Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:59:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Dumbest laws on the books

This is more "dangerous"

Than this?

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 3:18:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Nun chucks with knife blades at each end.  That would be the ultimate weapon.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 4:47:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Way to go Nolo!!!

(You folks do know that Nolo and Allen Beck are the attorneys of record?)
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 5:23:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I've noticed that every time Dana Nessel says something, she sounds more retarded than the time before.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 5:57:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any of the training I've done with friends who know how to fight taught me that I don't want to fight with any knife.  I got a lot of red marks on me, and would have been very leaky.  I learned I like guns, distance, and being polite.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only thing dangerous about them is trying to learn how to use them.

It's all Hollywood bullshit. Anyone who actually learns to fight with it a knife knows that's about the last knife you want.

Any of the training I've done with friends who know how to fight taught me that I don't want to fight with any knife.  I got a lot of red marks on me, and would have been very leaky.  I learned I like guns, distance, and being polite.

In a knife fight, expect to be cut. Always.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't forget about the for self defense part.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't believe the 9th Circuit ignored the plain text of the Constution "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms in common use shall not be infringed."

Don't forget about the for self defense part.

And the hunting section. The hunting section is what really brings the 2nd into focus.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#7]
They are dangerous though

Think of how many cut fingers will be had from twirling them about

Dumb knife
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's all Hollywood bullshit. Anyone who actually learns to fight with it a knife knows that's about the last knife you want.
View Quote

THIS!! jeezus my knuckles...

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:07:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
TV and movies
View Quote

to be fair. they likely HAVE cut more knuckles than other knives... though usually younger brothers playing with older brothers chineeseium POS won at the local fair...

(and Yes, ive still got a little scar). lol
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I can't believe you didn't know the 9th Circuit doesn't read the Constitution. They are the most liberal and most overturned of the Circuit Courts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't believe the 9th Circuit ignored the plain text of the Constution "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms in common use shall not be infringed."

I can't believe you didn't know the 9th Circuit doesn't read the Constitution. They are the most liberal and most overturned of the Circuit Courts.

I know those jackasses make up whatever they want and have the highest amount of overturned cases among the circuits.  That poor job performance alone should result in their unemployment.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

to be fair. they likely HAVE cut more knuckles than other knives... though usually younger brothers playing with older brothers chineeseium POS won at the local fair...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TV and movies

I got one of those in the 90s for something like $6. Neighbor wanted it bad.  I told hin my grandpa brought it back from the war and he gave me $20.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 2:56:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#13]
States and feds hate (your) freedom(s).  Somehow founding fathers knew this.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#14]
How is common use relevant if something has been illegally banned for 30+ years?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Nun chucks with knife blades at each end.  That would be the ultimate weapon.
View Quote
I would have either died at 10 years old, or be even uglier.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#16]
sheeeIT I just bought one here three days ago

G19 and Luminox by Solo__, on Flickr

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 3:42:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Some slick-haired greaser in some 50's gang movie used one once to shank a rival gang member.
That is now ingrained in the psyche of boomer politicians and smooth brained Democrats who can't separate fiction from fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
butterfly knife is the same as any other folding knife, it just has an extra handle.  I don't personally like butterfly knives but damn calling them dangerous is bullshit. They are no more dangerous then any other kind of knife.

Ignorant people seem to believe the butterfly aspect of this knife makes it super ninja dangerous or something. It's ridiculous.
Some slick-haired greaser in some 50's gang movie used one once to shank a rival gang member.
That is now ingrained in the psyche of boomer politicians and smooth brained Democrats who can't separate fiction from fact.

too much stupidity and boomer derangement syndrome in this for words
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:01:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Wait... Does she think they are illegal in MI?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:33:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What makes a butterfly knife more dangerous than any other knife? I’ve got butterfly knives, folders, fixed blade, etc and would go for one of my fixed blade knives first.
View Quote

They don't think it is any more dangerous, they just want to ban knives in general.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:23:47 AM EDT
[#20]
The Real Evil Behind This Amicus Brief

Short video.  Short read.  But yeah, 17 states (AGs) don't want Hawai'i to lose this one.

Filed Brief

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top