BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:12:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t want to live in a world where fat chicks all the sudden think they are hot.

I miss the old days where fatties were so low on self esteem they would give you a blowjob and think that you were the one doing them a favor by letting them.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:13:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Talking to women is gay.
View Quote

I'd like to know more. I'm ready to believe.
I've heard that all sexuality is gay, technically, so that would support your point I suppose.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:16:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Back in my high school days, in the 70s, women (40s-60s) would walk up to me in the mall and say that they liked my hair. They hated that they needed a perm to get any wave.

https://i.postimg.cc/4yhJb2fw/1970s-Me-1.jpg

They don't do that anymore.

https://i.postimg.cc/MTfBBxCR/2023-1-21_1_Pre-Show_(5).jpg
View Quote

I think I saw you somewhere else with a ratrod.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:39:58 AM EDT
[#4]
The summer after I graduated high school and before I went into the Army, I worked at a garment factory. I was 1 of about 10 guys in a sea of about 300 women. I was knocking back tail left and right.
There were many weeks it was a different woman each night of the week.
There were weekends when I stayed home and just lounged around the house because I was getting wore the fuck out.

Those were fun times.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 7:02:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don’t want to live in a world where fat chicks all the sudden think they are hot.

I miss the old days where fatties were so low on self esteem they would give you a blowjob and think that you were the one doing them a favor by letting them.
View Quote

I met that girl in Auburn over 30 years ago.

It was a great blow job.  Very enthusiastic. 10/10, would recommend.  Click HERE for my other Yelp! reviews.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 7:14:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've heard that all sexuality is gay, technically, so that would support your point I suppose.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Talking to women is gay.

Why would you talk to them? What are you going to do, go on a date with them? Go hold their hand? Go shopping with them?

Time spent talking to women is better spent doing the things you want to do; man shit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:08:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks

Why is this not surprising?

Quoted:
Quoted:
She'd be a lot better looking if her friends said "lose the stenciled eyebrows and the pointy black shit outside your eyes, and get rid of the booger hole metal, like whatevs, as if, ermagherd."

Kinda overlooking the elephant in the room, aren’t we?

He's referring to said elephant.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:27:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean they don't do that any more ?

Well that's a crying shame.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
More to the point, do I get hit on? I have no idea. Im a fucking retard.
View Quote

You too eh? To this day I will have random memories of what I thought was a normal innocent conversation pop up and go “ohhhhhhh…”
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Ask ShaunoftheDead how it worked out for him.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I’m young-ish, tall, good hair and find myself on the receiving end of a lot of cougar-age flirting. Oh and black women. No idea why but black women seem to love me haha
View Quote

Consider yourself fortunate then because chocolate ladies will destroy you in bed! Go for it man!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:34:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks
View Quote

He wasn’t fat enough was he?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:35:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fat chicks give the best blowies.  It is because they have to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't want to live in a world where fat chicks all the sudden think they are hot.

Fat chicks give the best blowies.  It is because they have to.

They give bj's for mcnuggets
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:40:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Since I started working at the age of 18, exactly 4 females have flirted with me.

1 of them was of legal age, and she was not my wife.
View Quote

I'm not sure about flirting... in last 6 years, 6 coworkers flirted (that I can tell).  4 sent nudes.

Awkward... but nice pics
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:47:24 AM EDT
[#15]
I never get attention from any women, hot or not. I am totally straight. I can only read these posts and try to imagine what would be like. It must really boost a guys self esteem when women judge you worthy of attention.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:47:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

She kinda look ugly
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@midcap

She kinda look ugly

Kinda? She IS ugly
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#17]
I had one chic get physical with me as a bar when I rebuked her advances. Bitch grabbed my face and told me " you don't know what your missing" ! I grabbed her hand and said " bitch not even if I was blind drunk" and she stormed off.

Meh ..... lol

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I’m young-ish, tall, good hair and find myself on the receiving end of a lot of cougar-age flirting. Oh and black women. No idea why but black women seem to love me haha
View Quote

Here lately, I've been getting chatted up by women with face tattoos.  I am not exactly sure what is up with that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:50:50 AM EDT
[#19]
None are out of my league. Except maybe herAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:52:01 AM EDT
[#20]
I recall flying back from a tour in South Korea back the early 90's. Up in 2ID, the male to female ratio was some absurd 20:1; fat, ugly chicks could be choosy...until they flew back home. This guy (kind of a dick, but completely correct), turned around in his seat and looked this fat ugly ho in the face and said "hey, how does it feel to be a 1 out of 10, fat and ugly again"?

I blame the Hallmark Channel and stupid Disney movies. My wife had a friend who was obese, somewhat annoying, and actually used pictures from her teen days (much slimmer) on her social media. She literally was convinced good looking, in-shape guys were in love with her and she was going to find the right man always sharing photos of guys she was perusing. She moved back to Pennsylvania, she's still fat, and she's still single. She had one guy who was pretty decent, likely below a 5/10 on the women's scale, but good guy that showed interest in "Vera"; she said she her standards and expectations were higher. Bitch, please...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:54:20 AM EDT
[#21]
The only woman whos approached me was a insane liberal, single mom of 2, makes next to no money, and said "when I tell guys I'm on (whatever mental drug she takes) they all disappear".

FML.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Has happened and I used to just ignore them when I was younger but now I try to be nice without showing any interest.
View Quote

Same, as I've gotten older I am nicer about not being interested, especially if she is nice.
Most people enjoy a lil harmless flirting.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#23]
"I've got fuuuuuu-dge!"
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#24]
I’ve had women flirt with me, then my wife walks up, flirt woman takes notice and tells my wife “I hope you do naughty things with him tonight” before walking off.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:14:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The only woman whos approached me was a insane liberal, single mom of 2, makes next to no money, and said "when I tell guys I'm on (whatever mental drug she takes) they all disappear".

FML.
View Quote

As soon as you said "liberal, single mom" - we ALL knew she was on meds.

It's right up there with douchebags driving BMWs.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:17:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Larger black women seem to love me.

And not reserved about it ! Regularly get looked up and down by them followed by a comment such "Mmmmmmm"
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:18:06 AM EDT
[#27]
If you ever want a real wild ride get on POF. You’ll get treated rudely by Alaska 3’s. It’s a fucking trip lol
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:20:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Was her name Lola?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks

Was her name Lola?

She told me to take a walk on the wild side...
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#29]
lol

I've been a licensed private investigator almost 30 years now...I don't do divorce work, sorry

Back when I still did divorce/custody cases, it seemed wimmenz hired PI's 2 to 1 over men.

The new girlfriend is always called "his new whore" (so...you're the "old whore"?)

and over half of them want to pay you at least partially with sex when the retainers run out

...oh yeah, and they're all worth $1,000 a blowjob, no matter what they look like  

We've already determined what you are. Now, we're just haggling the price
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ahhhhhhh.....so that's what happened
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks
Ahhhhhhh.....so that's what happened

problem is, you just assume it's a big clitoris...but it just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger until next thing you know it's bigger than yours....and you tell the person like...BRO WHAT THE HELL!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks

I AM NOT GAY!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Remember, all you have to do is be in a normal BMI range, have a decent hair cut (or nicely shaved if you're bald), have a steady job, take care of your teeth, and drive a clean decent car and as a man your stock will rise and rise while she is a depreciating asset.

In my 40's I get women in their 20's who wouldn't have given me the time of day when I was that age.  Women I meet in their 30's and especially 40's practically (sometimes literally) throw themselves at you if your meet the above criteria.  

Invest in yourself, your stock will rise, and those women are a depreciating asset if they were ever worth anything to begin with.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#33]
fat chicks give good head
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:28:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Talking to women is gay.

Anything other than chaperoned courtship within the context of arranged marriage is hedonistic, progressive and therefore gay.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:29:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Why would you talk to them? What are you going to do, go on a date with them? Go hold their hand? Go shopping with them?

Time spent talking to women is better spent doing the things you want to do; man shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Talking to women is gay.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And not reserved about it ! Regularly get looked up and down by them followed by a comment such "Mmmmmmm"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@midcap is jealous
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If you ever want a real wild ride get on POF. You’ll get treated rudely by Alaska 3’s. It’s a fucking trip lol
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Remember, all you have to do is be in a normal BMI range, have a decent hair cut (or nicely shaved if you're bald), have a steady job, take care of your teeth, and drive a clean decent car and as a man your stock will rise and rise while she is a depreciating asset.

In my 40's I get women in their 20's who wouldn't have given me the time of day when I was that age.  Women I meet in their 30's and especially 40's practically (sometimes literally) throw themselves at you if your meet the above criteria.  

Invest in yourself, your stock will rise, and those women are a depreciating asset if they were ever worth anything to begin with.  

View Quote

Damn dude. Who hurt you?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:34:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@midcap is jealous
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@midcap is jealous

some guys have all the luck
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

some guys have all the luckcarry a heavy burden
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@midcap is jealous

some guys have all the luckcarry a heavy burden

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#42]
I never get hit on, not even the wife. It doesn't help that I look like a
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#43]
After a certain age, you become invisible. Either that, or oblivious. I am not sure.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:14:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Only women that swipe right on me are older and fat.  Guess I'll stay single
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:15:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
After a certain age, you become invisible. Either that, or oblivious. I am not sure.
View Quote

That entirely depends what you look like, how you dress, etc.

For example

You think mommy is kissing this santa claus?

Or this Santa Claus?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Used to work at a bar in college.  About 15 minutes before last call the fat chicks would stroll in and snap up any stray drunk guys and take them home.  

View Quote

Thus the old saying, there are no ugly women at closing time. Although you may feel regret and shame in the morning.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Last time I think I MAY have been hit on was at the gym. I would go really early to run on the treadmills for a while. One time I got there and the place was completely empty, so I went to one of the ones furthest from the door, plugged in my headphones and started running.

A while later a woman that I used to see there on occasion came in and headed to the treadmill next to mine, even though every single one, in both rows, was empty.

In true Arfcom fashion I thought "What the fuck is her problem? Why doesn't she use one of the other ones?" and ignored her.

View Quote

Not hit on, you were simply the pace man.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:31:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I’ve had women flirt with me, then my wife walks up, flirt woman takes notice and tells my wife “I hope you do naughty things with him tonight” before walking off.

View Quote

If that works for you that might be a service paying a few bucks for.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I've been aproached by women outt of my league...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50398/itsatrap-2_jpg-2684581.JPG
View Quote

There was something to that extent in one of our counter-intel briefings.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:41:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Top Top