Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
@midcap would you hit it?

i am in the pharma sales world and this is cringe-worthy, it's on the evening news everyday and sometimes it's on 2-3 channels at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aromts0OiHs
View Quote
I HATE that commercial. I also hate all the ones that purposely feature FAT people.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 9:26:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Best version of this stupid commercial. Surprised it hasn't been posted yet, I saw it here since we don't have TV.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 9:35:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've seen that and thought "why'" myself.
View Quote

Focused ad for the fatfuck public
Imagine how bad that hog smells after she gets a good sweat in all her gross creases.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 9:38:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

i am in the pharma sales world and this is cringe-worthy, it's on the evening news everyday and sometimes it's on 2-3 channels at the same time.

View Quote
I change the channel the second I see that commercial come on.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 9:40:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The modern American female 8.

I am still stunned at how many decent looking guys with good jobs end up with their wife looking like ''the blob'' by 40.

I'll cut them some slack if they had a couple kids for some weight gain but 50-75-100+ pounds and the kids are in their teens and 20's, no way.

Never dated a fat chick, never married one, and none of my wives ever turned into the blob after marriage.  

[Now a few ex GF, oh yeah, I've shuddered over a few of those when I saw them years later.]

View Quote

I just went to my High School 30 year reunion and it was pretty crazy. So many people not just fat, but swollen, like they got stung by a swarm of bees. The ham-armed big ol fat people is one thing and my job is filled with them, but the swollen thing is crazy.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Celebrating a drug because they don't have to work hard anymore to lose weight. Basically sums up America nowadays. Take the easy way out instead of working for it.
And that drug has a crap ton of side effects they were reading off.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 9:58:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Celebrating a drug because they don't have to work hard anymore to lose weight. Basically sums up America nowadays. Take the easy way out instead of working for it.
And that drug has a crap ton of side effects they were reading off.
View Quote

It’s ok, they got more drugs to prescribe to counter the side effects of the drug they prescribed.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 9:59:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Treat the disease not the donuts going down the pie hole. They are all fat hogs in that Commerical, looks like a typical Walmart.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Treat the disease not the donuts going down the pie hole. They are all fat hogs in that Commerical, looks like a typical Walmart.

Came to post this. Disgusting fatbodies.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:05:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Some people would call that a 4x4
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I just went to my High School 30 year reunion and it was pretty crazy. So many people not just fat, but swollen, like they got stung by a swarm of bees. The ham-armed big ol fat people is one thing and my job is filled with them, but the swollen thing is crazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am still stunned at how many decent looking guys with good jobs end up with their wife looking like ''the blob'' by 40.

I'll cut them some slack if they had a couple kids for some weight gain but 50-75-100+ pounds and the kids are in their teens and 20's, no way.

Never dated a fat chick, never married one, and none of my wives ever turned into the blob after marriage.  

[Now a few ex GF, oh yeah, I've shuddered over a few of those when I saw them years later.]

My wife walked out of her HS reunion with a smile on her face that could shame a billion dollar lotto winner who found the ticket on the ground.

Every cheerleader and popular gal that had picked on her in school looked like a Jimmy Dean sausage roll with eyes. She was about 112 and in better shape then the typical female athlete you see. The popular jocks and guys she knew in school that had married some of them, well, they didn't hang around their wife much, they all wandered around by themselves.

We actually had a great time, everyone else rolled up in their fanciest pimp ride, we rolled up in a lifted top off FJ40.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

My wife walked out of her HS reunion with a smile on her face that could shame a billion dollar lotto winner who found the ticket on the ground.

Every cheerleader and popular gal that had picked on her in school looked like a Jimmy Dean sausage roll with eyes. She was about 112 and in better shape then the typical female athlete you see. The popular jocks and guys she knew in school that had married some of them, well, they didn't hang around their wife much, they all wandered around by themselves.

We actually had a great time, everyone else rolled up in their fanciest pimp ride, we rolled up in a lifted top off FJ40.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's really... a thing?

Very "Romy and Michele."
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Violet, you’re turning violet.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Very "Romy and Michele."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very "Romy and Michele."

She was picked on a lot in school, of course her mouth got her in more trouble because she had to hold up the Polish standard of not taking shit from anyone. She even admitted that it would have been easier but she was a feisty scrapper her whole life and never did back down from much. Catholic Schools can be an absolute bitch because you have a lot of kids from successful monied families going to them and most tend to look down on the not so monied kids and families.

She hunted [gun and bow], gutted, filleted fish, and could still doll herself up. Damn fine step mom to my son.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

She was picked on a lot in school, of course her mouth got her in more trouble because she had to hold up the Polish standard of not taking shit from anyone. She even admitted that it would have been easier but she was a feisty scrapper her whole life and never did back down from much. Catholic Schools can be an absolute bitch because you have a lot of kids from successful monied families going to them and most tend to look down on the not so monied kids and families.

She hunted [gun and bow], gutted, filleted fish, and could still doll herself up. Damn fine step mom to my son.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very "Romy and Michele."

Just all seems so... petty.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very "Romy and Michele."

The HS teen female hierarchy is incredibly powerful when you aren't one of the ''in'' girls. Petty, sure, but it's not much different then the jocks and the nerds either at that age. As they age it changes of course but it all devolves back to HS rankings when a reunion rolls around when you walk in the door.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:32:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Oddly enough, all the dancers in that commercial aren't fat, there's one in a yellow shirt that looks to be normal, I notice because it looks like the shirt is tucked in, only in the front.

She's gone when they switch colors though.

What I hate most about that commercial is the stupid song and dance.

Ever notice some of the hambeasts have to swing an arm while walking, like a counterbalance to offset the thunderthigh or something. Not all hambeasts swing an arm. Interesting piece of physics.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ain’t no money in healthy people. Big Pharma doesn’t want you eating well and exercising.

They want you to live a loooong, unhealthy life just well enough to sustain yourself so you can remain addicted to their drugs. If the drugs have side effects, don’t worry, they have more drugs to be used in conjunction.

Why manage your health naturally and why bother feeling well when you can eat fast food, be sedentary, and have your insurance shell out thousands per month for proprietary drugs?
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:43:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Every time I see that, I think "Lose 100lbs and quit the pill".
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Came to post this. Disgusting fatbodies.
View Quote

Post 10,000. Well done sir ??
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Fat people get their own marketing. Rejoice!
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:50:27 AM EDT
[#21]
I saw that commercial while on vacation and laughed out loud.

"I manage it well"

Bitch, you're fat as fuck, you aren't managing shit.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#22]
I am convinced the high carb food pyramid and the low fat diets with industrial solvent produced seed oil narrative is designed to make people fat, produce diabetes and heart disease and to make pharmaceutical companies billions.

It is working so well with no reversal from the govt, medical or food industries that it simply can not be by accident.

The simultaneous narrative not just reducing fat shaming but now celebrating the beauty of being morbidly obese without mentioning to horrific health consequences can simply not be a coincidence. It must be on purpose because there is no indication that any of the entrenched medical establishment is trying to change it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I am convinced the high carb food pyramid and the low fat diets with industrial solvent produced seed oil narrative is designed to make people fat, produce diabetes and heart disease to make pharmaceutical companies billions.

It is working so well with no reversal from the govt, medical or food industries that it simply can not be by accident.
View Quote

No, it's all money.

Cheap mass produced food that people get addicted to produces earnings.

They don't give a fuck about actually trying to make people sick, they just want to keep selling food.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:04:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No, it's all money.

They don't give a fuck about actually trying to make people sick, they just want to keep selling food.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am convinced the high carb food pyramid and the low fat diets with industrial solvent produced seed oil narrative is designed to make people fat, produce diabetes and heart disease to make pharmaceutical companies billions.

No, it's all money.

Now explain why the govt agency charged with the health of the country dies nothing about it.

If it was just about money, they would not be normalizing and glorifying being morbidly obese like the commercial in the op.

It is a coordinated effort.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:11:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Now explain why the govt agency charged with the health of the country dies nothing about it.

If it was just about money, they would not be normalizing and glorifying being morbidly obese like the commercial in the op.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's all money.

Which agency?

The USDA currently recommends 45-65% of daily calories from carbohydrates.

That's not unreasonable provided you are also adhering to your calorie limit. There's an entire section in the guidelines book about calorie limits as well.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:14:50 PM EDT
[#26]
She burned 30 calories out of the 5000 she ate that day by dancing in that commercial. Progress!
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:18:30 PM EDT
[#27]
She can barely move, why put her in a friggin dance number.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:19:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Just walk through a walmart on any weekend......85% of the people (adults and kids) are morbidly obese
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:21:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just walk through a walmart on any weekend......85% of the people (adults and kids) are morbidly obese
View Quote

America is so rich our poor are fat.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
She doesn't really dance. She just stands there and jiggles her water wings while all the backups do the dancing.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:25:49 PM EDT
[#31]
The drug is for fat people so it makes sense.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:28:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She doesn't really dance. She just stands there and jiggles her water wings while all the backups do the dancing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

…right, which compounds the obvious, that she can’t move…
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:33:30 PM EDT
[#33]
It's been a nation of no-shame for 50 years now and "all inclusiveness" for decades. You can't teach a group of people from elementary  school and onward how to speak properly??...then just legitimize it and call it "ebonics". Sinful gluttons of low willpower can't stop stuffing food in their mouth while much of the world suffers starvation??...well then let's celebrate it with song & dance and give them a pill to proudly keep doing it.

Surprised we don't have a national fat-pride holiday.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:42:54 PM EDT
[#34]
No need to notify MidCap.

Half this site "Wood"  
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fat people get their own marketing. Rejoice!
View Quote

People with poor impulse control ARE the ideal consumers,  y'know.

Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#36]

" I'm lowering my a1c because I'm fat as can be".
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:57:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Every time I see that ad I think she wouldn't look like that if she danced more.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:06:10 PM EDT
[#38]
She's about half the size of Dove Corporation's new BLM activist spokeswoman.

Behold Dove's new beauty standard:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The drug is for fat people so it makes sense.
View Quote
Not really. Makes it look like the product doesn't work.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67619/Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_12_05_44_PM_pn-2957129.JPG
View Quote

OH COME ON
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Fat obsessed folks here tickle me
View Quote

Is that a statement or a request?
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The commercial is like a train wreck, you don’t want to watch, but you do. That poor woman, she could have been a 6, but couldn’t put down the fork or find a pair of running shoes.

Whatever, just my observation.
View Quote

Prior to clown world, being fat would have mattered. We are post clown world. She is a ten in post clown world
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67619/Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_12_05_44_PM_pn-2957129.JPG
View Quote

I don’t understand how people that large, or even the size of the woman in this commercial are even alive.  For that matter, half the people you see at Wal mart.

I’m 6ft, 200 (which is overweight or almost obese) I don’t look like a pear, decent physical shape and my annual bloodwork is a struggle to stay in range on some things.

I just don’t understand. Do they not get bloodwork done? Are they on 10 daily medications to stay upright?

Perhaps I underestimate the body’s resilience over a short time. Usually don’t see many people that size over the age of 60-65, so maybe they just lumbar around ZFG til they die at that size
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

OH COME ON

View Quote

It's legit.

And she has a terrible speech impediment.  

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

To Dove's credit....that's brilliant marketing, because a chick that size probably needs twice as much soap each time.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Average American woman.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:36:10 PM EDT
[#47]
She's a fake fat person.  That's a fat suit she is wearing. It lacks the mass of actual fat.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:40:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
She's a fake fat person.  That's a fat suit she is wearing. It lacks the mass of actual fat.
View Quote

Her name is Deanna Colón....she's a real fat.

Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:49:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Ain't no money in healthy people. Big Pharma doesn't want you eating well and exercising.

They want you to live a loooong, unhealthy life just well enough to sustain yourself so you can remain addicted to their drugs. If the drugs have side effects, don't worry, they have more drugs to be used in conjunction.

Why manage your health naturally and why bother feeling well when you can eat fast food, be sedentary, and have your insurance shell out thousands per month for proprietary drugs?
View Quote

When I hear "big pharma" I hear it in liberal voice for some reason, probably the liberal tendency of blaming everyone else for their problems.

At any rate, "big pharma" isn't holding a gun to your head and making you eat and sit on your ass. I'm reminded of all the soda and candy threads full of posters acting like they are leading a life of deprivation if someone expects them do do without their milkshake at every meal.

Also, the phenomena of thinking normally proportioned humans are "too skinny" and being fat means you have muscles and are strong.

That's not muscle, it's blubber. You're not "bulking" you're fat.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:52:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I am convinced the high carb food pyramid and the low fat diets with industrial solvent produced seed oil narrative is designed to make people fat, produce diabetes and heart disease and to make pharmaceutical companies billions.

View Quote
Not entirely incorrect, but I'm more convinced the country has dyslexia anorexia. In the diet threads, even though the dieter is a hamplanet, their big fear is being "too skinny".
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top