Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:09:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have  a Physician friend who visits Haiti several times a year on mission trips.  
He vaccinates all the kids.  Anyhow, when the big hurricane hit years ago, he said
the Red Cross was the first there. He also said as soon as the TV cameras left, so
did the Red  Cross.  I think the Red Cross committed to build over 4000 new homes,
but only a handful or made.

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was one predominantly black island in the world that was
technologically advanced, and had a crime free, drug free, educated
society?
View Quote

I have a Black co-worker who often goes on and on about mythical places like “Wakanda”. I’ve told him several times “then create it yourself”. Inner city properties are generally cheap. Get a coalition together of wealthy Black celebrities (Oprah, I’m looking at you) and buy a neighborhood. Build schools for kids that want to learn, build hospitals, create their own police force, government and businesses. Create a Black Utopia starting with ONE street and once you have the formula, rinse and repeat. If White people are the problem, don’t include any White people in your equation.

I always get the same muffled responses about “systemic racism” “genetic trauma” and the “C.I.A. introducing Crack Cocaine into communities of color”
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:13:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For reference, the Japanese took 2 atom bombs to the face. And still rebuilt. They also changed from a feudal society to an industrial one that was a threat to European powers within 50 years.

Everyone knows what the problem is with Haiti. It’s just saying it gets ban hammers and a lot of -ist words thrown out.

Just like how if that island was populated by Japanese. That island would look completely different.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:16:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
All of this could be accomplished in one generation BUT it won’t happen. Haitians would rather shit in their drinking water, fuck and kill each other and blame it all on centuries old dead Europeans (to the cheers of the Leftists) than build a future for their children.
Like every other third-world shithole, poverty is a symptom of what is wrong, not the cause.
View Quote

Man, you're right on.  It's not just Haiti, but anywhere in the world, the 'victim-mindset' is the anchor (I'm sure we can say the same about certain cities/population groups in the USA).
A friend of mind years ago loaned me this historical novel, quite riveting to read - Carribean by James A Michener
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:18:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Another fact that I learned from this video was the total amount of slaves imported between 1501-1866 in these areas:

United States: 389,000

Haiti: 800,000

It's crazy how the current world perceives the United States as the big bad wolf of the slave trade during that period. Imagine if they were presented with facts about the Caribbean and Brazil?

I know, I know  wishful thinking.
View Quote
That's sugar vs cotton/ tobacco.  Between the climate and the work involved, sugar/molasses production chewed through people.  

It's one of the reasons slaves feared getting sent to sugar plantations near the mouth of the Mississippi and along the Gulf.  

And yes, Euros look down on American slave history as though their countries didn't do just as bad, or worse.  We learned it all from them.  The only difference is that slavery wasn't a big thing in Britain/France/Germany/Spain proper; it's was one of those icky colonial things, best kept out of sight and out of mind.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Another fact that I learned from this video was the total amount of slaves imported between 1501-1866 in these areas:

It’s crazy how the current world perceives the United States as the big bad wolf of the slave trade during that period. Imagine if they were presented with facts about the Caribbean and Brazil?

I know, I know… wishful thinking.
View Quote

The [what would become the] U.S. colonies were latecomers and lightweights compared to a lot of the island colonies.

Read up on Barbados. Not as many in numbers as Haiti, but on an island that is a tiny percent of the size (and still more than the U.S.)

Of course, there is plenty of documentation of certain planter-class types being inspired and motivated by such places.

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It’s crazy how the current world perceives the United States as the big bad wolf of the slave trade during that period. Imagine if they were presented with facts about the Caribbean and Brazil?

View Quote

The Haitian island was responsible for 50% of Frances income of one point. Sugar was a very valuable commodity.

That's why Napoleon fought so hard to keep slavery legal and to put down the slave revolt.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Victimhood is strong.  Worked with a Haitian who was always scamming or trying to scam the system.  Mgmt protected him (mgmt was the problem as they were dysfunctional).  I said we should hire a PI to bust him on his workers' comp forays and let the state imprison him for it.  HR said no.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:24:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How about a few pictures of the local scenery on the bus ride from the airport
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/495603/20231218_072652_jpg-3063188.JPG

Took this picture last night. Dominican is mo betta.

How about a few pictures of the local scenery on the bus ride from the airport

that was the best part of going from the airport to the beaches in T&C

Seeing half built shit and trash bags just throw out in the yard every where.

The people were super nice though
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Haitian Prison?
View Quote
Quite the opposite.

The object in the background is a major landmark.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have  a Physician friend who visits Haiti several times a year on mission trips.  
He vaccinates all the kids.  Anyhow, when the big hurricane hit years ago, he said
the Red Cross was the first there. He also said as soon as the TV cameras left, so
did the Red  Cross.  I think the Red Cross committed to build over 4000 new homes,

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was one predominantly black island in the world that was
society?
View Quote

Isle of Wakanda??
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have nothing constructive to add, because obvious answer is obvious...but, if you can figure out where I took this picture from, I'll give you an internet high five.  

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/412321280_10161465394758035_8649839909009205649_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=3635dc&_nc_ohc=oM66qWDkH34AX_d2hdy&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=00_AfCCCJKQu6xkFYw4uqIYTHRyC9sfQ-tf7XVhUZln_HdjVA&oe=6586217D
View Quote

Your view from on top of the table in the Haitian Senate Hearing Room?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
For reference, the Japanese took 2 atom bombs to the face. And still rebuilt. They also changed from a feudal society to an industrial one that was a threat to European powers within 50 years.

Everyone knows what the problem is with Haiti. It’s just saying it gets ban hammers and a lot of -ist words thrown out.

Just like how if that island was populated by Japanese. That island would look completely different.
View Quote

Black people?

But there are a couple of successful black countries.  For example, the Bahamas are a successful island nation that is 90% black.

What are some differences between the people of Haiti and the Bahamas, that the Bahamians are doing well and the Haitians aren't?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:00:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Your view from on top of the table in the Haitian Senate Hearing Room?
View Quote
Close. A few blocks away from the picture origin if I remember right.

Coordinates for the picture subject.
18.54379  N, 72.33691  W

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Black people?

But there are a couple of successful black countries.  For example, the Bahamas are a successful island nation that is 90% black.

What are some differences between the people of Haiti and the Bahamas, that the Bahamians are doing well and the Haitians aren't?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Black people?

Many here will make it (and just about everything) a racial thing, they can't help themselves. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt that they use it as a stand in for culture.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Bingo.  Biology has nothing to do with it. Purely cultural shortfalls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem isn't their skin color, its their shitty fucking African tribal culture they never abandoned after they kicked the French out back in 1804.

Successful societies evolve and change as needed.  Look at Japan, Europe, S. Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, USA.  All of these countries have adapted to a changing world.

Compare that to any number of African countries - who despite gaining their freedoms have gone nowhere.  Or any of the Middle East countries that don't have a metric fuck load of oil propping up their economies.  All giant shitholes that have continued to stagnate for 1500 years culturally while the rest of the world continues on.

Bingo.  Biology has nothing to do with it. Purely cultural shortfalls.

I beg to differ, Haiti has an average IQ of 69. that is the main problem above skin color and all else.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:13:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Haiti has been a taker for soo long it would take the world turning their collective backs and forcing action from within for any meaningful change.

My likely dated and uneducated opinion below.

UN and every aid organization to include "Christian" missionary groups only aid in the continued reliance on outside support.
If you think gentrification in our cities is bad, consider how these organizations  effect the cost of living in Haiti.

I used to live/work in Haiti and the cost for a semi-decent living situation was astronomical. I paid $18,000/month for a 3 bedroom house in Peguyville. That included 2-4 hours of power a day, a shit water cistern for all H2O needs.  

Some of the aid organizations do do some really good things, but the vast majority think pumping money into the economy to make themselves feel better will help. By and large all it does is widen the vast gap between haves and have nots.

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:15:08 PM EDT
[#17]
FYI
A shining example of an African country would be Rwanda. I think in the next generation or two, they will be a shining example for the continent to follow.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:15:53 PM EDT
[#18]
FYI
A shining example of an African country would be Rwanda. I think in the next generation or two, they will be a shining example for the continent to follow.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:22:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I’ve been to both.  DR is not “very nice” It’s one the worst places in the hemisphere; they only keep Haiti around to make themselves feel (slightly) better.  

Haiti had the world’s only successful Slave uprising.   They genocided  every single white person they could find.    White people have found very little reason to re-populate.
View Quote

And after the killed all the Whites they killed all the people that were mixed race, and any pure Blacks that anything to do with them. Their genome is derived from the very lowest caste of Blacks from sub-saharan Africa, the slave caste.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
PopulationPyramid.net

Look at the population pyramid for Haiti and then at the pop pyramid for the Dominican Republic.

The PP for Haiti indicates that it has a bad future, the DR's PP indicates bad but a lot less bad.

Look at the PPs for successful European and American countries.  Then look at the PPs of the sub-Saharan countries.  You will see what a bright future looks like and what an unimaginably bad future looks like.

State of Palestine's PP shows a catastrophic train wreck of a future.  Israel's is bad but not nearly as bad.

The population pyramids are graphs of behavior that indicate what the future will be like as a consequence of behavior.

Previous colonization isn't in it, the future of a nation is controlled by that nation's behavior.

The PPs of China and India show nations self correcting previous bad behavior.

View Quote

Why do you think cone shaped population pyramids are a bad thing? It indicates that the population is expanding which isn’t always a bad thing. The US and western Europe’s population pyramids look a lot like the cone shape of developing countries today for much of their history and in the immediate post war. It obviously is bad when the population becomes unsustainably large but nature always self corrects that.

The fact that our population pyramid is a cylinder right now (and eventually going to an inverse cone) is going to fuck us in the long run. The working class will be too small and won’t be able to support retirees with social security. Our social safety net programs were built around the idea that birth rates and average age of death wouldn’t change much. That obviously was incorrect and no politicians have any idea what to do about it
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:30:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have nothing constructive to add, because obvious answer is obvious...but, if you can figure out where I took this picture from, I'll give you an internet high five.  

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/412321280_10161465394758035_8649839909009205649_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=3635dc&_nc_ohc=oM66qWDkH34AX_d2hdy&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=00_AfCCCJKQu6xkFYw4uqIYTHRyC9sfQ-tf7XVhUZln_HdjVA&oe=6586217D
View Quote

Looks like the view from the national palace.  Place looks kinda trashed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:32:09 PM EDT
[#22]
You can tell it's a shithole from 30k feet. No reason to drop by.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#23]
They’re both shitholes.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Many here will make it (and just about everything) a racial thing, they can't help themselves. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt that they use it as a stand in for culture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Black people?

I don't think you can completely separate race from culture, they are not the same, but race establishes and influences culture.  Society/culture are developed around the mean IQ of it's population.  What would a society look like with an avg IQ of 140.  I'm sure it would look much different than what we see today.  

There are many variables which influence outcomes, whether individual or societal, with race being just one of them.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#25]
My company (TV news) had tagged me to go there after one of the hurricanes, but they determined it wouldn't be a money-maker for them.

I kinda wish I wouldn't have sold my Haitian-marked Mauser. Relic of the Papa Doc days.

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

@Twitchy

Bicentennial Tower...  Guessing taken from the Defense Ministry building
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My company (TV news) had tagged me to go there after one of the hurricanes, but they determined it wouldn't be a money-maker for them.

I kinda wish I wouldn't have sold my Haitian-marked Mauser. Relic of the Papa Doc days.

View Quote

Remember them well (OK, not exactly, but not too far removed, we had to deal with the Tonton Macoute)...  I was in GTMO with the Haitian migrants in 92-93 and later was in Cap Haitian (1994) for Operations Support/Uphold Democracy.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hell, the Muslim-run slave trade in North Africa - that was horrific.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:50:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I don't think you can completely separate race from culture, they are not the same, but race establishes and influences culture.  Society/culture are developed around the mean IQ of it's population.  What would a society look like with an avg IQ of 140.  I'm sure it would look much different than what we see today.  

There are many variables which influence outcomes, whether individual or societal, with race being just one of them.  
View Quote

All sub-saharan Africans are not the same race, although they share a similar skin color the genetic differences (frequency of shared alleles) between population groups can be huge. Race in Africa is divided along tribal lines, The Koisan (bushmen) and Bantu tribes don`t even resemble each other, completely different phenotypes including skin tone. The same with Somalies/Ethiopians and West Africans. We would be better off talking about distinct population groups rather than the larger catagory of "race" of which there are only three major catagories.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

society?
View Quote

Par for the course for the Red Cross.  They do the same shit here, only show up where the cameras are and leave just after the cameras do.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:55:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Barbery Pirates captured over 1 million white slaves from coastal Europe during that time period.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

My mother's family traced their American lineage to a young boy who escaped the Haitian slave uprising of 1804. A descendant of French Huguenots, he was just 10 at the time and apparently most of his family was killed in the revolt. He made his way to America and eventually owned a cotton plantation in the Brazos River area of Texas. There he joined a bunch of other Anglos who saw Texas as a safe place to continue their slave holding tradition. Their plans changed as Santa Anna swept through the region and slaughtered Anglos at the Alamo and Goliad. According to family records, his family barely escaped as part of the "Runaway Scrape." Seems some folks never learn.
View Quote

Shit, and thought my luck sucked. Is his family alive?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Cousins husband was sent to Haiti to work on generators after the hurricanes

Had to travel with armed guards and could not carry firearms.

He said very few of the people were worth saving.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Black people?

View Quote

Low trust culture vs high trust culture.  If I were to guess, I would imagine that the population of people in the Bahamas took a relatively "past is the past" approach post-slavery and looked to absorb the portions of British culture that would allow them to succeed rather than insisting they devolve back into a purely tribalistic might-makes-right culture that seeks only to assign blame to others for their circumstance and is completely reactionary to immediate needs in division of resources without a single thought to tomorrow.

Just like every shit culture that's seemingly incapable of rising out of the stone-age in anything but a temporary manner.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#35]
I was naive and when I was 16 I went with my church youth group to Haiti. We went into the mountains to do vacation bible school. Haiti is an utter wasteland. It smells of burning trash 24/7. When we went to the citadel you could see the border with Haiti. The Haitian side not one plant or tree was growing and the DR side was flourishing and beautiful. When we were coming down from the Citadel a couple of Haitians threatened to kidnap and rape some girls that were with us unless we paid them. The your pastor told them to f off...I regret ever going there and giving that trash any of my time or money. I live in South Florida and the Haitians that have moved here have destroyed whatever they touch.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Port-au-Prince started to come into prominence as a pirate base. 'Democracy'. Full-fledged. Drinking and hoeing. Walking the streets late at night drunk with hoes, guns and blades. How kewl is that? No chicks with dicks either. Way back when. 'Democracy'. This is where it took us. Democracy worshiping chicks with dicks. (Pirates are kewl- not so much 'Democracy')
View Quote

Pirates are cool until it's time for sodomy, rum, and the lash.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Always interesting to look at the outcomes of French vs Spanish vs British colonies. One thing I like to point out in Haiti is that they murdered everyone with any sense of how to lead a society, whereas the US and most South American independence movements were led by some sort of educated upper class that were already running the place in some way. I think the culture argument has a lot to say about it too.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:51:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I just finished watching a video describing the differences in history regarding Haiti and DR.

Events I was aware of:

• Item 1: The blue helmets and the Clintons fucked Haiti up good

• Item 2: It’s a magnet for natural disasters

• Item 3: Haitians are gonna Haitian

Events I was not aware of:

• Item 1: The French Indifference (x2)

• Item 2: The American invasion of 1915

• Item 3: The Dominican Republic is currently building a border wall to keep Haitians out of their country.

It’s a long video but it’s worth a view. I don’t agree with funneling reparations to them because they’ve had centuries to figure it out. That “country” is literally hell on Earth though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpWb3MTV9bg
View Quote

If you are interested in the topic, Mike Duncan's revolutions podcast covered the revolution in haiti, and I think the way that happened and turned out set the path for haiti a long while back.

Here's the RSS for the whole series: https://revolutionspodcast.libsyn.com/rss He did the haitian revolution right after the french revolution (the two are inextricably tied).
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Prob the dangerous thing GD has ever done.
View Quote

A lady in our van was crying when we got to the airport
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 5:03:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The reason you don't see the descendants of the african slaves taken into the middle east is because the slave traders cut the slaves penis and testicles off.

En-route, if they had to in order to avoid getting in trouble for it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Winner winner chicken dinner.   . I took the picture from the "White House" attic many years ago. I used to live/work there.  

To redeem your internet high five, please send in a self addressed envelope to: 555 PaP Blvd.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Once more, FPNI.

The Clintons didn’t do anything any other “well meaning “ nation didn’t try. Haiti is always going to go full Haitian.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Black people?

View Quote

The French seemed to have had bad luck with colonies. Maybe it's something they did.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The French seemed to have had bad luck with colonies. Maybe it's something they did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Black people?

You can kinda understand how they messed up haiti.

Haiti went into revolution while france was in it's own.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Black people?

Next you'll say WWII fucked up Indochina for them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:13:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Black people?

Not sure if sarcasm or not ...

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

My mother's family traced their American lineage to a young boy who escaped the Haitian slave uprising of 1804. A descendant of French Huguenots, he was just 10 at the time and apparently most of his family was killed in the revolt. He made his way to America and eventually owned a cotton plantation in the Brazos River area of Texas. There he joined a bunch of other Anglos who saw Texas as a safe place to continue their slave holding tradition. Their plans changed as Santa Anna swept through the region and slaughtered Anglos at the Alamo and Goliad. According to family records, his family barely escaped as part of the "Runaway Scrape." Seems some folks never learn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was French so not an Anglo.
Though I understand how Mexicans and then Texans call anyone white an “Anglo”
He had zero roots in Anglo-Saxon England
Pedantic rant over :)
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:27:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Winner winner chicken dinner.   . I took the picture from the "White House" attic many years ago. I used to live/work there.  

To redeem your internet high five, please send in a self addressed envelope to: 555 PaP Blvd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch your mailbox,  don't leave me hanging bro!
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:09:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

All sub-saharan Africans are not the same race, although they share a similar skin color the genetic differences (frequency of shared alleles) between population groups can be huge. Race in Africa is divided along tribal lines, The Koisan (bushmen) and Bantu tribes don`t even resemble each other, completely different phenotypes including skin tone. The same with Somalies/Ethiopians and West Africans. We would be better off talking about distinct population groups rather than the larger catagory of "race" of which there are only three major catagories.
View Quote

You are 100% correct and when I was typing out my response, my mind went to "tribe" "distinct population" etc...but kept it at race, since that was the discussion.  Having said that, I do believe if we were able to measure everyone's IQ on the planet, and we could fit everyone into one of these 3 groups, we would see differences in median IQ between the three major racial groups.  But that's just my opinion.

There are so many variables that influence intelligence, IQ as well as life success (how do you even define and by who's standards?)  Genetics, nutrition, family relationships, culture, clean water/air, access to quality medical care, access to education, family income all play a role.  Interesting thought exercise.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:35:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not sure if sarcasm or not ...

https://c.tenor.com/MbYXU2om01cAAAAC/tenor.gif
View Quote

In all seriousness, it isn't strange how poorly the French colonies all turned out for them. The Revolution caused them to lose a bunch. The Anglo-French Wars effectively closed the seas to them for long periods, causing difficulties and maybe had the English sowing dissent (Haiti, I'm looking at you...). WWI led to the French gutting their colonies for cannon fodder. WWII had the exiles consolidating power in some, while having to reconquer the rest.

Meanwhile, England exited colonialism fairly gracefully in comparison.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top