User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The guy that owns our franchised gyms is from Brazil and more patriotic and conservative than 99% of conservatives.
He doesn't allow animals, refuses to use any pro nouns except he/she and tells the parents and adults they can walk if they try to bring wokness into the building.
View Quote

Outstanding

Link Posted: 10/28/2023 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

To an extent yes.

Watch the video above though, faggy dude(ette?) did manage to take the gal down but she mad dogged his ass after that and guillotined the hell out of him!!!

Good for her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought bjj made size and strength irrelevant.

To an extent yes.

Watch the video above though, faggy dude(ette?) did manage to take the gal down but she mad dogged his ass after that and guillotined the hell out of him!!!

Good for her.

I was kidding
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I remember my first trip to Thailand.  Had a friend who lived there and he takes me to a gogo bar.  Hot babes in bikinis dancing and cold beer.  Nice.  Then after a few beers I need a piss.  get directed to the john and sure enough there are the urinals.  Of course over my shoulder I can see the girls getting dressed in their bikinis and they walk directly past me to get into the bar to work.  None were impressed by what they saw.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 types of public bathrooms

Male. Female. Whatevar! (enter at your own risk!)

I remember my first trip to Thailand.  Had a friend who lived there and he takes me to a gogo bar.  Hot babes in bikinis dancing and cold beer.  Nice.  Then after a few beers I need a piss.  get directed to the john and sure enough there are the urinals.  Of course over my shoulder I can see the girls getting dressed in their bikinis and they walk directly past me to get into the bar to work.  None were impressed by what they saw.  

I've been to tittie bars here that were set up that way. No door on the urinal or the girl's dressing room across the hall in the recess behind the stage. THey'd just come over and take a look and talk and laugh.
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Policy was just changed

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top