Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is the UN finally going to try to round us up and kick off the FINAL AWESOME SHTF BATTLE!! Thank God, I was afraid I'd be shooting blue helmets out the nursing home window.  

The wife and I have dinner reservations and opera tickets for Friday night, can we put this off to maybe Saturday afternoon?

Opera????
That sounds like SHTF to me.

Stay safe and Godspeed.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is it time?

NO.

Not until you see multiple contrails.

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#3]
FEMA is responsible for mass care which includes providing shelter for displaced citizens.  I suspect this is part of FEMA's long-term housing strategy and these "camps" would provide immediate shelter until longer term solutions are executed.  Considering the shelter needs experienced in prior disasters this makes sense.  USACE is critical in this effort since they would provide the power and electricity.

As far as ICE goes, I suspect their need is in response to potential mass migration issues.  As soon as immigrants touch land it's not as easy as throwing them back on a boat.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:13:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll stir the pot––-Price them any way you want, that is a whole bunch of MRE's

FOR RELEASE AT
5 p.m. ET No. 956-11
November 16, 2011

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

CONTRACTS

DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY

Ameriqual Group, L.L.C., Evansville, Ind., was awarded a firm-fixed-price contract with a maximum $2,453,387,100 for Meal, Ready-to-Eat and humanitarian daily ration cases.  There are no other locations of performance.  Using services are Army, Navy, Marine Corps and federal civilian agencies.  There were three solicitations with three responses.  Type of appropriation is fiscal 2012 funds.  The date of performance completion is November 2016.  The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa., is the contracting activity (SPM3S1-12-D-Z107).

The Wornick Co., Cincinnati, Ohio, was awarded a firm-fixed-price contract with a maximum $2,307,722,455 for Meal, Ready-to-Eat and humanitarian daily ration cases.  There are no other locations of performance.  Using services are Army, Navy, Marine Corps and federal civilian agencies.  There were three solicitations with three responses.  Type of appropriation is fiscal 2012 funds.  The date of performance completion is November 2016.  The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa., is the contracting activity (SPM3S1-12-D-Z109).

Sopakco, Inc.*, Mullins, S.C., was awarded a firm-fixed-price contract with a maximum $2,281,384,955 for Meal, Ready-to-Eat and humanitarian daily ration cases.  There are no other locations of performance.  Using services are Army, Navy, Marine Corps and federal civilian agencies.  There were three solicitations with three responses.  Type of appropriation is fiscal 2012 funds.  The date of performance completion is November 2016.  The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa., is the contracting activity (SPM3S1-12-D-Z108).

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I can't remember, were they coming for the even or odd address numbers first?

I thought it was by the color on your mail box.

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

FOR RELEASE AT
5 p.m. ET No. 956-11
November 16, 2011

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Actually, that ain't a lot of MRE's for 6 or more federal agencies.  At two bucks a pop it is about one billion(which is probably low as when I got out in 2000 officers paid a $1.85 each IIRC).  Figure MRE's to the wars(our troops, allies, and distribution to civillians), peace time bases for troop use, to the state NG units (last five years in the guard I easily ate, well was given, over 40 a year(two a weekend 10 weekends a year + AT).  MRE's to various depots around the world for humanitarian relief like we passed out after the big tsunami in Asia, humanitarian relief like we passed out after Katrina etc. Replenishing expired reserves, And the totals add up quick.

CONTRACTS

DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY

Ameriqual Group, L.L.C., Evansville, Ind., was awarded a firm-fixed-price contract with a maximum $2,453,387,100 for Meal, Ready-to-Eat and humanitarian daily ration cases.  There are no other locations of performance.  Using services are Army, Navy, Marine Corps and federal civilian agencies.  There were three solicitations with three responses.  Type of appropriation is fiscal 2012 funds.  The date of performance completion is November 2016.  The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa., is the contracting activity (SPM3S1-12-D-Z107).

The Wornick Co., Cincinnati, Ohio, was awarded a firm-fixed-price contract with a maximum $2,307,722,455 for Meal, Ready-to-Eat and humanitarian daily ration cases.  There are no other locations of performance.  Using services are Army, Navy, Marine Corps and federal civilian agencies.  There were three solicitations with three responses.  Type of appropriation is fiscal 2012 funds.  The date of performance completion is November 2016.  The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa., is the contracting activity (SPM3S1-12-D-Z109).

Sopakco, Inc.*, Mullins, S.C., was awarded a firm-fixed-price contract with a maximum $2,281,384,955 for Meal, Ready-to-Eat and humanitarian daily ration cases.  There are no other locations of performance.  Using services are Army, Navy, Marine Corps and federal civilian agencies.  There were three solicitations with three responses.  Type of appropriation is fiscal 2012 funds.  The date of performance completion is November 2016.  The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa., is the contracting activity (SPM3S1-12-D-Z108).

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's the KBR pdf file AND contact - if you want to bid on the contract http://static.infowars.com/2011/12/i/general/kbr-doc.pdf

eta:    Key Excerpts from the email and Project Overview:

-Kellogg, Brown and Root Services (KBR) is seeking subscontractors on a national basis to provide temporary camp services and facilities as part of its current and future emergency services contracts for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), and state/local government agencies.

-The continental US will be broken up into five regions – Services will be required in each State within each region.

-Establish services listed below within 72 hours for initial set-up and respond within 24 hours for incremental services. This is a CONTINGENCY PROJECT and it should be stressed that lead times will be short with critical requirements due to the nature of emergency responses. Subcontractors must be flexible and able to handle multiple, shifting priorities in an emergency environment.  Supply lines needed must be short but not necessarily pre-positioned.

-The personnel on site to be covered by these services will depend on the size and scope of the recovery effort, but for estimating purposes the camp will range in size from 301 to 2,000 persons for up to 30 days in length.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:05:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

FOR RELEASE AT
5 p.m. ET No. 956-11
November 16, 2011

Actually, that ain't a lot of MRE's for 6 or more federal agencies.  At two bucks a pop it is about one billion(which is probably low as when I got out in 2000 officers paid a $1.85 each IIRC).  Figure MRE's to the wars(our troops, allies, and distribution to civillians), peace time bases for troop use, to the state NG units (last five years in the guard I easily ate, well was given, over 40 a year(two a weekend 10 weekends a year + AT).  MRE's to various depots around the world for humanitarian relief like we passed out after the big tsunami in Asia, humanitarian relief like we passed out after Katrina etc. Replenishing expired reserves, And the totals add up quick.

CONTRACTS

DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY

I don't want to eat MREs for the rest of my life.  Can I bring some Mountain House with me?  The mac and cheese is yummy.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-government-activating-fema-camps-across-u-s/
Infowars.com has received a document originating from Halliburton subsidiary KBR that provides details on a push to outfit FEMA and U.S. Army camps around the United States. Entitled “Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements,” the document describes services KBR is looking to farm out to subcontractors. The document was passed on to us by a state government employee who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

Thoughts?

Kellog-Brown & Root has not been a "Halliburton subsidiary" since 2007.  But hey, let's not let facts get in the way.

Brown & Root has been a US military contractor since WWII.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't know about tin foil,  but the group mentality here is pretty deep.
I think his rating numbers have  done just fine with a AR15.COM endorsement

I listen to Alex Jones almost everyday, I like the guy and a lot of his stuff checks out.

Really,
I took this years team membership and sent it to  Prison Planet.TV
( We also got a Infowars.com license plate frame,  some dont tread on me and Infowars.com  wrist bands.
My wife wears the wrist bands and She looks really great wearing them  too... )

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I think his audience is done just fine with a AR15.COM endorsement

I listen to Alex Jones almost everyday, I like the guy and a lot of his stuff checks out.

Really,

( We also got a Infowars.com license plate frame,  some dont tread on me and Infowars.com  wrist bands.

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#14]
yes.
how'd you break our code?!
PAPERS NOW!!!!
GET IN ZE CATTLE CAR!!!

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:58:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-government-activating-fema-camps-across-u-s/
Infowars.com has received a document originating from Halliburton subsidiary KBR that provides details on a push to outfit FEMA and U.S. Army camps around the United States. Entitled “Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements,” the document describes services KBR is looking to farm out to subcontractors. The document was passed on to us by a state government employee who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

Thoughts?

I am crushed!!!
That disproves everything

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 9:25:34 PM EDT
[#16]
he's on 4841 mhz talking about the camps right now

good paper writing background noise
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#17]
"infowars"
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#18]
OOOOH, now I understand it

the government is going to STAGE a chem or bio attack, then round us up "for our own good"

now that he says it that way it makes total sense...... I'm getting non-stop chills now

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#19]

Total bullshit! Everyone knows that they have already been active for years.

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 9:56:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Radio station starting to be jammed

he was just starting on KBR and Halliburton

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#21]
I am posting from a FEMA camp MWR.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I am posting from a FEMA camp MWR.

do they have time limits on the phone? I hate that crap

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 10:18:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
"The chair has a long moustache."

I don't think that is right. Is John now against the wall?
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:03:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
he's on 4841 mhz

i doubt that.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:07:50 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

he's on 4841 mhz

i doubt that.

ar-jedi

/facepalm

that's what I get for cramming my 10 page paper into one night - plus fucking off on ARFCOM
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:16:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Dang it, all those FEMA classes I have taken just so I could be AT the camp and not IN it when the time came and I never got access to the one about the camps :/

Think I could seek a refund?
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:39:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:53:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Hey, Farva. What's the name of that place you like with all the goofy shit on the walls?"

1 internets pistol whip inbound.

shenanigans?

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 3:26:20 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"The chair has a long moustache."

I don't think that is right. Is John now against the wall?
No, Jane is against the wall.  I just finished giving her  a long mustache ride.   Now it's her turn.

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 5:24:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Of course they have.  His target audience isn't concerned with Arfcom.  They can't fucking read.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 5:52:36 AM EDT
[#31]
FEMA Camp ropes course?

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 5:56:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 7:56:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Really,

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 8:27:15 AM EDT
[#34]
I've heard they're looking for subcontractors to run the camps, but no one has been able to cite said subcontractors as of yet. Anyone got any info on this?

I'm looking for a job.

ETA: I sure picked a good post count to volunteer for concentration camp duty.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 8:35:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm posting from one right now, from the HTC Incredible 2 I shoved in my ass. I knew I should've stuck with a smaller screen.

Hold on, someone's yelling outside the tenal'skdfja;sdfkjasdfl;kjasdfl;jkalg;n
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 8:42:45 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I'm in one right now!

There's a lot of us here apparently
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 10:14:55 AM EDT
[#37]
FEMA camps today?

Who knows...  but the gov did it to Americans of Japanese decent only 70 years ago.

This we do know; that the ATF ships 30k guns to drug gangs and the DEA brings in the coke and we have a President that no one can verify his background with any degree of certainty.
We do know that the military dumps the body parts of deceased vets in landfills, and that former Senator/Gov Corzine can accidentally loose 1.2 billion dollars from investors and retirement accounts in MF global and will not do one minute of jail time.

SO HOW CAN YOU DISCOUNT ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS GOVERNMENT just because it sounds "far-fetched" or "conspiratorial"????

At this point, the criminals in government planning to round up dissenters after they run this country into the toilet and shred the last few crumbs of the Constitution sounds completely plausible. I'd be shocked if they weren't planning for it.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 10:25:04 AM EDT
[#38]
I've read my Clavell.  

(king rat, if the reference doesn't make sense, you really should add it to your read list).
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Info wars don't go over so well here cornbread.

why? i wonder ?   ive tried to find any bs and lies from alex jones and infowars but there are none.  its more legit than foxnews  by a lot.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 10:34:51 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.

Russians FEMA don't take a dump, son, without a plan.

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

John is giving mustache rides in the chair against the wall.
And so it begins.

Will it be worse than Y2K?

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 10:37:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

John is giving mustache rides in the chair against the wall.
And so it begins.

Will it be worse than Y2K?

It's gonna make Y2K look like that cloaked spaceship next to Mercury by the time this is over son...
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#43]
I just pooped myself. Wait, no.  I'm in the bathroom. Whew.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 10:39:16 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

why? i wonder ? ive tried to find any bs and lies from alex jones and infowars but there are none. its more legit than foxnews by a lot.

Well, he's a truther for one which pretty much destroys any credibility he may have had.

ETA- also consider this: how do you disprove something when it's just made up? Let me give you an example.

I am claiming that the U.S. government is in the process of creating a treaty with space aliens. Part of that treaty is trading US ctizens that will be used for alien experimentation in exchange for alien technology.

Prove me wrong. Prove to me that this isn't happening.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#45]
The contract for the port-a-poties will be worth billions as long as I give the Democraps a kickback.

There is supposed to be one in Lansing, MI but all I can find is a Motel 6.  They did promise to leave the light on for us.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:02:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Anyone have contact info? I need a job...    
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

why? i wonder ?   ive tried to find any bs and lies from alex jones and infowars but there are none.  its more legit than foxnews  by a lot.

You're so full of shit its coming out my side of the internet

He's a truther.. right there anyone with 1/4 a working brain can tell he's wrong

Where are the 100,000 UN troops he reported on? Oh..... it was a group of reenactors

Alex Jones can go choke on his lies....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Sorry to burst the bubbles of all you naysayers, but it looks like he might be right.  Some journalists were lucky enough to sneak through the lines with photographic proof.

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Alex Jones......lol.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top