Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Risk of breast cancer goes down a whole lot.  She transitioned way to fast, like holy shit I guess money talks and bullshit really does walk.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:53:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

She used to be a pretty woman...  Mental illness sucks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I reported it for nudity.

They’ve already denied my request. If my wife showed her nipples, she’d be banned immediately.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like the dude that runs trex arms
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I had to look up who that is. The only thing I have seen with her was X-Men and she was hardly memorable.  

Nothing special in the looks department.

View Quote

She did a good job in Hard Candy. Underage vigilante going after a child molester.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Attention seeking mental illness right there.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#8]
No matter what she does she will always be a woman. No way to change your genetic structure. I feel bad for people like this. It’s a mental disorder - plain and simple.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:04:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
You laugh, but that's a pretty accurate description of how it's made. They put a pump in the leg or one of the fake testicles to pump it up (and air it out! I had to do it sorry) for "erections".

If you have a strong stomach, look up "TRANSTASTIC TALES EPISODE 1: HOW THE SAUSAGE IS MADE" on bitchute. I can not link it and it's full of gore and genital mutilation, but Jim details the process.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My bad, I hadn't seen that.
I think she's wearing some serious shoulder pads.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/519224/160608149_548540436109818_28046200406080-1954205.jpg
View Quote

the look in that face is like someone who is getting ready to slit their wrists.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's way over the line.  While its obvious that Ellen (Elliot, er whatever) needs some sort of mental health treatment, he/she/it isn't harming anyone else besides themselves.
View Quote
While I agree with your premise, it is hurtful/helps the downfall of our societies morals and concept of reality. If we can't even agree on basics of male and female, we ain't going to be able to agree on anything.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:11:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You laugh, but that's a pretty accurate description of how it's made. They put a pump in the leg or one of the fake testicles to pump it up (and air it out! I had to do it sorry) for "erections".

If you have a strong stomach, look up "TRANSTASTIC TALES EPISODE 1: HOW THE SAUSAGE IS MADE" on bitchute. I can not link it and it's full of gore and genital mutilation, but Jim details the process.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There are subreddits with FtM people that post pics of their vaginas and ask straight guys to roleplay with them with requests to misgender, fuck them straight, breed them, etc.... It would seem that instincts don't quit as easily as popular trends suggest.
View Quote
I just assumed she wants to appeal to lesbian women who still like the male look.

Or as a female actress she was average at best, now she will be on the top in the transgender acting community.

Not only that she has attention, far more attention than the average female actress.

Worse comes to worse she can always stop the hormones and get breast implants and revert to a female look again.

As long as she doesn't have the genital surgery she can always go back.

Not sure what her true goal is, to me she seems like a very lost and confused person.

Only time will tell.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:23:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Worse comes to worse she can always stop the hormones and get breast implants and revert to a female look again.

As long as she doesn't have the genital surgery she can always go back.

View Quote

Unfortunately not that simple.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:53:34 PM EDT
[#15]
What I want to know:

An image of a bare-chested female has been posted to GD, and apparently nobody's had their pp smacked for it.  Are small tits OK now?  Are bigguns good to go as long as we post that the person in the image identifies as male?

I just like knowing stuff for science.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Shame.

That's some expert level self loathing.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:16:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Attachment Attached File

Conversely, these are male nipples which do not violate the COC, as far as I know.

We're living in clown world.  Gotta clown it up.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Does she have a huge penis now?
View Quote

This is what I want to know.

He/she is a small person. Does it go with something small to average for proportion or get a massive hog?

There’s always the Buck Angel route and just keep it. Lol

I demand pics! GD deserves answers!  
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:15:38 AM EDT
[#19]
What a sick society we have become.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:17:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Want to bet how much of this gets done on Medicaid's dime?

Before 2006 there were 2 clinics in the USA doing gender transition. Here is the map today.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10557/E04P88hXsAQ2Rii_jpeg-1954392.JPG

300 of these do pediatric gender transition. Around 1000 overall. The money comes from somewhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
, but in the end, it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket.

Want to bet how much of this gets done on Medicaid's dime?

Before 2006 there were 2 clinics in the USA doing gender transition. Here is the map today.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10557/E04P88hXsAQ2Rii_jpeg-1954392.JPG

300 of these do pediatric gender transition. Around 1000 overall. The money comes from somewhere.

While what you've posted may (or may not) be true, I think I can be fairly certain that Ellen Page's transition from Ellen to Elliot wasn't paid for by Medicare or Medicaid.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/5874/Untitled-2_1__jpg-1954520.JPG

Conversely, these are male nipples which do not violate the COC, as far as I know.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I’m so fucking confused by all of this.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Fun fact, she got her start on Trailer Park Boys playing Jim Lahey's daughter.

She would always hook Ricky up with Pepperoni
View Quote

She avoided publicly acknowledging that fact. Was an off limits area from the canned questions they would ask her/it when she would do the TV talk show circuit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/5874/Untitled-2_1__jpg-1954520.JPG

View Quote

Amazing we can't post a picture of a biological female Olympic swimmer in a one-piece bathing suit proudly representing our country at the Olympic games competing for national pride.

But naked tranny titties.....
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#24]
So now she's a toxic white over privileged male?

Who said suicide by 2025. Make it so.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:07:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What if she were born intersex?
View Quote

Chromosomes.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#27]
She looks sickly. No doubt she's struggling with something mentally.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:20:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Shredded.
View Quote

More shredded than a julienne salad, man.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

She will never have a penis.  She can have a meat log rolled up, stitched together and sewn on, but it will never be a penis.
View Quote

You have a way with words, sir.  It is, however, scientifically correct.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:28:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

She did a good job in Hard Candy. Underage vigilante going after a child molester.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had to look up who that is. The only thing I have seen with her was X-Men and she was hardly memorable.  

Nothing special in the looks department.

I am pretty out of touch with new movies.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:28:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Now I’m struggling with my actions after watching Umbrella Academy.  
I formally renounce those tributes that were aimed at what squirrel turd nutty liberal pussy must be like.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm not posting her topless pics and you shouldn't either.

She posted her topless, titless pics on instagram.

It's perfectly normal, people.  Science.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:38:29 PM EDT
[#33]
fucking thread killed my boner
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#34]
I’m before it plays the lead in Shooter 2
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#35]
More of a man than John Cena if you ask me.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Anyone have her for a dead-pool yet? Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#37]
She became a he just to deal with her horrible manly receding hairline.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That's such a shame. I thought she was pretty. I have the same reaction to this as when someone develops any other mental health condition that causes them to lose their Self.
View Quote

This.  Really no different than the ones who cut themselves, or otherwise hurt themselves, due to  mental illness reasons.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#39]
So, it's not a big deal for us to ask...it...for topless pictures pre-transition?

I mean, if these are freely-posted, then maybe the real pre-mutilated titties aren't embarrassing to post?  

Post them Ellen/Elliott
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That's way over the line.  While its obvious that Ellen (Elliot, er whatever) needs some sort of mental health treatment, he/she/it isn't harming anyone else besides themselves.
View Quote

I agree that it's over the line.  No one should be encouraged to kill themselves really, except maybe pedos.

But there is an enormous societal cost to this shit.  People fail to acknowledge that, or simply don't give a shit.  It really shouldn't be celebrated. Tolerated?  Maybe. Celebrated?  Fuck no
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Is it just me.....or has anyone else noticed that all of these women who "come out" and attempt to change themselves into guys never really look happy. Every picture you see of them....it just looks like they are confused, depressed, and mentally ill.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:38:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Is it just me.....or has anyone else noticed that all of these women who "come out" and attempt to change themselves into guys never really look happy. Every picture you see of them....it just looks like they are confused, depressed, and mentally ill.
View Quote

60 Minutes had a story about this subject last Sunday. They talked to a lot of these people. None of them seemed happy. Even the ones that said they were.

In my entire life I've only ever met one person who could be called transsexual who seemed happy and I don't think he qualified as Trans. Pretty sure he never got hormones or surgery. Guy I ran into at a gem show. He seemed like a walking manifestation of female and male traits. I suppose you could say he was more like Tilda Swinton than most transsexuals.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She became a he just to deal with her horrible manly receding hairline.
View Quote

Hopefully all the testosterone she's on will cause her to have male pattern baldness.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

60 Minutes had a story about this subject last Sunday. They talked to a lot of these people. None of them seemed happy. Even the ones that said they were.

In my entire life I've only ever met one person who could be called transsexual who seemed happy and I don't think he qualified. Pretty sure he never got hormones or surgery. Guy I ran into at a gem show. He seemed like a walking manifestation of female and male traits. I suppose you could say he was more like Tilda Swinton than most transsexuals.
View Quote

Isn't the suicide rate for LGBTQ type people something like 4 or 5 times higher than non-LGBTQ?  

The fact that this type of stuff is pushed as "normal" and "beautiful" is pretty messed up.......
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Isn't the suicide rate for LGBTQ type people something like 4 or 5 times higher than non-LGBTQ?  

The fact that this type of stuff is pushed as "normal" and "beautiful" is pretty messed up.......
View Quote

On the 60 Minutes segment they actually did talk to at least one person who never had suicidal ideation before going through that process, after going through that process though...

It's insane, quite literally. You have people mutilating themselves, deeply regretting it and afterwards they tend to clam up about it because it's not politically correct or popular with your masters to ever criticize such a thing. Even if you went through it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:59:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I have no fucking clue who this thread is about.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:00:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This
View Quote

Madness.

Some people can understand it. Others can't.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Left alone, the Insanity of Liberals will resolve itself.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:05:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Left alone, the Insanity of Liberals will resolve itself.
View Quote

Well... No.

Indoctrination is a thing.

Of course the true irony of this would be that if these people were having children. Most of them aren't. There's a good chance that they would grow into conservatives. Partly as a rebellion against their parents, but mainly so they can live their own lives without being poisoned by their parents political beliefs.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top