BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:16:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hasn't most scientists concluded we don't want to contact or be contact by aliens?  As no good will come from it.
View Quote

Even in a completely naturalist/humanist standpoint, this would make sense. Imagine some little creatures in a huge dark jungle thought "Wow, we haven't seen anyone else around here. Lets advertise our presence".
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:17:19 PM EDT
[#2]
What does God need with a starship?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:19:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Scientists can be a zany bunch sometimes...show me the aliens. And NO, I won't think of them like God.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's the point.

In the end times, an "Alien Threat" will be used to unite humanity under the antichrist, it's not really a hidden thing or conspiracy at this point.

There was a guy in the 1800s named John Nelson Darby who promoted the doctrines of Dispensationalism, Zionism, and the Pre Trib Rapture. Guess who went to his church as a young kid? Ailster crowley.

These things are satanic because they're all designed to get mainstream Christianity to accept the Antichrist.

Dispensationalism = Salvation was different in the old testament, so they can say it will be different in the end times. The Antichrist will present his own plan of salvation.

Zionism = believing that a return to the promised land while still rejecting the Son is on the table. The Antichrist will rule from Jerusalem.

Pre Trib  Rapture - Jesus clearly taught that the antichrist comes before the rapture. This is teaching that the rapture comes first. Now all they need to do is change "Caught up in the clouds" to be metaphorical, and mainstream christians can accept the new  leader in jerusalem  as the second coming.

So what will we potentially have? World religions united under the false Mahdi/Messiah/Christ. Secular believers thinking we need to fight an alien intelligence which is "Like God" (plot twist: it will actually be God, and the people fighting will not win).

I bring up the stuff about the end times to show the nearly 200 years of prep work to get believers to accept the Antichrist's reign. This is the parallel to that on the star trek / fedora atheist side. They will think they are fighting a starship battle, when really it's just the antichrist trying to unite humanity against the 2nd coming of Christ.
View Quote

I’d watch that movie, sounds intriguing.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:23:54 PM EDT
[#5]
What the hell does this even mean?

'That trip, Loeb told Fox & Friends, produced evidence of material that was moving "faster than 95% of stars near the sun" and had "material strength" that was "tougher than most rocks."
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#6]
We will find the “evidence” on Mars. I already watched the documentary.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#7]
"IT'S A COOKBOOK!"
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:27:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I just want the anal probing, as so far, no probing has occurred.

WHATS THE POINT OF ALIENS IF THERES NO PROBING!!??1
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What's the saying that at some point technology and magic begin to look a lot alike?
View Quote

Arthur C. Clarke: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".

-beat of course
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:35:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

'That trip, Loeb told Fox & Friends, produced evidence of material that was moving "faster than 95% of stars near the sun" and had "material strength" that was "tougher than most rocks."
View Quote

Fox did a bad job of summarizing it. The actual quote:

It has material strength that is tougher than all space rock that were seen before, and catalogued by NASA," added Loeb, "We calculated its speed outside the solar system. It was 60 km per second, faster than 95% of all stars in the vicinity of the sun. The fact that it was made of materials tougher than even iron meteorites, and moving faster than 95% of all stars in the vicinity of the sun, suggested potentially it could be a spacecraft from another civilization or some technological gadget."
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:41:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

And where is this material? My money is on it being just another fucking rock.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The speed matches up with Ouamouamoua or however it was spelled, but how did they get a sample?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What's the saying that at some point technology and magic begin to look a lot alike?
View Quote

Yea, and that's wrong...

Let me preface this by saying that I don't discount the possibility of beings which exist outside of our physical universe but that's not what people mean when they speak of aliens. "Aliens" usually means being s from other planets within our own reality, not from outside of reality.

See, there is no magic and everything in the universe follows the same physical laws. Because of this there are limits to what technology can do. Think of it like a tech tree in a video game. At some point you've researched all the technology on the tree. And given a million years, or a billion, doesn't matter. You can only advance so far and then you've discovered everything possible. I don't think we are close to that point yet, but we likely do have a pretty good outline for what is possible and what isn't. So we are unlikely to consider aliens to be gods and their technology will not seem magical to us.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:50:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Loeb is a grifter and always has been. He's the poster child for what is wrong with Academia.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:51:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am guessing they looked at its vapor trail and saw that it didn't leave much behind. Could be because this is not its first rodeo getting heated up, and it was a large piece of solid metal from a planet / moon fragment which achieved escape velocity from its solar system from a collision.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#16]
He had me at crystals and pyramids.  My third eye can only get so erect.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:53:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Technology is magic for those who are so far behind in what they can do.  Think of it this way, if you were able to travel back to the time of the Greeks and Romans and had a plane, watch or even a gun and were to use them in full sight of the lesser technically, how do you think you would be perceived?  Simply by being able to fly would put you squarely in the realm of their gods same with shooting something or even being able to tell accurate time.  Now think modern day, if some green or grey little men descended from the skies in a advanced space ship capable of traveling vast distances as well as have energy based weapons that dwarf a nuclear device, how do you think the majority of the world’s population perceive them?  Outside of a few most people would almost assuredly perceive our visitors as gods to a certain degree while the few who didn’t would see them as what they are.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That's the point.

In the end times, an "Alien Threat" will be used to unite humanity under the antichrist, it's not really a hidden thing or conspiracy at this point.

There was a guy in the 1800s named John Nelson Darby who promoted the doctrines of Dispensationalism, Zionism, and the Pre Trib Rapture. Guess who went to his church as a young kid? Ailster crowley.

These things are satanic because they're all designed to get mainstream Christianity to accept the Antichrist.

Dispensationalism = Salvation was different in the old testament, so they can say it will be different in the end times. The Antichrist will present his own plan of salvation.

Zionism = believing that a return to the promised land while still rejecting the Son is on the table. The Antichrist will rule from Jerusalem.

Pre Trib  Rapture - Jesus clearly taught that the antichrist comes before the rapture. This is teaching that the rapture comes first. Now all they need to do is change "Caught up in the clouds" to be metaphorical, and mainstream christians can accept the new  leader in jerusalem  as the second coming.

So what will we potentially have? World religions united under the false Mahdi/Messiah/Christ. Secular believers thinking we need to fight an alien intelligence which is "Like God" (plot twist: it will actually be God, and the people fighting will not win).

I bring up the stuff about the end times to show the nearly 200 years of prep work to get believers to accept the Antichrist's reign. This is the parallel to that on the star trek / fedora atheist side. They will think they are fighting a starship battle, when really it's just the antichrist trying to unite humanity against the 2nd coming of Christ.
View Quote

And there you have it and well said.
"They" know Christ is coming and it won't be long.
They HAVE to convince the masses that it is an alien invasion because they can NEVER admit there is a God or Jesus Christ.
AND , since the VAST majority of the people on earth are ignorant and illiterate , they'll believe it.
"They" know that the time is rapidly approaching . That is why we are seeing and hearing all this "alien" junk. Just setting the stage for the final act.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I know nothing about the man in the OP so not commenting as to his story, BUT I've often thought that the Anti-Christ could be an alien and that would fit in with prophesy.
View Quote

NO, no way.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The speed matches up with Ouamouamoua or however it was spelled, but how did they get a sample?
View Quote

In this case the sample was found on Earth - whatever it was part of entered the atmosphere, and one or more pieces of it were found on the ocean floor.  The object's speed relative to Earth was presumably estimated based on heat shock/melting of the outer surface caused when it hit the atmosphere.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
 Arthur C. Clarke
View Quote

It's almost as if we'll witness humanity's childhood coming to an end.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I just want the anal probing, as so far, no probing has occurred.

WHATS THE POINT OF ALIENS IF THERES NO PROBING!!??1
View Quote

Are you sure about that?  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Technology is magic for those who are so far behind in what they can do.  Think of it this way, if you were able to travel back to the time of the Greeks and Romans and had a plane, watch or even a gun and were to use them in full sight of the lesser technically, how do you think you would be perceived?  Simply by being able to fly would put you squarely in the realm of their gods same with shooting something or even being able to tell accurate time.  Now think modern day, if some green or grey little men descended from the skies in a advanced space ship capable of traveling vast distances as well as have energy based weapons that dwarf a nuclear device, how do you think the majority of the world’s population perceive them?  Outside of a few most people would almost assuredly perceive our visitors as gods to a certain degree while the few who didn’t would see them as what they are.
View Quote

When Fravor and the other F18 pilots saw the tic tacs, they didn’t mention magic at all. They understood it to be some kind of unexplained craft,
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Historically, when humans have not been able to explain something, they would attribute it to either God, or the gods, or to magic.  Although we have learned many things since the year 500, we still seem to attribute things we don't understand to God, the gods, magic, or make something up so people don't have to admit that "we just don't know".
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

NO, no way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know nothing about the man in the OP so not commenting as to his story, BUT I've often thought that the Anti-Christ could be an alien and that would fit in with prophesy.

NO, no way.
  If you were face to face with the AntiChrist, he would probably appear or act alien AF. He will be able to do great things like call fire down from the sky.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Except for the Chinese who will try to eat them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
  If you were face to face with the AntiChrist, he would probably appear or act alien AF. He will be able to do great things like call fire down from the sky.
View Quote

It's interesting that this is one of the things the antichrist does.

The Bible gives us some foreshadowing and hints that the two witnesses are Moses and Elijah. They are two people from the old testament whose bodies didn't physically die and get  buried. The Bible even describes the devil and Michael the archangel arguing about what happened to Moses. When Jesus gave the disciples a preview of his glorified form in the Transfiguration, the Bible literally describes Moses and Elijah standing beside him. The Antichrist trying to kill the two witnesses and performing miracles about calling down fire out of heaven is like the devil trying to get Elijah back for calling fire out of heaven and killing the prophets of Baal.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

The speed of the object was unusually fast - too fast to have come from the vicinity of our solar system.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:31:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Like, in a good way?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Earth archaeology chicks are generally a bunch of filthy little sluts, I can only imagine how nasty the space archaeology bitches will be.

Like, in a good way?

Both.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It depends on what kind of filth she is covered in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Earth archaeology chicks are generally a bunch of filthy little sluts, I can only imagine how nasty the space archaeology bitches will be.

Like, in a good way?

Is there a bad kind of filthy little slut?

It depends on what kind of filth she is covered in.

You seem to have at least a passing familiarity with archaeologists.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Help me Spock!
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That guy is so full of shit.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#35]
If they are out there, and we don’t destroy ourselves in the next 100 years or so, which is unlikely, it seems reasonable we would identify their signatures.  it could be like archaeology, trying to understand what they are saying, what their symbols mean, could be cool.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Werner von Braun said that the last card played will be a fake alien invasion.  

"Unifty humanity" means imposing a globalistic world order (Ein Welt Ordnung).
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:06:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Historically, when humans have not been able to explain something, they would attribute it to either God, or the gods, or to magic.  Although we have learned many things since the year 500, we still seem to attribute things we don't understand to God, the gods, magic, or make something up so people don't have to admit that "we just don't know".
View Quote

Yeah....you'll notice TPTB really, really, really try to avoid saying "we dont know." Think the opening scene of the 2004 Dawn of the Dead. If they get up there and start saying "we dont know" then shit is super fucked.

They never even said that with covid. Always something along the lines of "we're doing all we can to figure it out."
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

...snip...

See, there is no magic and everything in the universe follows the same physical laws. Because of this there are limits to what technology can do. Think of it like a tech tree in a video game. At some point you've researched all the technology on the tree. And given a million years, or a billion, doesn't matter. You can only advance so far and then you've discovered everything possible. I don't think we are close to that point yet, but we likely do have a pretty good outline for what is possible and what isn't. So we are unlikely to consider aliens to be gods and their technology will not seem magical to us.
View Quote

You and the Harvard scholar will know its aliens?
FWIW: whatever credibility there might be on this topic, it's government.  Period.  Ain't no such thang as aliens.  Even a dumb redneck like me knows better.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#39]
The “Great Lie” we’ve been warned about.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#41]
NeverMind the real God - just worship Satan and his demon aliens
It sounds like something the world would embrace
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We’ll worship them as gods and/or they’ll eat us.
View Quote

Some will worship them as gods.............the rest of us will try to exterminate them and take their technology..............but since there arent any aliens, it doesnt matter
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Look up at night and try to count the stars it is naive of us to think we are alone.  I'm not saying I believe or not but if aliens exist God made them just like he made me. Know if they show up I think it will destroy a lot of people's faith in God and government.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Fuck all that. That's the scam.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#45]
God is God. We'll know the difference.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:39:56 PM EDT
[#46]
I can see how significantly advanced technology could appear as magic to some.

But until certain thresholds in physics and engineering are exceeded, what we are discussing is just an illusion.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Sounds like project Blue Beam is fixing to kick off soon.
View Quote

Well, with all the cock teasing they've been doing lately, it certainly seems like something big is about to drop.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"--Arthur C. Clarke
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's interesting that this is one of the things the antichrist does.

The Bible gives us some foreshadowing and hints that the two witnesses are Moses and Elijah. They are two people from the old testament whose bodies didn't physically die and get  buried. The Bible even describes the devil and Michael the archangel arguing about what happened to Moses. When Jesus gave the disciples a preview of his glorified form in the Transfiguration, the Bible literally describes Moses and Elijah standing beside him. The Antichrist trying to kill the two witnesses and performing miracles about calling down fire out of heaven is like the devil trying to get Elijah back for calling fire out of heaven and killing the prophets of Baal.
View Quote

The Bible says Moses died on mount nebo and that God himself buried Moses's body in an unmarked grave. That's in deuteronomy, so what are you referring to?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
where dem THICC aliens at?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top