BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DDiggler:
So if you’re angry at the multi decade decline in wages, you’re a marginal American??
View Quote

Now you're gettin' it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:20:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By treelow:

“Our Haitian associates come to work every day. They don’t have a drug problem. They’ll stay at their machine. They’ll achieve their numbers. They are here to work. And so in general, that’s a stark difference from what we’re used to in our community.”

To be fair, he probably isn’t wrong…

Way too many of our fellow Americans are lazy fucks that don’t want to work and/or are strung out on dope.
View Quote

In 1983, I was working landscaping/lawn maintenance.  White boy with a driver's license and ability to speak with property owners.  Crew was illegals.

Boss/Company owner told - don't hire white people or blacks.  I thought that sounded discriminatory.  At first.

But, proved to be true.  Native employees sucked.  Worked slowly, took a ton of breaks, and generally were less motivated.  They all washed out after a couple days, if not a single.day.  

Meanwhile, on rain days, the illegals did not want to go home early.  Instead, they wanted to go to the shop and work on the truck, the trailer, or maintain the eq.  They wanted to work.  Wanted more hours.  Happy to put in 60+ a week, even though we did not pay overtime.   They wanted a 15 minute break for lunch, not the standard 30 minutes.  All for $10 an hour.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:22:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ag04blast:

You are just not a hard worker and dont know how to pull on those bootstraps.
View Quote

Don't forget about the firm handshake.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Employers hiring illegals before Americans should be taxed out of existence by the local government
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:23:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Nick_Adams] [#5]
Originally Posted By 1975:
Locals Say Migration Imposes Two-Tier Society on Springfield, Ohio

Ordinary Americans in Springfield, Ohio, openly describe how elite-directed migration has skewed their economy, destabilized their neighborhoods, and created a two-tier society that favors migrants over Americans.

Federal payments to migrants “makes it harder for people like me — or somebody else who doesn’t get [government-]assisted living — to find affordable housing at a decent rate,” one woman told Twitter journalist Tyler Oliveira. She added:

Honestly, in my opinion, it’ll be surprised if I don’t get kicked out so they can boost up the rate on this place. They’ll probably fix it, get it where it’s looking better, and boost the rate up on it. They’ll pay $1,200 a month, and [now] I pay $775  … Yeah, they’ve been doing it around here quite a bit. Honestly, the neighborhood has gotten a lot of Haitians in it here [since] about two years back.

“I know people who’ve applied for work a lot of these same places that are hiring [government-supported] migrants … but they’re not getting jobs,” resident William Monaghan told Breitbart News. He added:

It’s definitely a push to hire migrants. At a big company near here that makes [equipment] for computers  … everybody that works on the [production] line is Haitian, and there’s one interpreter that serves different lines.

The inflow of migrants also allows employers to stop hiring and training marginal Americans, such as people recovering from drug addictions, or who are still angry at the multi-decade decline in wages. On September 9, PBS broadcast an interview with Jamie McGregor, owner of a l0w-tech factory that manufactures metal components. He said:

Our Haitian associates come to work every day. They don’t have a drug problem. They’ll stay at their machine. They’ll achieve their numbers. They are here to work. And so in general, that’s a stark difference from what we’re used to in our community … We want more jobs in our community, and in order to build those jobs, some jobs need to be people who are not originally from here.

“I wish I had 30 more,” he added.

With plenty of Haitian job-seekers, McGregor also faces less pressure to invest in the high-tech machine tools that could expand his business and help American workers earn higher pay.More at link.
View Quote

I gotta admit it: since hiring a Haitian housekeeper 6-months ago, all the toilets in our house stay spotless even during intermittent bouts of diarrhea or when one of the kids gets sick and vomits and only partially connects with the commode.  Man oh man, what a worker! Plus the carpets and rugs have never looked cleaner.

At what we’re paying, we should probably hire two more of these people for yard work and gutter cleaning.

Only real issue is, my youngest is on her third cat. We can’t figure out what happened to the first two.

Very mysterious.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:24:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#6]
Originally Posted By crazymike1973:
Originally Posted By ag04blast:
You are just not a hard worker and dont know how to pull on those bootstraps.
View Quote
Don't forget about the firm handshake.
View Quote
Make sure to look them right in the eye.

Originally Posted By M82Assault:
Employers hiring illegals before Americans should be taxed out of existence by the local government
View Quote
Are you being facetious?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TaxPayer77:
There are no unskilled jobs. It takes skill to run a shovel or pull a tape measure or carry stuff from the truck and do it correctly.
View Quote

And all that you mention can be taught in about 5-minutes.  How to carry stuff, like what?  Give an example where someone needs to be taught how to carry something from a truck.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:35:48 AM EDT
[#8]
The larger problem is that we're paying people to sit at home, not work, and get fat and unhealthy. So paying them to not only subsist, but to become a burden in many other ways. Which in turn goes into opiate and other addiction issues. Which in turn goes into crime issues.

The only way to turn it around is to stop paying people to sit at home. Everyone is fucking disabled. No you're not disabled. Fuck you. Go work.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By sanman28:
None of this will end well.  These people have never been able to manage themselves in their own country.  They will turn us into a shit hole too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:43:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HungLo] [#10]
I watched a bunch of Utoob vids, with Springfield residents (B&W) voicing their concern about the influx of Haitians. EVERY fucking one of them implied that they were on .gov assistance of some sort themselves, and were bitching about the Haitians getting more money than them, creating long lines at the welfare office, getting loaded up EBT cards, driving like retards, eating ducks. Many people who actually live in small towns, are typically welfare types. (Speaking as a small town SW Ohioian)

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:45:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By morglan:
The entire federal government is corrupt.

There's simply no use for it anymore.
View Quote

This. States should go it alone
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:45:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:
the poor will be thankful for any scraps.  the ultra-high net worth will stay rich and get richer.

the middle class tax payer gets the shaft.

i am the ultimate capitalist --  but the playing field is supposed to be level to have any chance of working.

rampant illegal immigration is ONE of the left's way of keeping their hand pressing down on that end of the scale.  not equal.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Anecdotal, I know, but I've found it hard to find Americans who can complete contracted tasks in a timely/satisfactory manner.  I needed tree removal/trimming services on a half-acre home lot, I tried to hire American arborists to do this job, it was never a question of price.  The problem was the Americans could never show up with the insurance needed to start the job, it was always "sure no problem" but on the day work was to begin they hemmed-hawed but had no insurance, or they didn't show-up at all, or the crew was tired, or the truck is down, etc, etc...  Just generally a waste of my time.  

I asked on a local community board for referral for tree services, received an email and set-up the appointment and a tiny Hispanic woman showed up to look at the job and quote a price, immediately I thought WTF.  Her English was passable, she knew the business, she quoted a fair price/set a date/time and she showed up with insurance documents the day before the job began.  She and her husband were from Central America and ran the tree business, they showed up with a crew made up of 4 tiny guys who were loggers in Central American countries and did a hell of a job over a day and half.  They cut down trees, hauled them to a mulch place, had a stump grinder and really cleaned up the place.  I bought them all lunch on the second day and gave them my two well-used Husqvarna chain saws as they were leaving.

Same issues with movers, lighting services, home remodeling, roofers, etc.

Hking
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:51:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spmx7777] [#14]
The huge Virginia Eastern Shore chicken processing plants aren't going to shut down just because native born Americans won't do the work.  Tyson Foods, Perdue Farms, Ihsan Farms, among others, all hire Haitians or other non-native born.  The only reason I knew Haitians were there is the Institute for Justice is suing the city of Parksley, VA on behalf of a Haitian married couple, in the US since 2009, trying to open a food truck in the city.  No, I'm not a fan of the "Haitian Invasion", just showing another example of where Haitian labor is being used in the US.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Hking42:
Anecdotal, I know, but I've found it hard to find Americans who can complete contracted tasks in a timely/satisfactory manner.  I needed tree removal/trimming services on a half-acre home lot, I tried to hire American arborists to do this job, it was never a question of price.  The problem was the Americans could never show up with the insurance needed to start the job, it was always "sure no problem" but on the day work was to begin they hemmed-hawed but had no insurance, or they didn't show-up at all, or the crew was tired, or the truck is down, etc, etc...  Just generally a waste of my time.  

I asked on a local community board for referral for tree services, received an email and set-up the appointment and a tiny Hispanic woman showed up to look at the job and quote a price, immediately I thought WTF.  Her English was passable, she knew the business, she quoted a fair price/set a date/time and she showed up with insurance documents the day before the job began.  She and her husband were from Central America and ran the tree business, they showed up with a crew made up of 4 tiny guys who were loggers in Central American countries and did a hell of a job over a day and half.  They cut down trees, hauled them to a mulch place, had a stump grinder and really cleaned up the place.  I bought them all lunch on the second day and gave them my two well-used Husqvarna chain saws as they were leaving.

Same issues with movers, lighting services, home remodeling, roofers, etc.
View Quote
Called three different companies about a small job concerning the pavers in my driveway.
Spoke to people with very "American sounding" voices, who took my information and then never got back to me.
The fourth company I called, I spoke to a woman with a Spanish accent, who was at my house the next morning to price out the job.
When the job hit a snag, I called to tell her of the delay. She said no problem and call her when I was ready to proceed.
When I called her a few weeks later, she said we'll be there tomorrow. And they were.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By rob78:
I've had multiple manufacturers ask me to help facilitate a pipeline for migrant talent.

Post-covid, lots of workers retired early, lots of workers learned to work for cash under the table, some sell drugs, a small number sponge off parents.  

We don't have the birthrate to replace them.

Some employers have refused to up their base pay or publicize and type of performance incentive.  Their work environment and culture sucks. These employers, by and large, are the ones contacting me about H1 and H2B workers.  

We absolutely DO have a labor issue in this country.  Many of these younger workers ARE soft as butter, anxiety-ridden, pussies. We also have an employer issue when they refuse to even be marginally competitive with wages or consider that their dark, loud, dirty work environment could be improved.

It's all so.tiresome.
View Quote

There's an old saying, "Everyone has a price".  Employers aren't meeting Americans' price.  So instead of finding a way to attract American workers, they are price shopping for 3rd world workers with low expectations.

But then these same businesses cry "Buy American!" while refusing to do the same where employees are concerned.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:21:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Ernesto556:

In 1983, I was working landscaping/lawn maintenance.  White boy with a driver's license and ability to speak with property owners.  Crew was illegals.

Boss/Company owner told - don't hire white people or blacks.  I thought that sounded discriminatory.  At first.

But, proved to be true.  Native employees sucked.  Worked slowly, took a ton of breaks, and generally were less motivated.  They all washed out after a couple days, if not a single.day.  

Meanwhile, on rain days, the illegals did not want to go home early.  Instead, they wanted to go to the shop and work on the truck, the trailer, or maintain the eq.  They wanted to work.  Wanted more hours.  Happy to put in 60+ a week, even though we did not pay overtime.   They wanted a 15 minute break for lunch, not the standard 30 minutes.  All for $10 an hour.
View Quote

That was a damn good wage in 1983. Run it through the inflation calculator and it comes out to $38.20 in 2024 dollars. Plus I'm sure they weren't paying taxes. I was working for a lot less and was happy because it was more than minimum wage which was $3.35 an hour.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:27:29 AM EDT
[#18]
There's a company I hope to boycott
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#19]
They all have to go back. Honestly at this point all the people that employ them can go with them, pay a steep tax, gtfo and they can be barred from re-entry to the US for at least several generations.

I'm convinced that we need to re-evaluate immigration post WW2 forward, certainly back to Hart-Celler. Our freedom, nation, culture's and people's are at the very least severely diminished if not completely destroyed by the end of the century (probably a lot sooner), unless there's a mass deportation amongst other necessary changes.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 14Karat:
Not a bad deal for the new arrivals.  All basic expenses covered so anything they earn is free money.

Plus free geese.
View Quote
Make mill houses/towns great again
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:33:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BTccw] [#21]
I used to work with Haitians in south Florida.

They didn’t know which end of the screwdriver hurt when they stabbed themselves with it.
They froze to death and were unable to function at temperatures below 70 degrees.

In  ohio it will be a self correcting problem.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:37:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Paul_Sothern] [#22]
Recently I listened to the NPR version of that employer.  

He was described as a "Conservation Republican" but he sounded like an arrogant Liberal in every way.

He needs to move to Haiti.

In the same show they had local Springfield Leftist activists calling for the need for housing and resources for the 20,000 Haitians.

So the greedy hostile to America employer gets the profits while the taxpayers have to pay for the many more Haitians unemployed and unemployable.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:

Maybe he got sick of hearing "That's not my job, that's for the laborers".

My friend has a story of a complete standstill on a bridge job because the two foremen were arguing over who was supposed to do what. The iron workers got pissed off that the carpenters were bending bar straight while forming, or some other asinine detail.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dolomite:
Perchance, in the past, Mr. McGregor may have had a bad experience or two with union operators?

Maybe he got sick of hearing "That's not my job, that's for the laborers".

My friend has a story of a complete standstill on a bridge job because the two foremen were arguing over who was supposed to do what. The iron workers got pissed off that the carpenters were bending bar straight while forming, or some other asinine detail.

I once waited for two days.
Needed an adjustment on a pressure switch.
Had wires running to it, so we needed the electrician.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:40:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: isaidme] [#24]
What he means is he doesn't have to give them a raise ever and is probably getting a kickback.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:41:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spmx7777] [#25]
Originally Posted By Paul_Sothern:

He was described as a "Conservation Republican" but he sounded like an arrogant Liberal in every way.

In the same show they had local Springfield Leftist activists calling for the need for housing and resources for the 20,000 Haitians.

So the greedy hostile to America employer gets the profits while the taxpayers have to pay for the many more Haitians unemployed and unemployable.

View Quote

Privatize profits and externalize costs, it's the American way.

It's not only US taxpayers paying, but also anyone that holds on to American dollars is paying via inflation.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:41:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Not sure how hard Haitians work, but I know two crews now running a lot of Hispanics and they want more of them.

Unfortunately, they'll work most white guys right under the table all day long and show up the next day with a smile on their face.
View Quote
I hate to say it, but in my old hood where I grew up and went to school, 90% of the guys I know either work for/own a Lawn care, HVAC or maybe one of the trades...  Very few do much else.
With that, I know several guys who own lawn cares of various sizes.  Some 2-3, some 20, 2 of them are 65+...
The two that have 65+ cut very large apartment complexes, condo communities, large malls, Hospitals, colleges, etc, etc..  
They love hiring Mexicans.  They say they never miss work, work their asses off for as many hours as they'll get, on and on and on...
Plus they'll do it for starting at 10-12, 15 an hour.  Americans want 25+ to start, then regular raises.

I always tell them, I see your point about the hard workers, but the pay thing I don't think is fair... I mean its easy for Immigrants to live off only 12-15 an hour (x 40) when the govt gives them EBT/SNAP/Whatever and pays for their food, housing, medical, cell phones, internet, etc, etc...
Americans workers have to pay for all that for themselves and for the immigrants..  
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, they probably:
Show up.
Can piss in a cup without burning a hole in it.
Want to work.
Don't complain.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Boycott the Open Border Supporters?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BTccw:
I used to work with Haitians in south Florida.

They didn’t know which end of the screwdriver hurt when they stabbed themselves with it.
They froze to death and were unable to function at temperatures below 70 degrees.

In  ohio it will be a self correcting problem.
View Quote

Somalis adapted, and took over Minnesota.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:48:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Paul_Sothern:

View Quote

This is how this works. A few employers get cheap labor while these people are heavily subsidized with our tax dollars.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Spaceboy:
Replacement theory is just a conspiracy right?
View Quote

applyclownmakeup.jpg
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#32]
My moms maid from Ethiopia is pretty awesome.

And in shape and attractive, however she has been here for several years.

Talk about having a clean house, she is awesome.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:53:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Gonna laugh when a haitian burns down this fucker's factory with a cooking fire in the non-gendered bathroom.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:55:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By smullen:
I hate to say it, but in my old hood where I grew up and went to school, 90% of the guys I know either work for/own a Lawn care, HVAC or maybe one of the trades...  Very few do much else.
With that, I know several guys who own lawn cares of various sizes.  Some 2-3, some 20, 2 of them are 65+...
The two that have 65+ cut very large apartment complexes, condo communities, large malls, Hospitals, colleges, etc, etc..  
They love hiring Mexicans.  They say they never miss work, work their asses off for as many hours as they'll get, on and on and on...
Plus they'll do it for starting at 10-12, 15 an hour.  Americans want 25+ to start, then regular raises.

I always tell them, I see your point about the hard workers, but the pay thing I don't think is fair... I mean its easy for Immigrants to live off only 12-15 an hour (x 40) when the govt gives them EBT/SNAP/Whatever and pays for their food, housing, medical, cell phones, internet, etc, etc...
Americans workers have to pay for all that for themselves and for the immigrants..  
View All Quotes
Not sure how hard Haitians work, but I know two crews now running a lot of Hispanics and they want more of them.

Unfortunately, they'll work most white guys right under the table all day long and show up the next day with a smile on their face.

These people are used to living on a couple dollars a day. Maybe less. Of course they'll work for far cheaper than Americans can.

These people will live 10 to an apartment and make no mistake they know the welfare system and how to get free shit better than most citizens.

See the thread about car accidents and illegals. They give zero fucks about driving around with no insurance, no license, and no registration. Living like a responsible person takes money that illegals don't give a shit about.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 10:59:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By JaredGrey:

And the democrats say, with one voice “It’s not happening, it’s good that’s it’s happening, it should happen more, and you’re a racist for noticing.”

Immigration is a bioweapon aimed at the White middle class.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By FrodoFiringPins:
They all have to go back. Honestly at this point all the people that employ them can go with them, pay a steep tax, gtfo and they can be barred from re-entry to the US for at least several generations.

I'm convinced that we need to re-evaluate immigration post WW2 forward, certainly back to Hart-Celler. Our freedom, nation, culture's and people's are at the very least severely diminished if not completely destroyed by the end of the century (probably a lot sooner), unless there's a mass deportation amongst other necessary changes.
View Quote

I agree, as the very soul of our nation is at stake.  But there is a problem now.  Our "natives" are by and large too lazy to do what needs to be done.  Someone best figure this mess out and right soon.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:10:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ICU:

Send those hard working Hispanics my way. The ones we have must be broken. Lousy work ethic, move like molasses in winter.
View Quote

Are they second generation here or new illegals.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:11:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Haiti has lots of Haitians--move your factory there.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#39]
There are whole departments in local, state and federal governments that make sure illegals get every penny and benefit "owed" to them. Especially the women that are squirting out kids. Food, diapers, formula, car seats, strollers, classes on how not to kill your baby, etc.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:19:35 AM EDT
[#40]
The end is getting closer since the number of leeches receiving "free" stuff from the government is more than the number of people paying taxes.  It never goes well long term
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Yep.  Americans should be willing to work 60 hours a week for crap wages with no OT and live 3+ families to a 2 bedroom house.  

America = lazy loserville.  All of them on dope and playing the videagames.  Handshakes are weak and too soy to look you in the eye.

I'd rather we bring all of Haiti here.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:24:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Ernesto556:

View Quote

Damn. I was working making composite panels for building construction in an old un-ventilated hangar next to a chicken hatchery for 5 bucks an hour. No vacation, no overtime pay. Sounds like the same thing except your guys had an easier job in better conditions.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:26:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jambalaya] [#43]

View Quote

This hit the nail on the head.  Americans are more expensive to hire because Americans have more expenses.  If we didn't have to pay for our own housing, food, utilities, healthcare and education, we could be competitive.

Trump should add a policy point called, "Repeal the Native American Tax".

This would be a bill that ended all subsidies and incentives of any kind for anyone who isn't a native-born American citizen.  Which is effectively a tax on real Americans.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:29:13 AM EDT
[#44]
In another life I worked for a very large screw company.  Probably 80 percent of metal buildings you see have those screws holding the siding on.

Anyway I worked in the warehouse, the people doing the piece meal work were all Hispanics.  All of them illegals.  The company got busted for hiring them, but there was no e verify back then so the company couldn't really check their status and they all used fake documents.  Those people got fired, and the company hired white people in their place and that was a total failure.  So back to hiring illegals until they get caught again.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By aftac:
I’ve had to kill some illegals for trying to kidnap my wife, I do not see a problem getting rid of some of these people.  We need American rage not this acceptance bullshit.
View Quote

OK I need to know the rest of this story.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:33:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ecarl4100] [#46]
Everyone wants cheap labor. Illegal or not. Whether Arfcommers want cheap housekeepers, au pairs, babysitters, maids, yard men, or companies want cheap factory workers.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By akrado:
Gonna laugh when a haitian burns down this fucker's factory with a cooking fire in the non-gendered bathroom.
View Quote

Eeh, you know how industrial operations be, it's a hazardous business. Accidents happen. Especially at night when noone's around to guard against them. It'd be a damn shame. Real damn shame.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Half of America voted for it.  Let’s see how they feel standing in the unemployment line…
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Prijador:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prijador:
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:
the poor will be thankful for any scraps.  the ultra-high net worth will stay rich and get richer.

the middle class tax payer gets the shaft.

i am the ultimate capitalist --  but the playing field is supposed to be level to have any chance of working.

rampant illegal immigration is ONE of the left's way of keeping their hand pressing down on that end of the scale.  not equal.

This is where I'm at on the scale. Yes we have a lot of lazy, good for nothing Americans living off the government teat, refusing to work and playing the system. The answer is cut the benefits but make it easier and more profitable to go to work, importing millions of culturally non-compatible people is not the answer and really only reinforces the "work is for suckers" attitude. One needs a somewhat balanced and fair'ish system, neither worker or owner has complete leverage. While unions are never the solution, there are *some* positives to having controls in place to prevent employer abuse.

All these types of stories try to make out the business owner as the bad guy but really he's just taking advantage of situation the gubment has allowed, what the owner doesn't realize is he's being made the scapegoat for the policies in typical politburo form. Hey, don't blame me it's *his* fault.....Rinse and repeat.

This is yet the latest attack on the Middle-Class worker, either pushing you into a lower-class or elevating you but the vast majority are being groomed to be workslaves or welfare kings/queens.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#50]
I mean since it'd be obvious that American workers are the best most reliable workers in the world?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top