising Age to purchase, and don't forget the TRUMP Bumpstock ban (That has no metamorphized to potentially ensnare million of otherwise legal gun owners as the Brace Ban)

Trump published his book where he stated he wanted Assault Weapons & High Capacity magazines banned.

Jebus!!  What more excuses will the Cult of Trump make for him being an anti-gun guy who just mouths "second amendment" to keep his fan bois happy & donations rolling in.

This is a GUN BOARD - any candidate who is weak on the 2nd Amendment, or worse yet attacks it is NOT our kind of Leader.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:50:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL!!  Voted Straight ticket Republican for 40 year!  Even voted for Trump in both 2016 & 2020.

You do know it is possible to say that Biden is a corrupt senile idiot AND that Trump is a worthless sack of shit with no personal honor or integrity and BOTH to be true.

You must still be so sore & salty from the Q-threads?

Reality must really be such a bummer for a True "Q-Crewe" member like yourself...

Trump Promised he was going to Lock Up Crooked Hilary -

Trump managed to fuck up & piss away all the huge advantages of the incumbent presidency that he lost relection AND "Team Trump" HELPED the Democrats to take the Senate.

And of course every one of Trumps hand picked Senate Candidates all went down losing their races in 2022 solidifying the Democrats lock on the Senate.

so - Did "Q" predicted all that ? ...

Thank you for proving the point that Trump Suckers are indeed "Cult".

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/JO0aEqx.jpg

LOL!!  Voted Straight ticket Republican for 40 year!  Even voted for Trump in both 2016 & 2020.

You do know it is possible to say that Biden is a corrupt senile idiot AND that Trump is a worthless sack of shit with no personal honor or integrity and BOTH to be true.

You must still be so sore & salty from the Q-threads?

Reality must really be such a bummer for a True "Q-Crewe" member like yourself...

Trump Promised he was going to Lock Up Crooked Hilary -

https://i.imgur.com/JlMPEqB.jpg

Trump managed to fuck up & piss away all the huge advantages of the incumbent presidency that he lost relection AND "Team Trump" HELPED the Democrats to take the Senate.

https://i.imgur.com/0m9Lypi.jpg

https://media.cnn.com/api/v1/images/stellar/prod/230602161101-02-biden-oval-office-address-0602.jpg?c=original

And of course every one of Trumps hand picked Senate Candidates all went down losing their races in 2022 solidifying the Democrats lock on the Senate.

so - Did "Q" predicted all that ? ...

Thank you for proving the point that Trump Suckers are indeed "Cult".

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

lol  

watch any negative  thread on DeSantis posted that is true and it turns into a cult thread on how he's the next coming by his hard core supporters.

It's amusing to watch it unfold .  First thing a hard core DeSantis supporters posts is WELL what about Trump ...he did that and did this instead of acknowledging the post is accurate .
View Quote
Unlike you, I publicly criticized both Trump and DeSantis on a number of policy issues regarding the Second Amendment.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:08:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Looting, destruction of property, theft, and interfering in an election process?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ask yourself which cult or cults embraces the burning and looting of cities and censorship, that should answer your question.

Looting, destruction of property, theft, and interfering in an election process?
Trump on January 7 condemned his most faithful for their actions on January 6.

President Trump concedes, condemns supporters who rioted

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

pop your head out of your lower posterior and tell us how you pardon someone when you have no idea who to pardon, and  for what.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know. Say something mean about DeSantis in GD and watch how quickly someone (usually the same dozen or so people) rush to White Knight him. That could be a cult too.

It's bizarre how fast it happens.  What's funny is instead of saying DeSantis fucked up on that they always deflect and try to turn it into a Trump thread. Case in point DeSants spoke person who DeSantis hired said the murder at the capital building was justified and his supporters on this site are silent or even worse agree with the statement. That my friends is the definition of a cult. Now watch someone post Well what about Trump not pardoning the protesters !  Instead of saying DeSantis  is a piece of shit for keeping this woman on his payroll.

You say we shouldn't criticize Trump for one single thing like not pardoning the J6ers while he pardoned corrupt Democrats and drug dealers but, we should just totally throw DeSantis under the bus as a "piece of shit" because of something he may or may not be aware some underling did on social media.

Seems rational and totally not cult-like at all.

For the record, he should fire that person if he knows about what he did. Happy? Now your turn to admit Trump massively fucked up leaving the J6ers to rot in prison. Bet you can't.

pop your head out of your lower posterior and tell us how you pardon someone when you have no idea who to pardon, and  for what.
Blanket pardons are not new. President Ford gave a blanket pardon for President Nixon. Presidents Ford and Carter gave blanket pardons for Vietnam War Draft Dodgers. Both President Lincoln and President Johnson gave blanket pardons for Ex-Confederates for their actions in the Civil War.

A blanket pardon for January 6 could be easily drafted in thr following manner:

"All parties involved on January 6 are hereby pardoned except for those who committed wanton acts of violence thst resulted in grave bodily injuries or death."

Basically, anyone that didn't beat the fuck out of someone or kill someone is pardoned from criminal charges. It isn't rocket science.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#9]
This thread reeks of desperation.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:18:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I believe leftists use codewords rife with religious overtones to shame rightists into behaving the way they want, and rightist dutifully allow themselves to be psychologically manipulated.

"You worship Reagan"

"You worship Palin"

"You worship Trump"

It's a pattern wide open for the entire world to see and when you don't stop liking what they don't like they jump right to "cult".

The communists live in terror of popular rightists and they immediately try and crush them whenever they pop up. If and when Desantis emerges as the clear leader he will be attacked, also. How people do not see this drives me nuts.
View Quote

So you're saying that the NeverTrumps here that go on and on about cults.....May actually be leftists and in a cult of their very own?

Crazy!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:21:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol TDS
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:32:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You should probably keep him on ignore. He just schooled you, luckily for your ego you didn’t have to read it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Perhaps cult isn't the right word and sports team is the right analogy. Once you put on a jersey (or hat), anyone who's not in that team is the outsider and your potential foe.  Even if you don't know the player personally, any criticism should be directed back at the other team's same behavior and motivations.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Perhaps cult isn't the right word and sports team is the right analogy. Once you put on a jersey (or hat), anyone who's not in that team is the outsider and your potential foe.  Even if you don't know the player personally, any criticism should be directed back at the other team's same behavior and motivations.
View Quote

But hopefully everyone involved with the sports team looks back on the previous season and see where things go wrong and can admit there were some screw ups to learn from. Instead when it involves Trump everyone doubles down on stupid.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

But hopefully everyone involved with the sports team looks back on the previous season and see where things go wrong and can admit there were some screw ups to learn from. Instead when it involves Trump everyone doubles down on stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a lie.

I’ve always been critical of his many mistakes.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:27:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don’t know man, seems like even sports fans can recognize when another team or player is talented. I can sit here all day and say fuck the Stros and still acknowledged that Yordan Alvarez is an absolute beast.

And fuck the Stros, bunch of cheating cocksuckers. Hope your hand still hurts as much as your shitty chest tatoo Altuve!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#18]
I remember even site polls dropped to below 25% support for Trump fresh off his clot shot/lock downs/bump stock ban/RFL support. I see short term memories are in effect...
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That’s a lie.

View Quote

Where did I mention you? Feeling targeted and sensitive or something?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

That’s a lie.

View Quote

Quoted:

Where did I mention you? Feeling targeted and sensitive or something?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 2:54:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everyone in the cult, are you in the cult? I haven't paid attention to your feelings on Trump, nor do I care.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Everyone in the cult, are you in the cult? I haven't paid attention to your feelings on Trump, nor do I care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to our resident N_T brigade, everyone that doesn’t constantly badmouth him is in a cult.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 3:54:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

According to our resident N_T brigade, everyone that doesn’t constantly badmouth him is in a cult.
View Quote

That's your opinion and hasn't been stated anywhere. You seem to be awfully sensitive on this........
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nah, that's not true.

But if you find yourself saying stuff like "Trump is the only man who can save America", or have actually bought one of his NFTs unironically, you might be in it.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Nah, that's not true.

But if you find yourself saying stuff like "Trump is the only man who can save America", or have actually bought one of his NFTs unironically, you might be in it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, that's not true.

It’s 100% true. I’ve been called numerous names by your crew, and I don’t even like the guy. I do feel he’s the best option we have.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It’s 100% true. I’ve been called numerous names by your crew, and I don’t even like the guy. I do feel he’s the best option we have.
View Quote

Well, that knife does cut both ways. Even in this thread, if you don’t like Trump that makes you a Biden voter/communist/pedophile supporter in the eyes of some.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well, that knife does cut both ways. Even in this thread, if you don’t like Trump that makes you a Biden voter/communist/pedophile supporter in the eyes of some.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re thinking of ukebros. I can see how you would confuse the two.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This thread reeks of desperation.
View Quote

Seems more like emotional issues to me.

They’ll move on to voter suppression shilling when it’s trump vs a democrat.

As it stands I’m supporting Vivek in the primary but if it’s Trump vs any Democrat I’ll be 100% behind Trump and 100% against the never trumpers.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I wish arfchan was this passionate about defeating democrats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
50/50 on arf that it's a cult.  

We're so screwed...

I wish arfchan was this passionate about defeating democrats.

It is. That's why it's trying to get the better and more electable candidate on the November 2024 ballot.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top