Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:11:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This one simple trick to get rid of chemtrails...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leVN4mA3tp4
View Quote

Holy Shitballs!

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:12:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No you know what’s funny. I never mentioned one time they were spraying anything to kill us but people like you post 18000 times on a message board because sometimes they can’t keep their mouth shut instead of trying to make fun of people

They have been doing this stuff since the 60’s fact.

They have been talking openly on the new about spraying to prevent solar radiation making it through our ozone. Fact.

There is proof everywhere that they’ve been doing it and haven’t told us because people would freak out. Rightly so.

You’d have to be blind to not see that something is different and it ain’t got shit to do with oh there’s a lot of jets in the sky. No shit I wasn’t born yesterday. In my area this is not even remotely normal. Not one time and I look up at the sky’s everyday. I work outside everyday all day have I seen the skies have this many jets at one time in such a small air space. With contrails that are not going away after 10-12 hrs. Not normal. Contrails don’t do that contrails don’t make the sun look the way it did and have artifacts of reflecting off something in the atmosphere to the point of cause rainbows and another sun. Rain causes that. So what is the blue ass sky that causes rainbows and artifacts of the sun reflected in the sky if there isn’t something else there. Something floating in the atmosphere.
View Quote

Are you sure?
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:12:15 PM EDT
[#5]
You cats will believe a chick had a baby without having sex who grew up to die and come back to life and celebrate it in a few days but can't believe the government will slip a roofie in some plane juice.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You cats will believe a chick had a baby without having sex who grew up to die and come back to life and celebrate it in a few days but can't believe the government will slip a roofie in some plane juice.
View Quote

Having worked for the government, I simply don't believe they are competent enough to to do so without planes falling from the sky on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yay a new Pope!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yay a new Pope!

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Proven fact they do it. Been released in foia requests. They’ve done it for decades. I just think there lieing about why. Amazing that people still think contrails hang around in the sky all day long. Contrails made of moisture vapor don’t do that. They disappear after a short period of time. It also doesn’t explain in an other wise blue sky how the sun is almost completely blocked by the haze left by these jets so much so that it’s causing rainbows and artifacts of another sun
View Quote

Holy shit, you should write comedy.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Chemtrailers are the absolute pinnacle of conspiracy theorist retards. They are by far my favorite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus, OP. Embarrassing.

Chemtrailers are the absolute pinnacle of conspiracy theorist retards. They are by far my favorite.

Fire can't melt steel is mine.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:27:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Holy shit  do we have a fucking Chemtrailer??
View Quote

More than one. They're taking a break from the vax conspiracy for the day
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Well regardless of what you believe is conspiracy vs. facts...

Everyone have a Merry Christmas or the holiday you celebrate. Pray everyone is safe along with your families and doesn't get killed by stepping in front of a truck or spayed with exhaust from a plane!

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What, no one's claimed that chemtrails ARE vaccinations yet?!
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:39:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Please knock off the personal attacks in this thread.

Even if someone is genuinely retarded, it is still a personal attack to call them a retard.
View Quote
Wit and humor has been replaced with crass and rude. Welcome to the new socially acceptable.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

In my area on that map it shows like 2 and nothing else for over 100 miles explain why I’m looking at 7 jets at one time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/248909/flighaware-3066134.png

The sky is a busy place.  This is a snap shot of what is in the air the moment I took this screen cap.

In my area on that map it shows like 2 and nothing else for over 100 miles explain why I’m looking at 7 jets at one time

You expect the same number to be present at all times?  

You can see more of the sky than you think when we’re talking about jets flying at 30k+ feet.  Required horizontal separation is one mile, which won’t look like much at those distances.  It’s not uncommon when I fly commercial to see other aircraft nearby on a roughly parallel course a couple miles away.  At my house it’s common to see jets on cross country flights to different destinations that appear to follow nearly the same course.  

Your pics show what looks like a high altitude cloud layer in addition to the contrails.  It’s not surprising that the trails are more persistent under those conditions.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:52:42 PM EDT
[#15]
It's interesting how they often start and stop almost as if a switch were being turned on or off.  I guess the pilots turn off the engines and glide for a while in an effort to save fuel.  That would be the only logical explanation if these are the result of hot engine gases mixing with colder air.  So there...no critical thinking skills required.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:53:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 1, reply #24.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Does the OP also believe the world is flat a d that he doesn't need a driver's license to drive?
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Even if someone is genuinely retarded, it is still a personal attack to call them a retard.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:01:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Having worked for the government, I simply don't believe they are competent enough to to do so without planes falling from the sky on a daily basis.
View Quote

You have a point lol.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:02:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's an aerial version of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, including metal nano-particles and graphene oxide 5G microchips that will get incorporated into a third strand of your DNA and turn you into a living magnet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Those are to distract you from the surveillance robots disguised as birds.
View Quote

I FRIGGIN KNEW IT
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Well regardless of what you believe is conspiracy vs. facts...

Everyone have a Merry Christmas or the holiday you celebrate. Pray everyone is safe along with your families and doesn't get killed by stepping in front of a truck or spayed with exhaust from a plane!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/157130/Christmas-3066426.gif

View Quote

Funny how you can disagree with someone while still being a good guy. Merry Christmas to you too.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:06:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yay a new Pope!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yay a new Pope!

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#24]
  1. It is wintertime which exhibits contrails coming from jet aircraft.
  2. Y'all live smack dab cornpone in the middle of flyover country, sho' nuff, like a rooster caught in a tractor's nuts.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#25]
You're all fools.  They're producing highly reflective contrails, blocking out the sun, to reduce global warming.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Holy Shitballs!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This one simple trick to get rid of chemtrails...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leVN4mA3tp4

Holy Shitballs!

And the contrails went away, now didn't they?

But, not just any household sprayer will be this effective.  Her sprayer was certified to be balls dead accurate by NASA.  NASA.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:10:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's interesting how they often start and stop almost as if a switch were being turned on or off.  I guess the pilots turn off the engines and glide for a while in an effort to save fuel.  That would be the only logical explanation if these are the result of hot engine gases mixing with colder air.  So there...no critical thinking skills required.
View Quote

So by this thinking it should either be overcast or clear at any given time.... nothing in between.  Do you understand thermal convection?  Can it be raining where you are standing, but a few miles down the road it is snowing?

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:14:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Contrails stay in the sky based on temp and humidity and wind at altitude.

What you are seeing is perfectly normal traffic patterns of commercial jets and perfectly normal contrails.

Traffic patterns change on seasonal and weather related winds and temperatures for efficiency train management.
View Quote

Damn another guy who is trying to have a discussion instead of being something else.

I know that the temp and moisture and atmosphere can play a role in make contrails show up and stay there long before dissipating. From what I’ve read it isn’t hours or most of the day. Of course the earth is rotating so you can only seem them while there in your pie of the sky but should t they dissipate long before that. In minutes not many hours
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yay a new Pope!
View Quote

Underrated comment.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
@countrygunner

Where’d you go, buddy?
View Quote

Still here but I work unlike some of the people on here. Want to try to dispute the fact scientists have been studying this for decades and have done it on multiple documented cases. Or that they are offering this up as a solution to climate change. Or are you saying the carrying out of it in secret is where the problem lies and the comspiracy falls apart?  I can probably agree with you to some extent but I’ve seen too much kept secret and too much disinformation put out there to counter anything they try to keep secret to not question this. Never once said I believe it. Never once said it was happening. I said there are facts that back up the theory it’s possibly going on. It’s coming right out of our government officials mouths and scientists mouth and there is study after study on it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:21:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Damn another guy who is trying to have a discussion instead of being something else.

I know that the temp and moisture and atmosphere can play a role in make contrails show up and stay there long before dissipating. From what I've read it isn't hours or most of the day. Of course the earth is rotating so you can only seem them while there in your pie of the sky but should t they dissipate long before that. In minutes not many hours
View Quote

So when you see the clouds moving, is that because the Earth is rotating you out of view as they disappear on the horizon?

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Still here but I work unlike some of the people on here. Want to try to dispute the fact scientists have been studying this for decades and have done it on multiple documented cases. Or that they are offering this up as a solution to climate change. Or are you saying the carrying out of it in secret is where the problem lies and the comspiracy falls apart?  I can probably agree with you to some extent but I’ve seen too much kept secret and too much disinformation put out there to counter anything they try to keep secret to not question this. Never once said I believe it. Never once said it was happening. I said there are facts that back up the theory it’s possibly going on. It’s coming right out of our government officials mouths and scientists mouth and there is study after study on it.
View Quote

I’m more interested in the “provable facts” you talk about but don’t post.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:25:03 PM EDT
[#35]
In that case I am purdy good at earning my spot lol. (Thank you Jesus tho, seriously)
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:42:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Dang if they are up to something, I'm screwed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Holy shit… do we have a fucking Chemtrailer??
View Quote

Sure looks like it!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Lots of people are too smart by half.

It's all conspiracy theories, no such thing as chemtrails, Covid vaccines are safe and effective, Anna Nicole married for love.

The government would never lie to you and big Pharma cares about your health.

" Some people you just can't reach. "
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It's all conspiracy theories, no such thing as chemtrails, Covid vaccines are safe and effective, Anna Nicole married for love.

View Quote

I love this argument. "What you don't believe in LIZARD PEOPLE, yeah you probably think the government is TRUSTWORTHY TOO, wake up SHEEPLE"
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So by this thinking it should either be overcast or clear at any given time.... nothing in between.  Do you understand thermal convection?  Can it be raining where you are standing, but a few miles down the road it is snowing?

View Quote

So watching an aircraft with no visible trail behind it fly into a cloud and then come out of the cloud now with a visible trail behind it while it continues flying into another cloud where said trail now stops is called 'thermal convection' ?  Heck, I learned something new today.  I was starting to think it might be the local ANG pilots just "hot dogging" their F16's.  Mystery solved.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Proven fact they do it. Been released in foia requests. They’ve done it for decades. I just think there lieing about why. Amazing that people still think contrails hang around in the sky all day long. Contrails made of moisture vapor don’t do that. They disappear after a short period of time. It also doesn’t explain in an other wise blue sky how the sun is almost completely blocked by the haze left by these jets so much so that it’s causing rainbows and artifacts of another sun
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#42]
I am convinced. Thank you for showing me the truth.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So watching an aircraft with no visible trail behind it fly into a cloud and then come out of the cloud now with a visible trail behind it while it continues flying into another cloud where said trail now stops is called 'thermal convection' ?  Heck, I learned something new today.  I was starting to think it might be the local ANG pilots just "hot dogging" their F16's.  Mystery solved.
View Quote

Here’s a serious question:

How homogeneous do you think atmospheric conditions are in a partly cloudy system?
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:40:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look, dude… It’s proven. You’re just not allowed to see it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:43:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Here's a serious question:

How homogeneous do you think atmospheric conditions are in a partly cloudy system?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's a serious question:

Homogeneous? Get out of here with that man-lovin' fag stuff
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does the gay gene have to do with the atmosphere?  OH SHIT.....is that what they're spraying?
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I know this wasn't meant to be funny......but it's the funniest thing posted in this thread yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know this wasn't meant to be funny......but it's the funniest thing posted in this thread yet.

I literally spewed coffee onto my monitor. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:45:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

But was she hot? I kinda dig crazy bitches.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dated one, ever so briefly.  We met at a gun range.  She worked as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and seemed really nice at first, then she started talking about chemtrails, drones, Art Bell, subliminal messaging...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nopeSkeletor-32.gif

But was she hot? I kinda dig crazy bitches.
Sadly, not hot enough.   Want her number?
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

And some people must have been absent from kindergarten on the day when the class learned "one of these things is not like the others"...

Link Posted: 12/21/2023 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Problem is, for conspiracies to stay secret, a lot of people have to keep their mouths shut.

For example, the sky is filled with commercial pilots.  They would all need to keep their mouths shut about the chemtrails. Because they're flying around up there, and if they see something that looks a bit "off", they're gonna know about it.

That's many thousands of smart, trained people. There are some on this very forum (probably a few have already posted in this thread).

What's more likely...

A) All those people are covering up a massive chemtrail program

B) There is no massive chemtrail program

D) Everybody except OP is a reptilian

5) We all live in the Matrix
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top