Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Assholes like that shouldn't be allowed to have a gun.
View Quote

"allowed"? gtfo

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
LoL dude is scared to get his ass beat and hides behind his pistol. What a fag.
View Quote

that's dum as fuck.
I would have done the same.
walk up on me like a fuckin fool and get smoked
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ummm. Its over a chicken fucking sandwich dude.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure why most of you are crawling all over the OP's ass regarding this encounter, when the other driver was not only being a douche bag, running two stop signs...then proceeding to get all testosteroned up on the OP because he honked at the guy?

I admit its not the way most of us foresee events which call for SD...but its exactly stupid events like this one which end up with someone getting their ass kicked for no good reason...other than being a courteous driver.

Its idiots like the other driver that don't think rules apply to them because they think they are a bad-ass.  Until granny pulls a gun on them.  Gun are like fences...they make for good neighbors, especially the cocky type who thinks he does no wrong.

Ummm. Its over a chicken fucking sandwich dude.

Wrong dude………tat guy jumps out of car charges a stranger saying I’m gonna fuck you up.  Doesn’t matter who cut who off, stay in your fucking car if you don’t want problems.  My gun would have been out just as fast if some fucking stranger jumps out of his car in a parking lot and starts charging me.  Both are assholes, but the guy who gets out is a bigger fucking idiot.  Play stupid games he ALMOST won a stupid prize.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]
When assholes collide
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

that's dum as fuck.
View Quote

Right. So if the dude comes to your window, doesn't touch your vehicle or yourself you will just smoke the guy? Right.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Pepper spray or drive away.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Right. So if the dude comes to your window, doesn't touch your vehicle or yourself you will just smoke the guy? Right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's dum as fuck.

Maybe you should watch the video again……..does the tat asshole look like he’s taking a stroll towards the car non aggressive like?  Lol.  He charges a fucking stranger yelling I’m about to fuck you up after flexing like a moron first lol……now I’m in fear for my life or great bodily harm!  I didn’t know this guy!  We had words at a stop sign and he jumps out of his car yelling he’s going to beat my ass and fuck me up bad!    See it now?  See how things can go from stupid to really fucking bad in seconds?  Morale of story don’t act like a fucking idiot and you won’t get shot……oh yea and stay in your fucking car.

Both are assholes let’s say it went down like this guy with gun is a piece of shit……. NO dash cam no wife nobody else around.  Dude jumps out and gets wasted cause other guy is trigger happy.  How you gonna fight anything in court when your dead?  Your story vs his……..oh yea just his story now.

Stay in your cars and you MAY not get ventilated
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

that's dum as fuck.
View Quote

Please save some pussy for the rest of us....
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:29:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Why post it on YouTube.

I try to impart this on people; Do not fuck with people on the road! You have no clue who they are, their mental state, or anything about them. Granny could pull a pistol, it could be a guy who just lost a divorce hearing, it could be a violent felon, just ignore them and carry on about you day. Think the movie "Falling Down".  It ain't worth it.

Holy stop sign running motherfucker.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why the hell carry a gun then?

ETA: Nvm, this is GD, nobody actually carries.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:31:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Maybe you should watch the video again……..does the tat asshole look like he’s taking a stroll towards the car non aggressive like?  Lol.  He charges a fucking stranger yelling I’m about to fuck you up after flexing like a moron first lol……now I’m in fear for my life or great bodily harm!  I didn’t know this guy!  We had words at a stop sign and he jumps out of his car yelling he’s going to beat my ass and fuck me up bad!    See it now?  See how things can go from stupid to really fucking bad in seconds?  Morale of story don’t act like a fucking idiot and you won’t get shot……oh yea and stay in your fucking car.
View Quote

LOL, GTFO outta here. So you would have blasted that dude just for walking near your car?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#12]
FAKE!
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:34:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The hell with the honk and the bird he should have rammed him!!  That’s what insurance is for.  Turn off dash cam first.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/81983B8A-864D-43B1-B501-80222C56F678-89.jpg
View Quote

Grenades:  For when "FUCK YOU!"  just doesn't seem to be getting the point across.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:35:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

LOL, GTFO outta here. So you would have blasted that dude just for walking near your car?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I would kick you in your balls but that’s me……..we are talking about two idiots here and taking things from bad to worse for not using your fucking brain cells or can you not comprehend that?

Never mind……jump out of your car and charge strangers.  Don’t say you weren’t warned lol
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#15]
In SC your car is considered property.  Castle doctrine applies.  If someone is approaching your car with what you consider to be hostile intent, you are allowed to protect yourself with any means nessasry.  My wife had a road rage incident a few years ago when some douchebag chased her for more than 10 miles and got out of the car twice at intersections.  She managed to evade him.  I met her (armed) at a local shopping center.  She had lost him by then and the sheriff's asked her if she was armed.  She wasn't.  The female officer suggested she start carrying and it would have been a good shoot.  I almost fell over in disbelief.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:37:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

US Virgin Islands.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What State is VI OP??

US Virgin Islands.

Not anymore.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's all fun and games until your "Self Defense" brandishing becomes a murder charge.

Fucking idiot. Beep the horn. Flip him off. Taunt him as he leaves. That'll look great to a jury when you shoot him.
View Quote

^ this . Some people should not own guns for their own good .
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:39:35 PM EDT
[#18]
If he would've shot that dude, nothing of value would've been lost. And if I were on the jury, I'm voting not guilty.

Big McLargeHuge better learn that Florida is called the "gunshine state" for a reason. Mother fuckers get let off for shooting people for way less.

Quoted:
Their chicken sandwiches are the worst. Their nuggets are awesome, on road trips we buy the 60 count platters or two 30's, or 4...and fries, and sweet tea...
View Quote

Duuuude, that is a varsity move right there!

The spicy chicken sandgwich with pepperjack cheese is titties though. Especially dipped in the chicken noodle soup.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:42:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No I would kick you in your balls but that’s me……..we are talking about two idiots here and taking things from bad to worse for not using your fucking brain cells or can you not comprehend that?

Never mind……jump out of your car and charge strangers.  Don’t say you weren’t warned lol
View Quote

You just said you'd shoot him before. Now it's kick him in the balls? .
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:45:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's all fun and games until your "Self Defense" brandishing becomes a murder charge.

Fucking idiot. Beep the horn. Flip him off. Taunt him as he leaves. That'll look great to a jury when you shoot him.
View Quote

Nobody was "murdered" and he didn't shoot anybody.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Some of you are nuts. That's one of the reasons I carry a gun. I'm not getting out and fighting some road rager.
View Quote

Yup. The cammer's mistakes were flipping the guy off and getting out of the car. He is a participant in the escalation process.

Be the bigger man and just drive away.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:50:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Some peoples lives are fucking exhausting.

Over getting "cut off" at a stop sign. Maybe it was completely unintentional.
View Quote

I have yet to ever see a stop sign runner not be intentional though.  

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:52:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not sure why most of you are crawling all over the OP's ass regarding this encounter, when the other driver was not only being a douche bag, running two stop signs...then proceeding to get all testosteroned up on the OP because he honked at the guy?

I admit its not the way most of us foresee events which call for SD...but its exactly stupid events like this one which end up with someone getting their ass kicked for no good reason...other than being a courteous driver.

Its idiots like the other driver that don't think rules apply to them because they think they are a bad-ass.  Until granny pulls a gun on them.  Gun are like fences...they make for good neighbors, especially the cocky type who thinks he does no wrong.

View Quote

^^ this, we need more logic in here.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I seem to remember a recent court case where provocation was at issue, and we all learned a lot about it. Can't put my finger on it...
View Quote

I don’t think a honk is provoking someone. There is a reason the horn is on cars. Giving someone a honk because them almost ran into you is reasonable.

Flipping the bird not so much.

Also we don’t know all the details. Could he have backed the car up? Was there a car behind him?

FWIW the aggressor was pretty fucking massive and would have easily mashed in most guys brains with a single punch.

Not saying the defender did everything correctly but having a gun that day very well may have saved his live or at a minimum likely prevented serious injury by quickly de-escalating the situation.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#26]

Two completely different scenarios, but keep rehashing someone else's comments.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#27]

Alright you win the internet for today
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Some of you are nuts. That's one of the reasons I carry a gun. I'm not getting out and fighting some road rager.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Assholes like that shouldn't be allowed to have a gun.

Same.  I'm not going to "take a beating" to satisfy someone's ego.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:06:45 PM EDT
[#29]
When assholes collide..
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:13:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.
View Quote

I understand what he is getting at.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:21:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There are a few jokes I could make here but I better not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess I'm doing it wrong.  I became much more gentile…

There are a few jokes I could make here but I better not.

Well...crap.  I've been misspelling that for half a century now.  Genteel?  That's actually the correct spelling?  That looks all sorts of wrong to my eyes, but yeah--thanks for pointing that out!
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Pepper spray or drive away.
View Quote

The type of hothead who’s getting out of his car to try and fight is also probably gonna follow you out on the road, and start shit there. Swerving, brake-checking, possibly trying to run you off the road, or just following you to your next stop should be expected.

Not saying I’d do exactly what the cammer did, but I also wouldn’t drive around him and expect to just go on my merry way.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Kept the peace, and everyone went home safe.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:37:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Risking your life in prison because someone pulled in front of you and you instigate an issue, all for a f'n chicken sandwich......Dumb.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm a small guy, so no way I'm trying to get into a physical altercation with a big musclehead like that.  I would have definitely had my hand on my pistol in case he tried to drag me out of my car.  I wouldn't have brandished it though.  I try not to put myself in fucked up situations like that, because if you see my gun, you're going to see a flash shortly thereafter.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:40:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm sorry but if someone I trying to do bodily harm to me I'm going to deter them. Fuck fisticuffs, it's not like it used to be.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:49:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Flexing, yelling and charging is not walking near. Words matter. Rosenbaum was “walking near” rittenhouse.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Tough guy almost found out.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:56:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What's wrong with that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gym rat.

What's wrong with that?

The video tells the story.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:57:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Flexing, yelling and charging is not walking near. Words matter. Rosenbaum was “walking near” rittenhouse.
View Quote

So again, apples to oranges. What are you trying to say here?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The video tells the story.
View Quote

Strange, I've been a gym rat for the better part of two decades and I've never acted like that.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:59:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's like I watched a different video than others on here.

It had zero to due with a sandwich and dude literally ran up to the car yelling threats.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:59:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everybody takes a beating at some point.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Flexing, yelling and charging is not walking near. Words matter. Rosenbaum was "walking near" rittenhouse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flexing, yelling and charging is not walking near. Words matter. Rosenbaum was "walking near" rittenhouse.
My car is my private domicile I wouldn't exit to shoot someone but if someone tried to enter my vehicle to fight me, I would react harshly.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top