Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I love waking up to good news!
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#2]
How is NAMBLA taking the loss?
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:32:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully he's having treadmill accidents in hell.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:34:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How many of you act like your good Christians but shit on the dead?  That cancer type is horrible.  Have a little fucking respect for others regardless of there politics.
View Quote
lol, their
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:52:36 AM EDT
[#5]
So how many warnings has the kinder, gentler Arfcom made in this thread for posts "that do the site or community harm" and other ambiguous CoC violations?
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:53:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@Blind_Squirrel

The man never saw a war he did not want to send your kids to fight and die in while not funding them for the proper armor, the man never never saw an immigrant he did not want to import to drive down wages, increase crime, poverty, and thus his voter base, the man never saw a freedom or right he did not want to curtail and undermine, never saw an industry he did not want to outsource, insource, over regulate, over tax and then blame for the fallout of his policies, the man never missed a chance to insult the American people and blame others for what he himself was clearly guilty of.

He sent his entire life in office, stealing, lying, cheating, and doing everything to undermine this state, this nation, its people, their rights, freedoms, and future.

May he burn in the hottest, deepest pit of Hell with McCain, Kennedy (all of them) for all of Time to Come.

The Deepest Circle of Hell is reserve for Tyrants.
View Quote

Quoted:

@badshot77

Proverbs 11:10, "When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy."

When there are fewer evil people in the world, the world is a better place. We can rejoice when justice is done, when evil is defeated.

This man spent his entire life undermining this country, people like this exist, and still exist and never stop until forced to stop either by the force of Patriots or the Force of Nature stops them.

Psalm 58:10The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance; he will bathe his feet in the blood of the wicked.

Proverbs 17:5 Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

Harry Reid did everything in his power to not just make more poor people but insult them and then use the to create even more poor, he did everything to create and exacerbate calamity because of his "feelings" and to increase his bank account.

If speaking HONESTLY about the dead is seen as speaking ILL of the Dead, then maybe they should have lived a better, more righteous life, and not turned against the people whom`s office he held and used to to strip away their rights, freedoms and future uh pal?

Maybe he should have respected the Marines he sent into combat enough to give them enough funding so they could have armor on their Humvees

Maybe he should have respected the country enough to NOT oppose a border wall, Not oppose a ending caught and release, Not oppose ending mass immigration.

Maybe he should have respected the Bill of Rights enough to oppose such things as gun grabbing, attacking state rights, etc.

What do you say to that, uh pal?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:04:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:04:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Harry Reid used his position of trust and public service for self-aggrandizement and personal enrichment.   That is the summation of his life and the basis for contempt.
View Quote

Agreed and I hope the devil is fucking him hard right now but can’t the above be said about 95% of all the Washington politicians. How do you make millions off of public service if not through graft and corruption.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Gotta love Arfcom.  A former conservative firearm site with Harry Reid white knights.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:10:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I have nothing nice to say.  

So I will just say "Fuck Harry Reid and I hope he is enjoying his new, warm digs."
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#11]
At least he got this right....

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:18:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Harry Reid almost single-handedly stopped the AW ban from being becoming a thing again.

Therefore, he did more for gun rights then all the people denigrating him in this thread combined.
View Quote

@destaccado

If you think the cock sucking commie did that for altruistic reasons I've got some prime BLM land to sell you. The only reason he opposed new gun restriction legislation was to keep a repeat of the 94 loss from happening.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:22:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nope.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're better than Roberts, aren't they?

Nope.

Lol that’s an indefensible statement.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:30:10 AM EDT
[#14]
He can't die often enough.

Hope it hurt.  Hope his kids die and they hurt too.  I hope that anyone he had dealings with die and they hurt just as bad and I hope that all his 'friends' on both sides of the aisle die even more horrible deaths, with their intestines leaking out of their cancerous anuses and die in excruciating, terrible pain.

But I have nothing nice to say, and I am supposed to mouth nice words when a vile enemy of not only me but America dies.  

So lets fly the flags at half mast, place his body in the capital building and all say what a nice guy he was.  

Bleh.  Fuck him.  I hope it was excruciating.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:34:18 AM EDT
[#15]
(8) pages of fhr & friends, eh...

...nice
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:35:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:36:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
(8) pages of fhr & friends, eh...

...nice
View Quote

To bad mods can't merge threads as there are probably going to be a few dupes.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#18]
But he'll still be voting in the upcoming elections.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:39:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So how many warnings has the kinder, gentler Arfcom made in this thread for posts "that do the site or community harm" and other ambiguous CoC violations?
View Quote

Why whatever do you mean?
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:42:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Good. I hope that in whatever afterlife he's entered, some kind of demon is shoving circular saw blades up his ass and 7.62 chamber brushes up his piss hole.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Banned Russian imports just fine via EO.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

Zero was incompetent and lazy, that is why he didn't pass any gun control.

He gave it a hard push with the Sandy Hook shooting. But the ambivalence of gun control with the public was just overwhelming to him (he was pretty much shocked by it to the point of moral outrage- as expressed by his wingman Holder). He couldn't manipulate it through mass media and just gave up on it as a losing proposition politically. They regeared and went after it in the courts and as a healthcare crisis instead of making it a common societal issue.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:49:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Holy Rule of Three's

Harry Reid
John Madden
Dick Marcinko
View Quote

Harry Reid does not deserve to be included with them. Surely, there must be other noteworthy dirtbags to die recently to fold him  into with the Rule of Threes.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Didn't his neighbour beat the crap out of him for some sort of lawn mowing dispute, or was it the treadmill that did the deed ?
View Quote

His brother. A number of times. He would be on TV with blackened eyes a number of times in his career in the last decade.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#24]
OK, 2021 just became a good year.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:53:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Coward of a man, and now he's dead - what a cryin shame.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:55:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Gotta love Arfcom.  A former conservative firearm site with Harry Reid white knights.
View Quote

Shareblue don't rust.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Adios motherfucker
View Quote

Good.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Adios…to one of the biggest piece of shit in Nevada politics..
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like I said earlier, even in death he will still vote democrat.  That's the best I can say about that PoS.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:09:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Hope it hurt
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Just checking to make sure he is really dead and not just mostly dead.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:18:04 AM EDT
[#32]
What shocked me was he lived with Pancreatic cancer for 4 years. I bet that bastard got a liver transplant!

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Burn his casket in the front room of his house.  

Bye ya Prick !
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Good. I hope that in whatever afterlife he's entered, some kind of demon is shoving circular saw blades up his ass and 7.62 chamber brushes up his piss hole.
View Quote
I chuckled.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:23:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

While this may be true. Losing a family member (as nice or terrible as they may be) still sucks and there’s nothing wrong with wishing his family peace in this time.

He didn’t wish anything on Reid himself.
View Quote

His family are POS too, his son caught up in crooked deals with a Chinese development company, that Reid used his position to secure…
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:30:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He wasn't currently holding office, was he?
View Quote

He retired because of three separate corruption scandals he was facing if he stayed in.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:35:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Harry Reid almost single-handedly stopped the AW ban from being becoming a thing again.

Therefore, he did more for gun rights then all the people denigrating him in this thread combined.
View Quote

They didn’t have the votes for an AWB, Reid knew it and capitalized on it to stay in office.  Most of the Dems at the time remembered the bloodbath after ‘94.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

bye
View Quote

Ralston spells "corrupt and incompetent" really strangely.  

Coke anyone?
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Condolences....

Wasn't he a member of NAMBLA?
View Quote
Seems like I remember someone saying he was a founding member
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Would’ve done more damage but Holder’s attorneys told him he couldn’t.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Hopefully he's having treadmill accidents in hell.
View Quote

That was an ironic injury because it was Reid that soaked the taxpayers to put a gym in the Capitol.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#42]
His nuclear option made for more partisan politics. You don't need as many votes from the other side of the aisle

One candidate elected through vote fraud can sway bill votes.  

A huge fukup .

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#44]
I will not miss him.  That's all I will say about that.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
At least he got this right....

View Quote

And they (NRA) STILL gave him an "A" rating...
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:02:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Good riddance,
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#47]
He was a big time D. man, and loved the hold their caucuses.

Awe yes the famous Harry Caucuses.

He's upper, upper class high society
God's gift to Caucuses notoriety
And he always fill their Caucuses
The event is never small
All the political player's say he's got the biggest Caucuses of all.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Mama taught me that if I don't have anything nice to say, I should keep my mouth shut.

*walks off the stage and drops the mic*
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:07:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Wasn't he a pedophile
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:07:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I remember a several years ago when mods/staff tried to claim he wasn't antigun. I believe it was related to the NRA giving him a favorable rating. One even challenged members to prove it. It took maybe 60 seconds for several folks to post his votes for the assault weapons ban.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top