Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:18:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How did any vaccine after smallpox qualify? By changing the definition of it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anti-vaxxers are retards.

/end thread.

In many instances I tend to agree. The question is, when they change the definition of a word to meet the political agenda, does the Covid mRNA shot still qualify as a vax? Because it didn’t qualify before they changed it.

From the Latin vacca, for cow. English physician Edward Jenner coined the term vaccination in 1796 to describe inserting pus from cowpox lesions into open cuts on human patients to prevent smallpox. The term now refers to any immunizing procedure in which a vaccine is administered.

The definition stood from 1796 to 2021. The original flu “vaccine” was the same type of treatment and they did not feel it necessary to change the definition for that. Any ideas why?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That's nonsensical. 3% of what?!?

Also, what is a "top phlebotomist"

I wonder how much of GD uses crystals and essential oils.
View Quote
I was wondering what makes someone a top phlebotomist as well. Maybe it's gay lingo, like top vs bottom?

With all these new made up medical terms to describe vaccine side effects it gets hard to keep up.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Vax doomers are at it again.
View Quote

And vax is still being given when it has no positive benefits.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The definition stood from 1796 to 2021. The original flu "vaccine" was the same type of treatment and they did not feel it necessary to change the definition for that. Any ideas why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In many instances I tend to agree. The question is, when they change the definition of a word to meet the political agenda, does the Covid mRNA shot still qualify as a vax? Because it didn't qualify before they changed it.

From the Latin vacca, for cow. English physician Edward Jenner coined the term vaccination in 1796 to describe inserting pus from cowpox lesions into open cuts on human patients to prevent smallpox. The term now refers to any immunizing procedure in which a vaccine is administered.

The definition stood from 1796 to 2021. The original flu "vaccine" was the same type of treatment and they did not feel it necessary to change the definition for that. Any ideas why?

No, that's not even close to true.  Here is Webster's definition from 1828:

VAC'CINE, adjective [Latin vaccinus, from vacca, a cow.]
Pertaining to cows; originating with or derived from cows; as the vaccine disease or cow-pox.

OK so far, it was still all about something from cows in 1828.  But here it is from the 1913 edition:

Vac"cine (?), a. [L. vaccinus, fr. vacca a cow; cf. Skr. v c to bellow, to groan.] Of or pertaining to cows; pertaining to, derived from, or caused by, vaccinia; as, vaccine virus; the vaccine disease. -- n. The virus of vaccinia used in vaccination.

Of course the definition was further refined when things like weakened or killed virus inoculations came to be.

Here's the definition of "computer" from the 1913 edition:

COMPUTER, noun One who computes; a reckoner; a calculator.

I'll give you three guesses how "calculator" was defined in 1913, and the first two guesses don't count.

Definitions change to accommodate new technologies and new understandings of things in the world.  An updated dictionary is not evidence of a vast conspiracy.

Here in the 21st Century it's a WHOLE lot easier to update a dictionary than it was in 1828 or 1913.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:42:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
View Quote

The end is near?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:47:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:51:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Vax doomers deniers are at it again.
View Quote

Why not argue the findings from the person in the video? Is he making it up?

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:51:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Few of these people are interested in these things, as they don't presuppose what they already "know."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amyloid proteins . Neutrophil elastase.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/misfolded-spike-protein-could-explain-complicated-covid-19-symptoms#The-amyloid-link-to-COVID-19-symptoms

Few of these people are interested in these things, as they don't presuppose what they already "know."

I thought it was fascinating. A Dr that Dr McMillan had on a panel late last year said the same thing ; neutrophil elastace causes the spike protein to spider web out . The amyloid component was one ingredient I forgot .

* athletes can elevate neutrophils....anyway, there's a mechanism of action besides the already cytotoxic action of the spike protein
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

OK so far, it was still all about something from cows in 1828.  But here it is from the 1913 edition:

Of course the definition was further refined when things like weakened or killed virus inoculations came to be.

I'll give you three guesses how "calculator" was defined in 1913, and the first two guesses don't count.

Definitions change to accommodate new technologies and new understandings of things in the world.  An updated dictionary is not evidence of a vast conspiracy.

Here in the 21st Century it's a WHOLE lot easier to update a dictionary than it was in 1828 or 1913.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In many instances I tend to agree. The question is, when they change the definition of a word to meet the political agenda, does the Covid mRNA shot still qualify as a vax? Because it didn't qualify before they changed it.

VAC'CINE, adjective [Latin vaccinus, from vacca, a cow.]
Pertaining to cows; originating with or derived from cows; as the vaccine disease or cow-pox.

Vac"cine (?), a. [L. vaccinus, fr. vacca a cow; cf. Skr. v c to bellow, to groan.] Of or pertaining to cows; pertaining to, derived from, or caused by, vaccinia; as, vaccine virus; the vaccine disease. -- n. The virus of vaccinia used in vaccination.

COMPUTER, noun One who computes; a reckoner; a calculator.

Good point. Any theories why it wasn’t changed for the flu?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Did I make it in before the regretful
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The definition stood from 1796 to 2021. The original flu “vaccine” was the same type of treatment and they did not feel it necessary to change the definition for that. Any ideas why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/end thread.

In many instances I tend to agree. The question is, when they change the definition of a word to meet the political agenda, does the Covid mRNA shot still qualify as a vax? Because it didn’t qualify before they changed it.

What you are saying is an outright and demonstrable falsehood.

It tells me you are either deliberately lying, or that you read or watched something and accepted it wholly uncritically.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:16:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You jumped straight from the shot caused this to maliciousness.  Thats not how evidence works.  If there is a massive spike due to the shots all it means is that there was a massive spike in clots caused by the shots.  You would need damn good evidence to prove intent.

Hell, the drug company knowing about the increased risks proves negligence and a willingness to ignore warnings more than it does some grand conspiracy.
View Quote

Think about it, they are protected from any deaths and vaccine damage. To this day they are.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:17:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The article is talking about the spike protein.  People who got covid (pretty much everyone) were exposed to that as well.  Can you prove you never contracted covid?  If not then you aren't a pureblood, just vax free.  Every single person that died or had complications from covid in 2020 was a "pureblood".
View Quote

I don’t know the number but the vaccine has many times more spike protein than the virus. Its a considerable amount.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:28:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Good point. Any theories why it wasn't changed for the flu?
View Quote

Flu vaccines have been essentially the same since the 1950s.  Only the strains have changed.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It tells me you are either deliberately lying, or that you read or watched something and accepted it wholly uncritically.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/end thread.

You are correct and I admitted it two posts up.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:32:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Lol @ all the folks in this thread shitting their pants because they now know the jabs didn’t work and they have no clue what the long term will be.

One thing for sure. Those that didn’t take it have nothing to worry about. Those that did, keep lying to yourself saying your not concerned..
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I thought it was fascinating. A Dr that Dr McMillan had on a panel late last year said the same thing ; neutrophil elastace causes the spike protein to spider web out . The amyloid component was one ingredient I forgot .

* athletes can elevate neutrophils....anyway, there's a mechanism of action besides the already cytotoxic action of the spike protein
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/misfolded-spike-protein-could-explain-complicated-covid-19-symptoms#The-amyloid-link-to-COVID-19-symptoms

This is specifically why I keep asking how, assuming the clots described in this threads are both real and new, we can conclude that they are specifically associated with one or more vaccinations, and not a consequence of this new disease in general (which might be either worsened or ameliorated by the vax, for all we know). What we see in these threads is a consistent refusal to even ask the obvious "fault isolation" type questions.

To me, that's got to be one of the first questions to ask if I was seeing a novel phenomenon which I suspected had "X" cause - you'd want to start collecting data to see if there is at least a correlation between exposure to X and the phenomenon.

Instead, we get month after months of gems to the effect of:

1) this was was an Air Force major and has some exposure to data science, so he's pretty much the most qualified guy ever to investigate this stuff.

2) any source that is from a government or established biological research institution is to be rejected outright as part of a conspiracy.

3) any source that suggests there is something sinister going on with regard to vaccine-related side effects is to be accepted and parroted uncritically.

And let's not overlook the general irony of the simultaneous rejection of credentialism when it comes to any statement that doesn't advance the conspiracy theory (the credentials in such cases merely establishing him/her part of the system) and the fixation with credentials when it suits the argument (this guy has a PhD!).

This all passes for "Critical Thinking."
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/end thread.

Yeah, hadn't realized how behind I was on the thread. This one's moving quick!
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Are you ok?

This kinda shit usually doesn’t come from someone who’s doing well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you need to flush your circulatory system out with lysol. this is what trump recommends.

https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:1400/1*4MMUQr6v53MKGG220GciLA.jpeg

Are you ok?

This kinda shit usually doesn’t come from someone who’s doing well.

just illustrating some of the things trump actually suggested. gotta do something to keep my blood turning to rubbery worms.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:40:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Pfizer master race checking in.  

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

View Quote
Sheep taste better then dog?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:50:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This is specifically why I keep asking how, assuming the clots described in this threads are both real and new, we can conclude that they are specifically associated with one or more vaccinations, and not a consequence of this new disease in general (which might be either worsened or ameliorated by the vax, for all we know). What we see in these threads is a consistent refusal to even ask the obvious "fault isolation" type questions.

To me, that's got to be one of the first questions to ask if I was seeing a novel phenomenon which I suspected had "X" cause - you'd want to start collecting data to see if there is at least a correlation between exposure to X and the phenomenon.

1) this was was an Air Force major and has some exposure to data science, so he's pretty much the most qualified guy ever to investigate this stuff.

2) any source that is from a government or established biological research institution is to be rejected outright as part of a conspiracy.

3) any source that suggests there is something sinister going on with regard to vaccine-related side effects is to be accepted and parroted uncritically.

And let's not overlook the general irony of the simultaneous rejection of credentialism when it comes to any statement that doesn't advance the conspiracy theory (the credentials in such cases merely establishing him/her part of the system) and the fixation with credentials when it suits the argument (this guy has a PhD!).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t believe we’d have near as much “lack of critical thinking” if the .gov hadn’t forced it on a large percentage of the population, many of whom are highly represented on this site.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I was wondering what makes someone a top phlebotomist as well. Maybe it's gay lingo, like top vs bottom?

With all these new made up medical terms to describe vaccine side effects it gets hard to keep up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he meant a perfusionist?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:57:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Buddy works in an ER.  The last two days they had to pull blood clots out of healthy early 40 women's brains.
View Quote
Your "buddy."   No one pulls anything out of people's brains in the ER.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:01:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I'm not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
View Quote
Well there's that other thread about Critical Thinking is Dead.  That's pretty evident here in this crowd.  And blood clots in dead people, like, dead people are full of clotted blood because they're dead.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

There's not a chance in Hell I'm going to revenue-generation click on a wild claim of that massive statistical level than nobody anywhere other than Random nobody trying to look important on a conspiracy site thread is posting.  If that claim were true - I have enough inputs I would have gotten at least a hint of that wild armed Click On Me I'm In The Know bullshit, by now.

As to population reduction - this ain't it, and would be a terrible plan.  In case you missed the obvious, that master plan is a one-two step of global level female education and widely available birth control (and abortion ) options.  That is by far the single most effective method of population reduction, and they all know that.  Far more effective even than mass genocide - go look at European population statistics - the Holocost was an irrelevant blip.  Female education and birth control and nlw they have to import hordes just to keep functional now.  Some mysterious illness that wipes out single digits while mutating in the wild to who knows what; all while no effect on fertility, would be the most incompetent master plan conspiracy of all time.
View Quote

And the Buzz Killington award goes to...
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:03:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Donate your body to science.

Dibbs on guns and ammo
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#29]
So my first cousin just got out of the hospital after suffering a Pulmonary Embolism. The doc commented that the clot was long and skinny when looking at it on the CT…
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Pfizer master race checking in.  

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

View Quote

You think they want retards left with them to keep the world functioning?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#31]
In this thread we learn that many people did not listen in High School Bio 1. Remember pricking your finger and finding your blood type?  

If you block blood flow, what happens boys and girls? That's right you smarty! A blood clot happens. Now extend that a little further kiddo... What happens when all blood stops flowing? Do you think that might make some gigantic clots depending on how long you sat there pickling in your own brine?

Thanks for attending my Ted Talk. Coffee and cookies in the back.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Pure blood master race checking in
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

We don’t need your first hand experience here!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.

I do not think anyone is arguing if clotting existed beforehand,  I think it is the increase that is being reported and questioned. Thanks for your experience.

I know nothing,  but my Auxiliary Commander is also the Deputy Coroner for one of the busiest counties outside of Cook/Chicago. He also does embalming and all sorts of stuff with bodies and dead people for other counties and funeral homes.
I asked him about a year or so ago after watching the movie "Died Suddenly" about what he was seeing. He verified they were in fact seeing this blood clotting.
He is a very technical guy, very serious type, and would not say it was the covid vaccine, but he did think it was showing up at an increasing rate in the bodies he was seeing.  

What he sees in 1 year many coroner's don't see in a lifetime for number of bodies.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:46:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I do not think anyone is arguing if clotting existed beforehand,  I think it is the increase that is being reported and questioned. Thanks for your experience.

I know nothing,  but my Auxiliary Commander is also the Deputy Coroner for one of the busiest counties outside of Cook/Chicago. He also does embalming and all sorts of stuff with bodies and dead people for other counties and funeral homes.
I asked him about a year or so ago after watching the movie "Died Suddenly" about what he was seeing. He verified they were in fact seeing this blood clotting.
He is a very technical guy, very serious type, and would not say it was the covid vaccine, but he did think it was showing up at an increasing rate in the bodies he was seeing.  

What he sees in 1 year many coroner's don't see in a lifetime for number of bodies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.

Here's one for you because you almost (but not quite) got there from here.

1) Go to google
2) Type in "Died suddenly" with the quotes
3) Sort by date oldest first

No pick your search engine because I know "google is in on it!"

Folks had heart attacks and strokes before COVID. Really they did.
Those all-cause mortality rates one of our favorite purehomeboys linked above... Consult them and review the heart attack and stroke rates.
(Mic drop)
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Lol @ all the folks in this thread shitting their pants because they now know the jabs didn’t work and they have no clue what the long term will be.

One thing for sure. Those that didn’t take it have nothing to worry about. Those that did, keep lying to yourself saying your not concerned..
View Quote

I’ve picked up on that as well . I dont know anyone who took them that would not if they had a do over
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

/end thread.
View Quote

You are just mad because you aren't Danish
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't see how they do it

for all the names I was called, all the things I was accused of because I flat-out fucking refused their clot shot...thinking I was truly THE ONLY REMAINING HOLD-OUT like they all said I was

If I had taken the jabb, I would have committed suicide by now with grief and worry

#PureBlood forever

ETA: The number of my friends and family, the same ones who screamed in my face and called me names, are now whining and sobbing "But I only got the FIRST jabb because I HAD too...I didn't take the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth ...ad nauseum)

they are all in my prayers, but I'm afraid we might be really headed for that 500,000 population target
View Quote

I've read some delusional stuff in GD but you're another level.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Are there any members here that are active in the embalming trade? I'd appreciate some first hand observations.
View Quote

The long stringy ones may be related to the "micro clots" this doctor in Birmingham treats his "long covid/long vaxx" patients for. He was finding clots, but so small they were almost undetectable.

The Clot Factor | Full Measure

Maybe these big stingy affairs are something that forms after the heart beats it's last? I seriously doubt a body could survive with those huge ones they pull out after death. Not sure.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#39]

this fuckin kid

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see how they do it

for all the names I was called, all the things I was accused of because I flat-out fucking refused their clot shot...thinking I was truly THE ONLY REMAINING HOLD-OUT like they all said I was

If I had taken the jabb, I would have committed suicide by now with grief and worry

#PureBlood forever

ETA: The number of my friends and family, the same ones who screamed in my face and called me names, are now whining and sobbing "But I only got the FIRST jabb because I HAD too...I didn't take the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth ...ad nauseum)

they are all in my prayers, but I'm afraid we might be really headed for that 500,000 population target

Delusional how?  

Several at my company quit or were fired outright for refusing the FauciFlu shots. I lost several weeks of pay for refusing the shots (the vaxxed up got fully paid stimmy checks for actual illness and contact trace events)  I would have been fired in three months if Biden's OSHA mandate had not been shot down. Most in my circle that did get the shots did so under threat of losing their livelihoods or were guilted into it by the medical establishment saying they'd kill the elderly in thier care.

In hindsight it is now known that that that those deemed delusionals by the powers that be were correct. The BS started at "it came from a bat in a Chinese wet market". It just got deeper after that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If you do literally any searching at all, it shows why this kind of endlessly reposted video is junk science  and always was. But this site is has its dedicated group of people who just want to keep shouting #pureblood like some weird cult.
View Quote

How many boosters are you up to?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 8:09:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

How many boosters are you up to?
View Quote

The only reason people here care about boosters is because of outrage porn on the internet.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, but doubtful since everything else he said was also BS.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:09:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Master Blood Pure Race. I'm marked safe from strange, rubbery clots.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
If true, I can't imagine taking six shots for an illness with a 99.98% survival rate.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:11:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well there's that other thread about Critical Thinking is Dead.  That's pretty evident here in this crowd.  And blood clots in dead people, like, dead people are full of clotted blood because they're dead.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I'm not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that

Honestly, some of those "clots" don't look like blood clots at all.  I'd swear they were the actual vessels themselves.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:13:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There needs to be a nickname for the non pure bloods.  Something catchy.  Maybe Clotters, Gooeys or Gummys.
View Quote
Gullibles
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Master Blood Pure Race. I'm marked safe from strange, rubbery clots.
View Quote

I too, can say the same. Lots of denial in this thread by those who took the poison and now have no idea what the fuck to expect in the coming years.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Pure blood master race checking in
View Quote

Until you get in a car accident and need a blood transfusion...
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If true, I say this with no malice, but I would consider finding a physician who questions the VAX and see what you can do to cleanse your system. Assuming you’re taking this seriously.
View Quote

would dialysis do it?
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top