BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You must have been living under a rock for the last year and a half. There definitely was a shortage of hospital beds in parts of the country. If you can’t accept this there is no point in discussion.

I never said that you should not be treated if you got sick for anything other than Covid. If you have so much faith in your internet cures, why would you ever be concerned about Covid? Don’t worry, some guy on the internet said that xyz works to cure Covid.
View Quote

No shortage of beds in Texas.  Ever.  That's my area of concern.  Maybe in Illlinois but  not here.  Was there a shortage in NY?  NY claimed there was.  It turns out they were lying.  They even refused to use the USS Comfort.  They said they didn't need it.  

By internet cures do you mean the anti-malaria drugs in high use in sub-Saharan Africa that were proven to actually be cheaper and more effective against Covid in its early stages than anything else?  That internet cure?  If you haven't noticed, I'm not concerned about the Wuhan Flu.  What concerns me is the fear of it being used to curtail the rights of all of us and it seems to be working on you very well.  

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The left is not going to let you exist. One way or another.. they are going to grind us into the dust. Comply.. or be destroyed.

Stop playing by their rules.
View Quote

You are correct.  Too many are trying to see the bright side of this shit sandwich.

Geraldo is a perv and a douche.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry jerry go fuck yourself. I got my antibodies the hard way, from mother nature
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 12:20:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 12:23:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 12:27:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have a BETTER question. How did a DrFrige thread go 4 pages without a spider pic
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How in fuck did this thread get to 4 pages? It's Geraldo! It's like taking a kindergartner's statement on nuclear fusion as if it meant something.
I have a BETTER question. How did a DrFrige thread go 4 pages without a spider pic

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 12:38:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 3:31:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Geraldo is one of Hannity's favorite "conservatives".  Let that sink in, folks.
View Quote

Hannity wears a CIA pin lmao
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 3:36:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The left is not going to let you exist. One way or another.. they are going to grind us into the dust. Comply.. or be destroyed.

Stop playing by their rules.
View Quote

+1

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top