UCMJ doesn't have jurisdiction.
She needs state jail time anyway.
The worst time.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 2:23:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck her
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 2:26:57 PM EDT
[#3]
How does something like this get so far? Her parents, siblings, cousins, high school friends, any one who knew her personally would know this is bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It happens so often.

Like when I was at Home Depot and the guy checking to see an item was in stock had dog tags hanging outside his shirt.

I asked him what he did because he looked around 19.

Was told (no joke) that he had been in Force Recon. Halfway during boot camp they noticed he was outperforming everyone and pulled up with a van so he could go through the SF pipeline. Other than that he can't tell me anything.

The guy was dead serious. And I'm really good at reading sarcasm, he wasn't just having a laugh. Did everything possible not to bust out laughing. Almost like an ultra serious Steven Seagal type vibe where they've convinced themselves it's true and they're mysterious.

I can't think of a single vet friend that wears their dog tags like a necklace outside their shirt. So I know other vets have asked him about it.
View Quote

Whew, you're lucky you didn't say anything!  He'd have probably rolled his receipt into a cone shape and jabbed it into your brain stem as you turned to walk away!
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 4:20:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

then charge them with fraud. Not "stolen valor" bs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If mental midgets want to prance around in a costume, that's freedom of speech.  When you start to use that costume to gain financial benefit, that's theft by deception, fraud, identity theft, or whatever it's called in various jurisdictions, and those people deserve the big dick of the law, to the fullest extent.

then charge them with fraud. Not "stolen valor" bs.

You’re confused.  The original stolen valor act was ruled unconstitutional, because it prohibited wearing unearned military pieces of flair without criminal intent.  The newer federal stolen valor act includes criminal intent to receive some sort of benefit.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I would send her to the VA and make her clean bedpans and change elderly veterans diapers.

Make her pay back all the money she stole.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've been navigating the VA Disability system for over 20 years without any compensation.  How she can fake it and be successful is king of impressive.  but fuck her.  70 months isnt enough.
View Quote
Female

Faked claims of PTSD and sexual trama, might even had a past hysterectomy and claimed it as service related

Bam instant disability
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 9:01:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hopefully AC puts out a new video on this.  

ETA:  This is the one he put out a year ago on her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s98erQx5Kzg
View Quote

He usually does a fake angry thing.  That was very real. Goddamn he was mad.  I was too.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 9:09:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I would have thought WWP would have better vetting.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Should of Court Martialled her.
View Quote

Can't get court martialled if you never join.

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If a man can say he’s a woman now, she can say she was a marine.  

Clearly neither of them are what they claim to be.  Both get benefits.
View Quote

Wear eagle, globe and anchors with the anchors outboard and you deserve to get hooked!

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It happens so often.

Like when I was at Home Depot and the guy checking to see an item was in stock had dog tags hanging outside his shirt.

I asked him what he did because he looked around 19.

Was told (no joke) that he had been in Force Recon. Halfway during boot camp they noticed he was outperforming everyone and pulled up with a van so he could go through the SF pipeline. Other than that he can't tell me anything.

The guy was dead serious. And I'm really good at reading sarcasm, he wasn't just having a laugh. Did everything possible not to bust out laughing. Almost like an ultra serious Steven Seagal type vibe where they've convinced themselves it's true and they're mysterious.

I can't think of a single vet friend that wears their dog tags like a necklace outside their shirt. So I know other vets have asked him about it.
View Quote

Ha I hated wearing dog tags at all.   I go to sleep and they automatically end up in my armpit and jabbing me enough to wake me up in the middle of the half night’s sleep scheduled.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:19:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You’re confused.  The original stolen valor act was ruled unconstitutional, because it prohibited wearing unearned military pieces of flair without criminal intent.  The newer federal stolen valor act includes criminal intent to receive some sort of benefit.
View Quote

Yep.  It basically is just a fraud law.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:36:00 PM EDT
[#14]
You want to see stolen valor?

Go to the enlisted clubs on a friday night. They take it to a whole different level. Lol
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Exactly.  

It’s not like she committed murder.  Everyone had a chance to vet this moron before they gave her anything.
View Quote

It is hard to get someone's military service. We sent 5 million snipers to Vietnam. I have only met one truck driver and have never met a cook.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I remember when she got called out but holy shit I didn't realize it was that bad. 70 months she'll probably be out in half that for "good behavior"
View Quote

Federal I think she has to serve 80-90% .
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Should be a hangable offense
View Quote

Agreed
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top